Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,054 members, 7,863,740 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 03:07 AM

DV 2013 Winners Meet Here - Travel (452) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / DV 2013 Winners Meet Here (927149 Views)

DV 2014 Winners Meet Here / Dv Lottery 2013 Winners: Let's Discuss Here / Dv 2012 Result Is Out ! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (449) (450) (451) (452) (453) (454) (455) ... (869) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by Gentiger(m): 10:10am On Feb 05, 2013
peters ife: Gentiger d brave warrior, congratulation pls come join d party fast.

I can't wait. My engines are already ramming...
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by Gentiger(m): 10:12am On Feb 05, 2013
adzovia:
yes

I sense the Anointing from here. Go on dear.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by Gentiger(m): 10:13am On Feb 05, 2013
faithman2020: [color=#006600][/color]

Congratulation buddy........¶™\™¶™\¶™
I was stunned and flabbergasted when
I read you worrying.
does the $165 apply to your case?
Wish all the best im America.

faith works wonder........¶™……

My dear, this tracking of a thing got me so worried. That's what heightened my anxiety.

I thank God I escaped this $165 increase. My visa was issued 31st January.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by Gentiger(m): 10:16am On Feb 05, 2013
rood boy:

@Gentiger. Tanx man...I dey always gbadun you weller, the wey you dey always repliedn ppl here...asper wat you said dat, ashld throw my question here, had did dat severally here buh nobady respond buh had did wat you said abt the followin you ok.

Ok, I'll go to your profile and follow you right away. That way, we can have private conversation without breaking the rules.

1 Like

Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by Gentiger(m): 10:16am On Feb 05, 2013
tycoon77:

Wow am S̶̲̥̅Ơ̴̴̴̴̴̴͡ happy 4 u @ gentiger

Thanks dear.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by Opoki(m): 11:17am On Feb 05, 2013
Keeping tension at bay... 18k is still very very far!
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by hilaryddrunk: 11:18am On Feb 05, 2013
Gentiger:

Thanks dear.
hi gentiger,how are you doing.guy my testimonial got burnt years back and the school has refused giving another one. what should i do pls advise me
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by neroxp(m): 11:34am On Feb 05, 2013
Justwise I kinda miss ur post nd comments,hope life is being fair to u.am hapy nd delighted to hav people lyk u on dis forum despite u blockin sum of my posts sum tyms grin
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by Opoki(m): 11:38am On Feb 05, 2013
hilaryddrunk: hi gentiger,how are you doing.guy my testimonial got burnt years back and the school has refused giving another one. what should i do pls advise me

You mean olevel?
Swear an affidavit, take it to the school for attestation... attestation is just a process of certification by d school d@ dey did issue the original dt got burnt!
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by Haadunny(f): 11:58am On Feb 05, 2013
pls house,how can i check the interview date and how many months or days are they going to use for the processing of this date?
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by ojisalara: 12:13pm On Feb 05, 2013
Haadunny: pls house,how can i check the interview date and how many months or days are they going to use for the processing of this date?

you will get a mail from noreply@state.gov directing you to a link (http: //www.dvlottery.state.gov/ESC.) ,from here you can check for your interview date and time

it take 8 weeks to proccess
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by Gentiger(m): 12:54pm On Feb 05, 2013
hilaryddrunk: hi gentiger,how are you doing.guy my testimonial got burnt years back and the school has refused giving another one. what should i do pls advise me

My certificate got burnt. I had nothing to show at the embassy from my school other than a WAEC confirmation of result shipped in thru DHL and a scratch card. There's always a way out. If the school wont issue testimonials because of personal reasons, ask of proof of studentship within the time you were a student there addressed to whom it may concern.

Also consider doing what Opoki adviced.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by neroxp(m): 1:15pm On Feb 05, 2013
Godhelpmeooo,wats up wit u nah,nd hw preparation concernin ur interview?
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by temmytanny(m): 1:21pm On Feb 05, 2013
Gentiger:

My dear, this tracking of a thing got me so worried. That's what heightened my anxiety.

I thank God I escaped this $165 increase. My visa was issued 31st January.
maybe thats why they are delaying numbers to be current so that they can make more money.I think USA is becoming IGBO or IJEBU people(kidding oooo) grin grin
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by roodboy: 1:24pm On Feb 05, 2013
Gentiger:

Ok, I'll go to your profile and follow you right away. That way, we can have private conversation without breaking the rules.

Ok. Tanx man.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by kaypositve(m): 2:11pm On Feb 05, 2013
Gentiger:

My certificate got burnt. I had nothing to show at the embassy from my school other than a WAEC confirmation of result shipped in thru DHL and a scratch card. There's always a way out. If the school wont issue testimonials because of personal reasons, ask of proof of studentship within the time you were a student there addressed to whom it may concern.

Also consider doing what Opoki adviced.
CONGRAT BROTHER, THE LORD IS GOOD INDEED. AFTER ALL THE TOILING, THE LORD WILL PERFECT OURS TOO!

1 Like

Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by adesojiaderemi(m): 3:05pm On Feb 05, 2013
[quote author=temmytanny]maybe thats why they are delaying numbers to be current so that they can make more money.I think USA is becoming IGBO or IJEBU people(kidding oooo) grin grin[/quote

temmytanny how are u doing? American are Ijebu Jesa
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by adesojiaderemi(m): 3:27pm On Feb 05, 2013
fear is a torment, faith works wonder,think positive and aim for the best.

6 Likes

Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by roodboy: 3:49pm On Feb 05, 2013
@ Mr. Gentiger's....did you got my mail message?
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by Shine1177: 3:50pm On Feb 05, 2013
@ Gentiger. Congrats.

@ Temmy. I believe u're doing fine, u'r rare this days. Stay blessed!
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by Nobody: 3:51pm On Feb 05, 2013
I
was issued visa in december and will expire by June. I wuldve traveld
bt smtin is delayin me. Hop travellin by April wil not be a bad idea.
Pls Gunner4u, Getinger and all dos that have travelld, i need ur advice. Brightmon, i knw u re here, pls talk nah
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by adesojiaderemi(m): 4:07pm On Feb 05, 2013
Idi Amin: I was issued visa in december and will expire by June. I wuldve traveld bt smtin is delayin me. Hop travellin by April wil not be a bad idea. Pls Gunner4u, Getinger and all dos that have travelld, i need ur advice

April is still ok,you got six months I guss
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by adesojiaderemi(m): 4:07pm On Feb 05, 2013
Idi Amin: I was issued visa in december and will expire by June. I wuldve traveld bt smtin is delayin me. Hop travellin by April wil not be a bad idea. Pls Gunner4u, Getinger and all dos that have travelld, i need ur advice

April is still ok,you got six months I guess
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by anelka73: 4:08pm On Feb 05, 2013
Brothers in the house. my interwiew is on monday in Ghana. are we still paying $330. at the embazzy in Ghana? pls help
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by Nobody: 4:11pm On Feb 05, 2013
adesojiaderemi@:

April is still ok,you got six months I guess
YEAH I GOT SIX MONTHS.TNX BRO
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by honeydee: 4:16pm On Feb 05, 2013
anelka73: Brothers in the house. my interwiew is on monday in Ghana. are we still paying $330. at the embazzy in Ghana? pls help

yes its still 330 according to the other Ghanaians in the house. wish you all the best. im waiting to read your testimony
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by Nobody: 4:16pm On Feb 05, 2013
[quote
author=Gentiger]

My certificate got burnt. I had nothing to show at the embassy from my
school other than a WAEC confirmation of result shipped in thru DHL and a
scratch card. There's always a way out. If the school wont issue
testimonials because of personal reasons, ask of proof of studentship
within the time you were a student there addressed to whom it may
concern.

Also consider doing what Opoki adviced.[/quote]JUST PRINT UR WAEC RESULT ONLINE. YOU DNT NEED TO STRESS URSELF. I WENT WITH MY COLOURED PRINTED ONLINE RESULT. D WHITE LADY NEVER LOOKD AT IT TWICE. Congrats in advance
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by marrylove: 4:27pm On Feb 05, 2013
I WANT TO USE THIS OPPORTUNITY TO THANK THE HOUSE, BECAUSE WITHOUT GOD AND THEM, I DO NOT KNOW WHAT WILL HAD HAPPENED ON THE DAY OF OUR INTERVIEW. OUR VISA WAS PICKED UP ON FRIDAY 1ST OF FEBRUARY. PLS I HAVE A QUESTION TO ASK, I WILL BE TRAVELING TO THE STATE, WASHINGTON BALTIMORE IN MARCH, AND I TRY TO GET SOME DETAILS FROM THE AGENTS FOR BOOKING OF FLIGHT, ONE OF THE AGENTS ASK ME WHAT TYPE OF VISA DO I HAVE, I REPLY IMMIGRANT VISA. HE THEN SAID THAT I NEED A RETURN TICKET.THAT I MUST RETURN BACK TO THE COUNTRY WITHIN A YEAR. I WAS CONFUSED HEARING THAT. I ASK MY SELF THE TYPE OF VISA I WAS GIVEN IS IT DIFFERENT FROM THE TYPE OF VISA THEY GAVE OTHERS? PLS DO I NEED A RETURN TICKET?
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by gunners4u: 4:35pm On Feb 05, 2013
@idi amin, longest tym. I still dey naija,going dis month.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by Nobody: 4:44pm On Feb 05, 2013
gunners4u: @idi amin, longest tym. I still dey naija,going dis month.
Good
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by roodboy: 4:46pm On Feb 05, 2013
marrylove: I WANT TO USE THIS OPPORTUNITY TO THANK THE HOUSE, BECAUSE WITHOUT GOD AND THEM, I DO NOT KNOW WHAT WILL HAD HAPPENED ON THE DAY OF OUR INTERVIEW. OUR VISA WAS PICKED UP ON FRIDAY 1ST OF FEBRUARY. PLS I HAVE A QUESTION TO ASK, I WILL BE TRAVELING TO THE STATE, WASHINGTON BALTIMORE IN MARCH, AND I TRY TO GET SOME DETAILS FROM THE AGENTS FOR BOOKING OF FLIGHT, ONE OF THE AGENTS ASK ME WHAT TYPE OF VISA DO I HAVE, I REPLY IMMIGRANT VISA. HE THEN SAID THAT I NEED A RETURN TICKET.THAT I MUST RETURN BACK TO THE COUNTRY WITHIN A YEAR. I WAS CONFUSED HEARING THAT. I ASK MY SELF THE TYPE OF VISA I WAS GIVEN IS IT DIFFERENT FROM THE TYPE OF VISA THEY GAVE OTHERS? PLS DO I NEED A RETURN TICKET?

Am appy 4 ur visa pikin up...abt the question you ask. pls all gurus n the hse ur attention is nded here o.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by Spoondar(f): 4:51pm On Feb 05, 2013
marrylove: I WANT TO USE THIS OPPORTUNITY TO THANK THE HOUSE, BECAUSE WITHOUT GOD AND THEM, I DO NOT KNOW WHAT WILL HAD HAPPENED ON THE DAY OF OUR INTERVIEW. OUR VISA WAS PICKED UP ON FRIDAY 1ST OF FEBRUARY. PLS I HAVE A QUESTION TO ASK, I WILL BE TRAVELING TO THE STATE, WASHINGTON BALTIMORE IN MARCH, AND I TRY TO GET SOME DETAILS FROM THE AGENTS FOR BOOKING OF FLIGHT, ONE OF THE AGENTS ASK ME WHAT TYPE OF VISA DO I HAVE, I REPLY IMMIGRANT VISA. HE THEN SAID THAT I NEED A RETURN TICKET.THAT I MUST RETURN BACK TO THE COUNTRY WITHIN A YEAR. I WAS CONFUSED HEARING THAT. I ASK MY SELF THE TYPE OF VISA I WAS GIVEN IS IT DIFFERENT FROM THE TYPE OF VISA THEY GAVE OTHERS? PLS DO I NEED A RETURN TICKET?

If you are planning to come back within the one year its not bad idea but just get a one way ticket he is not sure of himself or he is doing sales for the company grin grin grin grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (449) (450) (451) (452) (453) (454) (455) ... (869) (Reply)

Polish Student Visa / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 13

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.