Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,910 members, 7,835,044 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 02:09 AM

DV 2013 Winners Meet Here - Travel (476) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / DV 2013 Winners Meet Here (923326 Views)

DV 2014 Winners Meet Here / Dv Lottery 2013 Winners: Let's Discuss Here / Dv 2012 Result Is Out ! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (473) (474) (475) (476) (477) (478) (479) ... (869) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by sozen2010: 10:09am On Feb 15, 2013
nero xp: Helo house,jst tru wit my medicals nd police report 2day but 1 tin spoilt my hapinez...the ATM machine frm wich I withrew money frm debited my 20k wen I only withdrew 45k out of 101k wich my bal supose to be 56k,I was only seein 36k...pls wat wil I do to get my money bak? 20k no be 2k abeg cry

It will auto reverse otherwise, go to your branch and complain; it will reflect on your account that you didn't get the cash.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by sozen2010: 10:30am On Feb 15, 2013
packaging: if yu stay witin lagos get it done in lag n if outside lag pls com down to lag...

This can still be done in any local government. I got my own done at the Eti-Osa Local Government at 4.5K with abeg!
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by Gentiger(m): 10:47am On Feb 15, 2013
Allybert:

The passport/visa status can actually be tracked. We were scheduled for pick up tomorrow but I tracked our passports very early this morning and it said they are ready for collection. I went there around 3pm and picked them up. My wife and I now have our visas in our hands.

If you are in Nigeria, you can track your passport or status of your visa by sending an email to support-nigeria@ustraveldocs.com using your passport number as the subject and as body f the email. Do not include any other information.

It's alright. It didn't work for me so won't recommend it. It caused me heartaches.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by adugenet: 10:58am On Feb 15, 2013
Hi all..how long does it take our 2nl to arrive 4 those of us who are current for april?
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by neroxp(m): 11:25am On Feb 15, 2013
Helo house,dammymye's interview is dis mornin nd we hope his visa has bin aprroved...pls let's pray 4 him cos we supposed to hav heard frm him by nw,its well wit us through JESUS CHRIST,AMEN.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by Godhelpmeooo(m): 12:04pm On Feb 15, 2013
doctorp76: if i stay in lagos can npc be done any part of the country and be accepted.
npc can b done any part of d contry,it's national populatn censu it's federal agency nt state's.jst get ur afidavit @ high court(fed/state)GLORY!!
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by Godhelpmeooo(m): 12:21pm On Feb 15, 2013
@ nero,thank GOD for d medical and police report u jst did,concerning ur money,dnt wory ur acct will be credited.guy we need to talk ooo.hw much did u do ur police report and medical.SUCCESS!!!!!!!!!!
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by sosodp(m): 12:43pm On Feb 15, 2013
Good day house, this to all the ghana applicants in the house, HOW MUCH THE POLICE REPORT AND MEDICALS COST AND WHERE? THANK YOU
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by adesojiaderemi(m): 12:54pm On Feb 15, 2013
it pays more to use our senses (positively) than our strength, our brain is not just for deco.by strength shall no man prevail.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by adesojiaderemi(m): 1:11pm On Feb 15, 2013
..if you have any good ideas... visit here http://www.davison.com/
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by roodboy: 1:13pm On Feb 15, 2013
[quote author=widelink]

Congrats bro, I am going to New Jersey which is very close. How about the cheapest Airline to NJ?[/que]

What sup bros? R u still around? I add u on ur profil and I sent u a message here and I didn't c ur reply?

Pls check.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by nkkystel(f): 1:29pm On Feb 15, 2013
nero xp: Helo house,dammymye's interview is dis mornin nd we hope his visa has bin aprroved...pls let's pray 4 him cos we supposed to hav heard frm him by nw,its well wit us through JESUS CHRIST,AMEN.
For the fact that Dammy is a member of this family and has done the right things, then he surely be granted VISA in JESUS Name. Amen!
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by junkerhill(m): 2:34pm On Feb 15, 2013
pjogutum1: @House, talking about Visa getting finished before September 30 in Nigeria is not possible, this is because Nigeria is yet to fill up their quota of 3,500 visas which they have not been able to do because of denials. The highest for Nigeria over the years has been 3,250 Visa issue. Also since October 2012 till date about 1,200 persons have been denied visa in Nigeria and not up to 1000 immigrant visa’s has been issued in Nigeria since October 2012 to date. What is the possibility of fill up 2500 visa’s with the previous year’s backlogs?
with no offence brother, can u please tell us d source of your info. so that we too can also see it by ourselves and with our own eyes.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by sozen2010: 3:04pm On Feb 15, 2013
junkerhill: with no offence brother, can u please tell us d source of your info. so that we too can also see it by ourselves and with our own eyes.

Yes o.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by sozen2010: 3:05pm On Feb 15, 2013
Hello peeps, when should we be expecting our 2LN? Thanks
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by ojisalara: 3:10pm On Feb 15, 2013
sozen2010: Hello peeps, when should we be expecting our 2LN? Thanks

few days after you become current in the bulletin, if you have submitted ur forms to KCC 8 or more weeks back
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by junkerhill(m): 3:17pm On Feb 15, 2013
pjogutum1: @Yusmash00: My brother, how do you know 1,200 Nigerians DV's have been denied and not up to 1000 has been issued? Are you working in US embassy? Visa remains or no remain, All DV applications close on September 30. I stand to be correct.

You are correct that all DV applications closes at September 30, what this means is that you must have filed your application, done all adjustments to status, submitted your documents, and attended your interview. But immigrant visa issuance goes beyond that date. With respect to the denials, an average of 12 DV immigrants are denied visa every day, multiple this figure by 5 working days and multiple your figure with the past 4 months October, November , December and January and see the figures for yourself. With the issuance, do we have up to 100 nairalanders that have been issued visa since October? The answer is no, then think what happens to other that are not in this forum and given the past figures with 2012 as the highest visa issued what is the possibility that the visa for Nigerian’s that won will finish before September 30?

in as much as ur post sounds true, I won't believe it till I see the source of ur info.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by dammymye: 3:19pm On Feb 15, 2013
nero xp: Helo house,dammymye's interview is dis mornin nd we hope his visa has bin aprroved...pls let's pray 4 him cos we supposed to hav heard frm him by nw,its well wit us through JESUS CHRIST,AMEN.
Thanks dearie! I just got back home now. Thank God for me ooooo. My visa has been aproved! I 'm sooo happy right now.

1 Like

Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by junkerhill(m): 3:19pm On Feb 15, 2013
pjogutum1: @Yusmash00: My brother, how do you know 1,200 Nigerians DV's have been denied and not up to 1000 has been issued? Are you working in US embassy? Visa remains or no remain, All DV applications close on September 30. I stand to be correct.

You are correct that all DV applications closes at September 30, what this means is that you must have filed your application, done all adjustments to status, submitted your documents, and attended your interview. But immigrant visa issuance goes beyond that date. With respect to the denials, an average of 12 DV immigrants are denied visa every day, multiple this figure by 5 working days and multiple your figure with the past 4 months October, November , December and January and see the figures for yourself. With the issuance, do we have up to 100 nairalanders that have been issued visa since October? The answer is no, then think what happens to other that are not in this forum and given the past figures with 2012 as the highest visa issued what is the possibility that the visa for Nigerian’s that won will finish before September 30?

in as much as ur post sounds true, I won't believe it till I see the source of ur info.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by Allybert: 3:20pm On Feb 15, 2013
widelink:

Congrats bro, I am going to New Jersey which is very close. How about the cheapest Airline to NJ?

Am not sure about NJ. But the fact is that flight ticket gets more expensive as the flight date closes by. I would be flying Royal Air Maroc to NY when am ready because of their minimal stop over hours; Just 2 to 3hrs.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by Allybert: 3:22pm On Feb 15, 2013
dammymye:
Thanks dearie! I just got back home now. Thank God for me ooooo. My visa has been aproved! I 'm sooo happy right now.

CONGRATULATIONS O!

1 Like

Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by Byaee: 3:29pm On Feb 15, 2013
dammymye:

Congratulations my brother!!! Please share your interview experience with us. We want to learn from your experience. Thanks
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by dammymye: 3:30pm On Feb 15, 2013
Allybert:

CONGRATULATIONS O!
Thanks dearie. My expperience and testimony coming shortly.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by neroxp(m): 3:34pm On Feb 15, 2013
What a great GOD we hav,de creator of de whole universe,de beginnin nd de end,de lion of judah,de GOD of moses,isaac nd jacob,I worship ur holy name.I wil serve u LORD til de day I wil die...we all all must share our testimonies here nd its inevitable.
A big congratulation to u Dammy my own person,am more dan happy 4 u.

1 Like

Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by dammymye: 3:35pm On Feb 15, 2013
Byaee:

Congratulations my brother!!! Please share your interview experience with us. We want to learn from your experience. Thanks
Thanks dear. I will, very soon.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by Chuck87: 3:37pm On Feb 15, 2013
anelka73: fellow forumites, i just had a successful interview in Ghana this morning. will share my experience later. praise be to God

congrats!
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by femo1(m): 3:37pm On Feb 15, 2013
dammy congrat pls share your experience
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by gunners4u: 3:40pm On Feb 15, 2013
Congrat dammyme
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by ojisalara: 3:57pm On Feb 15, 2013
dammymye:

Congrats!!!
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by sozen2010: 4:04pm On Feb 15, 2013
dammymye:
Congrats Dammy, am happy for you!
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by pjogutum1: 4:23pm On Feb 15, 2013
@Junkerhill @Sozen2010 in as much as ur post sounds true, I won't believe it till I see the source of ur info.

I don’t want you to believe me and I’m not trying to convince you either. But if you read through my post you will know that I am informed even if I decide to keep quiet some times. This is a global thread and it is not everything that you discuss opening because some information’s are better left where they are, but if you must know I have more than three of my friends working in the embassy outside Nigeria. If you want to know more about my information and competence you can check my facebook account with this name Prince.Ogutum
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by packaging(m): 4:28pm On Feb 15, 2013
dammymye:
congratulations bro! Its d beginin of greater tinz in ya life.

(1) (2) (3) ... (473) (474) (475) (476) (477) (478) (479) ... (869) (Reply)

General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 13 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 / QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.