Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,693 members, 7,831,148 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 02:30 PM

DV 2013 Winners Meet Here - Travel (475) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / DV 2013 Winners Meet Here (922932 Views)

DV 2014 Winners Meet Here / Dv Lottery 2013 Winners: Let's Discuss Here / Dv 2012 Result Is Out ! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (472) (473) (474) (475) (476) (477) (478) ... (869) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by chirpywest(m): 8:34pm On Feb 14, 2013
nero xp: Helo house,jst tru wit my medicals nd police report 2day but 1 tin spoilt my hapinez...the ATM machine frm wich I withrew money frm debited my 20k wen I only withdrew 45k out of 101k wich my bal supose to be 56k,I was only seein 36k...pls wat wil I do to get my money bak? 20k no be 2k abeg cry
Just walk into any branch of ur bank nearest to where u are staying and fill the form. But if d bank u did d withdrawal is d issueing bank. I advise u fill the form there 2moro but if its another bank, just find d nearest branch of ur bank and they will refund it in less than a week. It happened to me last week @ oyo state while my account was openned in d east. I was debited 40k but I got the refund alert yesternight. Don't worry and don't allow devil to steal ur joy cos ur miracle is assured!
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by Allybert: 9:31pm On Feb 14, 2013
Gentiger:

Don't waste your precious time tracking your passport status online. Go a day after the scheduled pickup day and get your visa.

The passport/visa status can actually be tracked. We were scheduled for pick up tomorrow but I tracked our passports very early this morning and it said they are ready for collection. I went there around 3pm and picked them up. My wife and I now have our visas in our hands.

If you are in Nigeria, you can track your passport or status of your visa by sending an email to support-nigeria@ustraveldocs.com using your passport number as the subject and as body f the email. Do not include any other information.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by edimop: 9:37pm On Feb 14, 2013
nero xp: Helo house,jst tru wit my medicals nd police report 2day but 1 tin spoilt my hapinez...the ATM machine frm wich I withrew money frm debited my 20k wen I only withdrew 45k out of 101k wich my bal supose to be 56k,I was only seein 36k...pls wat wil I do to get my money bak? 20k no be 2k abeg cry
........jst walk into d bank and lay ur complain immidiately.they wil refund t bk
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by Allybert: 9:46pm On Feb 14, 2013
VISAS PICKED UP......NEW YORK, HERE I COME. WHO ELSE IS GOING TO NEW YORK?
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by junkerhill(m): 9:47pm On Feb 14, 2013
just relax nero. The money they debited to you will come back in less than 24hrs. so i advice you to chill, but if the money isnt back after 24hrs, you will have to report to your bank and file a report that will be sent to the head office of your bank. It is at the head office that the case will be solved and the money sent back to your acct
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by Opoki(m): 10:00pm On Feb 14, 2013
Allybert: VISAS PICKED UP......NEW YORK, HERE I COME. WHO ELSE IS GOING TO NEW YORK?
If only you'll wait sir... My CN is 18k.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by uniqueprivacy(m): 10:13pm On Feb 14, 2013
Bigpiper:

Change their mind ke. Lol. I'm going to the circled address tomorrow morning. My testimony is coming up soon.
Go and collect your thing bro, nothing do you. goodluck
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by packaging(m): 10:26pm On Feb 14, 2013
junkerhill: just relax nero. The money they debited to you will come back in less than 24hrs. so i advice you to chill, but if the money isnt back after 24hrs, you will have to report to your bank and file a report that will be sent to the head office of your bank. It is at the head office that the case will be solved and the money sent back to your acct
yu're right bro! Its calld automatic reversal, it shd hapin btw 24hrs of d err transaction. So chill out bro n if it fails to reverse den do as advised.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by uniqueprivacy(m): 10:29pm On Feb 14, 2013
sorry abt that bro, if the ATM is your Bank's it will be easier and faster for the reversal to be made. what you need to do is to notify your bank by writing them and providing the details of what happened. within three working days you should have your money back into your account. but if the ATM is of another Bank, i'm afraid it might take up to a week or more, but don't let this be a distraction on your quest for your Visa. i will advise your look for some other means to complete your money before your interview date cos our banking system can be frustrating at times. goodluck to you.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by ifeanyiabdul: 10:34pm On Feb 14, 2013
@ Nero, the debit will eventually b reversed, so relax! My experience with ATM machines in Nigeria is that anytime you see an option of N40,000 to be withdrawn once, please exercise caution. No matter how impatient you are or simply pressed for time, please ALWAYS WITHDRAW N20,000 at a time even if you have to go 7 times to get 140k. Many bankers have repeatedly cautioned me on this! If you follow short cut come withdraw 40K three times, na risk o! This is because network may be momentarily interrupted during machine cash counting.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by neroxp(m): 10:54pm On Feb 14, 2013
@ doz of ya dat replied me,am nw relieved nd calm ova dis...u guys re realy part of dis family nd I pray dat GOD ALMIGHTY wil reward u all for all ur efforts,tanx a lot...
@ Nkkystel,u're realy one in a million nd I cnt jst tank u enuf 4 all u've bin doin 4 me.am much delighted nd greatful,tanx a lot.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by idriez: 12:02am On Feb 15, 2013
@nero xp

Where did you do your medical & how much did it cost?
I just added u bro
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by adesojiaderemi(m): 12:14am On Feb 15, 2013
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by tosmy(m): 2:28am On Feb 15, 2013
Is a turn table,is our turn to testify to his glory,we are current,i av a strong believe that he we finish what HE started in our life........faith work wonders
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by genlion: 6:03am On Feb 15, 2013
pls house, i heard locozooo saying that the affidavit for NPC ATTESTATION of birth should be done at the federal high court but i did mine at Lagos state high court and i av my NPC CERTIFICATE WITH ME. SO HOW TRUE IS THIS. CAN SOMEONE SHED LIGHT TO THIS
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by genlion: 6:13am On Feb 15, 2013
UNCLE MIKE, THE ONLY GENTIGER, HOW FAR NA? WE NO TALK ALL DIS WHILE. PLS I NEED TO TALK TO U. CAN U SEND ME UR EMAIL ADDRESS. I GOT SOMETIN TO SHARE WITH U
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by doctorp76(m): 7:53am On Feb 15, 2013
if i stay in lagos can npc be done any part of the country and be accepted by the co.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by junkerhill(m): 8:34am On Feb 15, 2013
Story! Story!! Story!!!
Once upon a time!!
Time! Time!!!
..and that is how Goldie died.
That is d end of my story.
Moral lesson: ..............amend your life while you can.

Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by packaging(m): 8:43am On Feb 15, 2013
doctorp76: if i stay in lagos can npc be done any part of the country and be accepted by the co.
if yu stay witin lagos get it done in lag n if outside lag pls com down to lag...
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by loconzo00: 9:11am On Feb 15, 2013
genlion: pls house, i heard locozooo saying that the affidavit for NPC ATTESTATION of birth should be done at the federal high court but i did mine at Lagos state high court and i av my NPC CERTIFICATE WITH ME. SO HOW TRUE IS THIS. CAN SOMEONE SHED LIGHT TO THIS

A point of correction please.
Do not get me wrong.
I have not "said" in my post that affidavit should be done at Federal High Court.
I am not sure where all others have been doing it.
Just about to do mine.
Thank you.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by widelink: 9:12am On Feb 15, 2013
Allybert: VISAS PICKED UP......NEW YORK, HERE I COME. WHO ELSE IS GOING TO NEW YORK?

Congrats bro, I am going to New Jersey which is very close. How about the cheapest Airline to NJ?
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by pjogutum1: 9:14am On Feb 15, 2013
@Packaging: if yu stay witin lagos get it done in lag n if outside lag pls com down to lag...

Packaging please if you are not sure of an answer to someone’s questions I think it will be better to keep quiet than give wrong answers. What is so special about Lagos that someone cannot do his NPC in his/her state? For your information I did mine and that of my family in Port Harcourt where I live. House please you can do your NPC and International passport anywhere in Nigeria, it is only mandatory that you do your police clearance certificate and medicals in Lagos, those for correction of international passport is done in Abuja, Every other document can be gotten from your state.

1 Like

Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by ojisalara: 9:21am On Feb 15, 2013
packaging: if yu stay witin lagos get it done in lag n if outside lag pls com down to lag...
Any special thing having ur NPC in Lag? Most of us don't reside in Lag
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by pjogutum1: 9:23am On Feb 15, 2013
@House, talking about Visa getting finished before September 30 in Nigeria is not possible, this is because Nigeria is yet to fill up their quota of 3,500 visas which they have not been able to do because of denials. The highest for Nigeria over the years has been 3,250 Visa issue. Also since October 2012 till date about 1,200 persons have been denied visa in Nigeria and not up to 1000 immigrant visa’s has been issued in Nigeria since October 2012 to date. What is the possibility of fill up 2500 visa’s with the previous year’s backlogs?
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by pjogutum1: 9:29am On Feb 15, 2013
@Ojisalara: Any special thing having ur NPC in Lag? Most of us don't reside in Lag
Please my Brothers/Sisters do not border your head with the NPC thing, do your NPC where you live if you don’t live in Lagos it’s more authentic that way, especially in the locality where you were born.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by ojisalara: 9:35am On Feb 15, 2013
pjogutum1: @Ojisalara: Any special thing having ur NPC in Lag? Most of us don't reside in Lag
Please my Brothers/Sisters do not border your head with the NPC thing, do your NPC where you live if you don’t live in Lagos it’s more authentic that way, especially in the locality where you were born.

Thanks, I understand you stay in PH from your previous post, please do you know where Federal High Court is in Port Harcourt, I stay in Port Harcourt too.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by Yusmash00: 9:36am On Feb 15, 2013
pjogutum1: @House, talking about Visa getting finished before September 30 in Nigeria is not possible, this is because Nigeria is yet to fill up their quota of 3,500 visas which they have not been able to do because of denials. The highest for Nigeria over the years has been 3,250 Visa issue. Also since October 2012 till date about 1,200 persons have been denied visa in Nigeria and not up to 1000 immigrant visa’s has been issued in Nigeria since October 2012 to date. What is the possibility of fill up 2500 visa’s with the previous year’s backlogs?
My brother, How do you know 1,200 Nigerians DV's have been denied and not up to 1000 has been issued? Are you working in US embassy? Visa remains or no remain, All DV applications close on September 30. I stand to be correct.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by chio: 9:57am On Feb 15, 2013
I was born in Akwa Ibom state and am presently in lagos.
Pls where do i get my NPC
whats the procedure to to take before getting it.
How much do i budget for it
also do i need NPC if i have my Baptisimal Certificate.
thanks
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by packaging(m): 10:00am On Feb 15, 2013
pjogutum1: @Packaging: if yu stay witin lagos get it done in lag n if outside lag pls com down to lag...

Packaging please if you are not sure of an answer to someone’s questions I think it will be better to keep quiet than give wrong answers. What is so special about Lagos that someone cannot do his NPC in his/her state? For your information I did mine and that of my family in Port Harcourt where I live. House please you can do your NPC and International passport anywhere in Nigeria, it is only mandatory that you do your police clearance certificate and medicals in Lagos, those for correction of international passport is done in Abuja, Every other document can be gotten from your state.
oh sorry! I guessd I commented wit regards to police report. NPC hav offices nationwide n u can get it done in ur state of residence. Its a mistake am sorry. @pjogutum dnt rub it in... Ok ?
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by packaging(m): 10:04am On Feb 15, 2013
ojisalara:
Any special thing having ur NPC in Lag? Most of us don't reside in Lag
nevermind, I misundastud d post as police report.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by pjogutum1: 10:06am On Feb 15, 2013
@Yusmash00: My brother, how do you know 1,200 Nigerians DV's have been denied and not up to 1000 has been issued? Are you working in US embassy? Visa remains or no remain, All DV applications close on September 30. I stand to be correct.

You are correct that all DV applications closes at September 30, what this means is that you must have filed your application, done all adjustments to status, submitted your documents, and attended your interview. But immigrant visa issuance goes beyond that date. With respect to the denials, an average of 12 DV immigrants are denied visa every day, multiple this figure by 5 working days and multiple your figure with the past 4 months October, November , December and January and see the figures for yourself. With the issuance, do we have up to 100 nairalanders that have been issued visa since October? The answer is no, then think what happens to other that are not in this forum and given the past figures with 2012 as the highest visa issued what is the possibility that the visa for Nigerian’s that won will finish before September 30?

(1) (2) (3) ... (472) (473) (474) (475) (476) (477) (478) ... (869) (Reply)

QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 / USA Visit Visa Part 4 / Studying In Finland (free Tuition)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.