Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,472 members, 7,823,100 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 12:37 AM

DV 2013 Winners Meet Here - Travel (478) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / DV 2013 Winners Meet Here (922074 Views)

DV 2014 Winners Meet Here / Dv Lottery 2013 Winners: Let's Discuss Here / Dv 2012 Result Is Out ! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (475) (476) (477) (478) (479) (480) (481) ... (869) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by dammymye: 7:00pm On Feb 15, 2013
Gentiger:

Congratulations once again. I pray everyone else believing God for a similar experience shall testify in Jesus name.
AMEN IN JESUS NAME! Thanks bro. God bless you!
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by dammymye: 7:06pm On Feb 15, 2013
jben5966: omo keep on dance asonto and keep on praise lord enjoy my brother is ur time my time is come
Thanks dear. Amen bro! You will surely testify to the Glory of the Lord in your time!
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by petersife: 7:10pm On Feb 15, 2013
Dammymye congratulation welcome on board.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by dammymye: 7:16pm On Feb 15, 2013
Thanks to everyone for the congratulatry message. I really appreciate you all. You all are such a darling. Mwah!!! May God grant all those who are waiting for interveiw greater grace.

2 Likes

Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by Godhelpmeooo(m): 7:24pm On Feb 15, 2013
dammymye: Help me shout a big HALLELUYAH! My brothers and sisters in the house! I came i saw and i conquer with the help of God i had a successful interveiw today at Lagos embassy. Here is the experience!
I got there 5:15 am and started the security checks by 6:30 am. After all the checking and the payment has been made and documents collected (o'level certificate,birth certificate,police report,medicals, 3 passport photographs, E-passport and my university admission information page all originals and photocopies. . I waited few hours for my ticket number to be called! After i was called by this sweet black angel in window 13. I signed my forms,took the oath of truth and finger print was taken. The chatting began.
CO: good morning sir!
ME: good morning ma!
CO: Tell me what you are doing in Nigeria now?
ME: i told her.
CO: interesting!
She then told me my visa has been aproved and to pick it up next week friday at the circled address. And also handed me another sheet telling me that i should pay the immigrant fees here before livin or when i get to US. She then asked another question.
CO: have you been to US before?
ME: i answered her with smile!
CO: thank you
ME: thank you too!
All we did together was just chatting nothing really serious. We were just laughing and smiling at each other! All glory to God Almighty Who took perfect control of everything!
You my family here made it possible. Thanks to you all! I love you all! Success is surely ours IN JESUS NAME! Stay blessed house!
HALLELUYAH.i really thank God for you oo.GOD will lead your way and HE WILL surely do our own for us(amen)GLORY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by Godhelpmeooo(m): 7:32pm On Feb 15, 2013
Gud day house,@ gentiger and everyone that have gone for interview,pls ooo my intervieiw date is fastly approaching,pls is CO going to ask me my favourite subject or he wil just jump into any subject cos i left secondary over 10 years ago and i used o-level as my highet level,although i have A1 in government,and i have started studying goverment cos i beleiv the question may come from it.OR should i focus on oda subject.pls house respond to my question.GOD bless us(amen)GLORY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by zerzer: 7:40pm On Feb 15, 2013
dammymye: Help me shout a big HALLELUYAH! My brothers and sisters in the house! I came i saw and i conquer with the help of God i had a successful interveiw today at Lagos embassy. Here is the experience!
I got there 5:15 am and started the security checks by 6:30 am. After all the checking and the payment has been made and documents collected (o'level certificate,birth certificate,police report,medicals, 3 passport photographs, E-passport and my university admission information page all originals and photocopies. . I waited few hours for my ticket number to be called! After i was called by this sweet black angel in window 13. I signed my forms,took the oath of truth and finger print was taken. The chatting began.
She then told me my visa has been aproved and to pick it up next week friday at the circled address. And also handed me another sheet telling me that i should pay the immigrant fees here before livin or when i get to US. She then asked another question.
All we did together was just chatting nothing really serious. We were just laughing and smiling at each other! All glory to God Almighty Who took perfect control of everything!
You my family here made it possible. Thanks to you all! I love you all! Success is surely ours IN JESUS NAME! Stay blessed house!
congrat, i key in such a grace
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by Nobody: 7:46pm On Feb 15, 2013

Congrats!
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by chykezworld: 8:01pm On Feb 15, 2013
nero xp: I did my medicals @ ikoyi for 20k nd my police report for 4k @ alagbon because I hav sum1 dia...nd my police clearance cert was given to me within 15mins nd medical result 2 be collected on monday.
nwanne idi 2much....kedu ke ise me ya...achoro mu eme medical nke m...beko gbam ka isi me ya
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by jbmohd: 8:03pm On Feb 15, 2013
mohamed shire: please house what is the minimum time of waiting to complete the further administrative processing.

please let me hear your answers i am still worrying to take me long, i think what they just need my case is to confirm my high school certificates.

please hurry up
mohd were u not given any letter stating d number of days under wh d AP ll be conducted. Bros it normally takes 60days. Thus go and put on ur garment of patience. Best of luck
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by Imcool(m): 8:20pm On Feb 15, 2013
HALLELUYAH! Congrat.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by jidex001(m): 8:20pm On Feb 15, 2013
Godhelpmeooo: Gud day house,@ gentiger and everyone that have gone for interview,pls ooo my intervieiw date is fastly approaching,pls is CO going to ask me my favourite subject or he wil just jump into any subject cos i left secondary over 10 years ago and i used o-level as my highet level,although i have A1 in government,and i have started studying goverment cos i beleiv the question may come from it.OR should i focus on oda subject.pls house respond to my question.GOD bless us(amen)GLORY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

O boy, u dey even try.. For me no time. To even carry d book na war. God will help us out o....lol
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by Gentiger(m): 8:47pm On Feb 15, 2013
Godhelpmeooo: Gud day house,@ gentiger and everyone that have gone for interview,pls ooo my intervieiw date is fastly approaching,pls is CO going to ask me my favourite subject or he wil just jump into any subject cos i left secondary over 10 years ago and i used o-level as my highet level,although i have A1 in government,and i have started studying goverment cos i beleiv the question may come from it.OR should i focus on oda subject.pls house respond to my question.GOD bless us(amen)GLORY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Since Government is your best passed subject, area of concentration is already established. Read harder.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by jben5966: 8:49pm On Feb 15, 2013
godhelpmeoo na wa visa lottery take us back to school omo i no easy will just dey read without a.o.c god help us in dis forum.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by junkerhill(m): 8:53pm On Feb 15, 2013
pjogutum1: @Junkerhill @Sozen2010 in as much as ur post sounds true, I won't believe it till I see the source of ur info.

I don’t want you to believe me and I’m not trying to convince you either. But if you read through my post you will know that I am informed even if I decide to keep quiet some times. This is a global thread and it is not everything that you discuss opening because some information’s are better left where they are, but if you must know I have more than three of my friends working in the embassy outside Nigeria. If you want to know more about my information and competence you can check my facebook account with this name Prince.Ogutum

Apologies bro.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by roodboy: 9:08pm On Feb 15, 2013
jidex001:

O boy, u dey even try.. For me no time. To even carry d book na war. God will help us out o....lol

@ Godhelp: if ur question come across 2 educational level, definite co wil ask u ur favourite subject and like u said dat, u av A1 n GOV... My advice is u shld read the Gov subject weller cuz dey may focus on dat Gov...all the best Godhelp me too o.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by roodboy: 9:27pm On Feb 15, 2013
@ dammy: congrat.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by hardedahyor(m): 9:31pm On Feb 15, 2013
Congratulations!!!! Claim such interview for those preparing to go for there interviews. Plz can you say more about the other paper given to you for the immigrant fee payment?? Thanks congrat once more
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by genlion: 10:01pm On Feb 15, 2013
bro gentiger. kindly send ur email to me, i need to talk to u
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by nkkystel(f): 10:06pm On Feb 15, 2013
nero xp: @ doz of ya dat replied me,am nw relieved nd calm ova dis...u guys re realy part of dis family nd I pray dat GOD ALMIGHTY wil reward u all for all ur efforts,tanx a lot...
@ Nkkystel,u're realy one in a million nd I cnt jst tank u enuf 4 all u've bin doin 4 me.am much delighted nd greatful,tanx a lot.
Thanks Nero.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by jidex001(m): 10:08pm On Feb 15, 2013
I have a family, after their medical at Qlife clinic. They found out the the man which is d father of the home has SPUTUM. He will be paying addition of 50K for the test. Which if the test for sputum is carried out, it takes 8weeks for the result to come out. I gave them the link in which the can email the enbassy cos their interveiw is in 1wk time. So they need to reschedule their interveiw.

My question is how long will the embassy reply them
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by nkkystel(f): 10:15pm On Feb 15, 2013
hardedahyor:
Congratulations!!!! Claim such interview for those preparing to go for there interviews. Plz can you say more about the other paper given to you for the immigrant fee payment?? Thanks congrat once more
What an interview! What a testimony. I claim this for everyone awaiting interview in JESUS Name
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by honeydee: 10:22pm On Feb 15, 2013
nkkystel:
What an interview! What a testimony. I claim this testimony for my Fiance and everyone awaiting interview in JESUS Name

Congrats dammie. God bless
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by rcb34: 10:27pm On Feb 15, 2013
Congrats to all nairalanders whose interviews hav bin successful,I also pray that God will continue in his Good works to bless us all(nairaland),so that we all we undergo no stress in geting our visas, when we appear b4 the CO,we shall all gain access to america,God bless us all,dv2013 and dv2014 is ment for nairalanders in JESUS mighty name I pray.AMEN

2 Likes

Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by honeydee: 10:27pm On Feb 15, 2013
sosodp: Good day house, this to all the ghana applicants in the house, HOW MUCH THE POLICE REPORT AND MEDICALS COST AND WHERE? THANK YOU

Police report is 20cedis at police hq but u may want to tip xtra if u want it earlier.i did my medicals at akai house n i paid 425cedis but it depends cos i have already done hepatitis b test n showed them my vaccination card so that was excluded for me. I dnt thnk ul pay more than 500cedis tho
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by nkkystel(f): 10:31pm On Feb 15, 2013
kiss
Congrats Dammy. We all will share our TESTIMONY in JESUS Name ooo... Amen.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by Bigpiper(m): 11:09pm On Feb 15, 2013
Had my Interview on the 6th of this month but I couldn't share my experience here because I thought I was dreaming and I might just wake up any time soon. After I collected my passport with visa on it today, I knew it wasn't a dream. Unlike most of you, I have no education besides primary school, I was trained as a mechanic and I must say I'm very good at it. I never knew nairaland existed until after my interview and this account I'm using to share my experience is my big brother's. He played the lottery on my behalf without my knowledge and he said I must share my testimony with you all because u made it possible. Everything he read on this site he related to me. Thank you and God bless every one of you.
My interview experience:
Interview was scheduled for 10AM, got to the embassy around 9:30
Submitted 2NL at the gate
Checked at the Security Check Point.
Made to leave my phones behind
Made DV Payment
Submitted Originals Documents (did not make photocopies) to Nigerian lady
She went through the documents, gave me back my primary school certificate and told that they require a minimum of five (5) credits. She went away with the document leaving my primary school certificate with me.
Then after waiting a while I was called up to window 13:
Me: Good Morning
Co: Good Morning
Co: Take your finger print
Me: i did
Co: Right hand up and promise you will tell me the truth and nothing but the truth
Me: I promise
Co: What is your highest level of education
Me: Told her
Co: No Waec?
Me: No
Co: Why did you stop at primary school?
Co: What do you do?
Co: Where do you work?
Co: Tell me about your work schedule
Me: told her (explained and narrated for about 3 minutes. She never took her eyes off me)
Co: Go and get your visa at the circled address in five working days from today. She gave me another papper with instructions on how to pay the $165.
Co: Congratulations
Me: Thank you.
Two days later I go an email from the embassy to come with photocopies of my birth certificate and credential (waec and above) to the consulate any day of the week beside friday. I got very scared but I went (after adzovia told me I had nothing to be worried about) and I submitted the photocopies. I was told to go and get my visa the next day. Instead of going I kept tracking and the tracking kept telling me "my passport is in post". It was uniqueprivacy who told me to go there, I got there lo and behold my passport/visa has been ready all along.
Atlanta here I come ...
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by Gentiger(m): 11:17pm On Feb 15, 2013
genlion: bro gentiger. kindly send ur email to me, i need to talk to u

Check my profile by clicking on my name, there you'll find what you need to contact me.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by temmytanny(m): 11:23pm On Feb 15, 2013
junkerhill: Apologies bro.
you can get some of those infos he gave you on the dv lottery website.Yearly visa allocation,visa granted and number of visa issued since 1995-6
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by Allybert: 12:01am On Feb 16, 2013
jidex001: I have a family, after their medical at Qlife clinic. They found out the the man which is d father of the home has SPUTUM. He will be paying addition of 50K for the test. Which if the test for sputum is carried out, it takes 8weeks for the result to come out. I gave them the link in which the can email the enbassy cos their interveiw is in 1wk time. So they need to reschedule their interveiw.

My question is how long will the embassy reply them

Interview can only be reschedule after the original interview date have passed. The embassy may not reply until after the original interview date.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by adesojiaderemi(m): 12:17am On Feb 16, 2013
dammymye:
AMEN IN JESUS NAME! Thanks bro. God bless you!

Congratulations dammymye.

1 Like

Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by adesojiaderemi(m): 12:19am On Feb 16, 2013
Bigpiper: Had my Interview on the 6th of this month but I couldn't share my experience here because I thought I was dreaming and I might just wake up any time soon. After I collected my passport with visa on it today, I knew it wasn't a dream. Unlike most of you, I have no education besides primary school, I was trained as a mechanic and I must say I'm very good at it. I never knew nairaland existed until after my interview and this account I'm using to share my experience is my big brother's. He played the lottery on my behalf without my knowledge and he said I must share my testimony with you all because u made it possible. Everything he read on this site he related to me. Thank you and God bless every one of you.
My interview experience:
Interview was scheduled for 10AM, got to the embassy around 9:30
Submitted 2NL at the gate
Checked at the Security Check Point.
Made to leave my phones behind
Made DV Payment
Submitted Originals Documents (did not make photocopies) to Nigerian lady
She went through the documents, gave me back my primary school certificate and told that they require a minimum of five (5) credits. She went away with the document leaving my primary school certificate with me.
Then after waiting a while I was called up to window 13:
Me: Good Morning
Co: Good Morning
Co: Take your finger print
Me: i did
Co: Right hand up and promise you will tell me the truth and nothing but the truth
Me: I promise
Co: What is your highest level of education
Co: No Waec?
Me: No
Co: Why did you stop at primary school?
Co: What do you do?
Co: Where do you work?
Co: Tell me about your work schedule
Me: told her (explained and narrated for about 3 minutes. She never took her eyes off me)
Co: Go and get your visa at the circled address in five working days from today. She gave me another papper with instructions on how to pay the $165.
Co: Congratulations
Me: Thank you.
Two days later I go an email from the embassy to come with photocopies of my birth certificate and credential (waec and above) to the consulate any day of the week beside friday. I got very scared but I went (after adzovia told me I had nothing to be worried about) and I submitted the photocopies. I was told to go and get my visa the next day. Instead of going I kept tracking and the tracking kept telling me "my passport is in post". It was uniqueprivacy who told me to go there, I got there lo and behold my passport/visa has been ready all along.
Atlanta here I come ...

really? congratulations grin grin grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (475) (476) (477) (478) (479) (480) (481) ... (869) (Reply)

QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 / USA Visit Visa Part 4 / Studying In Finland (free Tuition)

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 92
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.