Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,175 members, 7,845,858 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 06:35 AM

DV 2013 Winners Meet Here - Travel (546) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / DV 2013 Winners Meet Here (924568 Views)

DV 2014 Winners Meet Here / Dv Lottery 2013 Winners: Let's Discuss Here / Dv 2012 Result Is Out ! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (543) (544) (545) (546) (547) (548) (549) ... (869) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by Nobody: 8:14pm On Mar 09, 2013
jidedon2000@yah:
That is very 9ice my dear brother pls hook me up on Facebook so we can chat better
o.k sir
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by lauradabrat: 8:22pm On Mar 09, 2013
guys please which documents are we suppose to photocopy to use in the interview.i await your responds.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by idriez: 8:39pm On Mar 09, 2013
laura da brat: guys please which documents are we suppose to photocopy to use in the interview.i await your responds.
Make sure you go with 2 copies each of your educational documents/certs, birth cert and other vital documents.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by lauradabrat: 9:10pm On Mar 09, 2013
idriez:
Make sure you go with 2 copies each of your educational documents/certs, birth cert and other vital documents.
thanks.I also wish to ask if the beneficiary should make photocopy of the educational certs.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by roodboy: 9:23pm On Mar 09, 2013
laura da brat:
thanks.I also wish to ask if the beneficiary should make photocopy of the educational certs.

I wil advice you 2 do all the photocopies of ur doc apart the medical. Includin beneficiary. Notin cost you 2 do all ur copies of ur doc brozz. Stay bless.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by Nobody: 9:31pm On Mar 09, 2013
Gentiger: Nkkystel, send me a mail as soon as you get this. Happy weekend all. grin

Hey, which airliner did u fly? My pal is still stuck here in 9ja...He wants to go to TX.Am telling him to book Air Maroc or EgypthAir to cut cost at least to get to NY won't be more then 150K.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by Nobody: 9:39pm On Mar 09, 2013
rood boy:

@ ferdimako: nah wa 4 ds ur language, most ppl tot the visa is green card. Lolzz.

Good.I am happy Nairaland is helping your English language.You still need to work harder.We ignore your errors just to get along as you said not everyone attended schools and now you're an expert.Hahaha.The one you detected is correct as you must not put people there to drive home the point.Eg People are here...more are coming.U see, no need for tautology.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by seal777(m): 9:44pm On Mar 09, 2013
idriez:
Were you asked questions on your previous student visa application and reason for denial during your DV interview?

They didn't ask but they did a background check as i saw some notes on my application during questioning, though cant be too sure were those notes were extracted from.

Its very natural, once your finger print is taken, your data comes up.

TRUST AMERICA WITH BACKGROUND CHECKS, THEY DON'T JOKE WITH IT.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by Nobody: 9:45pm On Mar 09, 2013
rood boy:

I think you shld do an affidavit to be in a saver side ok.

Safe trip and to be on the safe side are the correct ones.We understand your situation though.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by ManTiger(m): 10:45pm On Mar 09, 2013
ferdimako:

Safe trip and to be on the safe side are the correct ones.We understand your situation though.
Com'on don't stalk my main man joor.
Rooood Boy... I'm expecting you to give me the winning goal tommorrow joor. How ur side?

1 Like

Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by ManTiger(m): 10:49pm On Mar 09, 2013
remkay2012: Please house, when likely this case number (16***)will be current?
next bulletine
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by roodboy: 11:46pm On Mar 09, 2013
ManTiger:
Com'on don't stalk my main man joor.
Rooood Boy... I'm expecting you to give me the winning goal tommorrow joor. How ur side?

@ ferdimako: which can of insult is dat man? Why are you behavin like a 2 yrs old baby...why are you bitin around the bush guy? Do I insult you? Are you tryin to throw fire 2 ds E-family or wat? If not had make up ma mind dat, I don't wnt 2 argue with anybody n ds hse. except ma visa aprove and help anybody dat need help in ds E-family dat all.

@ Mantiger: Aiiiiiiite, my main man. My side is gud and urs? R u on fb?
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by Gentiger(m): 3:11am On Mar 10, 2013
Where's Adufesco? Adufesco Please report. Someone in Georgia keeps asking me after you. Have you travelled or still hopes to do so?
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by Gentiger(m): 3:25am On Mar 10, 2013
Kunlexymoore: Thank God for journey mercy. I guess u changed ur POE because of the job offer u got in LA. I'm I right? My guy, hw can I get ur facebook name and ur inbox, I have a lot of catching up to do wt u esp as regarding IT. My wife and I will be current dis month's bulletin. Cheers and best wishes as u settle down.

I am cool. I came to California because my elder brother lives here and I got better opportunities here. So far I got no regrets.Things are falling in place. Search me out on Facebook with 'menwoye.'
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by idriez: 4:48am On Mar 10, 2013
laura da brat:
Yes to avoid unnecessary stress though it might not be needed.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by lauradabrat: 5:24am On Mar 10, 2013
idriez:
Yes to avoid unnecessary stress though it might not be needed.
.thanks my brothers i appreciate it.gud morning all.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by Leripa(m): 5:30am On Mar 10, 2013
Happy sunday to my fellow brothers and sisters in the house. May the good Lord bless our ways today and forever. May we also be favoured on everything we lay our hands upon in Jesus name. Amen.

1 Like

Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by daddykelly(m): 7:15am On Mar 10, 2013
on my way to lagos for medicals and police report...hmmm you guy should stay close to your phones and computers in case of questions ooo,happy sunday.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by Spoondar(f): 7:23am On Mar 10, 2013
laura da brat:
In Kenya the spouse to the principal applicant only gives a copy of her police and birth certificate, international passport and 2 passport photos. The kids if below 18 only birth certificate, international passport and 2 passport photos.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by Spoondar(f): 7:50am On Mar 10, 2013
Gentiger: Where's Adufesco? Adufesco Please report. Someone in Georgia keeps asking me after you. Have you travelled or still hopes to do so?
The last time i saw Adufesco's post is when he was congratulating jidedon2000@yah and these were his words 7:57am On Feb 26
Adufesco: congratulations bros am on my to Atlanta 2 thru British airline surely we shall meet dere! This is my mail address kingseyima@yahoo.co.uk Cheers!!!
My question is, since he was going to live with the famous Dr Michael Akintade does this mean he doesnt have internet access to tell the house if he reached safely and what he is up to undecided Adufesco grin
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by junkerhill(m): 8:02am On Mar 10, 2013
Leripa: Happy sunday to my fellow brothers and sisters in the house. May the good Lord bless our ways today and forever. May we also be favoured on everything we lay our hands upon in Jesus name. Amen.
Amen to your prayer bro.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by Nobody: 8:02am On Mar 10, 2013
rood boy:

@ ferdimako: which can of insult is dat man? Why are you behavin like a 2 yrs old baby...why are you bitin around the bush guy? Do I insult you? Are you tryin to throw fire 2 ds E-family or wat? If not had make up ma mind dat, I don't wnt 2 argue with anybody n ds hse. except ma visa aprove and help anybody dat need help in ds E-family dat all.

@ Mantiger: Aiiiiiiite, my main man. My side is gud and urs? R u on fb?

So u can talk,adult? Now you've seen the insult huh.Anyway you're learning.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by Spoondar(f): 8:04am On Mar 10, 2013
THOSE OF YOU WHO HAVENT GONE FOR INTERVIEW
When i sent our forms to KCC i made my US Visa using photoshop i replaced this photo with the one i sent to KCC and put my information in it. Then i used this as my phone screen saver, so everytime i saw it even before i went to bed I could look at it and say "Thank you God for this wonderful Visa". Always thank God in advance and believe you have it. Anything you want to achieve make photos of it stick it in your bedroom atleast this is where nobody visits apart from you, if you visualize something, it will eventually come true.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by junkerhill(m): 8:09am On Mar 10, 2013
Spoondar: THOSE OF YOU WHO HAVENT GONE FOR INTERVIEW
When i sent our forms to KCC i made my US Visa using photoshop i replaced this photo with the one i sent to KCC and put my information in it. Then i used this as my phone screen saver, so everytime i saw it even before i went to bed I could look at it and say "Thank you God for this wonderful Visa". Always thank God in advance and believe you have it. Anything you want to achieve make photos of it stick it in your bedroom atleast this is where nobody visits apart from you, if you visualize something, it will eventually come true.
thanks for that Spoondar. I will start applying it immediately.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by junkerhill(m): 8:13am On Mar 10, 2013
I wish everybody a wonderful week ahead. Success to those that will be interviewed this week and boundless joy to those that would be current by tomorrow. I'm still praying that they should cut 17000 or above.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by roodboy: 10:29am On Mar 10, 2013
ferdimako:

So u can talk,adult? Now you've seen the insult huh.Anyway you're learning.

I can't blame you, everybody have knows you has a nose maker n ds hse...are you not a learner? No body knw pass, except God.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by roodboy: 10:31am On Mar 10, 2013
junkerhill: I wish everybody a wonderful week ahead. Success to those that will be interviewed this week and boundless joy to those that would be current by tomorrow. I'm still praying that they should cut 17000 or above.

A big Amen 2 ur prayer broz.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by Joe980: 10:46am On Mar 10, 2013
Adufe is busy with schedules @ his brother's clinic. He will report here when he remembers Nairalandwink Levels don changecheesy
Spoondar: The last time i saw Adufesco's post is when he was congratulating jidedon2000@yah and these were his words 7:57am On Feb 26 My question is, since he was going to live with the famous Dr Michael Akintade does this mean he doesnt have internet access to tell the house if he reached safely and what he is up to undecided Adufesco grin

1 Like

Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by Nobody: 11:10am On Mar 10, 2013
rood boy:

I can't blame you, everybody have knows you has a nose maker n ds hse...are you not a learner? No body knw pass, except God.

It's good to be a noise maker.....at least I have had u thanking me earlier and in the future u will.So u are bold now? Just keep improving.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by auschris: 11:10am On Mar 10, 2013
Safe trip, bro
daddykelly: on my way to lagos for medicals and police report...hmmm you guy should stay close to your phones and computers in case of questions ooo,happy sunday.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by Nobody: 11:12am On Mar 10, 2013
Joe980: Adufe is busy with schedules @ his brother's clinic. He will report here when he remembers Nairalandwink Levels don changecheesy

That guy either doesn't exist or he's masking.Why do u guys wanna hear from him?...lies are sweet abi.

1 Like

Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by adesojiaderemi(m): 12:36pm On Mar 10, 2013
Happy Mother's day to all mothers in the house.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (543) (544) (545) (546) (547) (548) (549) ... (869) (Reply)

Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 13 / QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.