Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,893 members, 7,863,058 topics. Date: Monday, 17 June 2024 at 11:03 AM

DV 2013 Winners Meet Here - Travel (442) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / DV 2013 Winners Meet Here (927083 Views)

DV 2014 Winners Meet Here / Dv Lottery 2013 Winners: Let's Discuss Here / Dv 2012 Result Is Out ! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (439) (440) (441) (442) (443) (444) (445) ... (869) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by femsoj: 3:48am On Feb 03, 2013
gunners4u: congrat femjon. we dey join u soon
@ gunners and Akorede, I'll call you guys when I settle down please
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by ksjlar: 3:51am On Feb 03, 2013
I am just wondering @Gentiger, What date was written on your slip to pick up your visa. I mean is your pickup date overdue according to the date written on your slip?
Just checking? Is it also possible to contact the embassy if your pickup date already passed and still no news?

Best.

Gentiger:

At the initial stage when I did exactly what you directed, it said picked up. Since then this is the message it displays:

'There is no status update available for the passport number submitted.'

Can someone tell me what's going on?
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by femsoj: 4:14am On Feb 03, 2013
Leader600: Hello peeps, i want to ask, if during your
interview and the CO ask what have u be
doing after graduation from university, n
your response is a private -home teacher,
will it be welcome by the interviewer/CO.
Please, for those with the experience i nid
your help!
just tell the CO what you are doing.during my own interview, the CO asked me what I have been doing since I finished my NYSC and I told her that am still searching for job and that does not stop her from giving me my visa

1 Like

Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by junkerhill(m): 4:36am On Feb 03, 2013
sunday45: Please brothers, where can i get interview experience that people has passed thru. I'm with u from page 1 to this present page 435. I need experience and challeging questions on phys, chem and gvt.
my brother if u ar really with us from page 1- 439, I dnt think there is any need for this ur question. what u didn't find in over 430 pages is it in 200 pages that u will find it. I don't where u waant find this experience that u didn't see here, Over 20 interview experience and testimonies from Nigeria, Ghana, Kenya, Ethiopia, London Uganda.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by Godhelpmeooo(m): 5:59am On Feb 03, 2013
Gen 26 vs 23-24,GOD bless you as you read.gudmorning house and happy sunday.GLORY!!!!!!!!!!!!!

2 Likes

Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by Leripa(m): 6:09am On Feb 03, 2013
A happy and wonderful sunday to everyone out there!
Remain blessed.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by lateefdauda(m): 6:29am On Feb 03, 2013
Good morning and Happpy sunday to we all
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by Gentiger(m): 6:39am On Feb 03, 2013
@femo:
God sent me a message to deliver pls do it. Fasting and prayer bt start .12pm til 1pm read psalm 35 x 3 and pray then fasting and prayer tomorw til 6pm then give begger 50 naira pls tomorw read psalm 23,35,51,107. Throughout tomorw just stay home and pray. I wil pray 4 u and i wil fast 4 u.

Thanks Femi. I didn't realize we have Bishops in the house. You're such an encouragement.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by Gentiger(m): 6:40am On Feb 03, 2013
Leripa: @Gentiger: Our God is a God of perfection. So, fear not!!! He started it and He'll finish and perfect everything that has to do with your visa collection in Jesus' name. It is well.

That's dear.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by Gentiger(m): 6:42am On Feb 03, 2013
femsoj: To God be the glory. This is Oluwafemi posting live from Philadelphia. I left Nigeria on the 31th of Jan and I got to the United state on the first of Febuary. Hoston was by port of entry and another great favour I received from God was that I did not spentmore than 10minutes with the immigration. Someone took me to a room where the envelope was collected from me. My finger print was taken and also my picture. I was told that my green card would be send to me and that I should go the nearest social security office to register for my social security number. That was all. Nobody ask for the immunisation sheet and the x ray envelope I give thanks to the Almigthy God for what he had make me to achieve through the contribution of everyone in this forum and I pray that may everyone in this forum continue to receive the undiluted favour of God.I love you all.

Welcome home my brother. I still remember what you looked like on your interview day.

1 Like

Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by Gentiger(m): 6:46am On Feb 03, 2013
ksjlar: I am just wondering @Gentiger, What date was written on your slip to pick up your visa. I mean is your pickup date overdue according to the date written on your slip?
Just checking? Is it also possible to contact the embassy if your pickup date already passed and still no news?

Best.

They wrote Friday. I don't know if it's the Friday after my interview or the day before yesterday. I am asked to come tomorrow that it should be ready for collection. While some people collect within 5 working days, some others collect within 10 working days.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by Imcool(m): 7:11am On Feb 03, 2013
femsoj: I paid just a token(not up to 100k) because I knew someone that works with the airline I travelled with(United airline),he was the one that booked for me.
Thanks for ur prompt reply and may everythiing work in ur favour out there by God's grace. Amen. Is it possible you connect me wit the person? I'm booking for myself and my wife. Thanks
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by chirpywest(m): 7:14am On Feb 03, 2013
jidex001:

Someone in d system is telling u don't deceive people here u can neva get Arik air ticket for 130k even u can not get it in other airline that flies to JFK. Pls find below arik fare to JFk one way fare.
Honestly, am disappointed in u JIDEX001 for u to have used a disgusting statement that "am decieving people" and "that u are in the system". Did u read my post at all?,is there anywhere I told anyone to pay into my account for me to buy airticket for them?,why such statement?.everyone here is just trying to assist with the little info available to him or her. That u are working with domestic airline doesn't make u MR KNOW ALL. I posted last time that ticket is always more expensive in naija if u're buying from the airline direct here. Don't ask me how and why cos u know nothing but website booking! I also said clearly here that someone on this forum used arik one way ticket to NY JFK @130k and I saw the post and asked the guy and he said he bought from aeroland travels LTD in Ibadan. I also called them then and they confirmed it cos back then the price I was seeing in arik site was very higher than that of the agent, or do u think that I work with the agent?.I've never been to their office,I just called and confirmed what the person said.
If u book through the united airline site here in naija, u will get 296000 as the cheapest price from LAGOS to ONTARIO, California but someone sent my friend a round trip ticket of d same united airline from USA, the same route and he was able to get it @$1066. Which is relatively cheaper than what's obtainable here.femsoj just confirmed that he paid less than 100k to get to houston with united while adesojeremi posted few days ago that he bought a round trip ticket from Virgin @$770. Or do u in anyway think that arik is more efficient than united or virgin atlantic airline. Go to their site here to book and u will see the difference.
@ peter ife, that u paid 200kplus doesn't mean that I'm posting baseless fact plz cos am too busy for that,read my post again before asking where I got my info.
@gentinger, ur visa pickup is assured don't worry sometime they do have delay as results of faulty machines.
@IMCOOL and FERDIMAKO, thanks for doing justice to that my post regarding window 16 lady. If we continue to rely on faith without defending our qualification,hmmmmmm, I wonder how far we can go considering where we are heading to.
@jidex001 we are not contending for anything here so don't repeat such insultive statement cos u are not paying me for the time am using to post here neither do I pay u.

1 Like

Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by brightmon: 7:29am On Feb 03, 2013
widelink: SECRET ABOUT CO AT WINDOW 16

Honestly, she's not wicked she is doing what has to be done due to her nature. You are the one that will decide how you want her to treat you. Moreover, if God say it's your time no one can stop Him. I did my interview in her window and God gave me divine favour. Let everyone that has his or her interview prepare for this lady and if at the end shes not the one just believe that there's no question others can ask you that can move your ground because she's the only one that questions people too much. Note that, she's reasoning, hi IQ, distinct etc. Please don't expect 3 questions from her like others.

------ If you have any doubtful case like date of birth on certificate, your question starts from there
------ If combine two GCE results, you will explain to her why your WAEC is not with you but make sure you have testimonial from your sec school.
------ She is very funny and might even ask you the name of your principal
------ She likes looking at WAEC results, prepare for any of your favourite subject. Hint> If you are a science student i suggest you take physics or chemistry because she doesn't know anything in physics but make sure you know at least 2 topics which you will mention by yourself. She cannot just ask you any topic.
------ If you don't pass a subject please don't tell her that subject is your favourite one if you don't want her trouble grin
------ O'level is very important to her though she didn't ask me much on it because I drove her out of her thought wink She didn't know much about my favourite subject.
------ If your favourite subject is Maths, please expect "what is" e.g what is inequalities, simultaneous eq, probabilities, quadratic, trigonomery and so on.
------ If you're still in school, she will ask you what you're doing there presently maybe your courses. Note: Don't tell her about course you don't know well because that's where she will like to make you tumble especially if she has come across the course before . Pls bear 2 names of your lecturers in mind.
------ If you're a graduate, you must know some courses you did last in school and prepare to talk on the one that relates to your career
------ If your're serving, prepare for the subject you're teaching your pupils and some topics, the date you will finish your service e.t.c
------ If you're working, prepare to tell her your roles or duties at work and the benefit of your job in United States of America.
------ If you're married, prepare to tell her when and where you met your hubby and make sure there's no error in your cert and put those dates in your head. The type of marriage and the name of the church if celebrated in the church. Other questions may be asked if she's doubting your marriage but prepared. Your wedding pictures must be arranged in your album from courtship to wedding.
------ If you have kid(s) prepare to tell her where and when they were born.
------ Make sure you look straight into her eyes until she's no more comfortable angry she gives up when such people come to her window.
------ Just put on simple dress she doesn't move if you put on long or short tie, expensive jacket, gold and other things but simple outfit is okay that can make you comfortable yourself. Pls dont wear something that has stickers, emblems e.t.c.
------ She jots down your answers to her questions please be mindful of what you tell her because she might repeat 1 question several times.
------ Dont tell her what you cannot defend.
------ Pray for divine favour and God's mercy before her and other Cos
------ Thats all I know about her so far.

=======IF YOU HAVE ANY QUESTION ABOUT YOUR CASE YOU CAN CONTACT THEIR CORRESPONDENCE UNIT BECAUSE IT REALLY HELPED ME. LagosIV@state.gov Dont attach any scan doc so as to avoid delivery error.

If you can take note of the above questions and precautions you're good to go cool and you can face any CO in any window. Note that your answers bring out questions, don't say what you cannot defend.
JUST BELIEVE IN YOUR CREATOR AND PRAY EVERYDAY AS YOUR DAY APPROACHES. I WISH YOU SUCCESSFUL INTERVIEW STORY FROM CO @ WINDOW 16 cheesy kiss
wow, Insightful. Thats a GOOD one, the house need more of you.
Just as "tzetzefly" said, 'some people make it look as if their charm and brilliance, that did the trick'
welcome to America 'widelink' pls leave me a pvt msg if you wish, hope to assist in advice when u come over, am in CA.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by jidex001(m): 7:41am On Feb 03, 2013
chirpywest:
Honestly, am disappointed in u JIDEX001 for u to have used a disgusting statement that "am decieving people" and "that u are in the system". Did u read my post at all?,is there anywhere I told anyone to pay into my account for me to buy airticket for them?,why such statement?.everyone here is just trying to assist with the little info available to him or her. That u are working with domestic airline doesn't make u MR KNOW ALL. I posted last time that ticket is always more expensive in naija if u're buying from the airline direct here. Don't ask me how and why cos u know nothing but website booking! I also said clearly here that someone on this forum used arik one way ticket to NY JFK @130k and I saw the post and asked the guy and he said he bought from aeroland travels LTD in Ibadan. I also called them then and they confirmed it cos back then the price I was seeing in arik site was very higher than that of the agent, or do u think that I work with the agent?.I've never been to their office,I just called and confirmed what the person said.
If u book through the united airline site here in naija, u will get 296000 as the cheapest price from LAGOS to ONTARIO, California but someone sent my friend a round trip ticket of d same united airline from USA, the same route and he was able to get it @$1066. Which is relatively cheaper than what's obtainable here.femsoj just confirmed that he paid less than 100k to get to houston with united while adesojeremi posted few days ago that he bought a round trip ticket from Virgin @$770. Or do u in anyway think that arik is more efficient than united or virgin atlantic airline. Go to their site here to book and u will see the difference.
@ peter ife, that u paid 200kplus doesn't mean that I'm posting baseless fact plz cos am too busy for that,read my post again before asking where I got my info.
@gentinger, ur visa pickup is assured don't worry sometime they do have delay as results of faulty machines.
@IMCOOL and FERDIMAKO, thanks for doing justice to that my post regarding window 16 lady. If we continue to rely on faith without defending our qualification,hmmmmmm, I wonder how far we can go considering where we are heading to.
@jidex001 we are not contending for anything here so don't repeat such insultive statement cos u are not paying me for the time am using to post here neither do I pay u.

sorry to use that statement on you bro, we are not contending for anything tho.

Being working in domestic airline that flies international does not make me Know all. we all are sharing ideas.

The easiest way to get cheap ticket is if you know someone in an international airline, They is a ticket called family and friend ticket. you can pay even 45k to any part in USA OR ANY WHERE, in some airline. u can pay less than 100k.. like femi comfirmed he paid less than 100K because he know someone in united airline

Another way is if u are in nigeria , and someone can book you ticket for you outside the country and pay here in naira @ the airline office in nigeria.

my broda, we are not contending. you knew this is a forum, what u say here is what people will work on. better we comfirmed the soucre and lenght the person got his or her stuff done.

chirpywest, i am really sorry. one love bro.

4 Likes

Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by jidex001(m): 7:44am On Feb 03, 2013
@Gentiger, All is well. you will definitely get your P with visa IJN
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by brightmon: 7:47am On Feb 03, 2013
jidex001:

Being working in domestic airline that flies international does not make me Know all. we all are sharing ideas.

The easiest way to get cheap ticket is if you know someone in an international airline, They is a ticket called family and friend ticket. you can pay even 45k to any part in USA OR ANY WHERE, in some airline. u can pay less than 100k.. like femi comfirmed he paid less than 100K because he know someone in united airline

Another way is if u are in nigeria , and someone can book you ticket for you outside the country and pay here in naira @ the airline office in nigeria.

my broda, we are not contending. you knew this is a forum, what u say here is what people will work on. better we comfirmed the soucre and lenght the person got his or her stuff done.

keep it up, one love guys.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by jidex001(m): 8:14am On Feb 03, 2013
brightmon:
keep it up, one love guys.

Thanks. hope u re good and how is usa treating you.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by gunners4u: 8:17am On Feb 03, 2013
@bros jidex,if flight ticket is book & pay in usa by some1 hw will person in naija get d ticket info
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by brightmon: 8:18am On Feb 03, 2013
jidex001:

Thanks. hope u re good and how is usa treating you.
hmmm my brother, am doing great, you need to come over to see than imagin.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by chirpywest(m): 8:36am On Feb 03, 2013
jidex001:

Noted bro. One love. We will all get what God prepared for us all. Wish u the best in life.I love ur understanding.
@brightmon, how is CA and please which city are u. Cos someone is promising to assist my friend in Fontana. How is that place bro?

1 Like

Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by jidex001(m): 8:47am On Feb 03, 2013
gunners4u: @bros jidex,if flight ticket is book & pay in usa by some1 hw will person in naija get d ticket info

Ask the person to scan and send it to your email or he shld give your PNR No(passenger name record) then u can go to airport here to confirm and print out the ticket @ the airport
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by jidex001(m): 8:50am On Feb 03, 2013
brightmon:
hmmm my brother, am doing great, you need to come over to see than imagin.

very soon, we shall be together IJN
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by jidex001(m): 8:50am On Feb 03, 2013
chirpywest:
Noted bro. One love. We will all get what God prepared for us all. Wish u the best in life.I love ur understanding.
@brightmon, how is CA and please which city are u. Cos someone is promising to assist my friend in Fontana. How is that place bro?

Amen. wishing you same too.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by brightmon: 8:50am On Feb 03, 2013
chirpywest:
CA is great and the weather is nice, no ice or snow but cold and not not as bad as the east coast.
fontana is in southern CA not too far from LA but am in northern CA close to san fransisco. the koko na good job 4 a start and if the offer is sure pls tell him/her to take it and show fast.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by brightmon: 8:53am On Feb 03, 2013
jidex001:

very soon, we shall be together IJN
A BIG Amen to that.

1 Like

Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by brightmon: 8:57am On Feb 03, 2013
Guys, the time diff no dey fit make us spend more time for the house. its almost 12 mid night here while it abt 9am in 9ja. i will reply any post address to me later.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by jidex001(m): 9:04am On Feb 03, 2013
brightmon: Guys, the time diff no dey fit make us spend more time for the house. its almost 12 mid night here while it abt 9am in 9ja. i will reply any post address to me later.

Good night bro.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by adesojiaderemi(m): 9:34am On Feb 03, 2013
[quote author=brightmon]Guys, the time diff no dey fit make us spend more time for the house. its almost 12 mid night here while it abt 9am in 9ja. i will reply any post address to me later.[/quote

baba Cali.how runs and .............I will call you sha
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by adesojiaderemi(m): 9:38am On Feb 03, 2013
lateefdauda: Good morning and Happpy sunday to we all

congrants lateef happy sunday
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by genlion: 9:52am On Feb 03, 2013
Gentiger, fear not. Its a done deal. It is Not at dis stage u shld be full of axiety. Remember tigers not get scared.I see ur visa already. We r boLd dat wat we av in common. Cheer up bro. I luv u
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by petersife: 9:55am On Feb 03, 2013
Chipywest, jidex001 and other members of d house we will always disagree to agree.thanks one love baba.

(1) (2) (3) ... (439) (440) (441) (442) (443) (444) (445) ... (869) (Reply)

Polish Student Visa / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 13

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 78
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.