Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,167,117 members, 7,867,225 topics. Date: Friday, 21 June 2024 at 12:31 PM

DV 2013 Winners Meet Here - Travel (547) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / DV 2013 Winners Meet Here (927568 Views)

DV 2014 Winners Meet Here / Dv Lottery 2013 Winners: Let's Discuss Here / Dv 2012 Result Is Out ! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (544) (545) (546) (547) (548) (549) (550) ... (869) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by ManTiger(m): 12:46pm On Mar 10, 2013
rood boy:

@ ferdimako: which can of insult is dat man? Why are you behavin like a 2 yrs old baby...why are you bitin around the bush guy? Do I insult you? Are you tryin to throw fire 2 ds E-family or wat? If not had make up ma mind dat, I don't wnt 2 argue with anybody n ds hse. except ma visa aprove and help anybody dat need help in ds E-family dat all.

@ Mantiger: Aiiiiiiite, my main man. My side is gud and urs? R u on fb?
I'm also fine,Pls don't get ferdimako's word twisted, i'm sure he's just playing hard prank with you.
My facebook was hacked sometimes so i stay away but no worries as i'll stay connected with you.
Wish to see you live in Columbus.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by ManTiger(m): 12:48pm On Mar 10, 2013
ferdimako:

So u can talk,adult? Now you've seen the insult huh.Anyway you're learning.

I'm sure you're playing with my Roooooood boy but he's been alil' bit nervy abt ur joke et all.
pls no vex for him, we're just one big family.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by ManTiger(m): 12:50pm On Mar 10, 2013
junkerhill: I wish everybody a wonderful week ahead. Success to those that will be interviewed this week and boundless joy to those that would be current by tomorrow. I'm still praying that they should cut 17000 or above.
Was thinking it'll be released on the 15th shaar.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by Nobody: 1:20pm On Mar 10, 2013
ManTiger:

I'm sure you're playing with my Roooooood boy but he's been alil' bit nervy abt ur joke et all.
pls no vex for him, we're just one big family.

ok
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by Nobody: 1:20pm On Mar 10, 2013
ManTiger:
Was thinking it'll be released on the 15th shaar.

It must not be on the 15th but can be b4.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by Nobody: 1:23pm On Mar 10, 2013
Spoondar: THOSE OF YOU WHO HAVENT GONE FOR INTERVIEW
When i sent our forms to KCC i made my US Visa using photoshop i replaced this photo with the one i sent to KCC and put my information in it. Then i used this as my phone screen saver, so everytime i saw it even before i went to bed I could look at it and say "Thank you God for this wonderful Visa". Always thank God in advance and believe you have it. Anything you want to achieve make photos of it stick it in your bedroom atleast this is where nobody visits apart from you, if you visualize something, it will eventually come true.

Now no rerun, I guess you guys will head out soon.Wait, Odinga says he will lodge a complaint to the Supreme Court.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by loveshowgirl1(f): 1:33pm On Mar 10, 2013
Godhelpmeooo: hey! gud to see u here,u can see it's educative,dis is d guy u met @ children practice alongside nero xp,i was wit my family,hpe u rememba.GLORY!!!!!!!!!!

Yes I do remember you, and having everyone's opinion is helpful. Wish you and family a blessed Sunday.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by loveshowgirl1(f): 1:42pm On Mar 10, 2013
Happy Sunday house, wishing you guys a very blessed week especially for all those preparing for their interview in the coming weeks, may God grant us all our heart desires IJN,Amen.

Please those going for their interview this week, we would love to hear your experience when thru with the CO and by the special grace of God, you all will be granted the visas.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by roodboy: 1:44pm On Mar 10, 2013
ManTiger:
I'm also fine,Pls don't get ferdimako's word twisted, i'm sure he's just playing hard prank with you.
My facebook was hacked sometimes so i stay away but no worries as i'll stay connected with you.
Wish to see you live in Columbus.

Am very greatfull ma broder. Sorri abt ur fb Buh anytyme u resolve it pls let me knw?
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by Gentiger(m): 1:46pm On Mar 10, 2013
adesojiaderemi@:
Happy Mother's day to all mothers in the house.

Big bros, Please inbox me your number. My $40 simply mobile line is lying idle with few people to relate with. Temmy dear, I expect yours too. Thanks dears.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by Petsal(m): 2:42pm On Mar 10, 2013
Happy Sunday @all and happy mother's day.
Pls ppl in the house, I have question. A friend is asking about issue regarding petitioner. He said when he sent his forms to KCC, he used himself as his own petitioner although he also said he knows someone in US in one of the form. He's been slated for interview for April now. He wants to know if they use to ask question abt petitioner or no petitioner. Thanks
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by jbmohd: 2:49pm On Mar 10, 2013
papatee2: @JBMOHD aka akeem, bros na where u dey since u don collect ur visa. i hope no problem. pls contact me on my new facebook id (prince hade)
Thanks Tunde I ve sent u a mail for d past 2wks now and I was even xpect a response from u. I have added u on facebook but there two prince hade I don't know wh one u be.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by gunners4u: 2:57pm On Mar 10, 2013
DONT KNOW TIME CHANGE IN TEXAS, ALL AM HEARING IS SPRINGS FORWARD
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by gunners4u: 3:05pm On Mar 10, 2013
papatee,hav u received ur ssn
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by ManTiger(m): 3:08pm On Mar 10, 2013
rood boy:

Am very greatfull ma broder. Sorri abt ur fb Buh anytyme u resolve it pls let me knw?
Sure, i'm planning to open another soon, i've called and informed my personal paddy to disregard any mail send to them by my facebook handler.
Now i'm thinking how Chelsea will be beaten "Messilessly", i want to see the pairing of Kagawa, Cleverly and anderson in the midfield though its very impossible while i want to see You, Vam Persie and Chico upfront...*laffs*
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by Imcool(m): 4:04pm On Mar 10, 2013
Petsal: Happy Sunday @all and happy mother's day.
Pls ppl in the house, I have question. A friend is asking about issue regarding petitioner. He said when he sent his forms to KCC, he used himself as his own petitioner although he also said he knows someone in US in one of the form. He's been slated for interview for April now. He wants to know if they use to ask question abt petitioner or no petitioner. Thanks
Dv lottery is self petitioned. By saying self petitioned, i mean as regards dv lottery, a petitioner is the principal applicant. The only place where one specifies dat he/she has a relative in the US is where one indicates the name and address of his/her host and the purpose of this is to av an address where one's green card will be sent to in the US. Questions can be asked about the relationship between the the host and and the applicants or where the host works in the US. Question are not always asked about the 'petitioner' rather questions are asked about the applicants since they are available @ the interview but in a sense, it also means the same as asking questions about d petitioner(principal applicant)

1 Like

Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by Petsal(m): 4:13pm On Mar 10, 2013
Imcool: Dv lottery is self petitioned. By saying self petitioned, i mean as regards dv lottery, a petitioner is the principal applicant. The only place where one specifies dat he/she has a relative in the US is where one indicates the name and address of his/her host and the purpose of this is to av an address where one's green card will be sent to in the US. Questions can be asked about the relationship between the the host and and the applicants or where the host works in the US. Question are not always asked about the 'petitioner' rather questions are asked about the applicants since they are available @ the interview but in a sense, it also means the same as asking questions about d petitioner(principal applicant)

@Imcool: thanks a lot for that info atleast that issue has now been cleared. I love this forum mehen cos u get informed wella.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by Petsal(m): 4:24pm On Mar 10, 2013
Another one here: pls, how much will its cost if one is to do birth certificate with the NPC(National Population Census) and how many days will it require to get it? The reason for the Question is someone is slated for interview and he did have his birth certificate but its like ppl are saying its better he get the NPC doc also to be on a safer side. Thanks
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by Spoondar(f): 5:00pm On Mar 10, 2013
ferdimako:

Now no rerun, I guess you guys will head out soon.Wait, Odinga says he will lodge a complaint to the Supreme Court.
Even if he does that this is Africa where votes are rigged am sure he wont win it is so sad
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by idoo4love: 6:05pm On Mar 10, 2013
thank God i landed safely in NY yesterday.....thanks to every1 on the forum

3 Likes

Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by simayanki4real(m): 6:28pm On Mar 10, 2013
idoo4love: thank God i landed safely in NY yesterday.....thanks to every1 on the forum

Congrats @ idoo4love, how was the flight experience! Full gist Õoooº°˚ ˚°º oo ... Enjoy the American dream jare!
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by daddykelly(m): 6:40pm On Mar 10, 2013
idoo4love: thank God i landed safely in NY yesterday.....thanks to every1 on the forum
thank God idoo4love for safe trip,we'll join you soon.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by Imcool(m): 6:47pm On Mar 10, 2013
Petsal:
Another one here: pls, how much will its cost if one is to do birth certificate with the NPC(National Population Census) and how many days will it require to get it? The reason for the Question is someone is slated for interview and he did have his birth certificate but its like ppl are saying its better he get the NPC doc also to be on a safer side. Thanks
Yes it's better to get the NPC birth certificate cuz we don't know the one he/she has wit him/her. The birth certificate(long form) given @ birth can be used but it's better not to take any avoidable risk by not getting the NPC birth certificate. The price is determined by the state where the person is getting it from. In my own state(Ondo), it's 2,500 naira, the price is more in some states. Maybe u'll tell us the state where d NPC birth certificate is to be obtained so dat gurus from dat state will help u out.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by Gentiger(m): 7:09pm On Mar 10, 2013
I very strongly advice everyone to go for NPC birth certificate. While the embassy accepts any recognized type, when you get here, you will be shocked to discover that most employers of labor and government agencies only concern themselves with NPC birth certificate. Ignore this to your peril.

1 Like

Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by chio: 7:55pm On Mar 10, 2013
Gentiger: I very strongly advice everyone to go for NPC birth certificate. While the embassy accepts any recognized type, when you get here, you will be shocked to discover that most employers of labor and government agencies only concern themselves with NPC birth certificate. Ignore this to your peril.

My affidavit is ready i intend going to NPC office in lagos to Get my NPC.
Pls anybody from Akwa Ibom here wanted to find out the Local Government Anua is in Akwa Ibon state cos that where i was born

Happy Sunday to everyone
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by gunners4u: 8:00pm On Mar 10, 2013
welcome to USA
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by tycoon77(m): 8:11pm On Mar 10, 2013
Spoondar: The last time i saw Adufesco's post is when he was congratulating jidedon2000@yah and these were his words 7:57am On Feb 26 My question is, since he was going to live with the famous Dr Michael Akintade does this mean he doesnt have internet access to tell the house if he reached safely and what he is up to undecided Adufesco grin

I will adefu do chat on fb!!!
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by packaging(m): 8:22pm On Mar 10, 2013
bro! I jst sent u a req on fb, pls do accept. Fb name is Olayinka Stephen...
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by tycoon77(m): 8:31pm On Mar 10, 2013

⌣»̶·̵̭̌·̵̭̌✽̤̈̊Ŧђɑ̤̥̈̊п̥̥̲̣̣̣kƨ̣̣̣̇̇̇̇✽̤̈̊·̵̭̌·̵̭̌«̶⌣ god 4 the safe trip.. Enjoy ur stay ‎​I̶̲̥̅̊n̶̲̥̅̊ the UNITED STATE OF AMERICA....
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by idoo4love: 8:31pm On Mar 10, 2013
gunners4u: welcome to USA
yea...thanks
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by idoo4love: 8:32pm On Mar 10, 2013
packaging: bro! I jst sent u a req on fb, pls do accept. Fb name is Olayinka Stephen...
i didnt get it...send it to praisylo...am using a yahoo id
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by idoo4love: 8:33pm On Mar 10, 2013
tycoon77:

⌣»̶·̵̭̌·̵̭̌✽̤̈̊Ŧђɑ̤̥̈̊п̥̥̲̣̣̣kƨ̣̣̣̇̇̇̇✽̤̈̊·̵̭̌·̵̭̌«̶⌣ god 4 the safe trip.. Enjoy ur stay ‎​I̶̲̥̅̊n̶̲̥̅̊ the UNITED STATE OF AMERICA....
yea....all thanks to God bro

(1) (2) (3) ... (544) (545) (546) (547) (548) (549) (550) ... (869) (Reply)

Polish Student Visa / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 13

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.