Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,756 members, 7,831,444 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 06:44 PM

DV 2013 Winners Meet Here - Travel (495) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / DV 2013 Winners Meet Here (922966 Views)

DV 2014 Winners Meet Here / Dv Lottery 2013 Winners: Let's Discuss Here / Dv 2012 Result Is Out ! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (492) (493) (494) (495) (496) (497) (498) ... (869) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by femsoj: 3:12pm On Feb 22, 2013
Concerning the advice we all gave to uniqueprivacy: we all keep talking about meeting beautiful ladies here in America. One thing I have noticed since I came to this country is that 95% of the ladies here are just sex materials and not house wife material. Have we even asked ourself the reason why people in aboard use to tell there relatives back home to help them to search for a good lady they can marry. Most ladies here lack manners and good home training, they are only good on bed. Since I came here, I have been having some issues with my girlfriend, she's just too afraid that I might abandon her because I'm here. But to me, the devil i have know for the past 5 years is better than the angel I just met in the United State.@ uniqueprivacy, if you truly love the lady, am telling you there is no cause for alarm, you also wont want to abandon someone that so much respect you and your family, for someone that wont mind insulting you in the presence of your family member and even be telling your mum to go to the kitchen and prepare what she want to eat by herself. Its a matter of the mind,you can overcome the temptation here.

3 Likes

Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by biggie1o2(m): 3:21pm On Feb 22, 2013
hello House, can someone update/change his/her information he/she already submitted to KCC like the email address? A friend email account got suspended and she cannot remember the answer to her security question anymore, which makes it impossbile for her to access her mails. she might be getting her 2NL maybe by MAy cos her CN is @171**. Is there any way out of this? please she needs advise from the house on what to do about this.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by junkerhill(m): 3:36pm On Feb 22, 2013
biggie1o2: hello House, can someone update/change his/her information he/she already submitted to KCC like the email address? A friend email account got suspended and she cannot remember the answer to her security question anymore, which makes it impossbile for her to access her mails. she might be getting her 2NL maybe by MAy cos her CN is @171**. Is there any way out of this? please she needs advise from the house on what to do about this.
my brother, I also have the same problem o. I thought of it in the morning. Please anyone with solution should be tell us cause without the email, I dnt know how else to get my 2NL .
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by Ournaija: 3:41pm On Feb 22, 2013
junkerhill: Your brother wuld be current nxt month being March, his 2NL april and interview May. He ought to hav calculated it by now. If his case number wher to be 19### what then wuld he do. Tell him to calm down and relax

Many thanks bro. What do you advice him to do now as regards getting international passport, police report, medical report etc? Should he wait till he gets his 2NL and invitation? He is in school, I promise to help him track events so that he can concentrate on his studies. Please help.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by Nobody: 3:45pm On Feb 22, 2013
Thanks bro!!
adesojiaderemi@:

there is nothing bad in having photocopies of all your credentials/support documents but they will demand for the originals from you which will later be return, going with US dollars is the best.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by Ournaija: 3:49pm On Feb 22, 2013
pjogutum1: @Ournaija: Hello house when will 2013AF000149xx be current. I learnt that most 2013AF00014xxx have got there 2NL. My brother is really worried. When do you think it will be be current and most likely get his 2NL?

The visa bulletin is at 14,500. If you are a Nigerian, I suppose the next visa bulletin by March and 2NL two to three weeks after. Hope this helps

Many thanks bro. What do you advice him to do now as regards getting international passport, police report, medical report etc? Should he wait till he gets his 2NL and invitation? He in is school, I promise to help him track events so that he can concentrate on his studies. Please help.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by pjogutum1: 3:55pm On Feb 22, 2013
@biggie1o2: @junkerhill you don’t need to worry KCC with email update now, my case number falls within that range 174** and I am sure there are others in the house that falls there too my advice is that you follow the visa bulletin until you are current then start to check your 2NL every week or wait for anyone in the house that falls within that range to announce the arrival of their 2NL then you can checkup your 2NL at the Website since you have your verification numbers with you. Cheers hope this helps.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by Imcool(m): 4:01pm On Feb 22, 2013
idriez: Nice advice.... I've been thinking about that for a while, was that what u did
That was exactly what i did for myself and my wife and i had extra change on me that covered our travelling to and fro Lagos. I'll advice anyone who wants to do d same to be very sure dat d dollar is not fake ooo cuz it's better to go wit naira than to go wit fake dollar. If u av no reliable source to change ur money, then pls go wit naira.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by marrylove: 4:08pm On Feb 22, 2013
hello my good people. what is the duration of the medicals. is it six months or one year?, because our visa will expire 23rd of July. i will leave 4 Washington next month ending, but my wife and my daughter will be leaving 4 Washington on 18th of July.my question is that would they have to do another medicals before coming?. meanwhile, we did our medicals on 15th of January.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by jamicanlady: 4:08pm On Feb 22, 2013
biggie1o2: hello House, can someone update/change his/her information he/she already submitted to KCC like the email address? A friend email account got suspended and she cannot remember the answer to her security question anymore, which makes it impossbile for her to access her mails. she might be getting her 2NL maybe by MAy cos her CN is @171**. Is there any way out of this? please she needs advise from the house on what to do about this.

No cause for alarm, just keep checkin the website, as long as u ve ur details dat u used to get ur 1st NL. All da best!
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by pjogutum1: 4:09pm On Feb 22, 2013
@Ournaija: Many thanks bro. What do you advice him to do now as regards getting international passport, police report, medical report etc? Should he wait till he gets his 2NL and invitation? He in is school, I promise to help him track events so that he can concentrate on his studies. Please help.

Your brother can go ahead to prepare his international passport but for other documents like medical, police report let him wait until he gets his 2NL and about 2 weeks to his interview date before doing those considering that they expire after six months. Cheers hope this helps.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by Nobody: 4:10pm On Feb 22, 2013
Thanks bro..I appreciate
oayombo: There is no harm in making copies but hold originals sha.
My sister went with naira and they got their 'change' after the lady did the conversion. Me i'll advice you go with Naira, just do a 170naira to a dollar...dem go give you your balance.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by Gentiger(m): 4:17pm On Feb 22, 2013
seal777: .

Sorting things out officially with my fiancee and her families as well to depart in March. ALL THE BEST

Seal777 are you quoting what you are doing or raising doubts on my claim? I don't understand. please clarify yourself to she'd any doubts you might have.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by Imcool(m): 4:17pm On Feb 22, 2013
junkerhill: my brother, I also have the same problem o. I thought of it in the morning. Please anyone with solution should be tell us cause without the email, I dnt know how else to get my 2NL .
I av d same prob too even up till now and i've gotten my visa. Even up til now i cant access my mail from any computer cuz i can't remember my d answer to my security question but i can only access it from my phone. When i wanted to access it thru phone months back and couldn't then there was a place dat said i should log in thru facebook and wen i did, i was able to access my mail only on my phone. Mayb u should try this too and if u're stil aving d same prob, don't be bothered since u av ur confirmation number wit u so i'll advice dat u keep checking d dv lottery site at regular intervals expecially whenever there's release of 2NL
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by jamicanlady: 4:20pm On Feb 22, 2013
junkerhill: my brother, I also have the same problem o. I thought of it in the morning. Please anyone with solution should be tell us cause without the email, I dnt know how else to get my 2NL .

No cause for alarm, just keep checkin the website, as long as u ve ur details dat u used to get ur 1st NL. All da best!
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by biggie1o2(m): 4:25pm On Feb 22, 2013
@pjogutum1, @Imcool, @jamicanlady many thanks for your advises, i believe this wil help.
pjogutum1: @biggie1o2: @junkerhill you don’t need to worry KCC with email update now, my case number falls within that range 174** and I am sure there are others in the house that falls there too my advice is that you follow the visa bulletin until you are current then start to check your 2NL every week or wait for anyone in the house that falls within that range to announce the arrival of their 2NL then you can checkup your 2NL at the Website since you have your verification numbers with you. Cheers hope this helps.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by pjogutum1: 4:27pm On Feb 22, 2013
@marrylove: hello my good people. what is the duration of the medicals. is it six months or one year?, because our visa will expire 23rd of July. i will leave 4 Washington next month ending, but my wife and my daughter will be leaving 4 Washington on 18th of July.my question is that would they have to do another medicals before coming?. meanwhile, we did our medicals on 15th of January.

I will advice that you make arrangement for another medicals for your wife and daughter before you leave to be on the safe side my candid advice.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by Imcool(m): 4:29pm On Feb 22, 2013
marrylove: hello my good people. what is the duration of the medicals. is it six months or one year?, because our visa will expire 23rd of July. i will leave 4 Washington next month ending, but my wife and my daughter will be leaving 4 Washington on 18th of July.my question is that would they have to do another medicals before coming?. meanwhile, we did our medicals on 15th of January.
Normally medical expires in 6months... I said normally if there's no health prob and to my understanding if one's medical expires close to one's interview, say 3months and below, d CO will make mention of it as i've heard or read cases where CO asked applicant to make sure they get to the US before so and so date cuz of their medical expiry date dat iz very close. I stand to be corrected anyway
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by sunday45: 4:29pm On Feb 22, 2013
My liver is mended
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by tycoon77(m): 4:32pm On Feb 22, 2013
genlion: who can tell us the prediction for the next visa bulletin

16500 that the nxt billeting....
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by pjogutum1: 4:37pm On Feb 22, 2013
@Sunday: I sincerely gives kudos to the great nairalanders who has severely contributed to this forum.
Please, i cordially need your respond. On the day of interview, is it possible for the CO to ask me any question from my SSCE results, i mean can he/she pick a question from any subject in my result and ask someone? Secondly, when am about to play this lottery, i used my old passport of secondary school years ago. But now i'm with bears and others like that. Hope the CO won't trouble me why i dont use recent passport to play?

As long as the face in the old passport is yours and was accepted as at that time no problem. As for your second question yes if your highest qualification is SSCE. May be no if you are a graduate, other members of the house that have done their interview should contribute to these. cheers
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by chio: 4:40pm On Feb 22, 2013
[quote author=Imcool] That was exactly what i did for myself and my wife and i had extra change on me that covered our travelling to and fro Lagos. I'll advice anyone who wants to do d same to be very sure dat d dollar is not fake ooo cuz it's better to go wit naira than to go wit fake dollar. If u av no reliable source to change ur money, then pls go wit naira.[/quote

to avoid this fake dollar of a thing
i guess on can go his the bank
to get it instead of getting fake dollar O!
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by Nobody: 4:46pm On Feb 22, 2013

Use the details you used in checking d first time you got selected. So intensify checking that link when you get current.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by Imcool(m): 4:51pm On Feb 22, 2013
joeonye: Hello house,my wife is the principal applicant and our interview has been scheduled,pls do I need to bring document in regards to education and work,or just my wife or am I just there top prove we are truly married.
Same case wit mine. I'm was d principal appliant and my wife d beneficiary. D only thin dat was collected from my wife was her police report, medicals, NPC birth certificate and International passport. All her certificates from sec to bsc to professional certificates were not collected, only mine were collected and her being there was only to prove d authenticity of our marriage. I'll however advice dat u go there wit both ur certificates and dat of ur wife as each dv case is always unique in some ways. To u as d beneficiary, it's better to go there wit ur certificates and return them home dan to not to go with them and be requested of them, do a little study too but lay more emphasy on how to prove dat ur marriage is genuine.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by Nobody: 4:52pm On Feb 22, 2013
femsoj: Concerning the advice we all gave to uniqueprivacy: we all keep talking about meeting beautiful ladies here in America. One thing I have noticed since I came to this country is that 95% of the ladies here are just sex materials and not house wife material. Have we even asked ourself the reason why people in aboard use to tell there relatives back home to help them to search for a good lady they can marry. Most ladies here lack manners and good home training, they are only good on bed. Since I came here, I have been having some issues with my girlfriend, she's just too afraid that I might abandon her because I'm here. But to me, the devil i have know for the past 5 years is better than the angel I just met in the United State.@ uniqueprivacy, if you truly love the lady, am telling you there is no cause for alarm, you also wont want to abandon someone that so much respect you and your family, for someone that wont mind insulting you in the presence of your family member and even be telling your mum to go to the kitchen and prepare what she want to eat by herself. Its a matter of the mind,you can overcome the temptation here.

So your gf shouldn't worry about getting replaced as a wife but as a bed mate.So have fun and come back home for your wife, who could come over and turn out to be like the one you only appreciated her bed prowess.Catch 22!
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by Nobody: 4:55pm On Feb 22, 2013
sunday45: I sincerely gives kudos to the great nairalanders who has severely contributed to this forum.
Please, i cordially need your respond. On the day of interview, is it possible for the CO to ask me any question from my SSCE results, i mean can he/she pick a question from any subject in my result and ask someone? Secondly, when am about to play this lottery, i used my old passport of secondary school years ago. But now i'm with bears and others like that. Hope the CO won't trouble me why i dont use recent passport to play?

Ease with the grammar.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by chio: 4:57pm On Feb 22, 2013
ferdimako:

So your gf shouldn't worry about getting replaced as a wife but as a bed mate.So have fun and come back home for your wife, who could come over and turn out to be like the one you only appreciated her bed prowess.Catch 22!

u make me laugh
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by joeonye: 5:15pm On Feb 22, 2013
tnx and God bless
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by junkerhill(m): 5:26pm On Feb 22, 2013
Ournaija:

Many thanks bro. What do you advice him to do now as regards getting international passport, police report, medical report etc? Should he wait till he gets his 2NL and invitation? He is in school, I promise to help him track events so that he can concentrate on his studies. Please help.
you can help him with the int'l passport, NPC cert. But for the police and medical, should com after he has seen his 2NL.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by junkerhill(m): 5:30pm On Feb 22, 2013
pjogutum1: @biggie1o2: @junkerhill you don’t need to worry KCC with email update now, my case number falls within that range 174** and I am sure there are others in the house that falls there too my advice is that you follow the visa bulletin until you are current then start to check your 2NL every week or wait for anyone in the house that falls within that range to announce the arrival of their 2NL then you can checkup your 2NL at the Website since you have your verification numbers with you. Cheers hope this helps.
that's correct. I never thought of it in that direction.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by edimop: 5:36pm On Feb 22, 2013
tycoon77:

16500 that the nxt billeting....
...I predict......16850,cos d last one ws topd up by 2350...I believ ds may go higher ds tym.....lolzzzzz....ts jst a gues anyway
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by roodboy: 5:38pm On Feb 22, 2013
monsieursam64: dont forget to go along with the barcode sheet. All the Best!

@ nero xp: the 3 passport photos u r talkin abt, I hope is 2 by 2 white bar gound?

And the bar-code, shey be u had 4ward it with ur form den? So, don't worri ur self anymore abt bar-code ok.

(1) (2) (3) ... (492) (493) (494) (495) (496) (497) (498) ... (869) (Reply)

QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 / USA Visit Visa Part 4 / Studying In Finland (free Tuition)

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 76
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.