Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,912 members, 7,863,160 topics. Date: Monday, 17 June 2024 at 12:25 PM

DV 2013 Winners Meet Here - Travel (443) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / DV 2013 Winners Meet Here (927095 Views)

DV 2014 Winners Meet Here / Dv Lottery 2013 Winners: Let's Discuss Here / Dv 2012 Result Is Out ! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (440) (441) (442) (443) (444) (445) (446) ... (869) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by adesojiaderemi(m): 9:57am On Feb 03, 2013
brightmon:
wow, Insightful. Thats a GOOD one, the house need more of you.
Just as "tzetzefly" said, 'some people make it look as if their charm and brilliance, that did the trick'
welcome to America 'widelink' pls leave me a pvt msg if you wish, hoe to assist in advice when u come over, am in CA.

na by grace o.

1 Like

Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by junkerhill(m): 10:07am On Feb 03, 2013
@femo:
gentiger it is well with you in the name of jesus u wil collect your visa by the grace of God. The God of abraham,issac and jacob.read psalm 35 x 3 12am today tomorw fast til 6pm. Monday just dash begger 50 naira. It is well. . 12am til 1am make sure u join me in prayer precisely this time pls. That visa u wil colect it in d name of Jesus nd anybody in dis forum wil surely collect visa in d name of Jesus amen.
pastor are u sayn that its no longer normal that somtin somwher is holdn his passport?
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by adesojiaderemi(m): 10:07am On Feb 03, 2013
hi guys! pls for those who sent friend request to me on facebook pls let me know your id on nairaland in order to get the real picture.God bless you all.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by junkerhill(m): 10:13am On Feb 03, 2013
chio: i was thinking CN134xx would be around it would be around april
i was budgeting for april
being current on match does not mean ur interview is on match. Being current will let u know the month of ur in terview but ur 2NL will tell u the exact date of ur interview.

1 Like

Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by gunners4u: 10:17am On Feb 03, 2013
@gentiger u visa will be ready dis week by God grace @ bros adesoji, wat is ur facebook id
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by Leripa(m): 10:19am On Feb 03, 2013
adesojiaderemi@:
hi guys! pls for those who sent friend request to me on facebook pls let me know your id on nairaland in order to get the real picture.God bless you all.

A wonderful and happy sunday to you.
E ku ojo meta o!
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by chirpywest(m): 10:25am On Feb 03, 2013
brightmon:
CA is great and the weather is nice, no ice or snow but cold and not not as bad as the east coast.
fontana is in southern CA not too far from LA but am in northern CA close to san fransisco. the koko na good job 4 a start and if the offer is sure pls tell him/her to take it and show fast.
Thanks bro, greener night rest is my wish to u.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by junkerhill(m): 10:27am On Feb 03, 2013
chirpywest:
Honestly, am disappointed in u JIDEX001 for u to have used a disgusting statement that "am decieving people" and "that u are in the system". Did u read my post at all?,is there anywhere I told anyone to pay into my account for me to buy airticket for them?,why such statement?.everyone here is just trying to assist with the little info available to him or her. That u are working with domestic airline doesn't make u MR KNOW ALL. I posted last time that ticket is always more expensive in naija if u're buying from the airline direct here. Don't ask me how and why cos u know nothing but website booking! I also said clearly here that someone on this forum used arik one way ticket to NY JFK @130k and I saw the post and asked the guy and he said he bought from aeroland travels LTD in Ibadan. I also called them then and they confirmed it cos back then the price I was seeing in arik site was very higher than that of the agent, or do u think that I work with the agent?.I've never been to their office,I just called and confirmed what the person said.
If u book through the united airline site here in naija, u will get 296000 as the cheapest price from LAGOS to ONTARIO, California but someone sent my friend a round trip ticket of d same united airline from USA, the same route and he was able to get it @$1066. Which is relatively cheaper than what's obtainable here.femsoj just confirmed that he paid less than 100k to get to houston with united while adesojeremi posted few days ago that he bought a round trip ticket from Virgin @$770. Or do u in anyway think that arik is more efficient than united or virgin atlantic airline. Go to their site here to book and u will see the difference.
@ peter ife, that u paid 200kplus doesn't mean that I'm posting baseless fact plz cos am too busy for that,read my post again before asking where I got my info.
@gentinger, ur visa pickup is assured don't worry sometime they do have delay as results of faulty machines.
@IMCOOL and FERDIMAKO, thanks for doing justice to that my post regarding window 16 lady. If we continue to rely on faith without defending our qualification,hmmmmmm, I wonder how far we can go considering where we are heading to.
@jidex001 we are not contending for anything here so don't repeat such insultive statement cos u are not paying me for the time am using to post here neither do I pay u.
my brother, I read d whole posts and I know how u feel. U hav every ryt to be angry and I like how u were vindicated @ last. E wena iwe nke ukwu biko.
I called ur number somdays ago but u seem nt to hear me cos netwk was very bad where I was then. I was calling to kno how far u have gone wit ur preparatn cos I know it will soon happen, lol. My regards to Mrs.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by adesojiaderemi(m): 10:36am On Feb 03, 2013
Leripa:

A wonderful and happy sunday to you.
E ku ojo meta o!

leripa you are always on my mind.waiting to read your testimony IJN.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by adesojiaderemi(m): 10:39am On Feb 03, 2013
gunners4u: @gentiger u visa will be ready dis week by God grace @ bros adesoji, wat is ur facebook id

1 Like

Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by adesojiaderemi(m): 10:40am On Feb 03, 2013
gunners4u: @gentiger u visa will be ready dis week by God grace @ bros adesoji, wat is ur facebook id

my guy I will send it to u
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by junkerhill(m): 10:41am On Feb 03, 2013
jidex001:

sorry to use that statement on you bro, we are not contending for anything tho.

Being working in domestic airline that flies international does not make me Know all. we all are sharing ideas.

The easiest way to get cheap ticket is if you know someone in an international airline, They is a ticket called family and friend ticket. you can pay even 45k to any part in USA OR ANY WHERE, in some airline. u can pay less than 100k.. like femi comfirmed he paid less than 100K because he know someone in united airline

Another way is if u are in nigeria , and someone can book you ticket for you outside the country and pay here in naira @ the airline office in nigeria.

my broda, we are not contending. you knew this is a forum, what u say here is what people will work on. better we comfirmed the soucre and lenght the person got his or her stuff done.

chirpywest, i am really sorry. one love bro.

it takes a gentleman to admit his fault. U are a gentleman bro. There is no family that doesn't have MISUNDERSTANDING but ones they notice it, they wil quickly remov the MISS and then UNDERSTANDING will be for them. So our family (nairaland) will not be different. I tank u for quickly removing the MISS and now we stil hav our UNDERSTANDING for us. Thanks and ONE LOVE.

2 Likes

Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by Leripa(m): 10:50am On Feb 03, 2013
adesojiaderemi@:

leripa you are always on my mind.waiting to read your testimony IJN.

Thank you so much my dear brother. I'm waiting patiently for the upcoming visa bulletin. My God will see us through and by faith, my testimony is certain.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by alex4money: 10:54am On Feb 03, 2013
I won this american dvlottery 2013,am a nigerian but I played at cameroon,my casa 2013AF00086***,I have already send my forms 2 kcc,all I want 2 plead is 4 those dat are cameroneans dat also won and have done there interview or yet 2 do, shuld please tell me there experience on how it's being done over there becos am a student at futo owerri nigeria.please i realy need some advices from the cameroneans dat also won thank you.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by alex4money: 10:56am On Feb 03, 2013
How am I starting the first step with fraud? Cameroon is my place of birth,even my birth certificate is cameroon,which shows dat am going 2 be interview at cameroon.all I want is 4 the cameronean 2 let me no how things are beeing done wen they went 4 there interview.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by worry359(m): 11:08am On Feb 03, 2013
alex4money: I won this american dvlottery 2013,am a nigerian but I played at cameroon,my casa 2013AF00086***,I have already send my forms 2 kcc,all I want 2 plead is 4 those dat are cameroneans dat also won and have done there interview or yet 2 do, shuld please tell me there experience on how it's being done over there becos am a student at futo owerri nigeria.please i realy need some advices from the cameroneans dat also won thank you.

Beware you are starting the FIRST STEP with FRAUD.
If you are Nigerian then tell them TRUTH.
If you pretend another county that is fraud and could be long BAN.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by junkerhill(m): 11:09am On Feb 03, 2013
@Gentiger, I'm nt happy wit the way ur passport is going but all the same let's trust in God and allow him to do His work. I'm not against Femo that ask u to fast but everythin shuld nt be attributed to the dark side of FORCE. My Bible made me to understand that "all things work together for good of them that believe". So having not got ur visa myt be spoiling somtins for u or even delayn u from meeting up to a particular appointment but if God shuld open ur eyes to see the future, he is preparing somting better for u or even protecting u from som mistakes or danger.
This was what happened to me the day I was filling my DS-230 form. I made several mistakes and spent days just to fill a form. My mind kept telling me that God has a perfect plan for me, it was later that I found out that all those delay and mistakes was cos of Chirpywest cos It was d day I went to send my form to kcc that I met him. If chirpywest could remember the second thing I told him that day. I told him "so u are the reason why I have been makin all those mistakes". If I hadn't met him that day, I would hav made a costly mistake. If I hadn't met him that day I wouldn't have been aware of this forum. Then without this forum I wonder how my interview wuld be lik.
So my brother, let hope God has a perfect plan for u. Nobody is holdn ur visa but God Himself. Just learn to trust Him and other things will fall into place in due tym and season.
Don't worry bro, ur visa is in a safe hand.

1 Like

Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by junkerhill(m): 11:14am On Feb 03, 2013
worry 359:

Beware you are starting the FIRST STEP with FRAUD.
If you are Nigerian then tell them TRUTH.
If you pretend another county that is fraud and could be long BAN.
how is his first step fraudulent? He is at liberty to choose any US embassy for his interview. I'm not a camerounian but I think the info here can grant anybdy visa irrespective of where the person is interviewed. I can be corrected though.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by hilaryddrunk: 11:47am On Feb 03, 2013
adesojiaderemi@:
i think i sent a friend request with this user name(ifeanyi)pls do accept me
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by Ejirogbadagri(m): 12:06pm On Feb 03, 2013
Hello buddies! Good Day everyone smiley My names is Prisley but Ejiro in common, I'm From Nigeria Delta warri! And I'm 19 years old. I have been reading what y'all have been posting for the past 6 moths without posting anything Here, I'm so inspired and its realy pretty cool with your good ideas and informations! Thanks to Y'all for the wonderful insights. And Goodluck to those who are facing their interview soon and to those who are already there in the United State of America. Last year I wasn't selected and I couldn't make my Waec result, this year I am so very lucky to have my Waec Gce result so I Just Hope God is gonna favour me To be a lucky winner as this year Dv lottery result comes out. Friends Please join me in Prayer. Y'all are Blessed in Jesus name. Amen!!!!!!!!!

4 Likes

Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by alex4money: 12:09pm On Feb 03, 2013
I won this american dvlottery 2013,am a nigerian but I played at cameroon,my casa 2013AF00086***,I have already send my forms 2 kcc,all I want 2 plead is 4 those dat are cameroneans dat also won and have done there interview or yet 2 do, shuld please tell me there experience on how it's being done over there becos am a student at futo owerri nigeria.please i realy need some advices from the cameroneans dat also won thank you.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by Gentiger(m): 12:20pm On Feb 03, 2013
genlion: Gentiger, fear not. Its a done deal. It is Not at dis stage u shld be full of axiety. Remember tigers not get scared.I see ur visa already. We r boLd dat wat we av in common. Cheer up bro. I luv u

I love you too my brother. Thanks a million.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by Journi2America(m): 12:24pm On Feb 03, 2013
Ejiro gbadagri:
Hello buddies! Good Day everyone smiley My names is Prisley but Ejiro in common, I'm From Nigeria Delta warri! And I'm 19 years old. I have been reading what y'all have been posting for the past 6 moths without posting anything Here, I'm so inspired and its realy pretty cool with your good ideas and informations! Thanks to Y'all for the wonderful insights. And Goodluck to those who are facing their interview soon and to those who are already there in the United State of America. Last year I wasn't selected and I couldn't make my Waec result, this year I am so very lucky to have my Waec Gce result so I Just Hope God is gonna favour me To be a lucky winner as this year Dv lottery result comes out. Friends Please join me in Prayer. Y'all are Blessed in Jesus name. Amen!!!!!!!!!
AMEN!
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by adesojiaderemi(m): 12:27pm On Feb 03, 2013
hilaryddrunk: i think i sent a friend request with this user name(ifeanyi)pls do accept me
g

alright
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by femo1(m): 12:43pm On Feb 03, 2013
junkerhill: pastor are u sayn that its no longer normal that somtin somwher is holdn his passport?
every dissapointment is a blessing and there is time for everything.this is d time to pray and fast,to move closer to God. We all need prayer including me so pls dnt get me wrong.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by neroxp(m): 1:13pm On Feb 03, 2013
Mr.Gentiger,dnt panic so dat it won't seem as if sumtin is wrong wit ur passport nd visa cos everytin worketh 2geda for our own gud...cnt u feel GOD workin on sumtin dat u cnt see wit ur physical eyes? My broda u realy help nd contribute a lot to dis forum nd ur reward is dat visa nd gud life in America...cheer up bro nd make fun of life's absurdities. grin grin
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by roodboy: 1:33pm On Feb 03, 2013
Pls hse, ur help is nded here...anybody n the hse, who can leak me up 2 the visa bulletin section....cuz its take me hardly 2 locate the section... I use Google 2 searh 4 it buh Google bring different visa bulletin buh no idea where 2 click on yet....pls ur respond is welcome.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by femo1(m): 1:38pm On Feb 03, 2013
Let
us pray ~DV 2014 waiting for result i pray in Jesus name it is your
turn u wil be among 50,000 in Jesus name shout a big amen .Let us pray
~those waiting for visa bulletin in Jesus name this comin visa bulletin
wil surely favour Nigeria from 12,150 to 18,000 pls shout amen. Those
received interview appointment ~in Jesus name u wil never be
disappointed and u wil b favoured. Those waiting for visa ~in Jesus name
that visa is your own u wil collect it in Jesus name pls say amen.
Those going to united state of America country ~i pray you are covered
wit the blood of Jesus. Those looking for job in the united state of
America ~i pray u wil see good job in Jesus name .amen. God of
abraham,isaac Jacob i pray wil bless u and u wil b favoured. Say big
amen

4 Likes

Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by Gentiger(m): 1:39pm On Feb 03, 2013
nero xp: Mr.Gentiger,dnt panic so dat it won't seem as if sumtin is wrong wit ur passport nd visa cos everytin worketh 2geda for our own gud...cnt u feel GOD workin on sumtin dat u cnt see wit ur physical eyes? My broda u realy help nd contribute a lot to dis forum nd ur reward is dat visa nd gud life in America...cheer up bro nd make fun of life's absurdities. grin grin

Thanks dear. There's really nothing wrong. It's just the delay which eventually would work out for my good.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by femo1(m): 1:56pm On Feb 03, 2013
Gentiger:

Thanks dear. There's really nothing wrong. It's just the delay which eventually would work out for my good.
every dissapointment is a blessing u wil collect it in jesus name.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by Journi2America(m): 2:21pm On Feb 03, 2013
@femo:
Let us pray ~DV 2014 waiting for result i pray in Jesus name it is your turn u wil be among 50,000 in Jesus name shout a big amen .Let us pray ~those waiting for visa bulletin in Jesus name this comin visa bulletin wil surely favour Nigeria from 12,150 to 18,000 pls shout amen. Those received interview appointment ~in Jesus name u wil never be disappointed and u wil b favoured. Those waiting for visa ~in Jesus name that visa is your own u wil collect it in Jesus name pls say amen. Those going to united state of America country ~i pray you are covered wit the blood of Jesus. Those looking for job in the united state of America ~i pray u wil see good job in Jesus name .amen. God of abraham,isaac Jacob i pray wil bless u and u wil b favoured. Say big amen
Amen! IJN AMEN!

(1) (2) (3) ... (440) (441) (442) (443) (444) (445) (446) ... (869) (Reply)

Polish Student Visa / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 13

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 72
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.