Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,100 members, 7,842,164 topics. Date: Monday, 27 May 2024 at 10:04 PM

DV 2013 Winners Meet Here - Travel (447) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / DV 2013 Winners Meet Here (924262 Views)

DV 2014 Winners Meet Here / Dv Lottery 2013 Winners: Let's Discuss Here / Dv 2012 Result Is Out ! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (444) (445) (446) (447) (448) (449) (450) ... (869) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by ifeanyiabdul: 11:51am On Feb 04, 2013
Gentiger: Hello all, I have gotten my passport and visa. Thanks for your prayers and encouragement.

Lesson: Do not waste your precious time tracking anything. My passport was ready for pick up since Thursday and the tracking Status kept saying not ready for pick up. Now I can book my flight. I love you all.

CONGRATULATIONS! CONGRATULATIONS!! CONGRATULATIONS!!!
I can imagine how you feel. It's hot in your hands right now. I feel you. Happy preparations and safe trip to the U.S. of A. Certainly, we shall meet someday over there. Thanks for all the beautiful assistance you have rendered to me and other members of this forum by way of your writings on this forum.
Ciao!
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by jaspa400(m): 11:58am On Feb 04, 2013
[quote author=Gentiger]Hello all, I have gotten my passport and visa. Thanks for your prayers and encouragement.

Lesson: Do not waste your precious time tracking anything. My passport was ready for pick up since Thursday and the tracking Status kept saying not ready for pick up. Now I can book my flight. I love you all.........@Gentinger am happy 4 u,
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by Imcool(m): 12:15pm On Feb 04, 2013
Gentiger: Hello all, I have gotten my passport and visa. Thanks for your prayers and encouragement.

Lesson: Do not waste your precious time tracking anything. My passport was ready for pick up since Thursday and the tracking Status kept saying not ready for pick up. Now I can book my flight. I love you all.
Victory at last... CONGRATULATIONS BRO...
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by neroxp(m): 12:15pm On Feb 04, 2013
@ peter ife,am going to texas by de special GRACE OF GOD.
@ my bro who jst had his interview in ghana,a very big congratulations to u nd watch wat GOD wil invest in ur life sooner.
@ Gentiger,I already knew ur visa has been ready since but ur physical eyes culdn't see dat den.am hapy 4 u gentiger.go nd storm de United States
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by Gentiger(m): 12:23pm On Feb 04, 2013
gunners4u: Congrat geemomen, applicants in ghana ar really enjoying not like our naija here, @bros gentiger tank God at last. America here We come.

Thanks Gunners. U appreciate you.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by Gentiger(m): 12:23pm On Feb 04, 2013
jben5966: enjoy my brother

Thanks dear.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by Gentiger(m): 12:24pm On Feb 04, 2013
dammymye:
Thank God! I'm glad you have finally gotten it. Our God is forever faithful. Remember me in prayer too bro, i'm having my interveiw next week. Stay lifted!

I will Dammy. Thanks man.

1 Like

Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by Gentiger(m): 12:25pm On Feb 04, 2013
peters ife: Gentiger d brave warrior am really happy for u , u can now join d party. Geemomen a very big congrate, d ghanaian are having it easy.

Thanks Peter. You are an inspiration.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by Gentiger(m): 12:26pm On Feb 04, 2013
addsam:

thank you Jesus fo Gentiger.it is well with u.

Thanks Addsam. Na God!!
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by Gentiger(m): 12:27pm On Feb 04, 2013
Leripa:

Glory be to God Almighty. I am indeed very happy for you. Now you can start your journey to the land of opportunities - America.
Have a safe flight my bro.

Thanks Leripa. I truly appreciate you. You deserve a hug.

1 Like

Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by packaging(m): 12:28pm On Feb 04, 2013

am hapi fr u Gentiger. May d gud God do mine also.. Amen

1 Like

Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by Gentiger(m): 12:29pm On Feb 04, 2013
ifeanyi.abdul:

CONGRATULATIONS! CONGRATULATIONS!! CONGRATULATIONS!!!
I can imagine how you feel. It's hot in your hands right now. I feel you. Happy preparations and safe trip to the U.S. of A. Certainly, we shall meet someday over there. Thanks for all the beautiful assistance you have rendered to me and other members of this forum by way of your writings on this forum.
Ciao!

Ifeanyi nwannem nwoke, ogadili na nma. I appreciate you and your wife. I'll be there for you all through the way.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by Gentiger(m): 12:30pm On Feb 04, 2013
[quote author=jaspa400][/quote]

Thanks dear.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by Gentiger(m): 12:30pm On Feb 04, 2013
Imcool: Victory at last... CONGRATULATIONS BRO...

Thanks brother. God bless you.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by Gentiger(m): 12:31pm On Feb 04, 2013
nero xp: @ peter ife,am going to texas by de special GRACE OF GOD.
@ my bro who jst had his interview in ghana,a very big congratulations to u nd watch wat GOD wil invest in ur life sooner.
@ Gentiger,I already knew ur visa has been ready since but ur physical eyes culdn't see dat den.am hapy 4 u gentiger.go nd storm de United States

Thanks Nero. I look forward to the party in Texas.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by Gentiger(m): 12:36pm On Feb 04, 2013
Now that the battle is over for me, I want to assure everyone awaiting 2NL or Interview that I'll be here round the clock to ensure you make it too. If you follow instructions, YOU CAN NEVER BE DENIED VISA. This is what I assure.

I'll love to see the beautiful faces behind these lovely names. Search me out on Facebook with MENWOYE. Please don't raise issues concerning visa lottery on my Timeline. I will delete it. We live and die on Nairaland. See you all.

1 Like

Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by Trezeget: 12:42pm On Feb 04, 2013
Congratulation 2 u gentigar i hav been prayin inside heart 4 u even if am nt a regular postal,Our God is d God of perfection
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by Gentiger(m): 12:43pm On Feb 04, 2013
Trezeget: Congratulation 2 u gentigar i hav been prayin inside heart 4 u even if am nt a regular postal,Our God is d God of perfection

Thanks Trezeget. God answered all the prayers.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by MERCY2013: 1:05pm On Feb 04, 2013
Congratulation,can I hear u Roaaaaaaar!!!!. Your God will never forsake u in time of needs.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by Nuru231: 1:05pm On Feb 04, 2013
CONGRATULATIONS! Gentiger I'm happy for u, u r a good person I ever see. Now live ur dream.
Gentiger: Now that the battle is over for me, I want to assure everyone awaiting 2NL or Interview that I'll be here round the clock to ensure you make it too. If you follow instructions, YOU CAN NEVER BE DENIED VISA. This is what I assure.

I'll love to see the beautiful faces behind these lovely names. Search me out on Facebook with MENWOYE. Please don't raise issues concerning visa lottery on my Timeline. I will delete it. We live and die on Nairaland. See you all.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by MERCY2013: 1:07pm On Feb 04, 2013
MERCY2013: Congratulation,can I hear u Roaaaaaaar!!!!. Your God will never forsake u in time of needs.
. Gentiger am so happy 4 u
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by lauradabrat: 1:08pm On Feb 04, 2013
Gentiger: Now that the battle is over for me, I want to assure everyone awaiting 2NL or Interview that I'll be here round the clock to ensure you make it too. If you follow instructions, YOU CAN NEVER BE DENIED VISA. This is what I assure.

congratulations gentiger.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by junkerhill(m): 1:13pm On Feb 04, 2013
peters ife: Junkerhill i will soon be leaving for newjersey, what state are u nd nero xp going to in america.
nice meeting bro. I wuld be going to Atlanta by His grace. I know we all must meet to see our faces someday. Safe journey to NJ bro. Ije oma. Ka Olisa kwala gi Uzo. Amen.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by remkay2012: 1:17pm On Feb 04, 2013

Congrulations my brother.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by junkerhill(m): 1:18pm On Feb 04, 2013

I thank God for u. Now u can make your plans for onward ascension to the the greatest height. Safe journey bro. A ga m afu gi n'ala bekee.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by Journi2America(m): 1:19pm On Feb 04, 2013

By the special grace of God, most of the upcoming Nairaland including me for Visas journey shall tap from your blessings. Congrats dear!
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by jidedon2000yah(m): 1:20pm On Feb 04, 2013
@Gentiger.am happy u got ur visa i knew noting was wrong wth ur visa jst dt u allowd d visa trackn to demoralised ur spirit i had said it b4 dvimmigration does nt track their visa u can only pick it up after 5 working day except there re logistics.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by fgeemomen: 1:23pm On Feb 04, 2013
I woke up as early as 4 a.m, prepared and ready to face any CO at the embassy. I prayed, wore my suite and tire and set of to the embassy. I reached there exactly 5:30 a.m and looking around I was the second person to reach the embassy. I waited under the tree outside the embassy very refreshed and ready. A pastor come around where we were sitting prayed and shared the word of God with us. By the time it was 6:00 a.m a lot of people came around also waiting to be called in for interview. I had a hint to make sure I was part of the first 10 in the line so I started walking towards the gate. At 6:45 we were called in for security checks. I left all coins and mobile fon out just to avoid long hours of wait. I just went tru without any hindrance.
I paid my VISA fee and my documents were checked n they collected all thus both original and photocopies. I was called to window 4. I realized that CO denied abt 3 people due to incomplete documents and other reasons...on filling my dv lottery I made a mistake in D.O.B and wrote 1990 instead of 1987, I swore an affidavit and took it along in case I was asked abt it, to be frank I was soo scared, I prayed n left all to God.
CO: Gud morning
Me: Gud morning
CO: raise ur hand n swear to tell the whole truth
Me: I did n swore
CO: showed me my form I sent to KCC and asked me to answer question 41 before we continued, which was abt weda I hav been arrested b4.
Me: I did n she asked me to sign beside it
CO: she then made me take the oath again to tell the truth
Me: I did just that
CO: which year did u complete secondary school
Me: I told her
CO: what did u do after u completed SHS?
Me: I was waiting to be admitted into the university
CO: ok, how many times did you write WASSCE?
Me: once
CO: which University did u attend?
Me: told her
CO: when did you complete?
Me: told her
CO: what program did u study?
Me: BSc Economics and Business Administration
She picks up a blue sheet half of A4 paper and circled the DV and asked me to come pick up my VISA on 8th Feb 2013.
CO: congratulations and thanks for coming
Me: Thank you
CO: dnt make any preparations until u take your VISA.
Me: Ok thank you.
God has really answered my prayers and that of my friends, family and everybody. I was never asked abt the DOB issue. Thanks to all who help and adviced me along the way. Ghana and Nigeria are really brodas and sisters n I tink we should combine our two countries into one cos we think the same....hahaha that's just by the way. Sori for my long story tho

2 Likes

Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by Journi2America(m): 1:23pm On Feb 04, 2013
I observed that Prayer works, in this forum.pls i applied for DV2014 Visas, my fellow pals please i need your prayer, to be among the successful entrants for further processing.........I nid your prayers! Prayer works!
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by temmytanny(m): 1:27pm On Feb 04, 2013
Journi2America: I observed that Prayer works, in this forum.pls i applied for DV2014 Visas, my fellow pals please i need your prayer, to be among the successful entrants for further processing.........I nid your prayers! Prayer works!
i know u will join us soon
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by Gentiger(m): 1:28pm On Feb 04, 2013
MERCY2013: Congratulation,can I hear u Roaaaaaaar!!!!. Your God will never forsake u in time of needs.

ROOOAAAARRRRR!! I hope you heard the reverberation. Lol!

Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by Gentiger(m): 1:29pm On Feb 04, 2013
Nuru231: CONGRATULATIONS! Gentiger I'm happy for u, u r a good person I ever see. Now live ur dream.

Thanks Nuru. I await your testimony. That's the only appreciation I seek from you.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (444) (445) (446) (447) (448) (449) (450) ... (869) (Reply)

General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 13 / QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.