Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,700 members, 7,831,185 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 03:05 PM

DV 2013 Winners Meet Here - Travel (558) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / DV 2013 Winners Meet Here (922941 Views)

DV 2014 Winners Meet Here / Dv Lottery 2013 Winners: Let's Discuss Here / Dv 2012 Result Is Out ! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (555) (556) (557) (558) (559) (560) (561) ... (869) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by ojisalara: 8:50am On Mar 13, 2013
@gunners: need ur contact or facebook Id
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by Petsal(m): 9:29am On Mar 13, 2013
gud morning ppl. Pls guys, a friend had this issue:
He finishd his SSCE in 1999 with 4 credits and the rest was pass. He later re-enroled for WAEC in 2005 and passed all the subjcts at one sittings. In the form sent to KCC, he included the two schools and already he has the certificates with him. His question now is, he's thinking of presenting just the certificate he had all his results since that's the result that contained all the subjects he passed. Pls, I need an urgent response cos he's been slated for an interview which is very close now.

Second issue he had is that on the first certificate(1999), the date of birth was mistakenly written. Normal date is 28/09/1983 but the wrongly written date on the certificate was 21/8/1983. Pls house, hope this won't generate any issue?
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by Spoondar(f): 10:12am On Mar 13, 2013
OSMANYN: Hello Every body in the forum the winners, the helpers and the expecting ones ,
i got my interview appointment on may and it is NAIROBI thanks to Almighty ALLAH.
here are my issues plz
I am in SOMALIA right now and it is hard to get Kenyan visa on Somalia passport what am suppose to do?
How can i get visa on my Somalia passport?
what are the required documents at the interview?
how can i succeed in my interview?
Please Help.
Tbhanks
Ayeeee, where in Somalia are you? I will advice you to come thru Kampala then get a bus to my country grin grin Nairobi. Please read the instructions very well because everyone was sent the instructions the first time you realised that you were selected. make sure all your documents have been translated to English otherwise they will put you on AP just like another Somalia guy told us here. I am not going to tell you other documents because i want you to read the whole Selectee Notification and Next Steps http://www.travel.state.gov/visa/visa_4756.html for your self unless there is something you dont understand then i will be glad to help you. I am here in Kenya and will help you where i can.

TRANSLATIONS: All documents prepared for submission, which are not in English, must be accompanied by notary-certified English translations. Translations of all court decisions into English are mandatory if the originals are in any other language.

Translation Requirements
All documents not in English, or in the official language of the country in which application for a visa is being made, must be accompanied by certified translations. The translation must include a statement signed by the translator that states that the:

cheesy Translation is accurate, and,
cheesy Translator is competent to translate.

mohamed shire: 9:39am On Feb 14 what the hell this embassy is i had my interview to day but unfortunately they putted me further processing.Please house what shall i do please explain me what does this meaning. they told me that they are not recognized the Somali documents, and that they will check them, so how long will take to me to wait please an advise .

please house hurry up

PLEASE READ INSTRUCTIONS VERY WELL AND DONT JUST ASSUME

mohamed shire: 10:17am On Feb 20 i do not know what is wrong with this house before it was good but now it becomes some how boring we just congratulates those who win but what about those who still have some problems like me.

please what is the difference between the further administrative process papers, i have a yellow paper for further administrative process. so how long will it take to me to wait.

please write me soon
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by mayankho(f): 10:14am On Mar 13, 2013
idriez: Let me start by giving glory & adoration to the most High God and by saying a BIG THANK YOU to you all.... I really appreciate you all for the wonderful prayers, wishes and inspiration... words are inadequate to express my feelings, joy & appreciation, I pray the Almighty God grant your hearts desires and meet you at the point of your needs IJMN... Amen.
Now to my testimony:[b][/b]
I left the house by 5am and on descending from 3rd mainland bridge towards Onikan(around 5:40am), my car suddenly stopped accelerating, I tried all possible but to no avail as the gear was no longer selecting though engine was on & working fine, I & my wife had to push it under the bridge towards the Officers mess before the Lagos Island- VI bridge(b4 Bonny camp). we spoke to the officer guarding the park by the lagoon and he agreed we park there while we get a mechanic to come fix the car, time then was 6:05am. We kept our phones, took our documents from the car and headed for the embassy on foot as it was nearby, got to the embassy by 6:25am and people were already there waiting for the officials to arrive. they finally arrived around 7am and We observed all the necessary protocols, checks and got ushered in; coincidentally I picked the same No I picked last week thursday. I noticed that The hall was filled that people also had to stand, then our name was called to confirm that we were around (as we had previously made payments & submitted all necessary documents last week) , after which we waited for the interview to start proper.
At exactly 8:45am my number was called at window 14, our finger prints were taken and oath administered. Thereafter, our interview went thus:
CO: good morning
We: good morning sir
CO: Do you swear to say nothing but the truth?
We: yes I do
CO: what's your highest level of Education?
Me: blah blah blah..
CO: What do you do now?
Wife: blah blah blah...
CO: Where did u have your NYSC?
Wife: blah blah blah
CO picks papers & circle address & says "Congratulations, pick up your visa at circled address in a week's time and make sure you pay USCIS money online b4 leaving for US, Enjoy your stay in USA".

Imagine, interview took less than 5mins and No questions on O' levels, marriage, job description & also pictures(family) were not checked etc.... God you are too much.
I prophesy into someone's life.... God that did my own, will surely do your's too.

God indeed is too much, congrats to you and your wife
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by Godhelpmeooo(m): 10:40am On Mar 13, 2013
@ femo,i claim ur prophesy in JESUS name,so shall it be in the MIGHTY name of JESUS(amen)all of us will be favoured and we will come back here to share our successfull interview experience in JESUS MIGHTY name(amen)go wit all proofs.GLORY!!!!!!
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by dammymye: 11:10am On Mar 13, 2013
Godhelpmeooo: @ femo,i claim ur prophesy in JESUS name,so shall it be in the MIGHTY name of JESUS(amen)all of us will be favoured and we will come back here to share our successfull interview experience in JESUS MIGHTY name(amen)go wit all proofs.GLORY!!!!!!
AMEN!
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by adesojiaderemi(m): 11:30am On Mar 13, 2013
usef83: pls,house can some one go to d embassy wit dis kind of result...here it..mathsd7,Eng C,
eEcons C,Account C,bio C,govt C,Commerce C,lit in eng C.......so noly maths iS D7....does dis person save if go to d embassy wit dis result..pls d gurus ur reply is urgently needed.tanx

the result is not bad,what is her highest qualification?
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by adesojiaderemi(m): 11:40am On Mar 13, 2013
Petsal: gud morning ppl. Pls guys, a friend had this issue:
He finishd his SSCE in 1999 with 4 credits and the rest was pass. He later re-enroled for WAEC in 2005 and passed all the subjcts at one sittings. In the form sent to KCC, he included the two schools and already he has the certificates with him. His question now is, he's thinking of presenting just the certificate he had all his results since that's the result that contained all the subjects he passed. Pls, I need an urgent response cos he's been slated for an interview which is very close now.

Second issue he had is that on the first certificate(1999), the date of birth was mistakenly written. Normal date is 28/09/1983 but the wrongly written date on the certificate was 21/8/1983. Pls house, hope this won't generate any issue?

it is obvious that the birthday on his cert is a mistake,however, let him do an affidavit to correct the mistake.Plan b< let him go with the two results but only to present the most current one in case they ask for the former one (which I believe they won't).
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by femo1(m): 11:43am On Mar 13, 2013
Viewers all over the world member of dv 2013 member please this is the voice of the lord Jesus Christ son of the living God revealed to me this morning ~~~ (2 chronicles 12;7). Those going for interview next week next month pls this verse in the bible the pray after me ~~you are Delivered in the name of Jesus Christ our lord and saviour the son of the living God. Just go and collect your visa every member nairaland you wil never be denied pls read this verse in the bible if you believe you receive the miracle
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by nkkystel(f): 11:45am On Mar 13, 2013
Hello E-Family zionking's interview is tomorrow (14th March), pls remember us in your prayers. Stay blessed.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by Gentiger(m): 11:48am On Mar 13, 2013
@femo:
My interview is next week pls pray for me may God bless u amen

Femi, the Almighty God who did mine will do yours too. Go get your visa.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by Gentiger(m): 11:54am On Mar 13, 2013
nkkystel: Hello E-Family zionking's interview is tomorrow (14th March), pls remember us in your prayers. Stay blessed.

You are exemplary. I love the way you love your fiance. I am deeply touched. His visa shall be approved. Tell him I will personally break his head if he arrives here and forgets you.

1 Like

Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by adesojiaderemi(m): 12:03pm On Mar 13, 2013
nkkystel: Hello E-Family zionking's interview is tomorrow (14th March), pls remember us in your prayers. Stay blessed.

may God grant him a divine favour before the CO, he will come back rejoicing in Jesus name.

1 Like

Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by Nobody: 12:04pm On Mar 13, 2013
Go and receive your visa in the name of jesus...Gods grace,favour and mercy will overshadow you..we'll be awaiting your testimony..
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by femo1(m): 12:04pm On Mar 13, 2013
amen
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by pjogutum1: 12:06pm On Mar 13, 2013
Good morning E-Family Members
Congratulations to all Nairalanders that have gotten their visa, and for those going for interview your visa’s have been approved just go and show yourself to the CO’s, for those current for April and May, the Almighty God has prepared a financial breakthrough for you and your family and you shall be favored during your interview. For those that will be current by June and other selectees, God is your strength it is not over until it is over more and more testimonies IJN amen.

1 Like

Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by zerzer: 12:13pm On Mar 13, 2013
@femo:
Viewers all over the world member of dv 2013 member please this is the voice of the lord Jesus Christ son of the living God revealed to me this morning ~~~ (2 chronicles 12;7). Those going for interview next week next month pls this verse in the bible the pray after me ~~you are Delivered in the name of Jesus Christ our lord and saviour the son of the living God. Just go and collect your visa every member nairaland you wil never be denied pls read this verse in the bible if you believe you receive the miracle
amen i key into it
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by temmytanny(m): 12:22pm On Mar 13, 2013
@all,been a while since i last posted here. I have been busy with work,i hope all is well and i wish all those yet to do their interview success.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by usef83: 12:24pm On Mar 13, 2013
[quote author=adesojiaderemi@]
the result is not bad,what is her highest qualification?[
d highest level of her education is high school only...but 2 years tym she wil be graduated frm poly...thanks for ur responsd.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by Nobody: 12:29pm On Mar 13, 2013
Gentiger:

You are exemplary. I love the way you love your fiance. I am deeply touched. His visa shall be approved. Tell him I will personally break his head if he arrives here and forgets you.

I wish him well tomorrow and Gentiger the same applies to u oh.

1 Like

Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by femo1(m): 12:33pm On Mar 13, 2013
@femo:
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by Gentiger(m): 12:49pm On Mar 13, 2013
ferdimako:

I wish him well tomorrow and Gentiger the same applies to u oh.

My dear, my own dey for my backyard o. It's just 5hrs flight away visa-free.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by odunmanuel: 12:50pm On Mar 13, 2013
usef83: pls,house can some one go to d embassy wit dis kind of result...here it..mathsd7,Eng C,
eEcons C,Account C,bio C,govt C,Commerce C,lit in eng C.......so noly maths iS D7....does dis person save if go to d embassy wit dis result..pls d gurus ur reply is urgently needed.tanx
I tink u're gud 2 go bt master wel ur best subjects in al if dis is ur highest education 4 nw.Wish u success
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by tolubillion: 1:02pm On Mar 13, 2013
Hello house i have 2results for my WAEC one in 1998 where i finished but the one of 1999 i just went for exams there becos of chemistry which i couldn't make in the one of 1998,and i didn't not fill the one of 1999 to the form sent to KCC pls shld i email them to correct this or am good to go for interview with the 2results
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by odunmanuel: 1:02pm On Mar 13, 2013
We are al awaiting ur success 2moro,go nd excel IJN!

1 Like

Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by Leripa(m): 1:13pm On Mar 13, 2013

Congratulations to you and your husband in advance because the Lord has settled your case already.

1 Like

Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by tolubillion: 1:36pm On Mar 13, 2013
hello house i have 2results for waec one was 1998 where i graduated frm, which i couldnt make chemistry and d one in 1999 which i make d chemistry but just went for retake of waec in dat sch of 1999.but form sent to kcc i didnt include dat sch of 1999 as part of sch attended.shld i email kcc to inform them or am i good to go for interview.am awaitin responce frm d house.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by Godhelpmeooo(m): 1:37pm On Mar 13, 2013
nkkystel: Hello E-Family zionking's interview is tomorrow (14th March).
Be calmed cos ur fiance visa is sure.both of u should jst start learning how to dance cos after his interview 2morow u guys wil av d reason to dance.GLORY!!!!!!

1 Like

Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by adesojiaderemi(m): 1:41pm On Mar 13, 2013
tolubillion: hello house i have 2results for waec one was 1998 where i graduated frm, which i couldnt make chemistry and d one in 1999 which i make d chemistry but just went for retake of waec in dat sch of 1999.but form sent to kcc i didnt include dat sch of 1999 as part of sch attended.shld i email kcc to inform them or am i good to go for interview.am awaitin responce frm d house.

you dont need to do that either, stick to the one you submitted.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by adesojiaderemi(m): 1:47pm On Mar 13, 2013
old or new immigrant? share your experience here for others to learn,you may also find some help here too.Thanks https://www.nairaland.com/1058937/diversity-visa-immigrant-welcome-america[color=#000099][/color]
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by Yusmash00: 1:56pm On Mar 13, 2013
Gentiger:

My dear, my own dey for my backyard o. It's just 5hrs flight away visa-free.
Haa, Bro Michael so your fiancee is also in the states. Wow. Glad to hear that.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by Gentiger(m): 2:07pm On Mar 13, 2013
Yusmash00: Haa, Bro Michael so your fiancee is also in the states. Wow. Glad to hear that.

Not in the States, Ontario, Canada.

(1) (2) (3) ... (555) (556) (557) (558) (559) (560) (561) ... (869) (Reply)

QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 / USA Visit Visa Part 4 / Studying In Finland (free Tuition)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.