Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,693 members, 7,831,147 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 02:29 PM

DV 2013 Winners Meet Here - Travel (494) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / DV 2013 Winners Meet Here (922932 Views)

DV 2014 Winners Meet Here / Dv Lottery 2013 Winners: Let's Discuss Here / Dv 2012 Result Is Out ! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (491) (492) (493) (494) (495) (496) (497) ... (869) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by oayombo: 9:36am On Feb 22, 2013
I may not be able to post my sisters testimony in the format u guys want but I hope you all understand the gist.
They got to the embassy... herself, husband and baby. Did all the pre-interview stuffs and paid the visa fee.
They called them to the window where a young white guy was at the other end.
He immediately told the husband to move far away from them, at this point the baby started crying profusely until the father had to come carry him. The CO kept saying, sorry baby...dont cry nomore..lol
She took the oath, the guy looked at her waec...asked her for proof of actually attending that school of which she brought out her testimonial.
Then he quizzed her on ALL the subjects, I repeat...ALL 9 SUBJECTS. She was asked to mention at least one topic/aspect from each.
CO....tell me something about biology.
My Sis...Amoeba, Paramecium....bla bla bla
CO....that sounds like Agric
My sis....Nooo, it's biology o. I know what I am saying (na lie).
CO...ok, I see you had A1 in maths..u must be very brilliant. Tell me a topic in maths.
My sis...Simultaneous equation.
They did that for all other subjects too.
CO....where did you meet your husband, when did you get married, where you pregnant before u got married, how/where did you tell him about it, what was his reaction, how did he propose, when did you accept and when did you fix a date for the wedding.
My sister answered all the questions confidently.
CO...do you have pictures to support all of these?
Then my sister brought out a very big album, oyibo look photo tire.
CO....ok, go to the circled address & pick up your bla bla bla.
The husband wasn't called to the window at all till visa was approved.
Thereafter the young man started quizzing the CO ón some issues as regards travelling and stuffs. He even spent longer time than the wife at the window. (If na me, na to just run conot before the CO change hin mind).
That was how the whole thing went, Grace of God naim be the koko.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by oayombo: 9:43am On Feb 22, 2013
tovalli: Morning house,my interview is fast approachin I need to clarify some tins
Do I need to make d photocopy of my intl passport and also my police report and which currency is more advisable to take along to the embassy.....pls I'm awaiting contribution...God will sEe us all thru ijn...amen.
There is no harm in making copies but hold originals sha.
My sister went with naira and they got their 'change' after the lady did the conversion. Me i'll advice you go with Naira, just do a 170naira to a dollar...dem go give you your balance.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by faithman2020: 9:57am On Feb 22, 2013
.[/quote][/color]
Adufesco: I paid 245,000 return ticket with British Airline 4rm nigeria to London sm hours stop over, then 4rm london to Atlanta.

I congratulate members that just received their 2nl. My prayer is that divine favour before CO will be yours in Jesus
might name.¶™
I google Iberia air Lagos to atlanta oneway and
it was very cheap N174678.
pls Temmytany and Adesojiremi,Sirs pls I love to have your email.¶™¶™®
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by jamicanlady: 10:12am On Feb 22, 2013
tovalli: Morning house,my interview is fast approachin I need to clarify some tins
Do I need to make d photocopy of my intl passport and also my police report and which currency is more advisable to take along to the embassy.....pls I'm awaiting contribution...God will sEe us all thru ijn...amen.

Pls make 2 copies each of all ur documentations, except ur medical report, which is sealed and I'll advice u to go wit the naira equivalent of USD330 plus some additional cash to cover the higher rate of exchange @ d embassy. Though it wuld 've been better to go wit USD330 as long as u r security conscious n u did d exchange @ a reliable Bureau De Change.Goodluck!
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by pjogutum1: 10:30am On Feb 22, 2013
@chirpywest: For ur friend that is talking about authority not allowing u to return, just know that he is ignorant of what green card is all about. U are even more free to move around the world with green card than with only naija passport, the only thing is that u won't be out of the USA for more than 6months at ago

@chirpywest: Point of correction, 1. you can be out of USA if you are working in any of the US facility outside the US 2. You can be out if you have a good job in your country and you make them understand that, in the case of the second point you will not be a citizen within five years.

@edimop: A must read.
666 = The mark of the Beast President
Obama Vs Revelation13:15 -18
The US
Senate has passed the Obama Health Care'
bill into law. The
implementation would commence on
23/03/2013. This bill would require all
Americans to be implanted with a Radio
Frequency Identification (RFID) chip
in order to access medical care.The device
will be implanted on the
forehead or on the arm.
Pls house.....am afraid o........

@edimop: I wonder when some Nigerians will grow, well for your information in Spain, children are tagged with computer chip for security purposes, and this has been around for over ten years now so why the alarm? Before we crossed over to the year 2000 people were busy saying that the world will soon end that all the money in banks will disappear because the figures will change, nothing happened till today ok.

@uniqueprivacy: greetings to everybody in the house, congratulations to all with success stories. may we continue to have good news in our lives with or without DV IJN.
@All who have had similar experience and found a way out especially those already in the state, please i have this mind bogging issue. it's about my relationship, my fiancee brought up the idea of we applying for DV lottery and i reluctantly agreed and we did applied for 2013DV separately as single, but i was fortunate to be selected, and have been granted my Visa. we got engaged last yr September hoping to get married b4 the Visa outcome, but unfortunately for me things didn't work out as planned, I mean the needed resuorces were not availabe for us to proceede with the marriage proper and now like we all know i need a lot of money for my air ticket and pocket money since my host is not a relative. The issue now is that my fiancee is insisting that i must go and see her parent and do the needful b4 i travel, but i have tried explaining things to her and she seems not to see things with me. I really love her and would go with her to the USA if i had my way, but can't due to the DV rules. she has really tried for me and had let go other suitors because of me. pls i really need your advice as to what to do. thanks for you anticipated response.

@uniqueprivacy: My brother, if you really love the girl in question, I don’t see anything wrong in going to see her parents, go with two or three family members so that she can be confident and will be able to visit your people as your wife to be even if you are not there, that is the only way to reassure her of your true love.

Usef83: gud mornin yall,@pjogutum1 and spoondar Thank u guys.pls d message u asked to write to kcc about my wife condition i hav d last month pregnancy scan result,or i she do a diagnostic test,n wat picture shud i send to kcc is her passport photo or her current picture d way she looks now.pls kindly guide me i want to know how i can go about these..God bless.

@Usef83: snap her as she is at present and attach her diagnostic Image scan possible with the baby sex. Hope this helps.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by ebykings(f): 11:11am On Feb 22, 2013
Gentiger:

If you are convinced she's the one for you from God, please go and see her parents. Initiate the marriahe process making sure they are aware of your present financial challenges. If you go without doing anything on her head, I bet you, you won't marry her. You will see beautiful American/Nigerian babes that will make you forget her fast.

Nice advice. Thumb up Mr Gentiger!
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by yembe2013(m): 11:43am On Feb 22, 2013
monsieursam64: @schizogony;congrats!
@aoyombo; congrats!
@yembe2013; congrats!
To all who have received 2nl, Congrats! SUCCESS is Yours!
IT IS WELL!

THANKS M. SAMMY
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by Nobody: 11:53am On Feb 22, 2013
ebykings:

Nice advice. Thumb up Mr Gentiger!

Some will do all those and still remarry in America. Nothing is sealed or certain.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by sinaadegoke: 12:18pm On Feb 22, 2013
Hi everyone. Do I have to pay the Diversity Visa Lottery fee of $330 before my interview or after?
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by Gentiger(m): 12:19pm On Feb 22, 2013
oayombo: There is no harm in making copies but hold originals sha.
My sister went with naira and they got their 'change' after the lady did the conversion. Me i'll advice you go with Naira, just do a 170naira to a dollar...dem go give you your balance.

That's quite a large spread. Why don't you get dollar equivalent from a reliable source at $158 instead and pocket some change? Just thinking out loud.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by chirpywest(m): 12:21pm On Feb 22, 2013
sina_adegoke: Hi everyone. Do I have to pay the Diversity Visa Lottery fee of $330 before my interview or after?
You will pay ur visa fees live on the d day@the interview hall, so go with it.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by Gentiger(m): 12:23pm On Feb 22, 2013
ferdimako:

Some will do all those and still remarry in America. Nothing is sealed or certain.

Correct. That shows he never loved her. He only thought he did when their levels were the same.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by chirpywest(m): 12:23pm On Feb 22, 2013
Gentiger:

That's quite a large spread. Why don't you get dollar equivalent from a reliable source at $158 instead and pocket some change? Just thinking out loud.

You are correct my brother cos they collected at the rate of 165naira per dollar from me while the market price was 158.5 per dollar that day. I was mad and very angry that day.you advised correctly.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by edimop: 12:33pm On Feb 22, 2013
pjogutum1: @chirpywest: For ur friend that is talking about authority not allowing u to return, just know that he is ignorant of what green card is all about. U are even more free to move around the world with green card than with only naija passport, the only thing is that u won't be out of the USA for more than 6months at ago

@chirpywest: Point of correction, 1. you can be out of USA if you are working in any of the US facility outside the US 2. You can be out if you have a good job in your country and you make them understand that, in the case of the second point you will not be a citizen within five years.

@edimop: A must read.
The US
bill into law. The
will be implanted on the
forehead or on the arm.
Pls house.....am afraid o........

@edimop: I wonder when some Nigerians will grow, well for your information in Spain, children are tagged with computer chip for security purposes, and this has been around for over ten years now so why the alarm? Before we crossed over to the year 2000 people were busy saying that the world will soon end that all the money in banks will disappear because the figures will change, nothing happened till today ok.

@uniqueprivacy: greetings to everybody in the house, congratulations to all with success stories. may we continue to have good news in our lives with or without DV IJN.
@All who have had similar experience and found a way out especially those already in the state, please i have this mind bogging issue. it's about my relationship, my fiancee brought up the idea of we applying for DV lottery and i reluctantly agreed and we did applied for 2013DV separately as single, but i was fortunate to be selected, and have been granted my Visa. we got engaged last yr September hoping to get married b4 the Visa outcome, but unfortunately for me things didn't work out as planned, I mean the needed resuorces were not availabe for us to proceede with the marriage proper and now like we all know i need a lot of money for my air ticket and pocket money since my host is not a relative. The issue now is that my fiancee is insisting that i must go and see her parent and do the needful b4 i travel, but i have tried explaining things to her and she seems not to see things with me. I really love her and would go with her to the USA if i had my way, but can't due to the DV rules. she has really tried for me and had let go other suitors because of me. pls i really need your advice as to what to do. thanks for you anticipated response.

@uniqueprivacy: My brother, if you really love the girl in question, I don’t see anything wrong in going to see her parents, go with two or three family members so that she can be confident and will be able to visit your people as your wife to be even if you are not there, that is the only way to reassure her of your true love.

Usef83: gud mornin yall,@pjogutum1 and spoondar Thank u guys.pls d message u asked to write to kcc about my wife condition i hav d last month pregnancy scan result,or i she do a diagnostic test,n wat picture shud i send to kcc is her passport photo or her current picture d way she looks now.pls kindly guide me i want to know how i can go about these..God bless.

@Usef83: snap her as she is at present and attach her diagnostic Image scan possible with the baby sex. Hope this helps.

......@Pjogutum.......my fear is this,y must t be @ d exact place bible made mention of?d forehead and by d hand......y nt anoda place respectively.dats where am getn confused.d idea isn't a bad one for security reseasons,buh placing t @ d same position bible mentioned is d contention.....what do u fink?
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by petersife: 12:49pm On Feb 22, 2013
Edimop, i had d same problem, as regards winning as single nd having a woman to marry as wife. It is very easy what u ve to do is u have to go wit ur parent to see ur wife,s family for intoduction. If u are nt collecting list now or paying her bride price now u can take her to court for court marriage. Because it is difficult for a woman to wait for u witout commitment frm u. In my own case i had to do intoduction, i settled d list given to me, did traditional wedding, court wedding nd i told my in laws dat when i come back by next yr we will do church wedding then i ,ll start planing for her visit.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by Journi2America(m): 12:53pm On Feb 22, 2013
joeonye: Hello house,my wife is the principal applicant and our interview has been scheduled,pls do I need to bring document in regards to education and work,or just my wife or am I just there top prove we are truly married.
Bros, Make sure u read through all the posts on this forum before the interview, especially the ones that have to do with married couples! To avoid i thy knw! Best of luck!

1 Like

Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by Abimbola80: 12:57pm On Feb 22, 2013
Hello housemate, i received my 2NL yesterday, but i am confused with the interview location:

LAGOS
EMBASSY OF THE UNITED STATES
VISA UNIT
2 ELEKE CRESCENT
PO BOX 554
LAGOS
NIGERIA
234-1-610-097

Is it the same embassy at Walter Carrington? pls help
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by martina7: 12:58pm On Feb 22, 2013
Hello Hey I am Martina
I will guidance you to take it along. What about if u are requested to demonstrate it up. One factor about this meeting no one knows where query can come out from.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by adesojiaderemi(m): 1:10pm On Feb 22, 2013
Abimbola80: Hello housemate, i received my 2NL yesterday, but i am confused with the interview location:

LAGOS
EMBASSY OF THE UNITED STATES
VISA UNIT
2 ELEKE CRESCENT
PO BOX 554
LAGOS
NIGERIA
234-1-610-097

Is it the same embassy at Walter Carrington? pls help

yes,same location with different name.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by Ournaija: 1:22pm On Feb 22, 2013
Hello house when will 2013AF000149xx be current. I learnt that most 2013AF00014xxx have got there 2NL. My brother is really worried. When do you think it will be be current and most likely get his 2NL?
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by junkerhill(m): 1:46pm On Feb 22, 2013
edimop: ......@Pjogutum.......my fear is this,y must t be @ d exact place bible made mention of?d forehead and by d hand......y nt anoda place respectively.dats where am getn confused.d idea isn't a bad one for security reseasons,buh placing t @ d same position bible mentioned is d contention.....what do u fink?
Y ar u still adamant on this. Did you hear it from Obama that d chips wuld be fixed at the hand or fore-head. This what people made up, can't u just understand. Drop this issue and never bring it up again on this thread. Since your said you are afraid, I'm telling you again, give your life to Christ so that even if it were true, you will have nothing to loos.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by junkerhill(m): 1:56pm On Feb 22, 2013
Journi2America: Bros, Make sure u read through all the posts on this forum before the interview, especially the ones that have to do with married couples! To avoid i thy knw! Best of luck!
@Joeonye, nwanne m nwoke, just read the pages of this thread whose date are from october to date. There u will find amazing testimonies of members of this thread who have done their interview. Or better, if you ar staying close to onitsha, I can give you a hard copy of the som of the interviews that has just 22 pages. I believe it will help you prepare well for the interview.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by junkerhill(m): 1:58pm On Feb 22, 2013
martina7: Hello Hey I am Martina
I will guidance you to take it along. What about if u are requested to demonstrate it up. One factor about this meeting no one knows where query can come out from.
my sister, the questions culd be predicted because they will only ask u question based on the info u gav to them.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by junkerhill(m): 2:03pm On Feb 22, 2013
Ournaija: Hello house when will 2013AF000149xx be current. I learnt that most 2013AF00014xxx have got there 2NL. My brother is really worried. When do you think it will be be current and most likely get his 2NL?
Your brother wuld be current nxt month being March, his 2NL april and interview May. He ought to hav calculated it by now. If his case number wher to be 19### what then wuld he do. Tell him to calm down and relax
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by usef83: 2:15pm On Feb 22, 2013
[quote author=edimop]......@Pjogutum.......my fear is this,y must t be @ d exact place bible made mention of?d forehead and by d hand......y nt anoda place respectively.dats where am getn confused.d idea isn't a bad one for security reseasons,buh placing t @ d same position bible mentioned is d contention.....what do u fink?[/q
uote]@pojutum1 u mean i shud send all via email.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by pjogutum1: 2:15pm On Feb 22, 2013
@Gentiger: oayombo: There is no harm in making copies but hold originals sha.

Gentiger, I agree with you, wide spread. But I will add that better a wide spread and you get your visa instead of fake or expired dollar that will be rejected. The Embassy only collect dollars issued after 1990, anything outside that you are on your own.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by pjogutum1: 2:20pm On Feb 22, 2013
@Ournaija: Hello house when will 2013AF000149xx be current. I learnt that most 2013AF00014xxx have got there 2NL. My brother is really worried. When do you think it will be be current and most likely get his 2NL?

The visa bulletin is at 14,500. If you are a Nigerian, I suppose the next visa bulletin by March and 2NL two to three weeks after. Hope this helps
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by idriez: 2:31pm On Feb 22, 2013
Nice advice.... I've been thinking about that for a while, was that what u did
Gen tiger:

Correct. That shows he never loved her. He only thought he did when their levels were the same.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by edimop: 2:34pm On Feb 22, 2013
peters ife: Edimop, i had d same problem, as regards winning as single nd having a woman to marry as wife. It is very easy what u ve to do is u have to go wit ur parent to see ur wife,s family for intoduction. If u are nt collecting list now or paying her bride price now u can take her to court for court marriage. Because it is difficult for a woman to wait for u witout commitment frm u. In my own case i had to do intoduction, i settled d list given to me, did traditional wedding, court wedding nd i told my in laws dat when i come back by next yr we will do church wedding then i ,ll start planing for her visit.
@ peters........I fink u mistaken d persin,t ws PJogutum dat made dat comment......am nt yet married,hav nt even proposed any1.I won as single,waitn for my 2NL.......fenx anyway for d contribution....
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by seal777(m): 2:46pm On Feb 22, 2013
Gentiger:

I will depart in March. Still sorting things out with my would be in-law. I congratulate everyone who became current this month. Your visa is guaranteed in Jesus name.

Sorting things out officially with my fiancee and her families as well to depart in March. ALL THE BEST
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by seal777(m): 2:47pm On Feb 22, 2013
edimop: A must read.
The US
bill into law. The
will be implanted on the
forehead or on the arm.

If your assertion is correct, Are you not better off been implanted with the 666 chip than wasting away hopelessly in Nigeria?.

1 Like

Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by Abimbola80: 2:50pm On Feb 22, 2013
adesojiaderemi@:

yes,same location with different name.

@adesojiaderemi, Tnx, I am more than grateful. All the best

(1) (2) (3) ... (491) (492) (493) (494) (495) (496) (497) ... (869) (Reply)

QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 / USA Visit Visa Part 4 / Studying In Finland (free Tuition)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 75
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.