Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,515 members, 7,847,122 topics. Date: Saturday, 01 June 2024 at 11:28 AM

DV 2013 Winners Meet Here - Travel (555) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / DV 2013 Winners Meet Here (924684 Views)

DV 2014 Winners Meet Here / Dv Lottery 2013 Winners: Let's Discuss Here / Dv 2012 Result Is Out ! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (552) (553) (554) (555) (556) (557) (558) ... (869) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by tolubillion: 3:32pm On Mar 12, 2013
Is children practise is also called consultant practise pls house i need to know
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by Gentiger(m): 3:39pm On Mar 12, 2013
Leripa:

Yeah, you are correct. I expected him to respond but all is well. How's the weather in L.A?

The best weather in the State I am told. Never at the extreme on both sides.

1 Like

Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by ebykings(f): 3:40pm On Mar 12, 2013
Gentiger: Where's Adufesco? Adufesco Please report. Someone in Georgia keeps asking me after you. Have you travelled or still hopes to do so?

Adufe dey Alanta since na. He is one of ma friend on fb
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by Gentiger(m): 3:44pm On Mar 12, 2013
ebykings:

Adufe dey Alanta since na. He is one of ma friend on fb

Someone called from Atlanta to ask about him. Since I hadn't much info about his whereabouts, I decided to ask.

1 Like

Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by monsieursam64(m): 3:52pm On Mar 12, 2013
laura da brat: greetings guys.just had my interview today with my wife and i want everybody to help me thank God.
we went to the embassy at 7.00am.joint the gueue.
we saw so many pple there and was a little bit scared because we r young.paid the normal fees in local currency,did fingerprint and waited for our numb to pop up.
at abt 11.30am our number poped up and behold it was a white lady.i am sure she must be at her late 30s or so.then we started.
co:good morning
me:gud morning
co:i can c u r in e university,what yr?
me:final yr
co;how old r u;
me:bla bla:
co:what happened that u married so young?
me:i explained,
co;where do u live?
me:responded.showed her tenancy agreement
co:how do u sustain ur self.
me:showed her our letter from work and told her what we do.work part time
co:checked our marriage documents and proof of marriage.but she did not ask anything concerning the pics.
co:who is ur host;
me:my sis
co:since ur medical is not ready,come back on 20th with the medical result and she gave me a pink paper which says medicals report for both lacking.
guys that was it.for cameroonians pls if u ve ur interview next month,beta go n do ur medicals now n wait cos those docs r very unreliable.
Also,today at the embassy,the first three singles that where interviewed b4 us where given the pink slip because of lack of medicals so pls try n do ur medicals b4 time.Also there was this couples that looked at me as i removed my fat album from my bag n they were supprised n they said it was not needed n i told him that only if he knew what he was about to experience he will not say dt.
Thanks guys,without you guys,i wldnt ve gone this far concidering all the mistakes i made,thanks guys,no matter what u will be in my heart.gentiger,idriez,temmy,yempe guys owna toomuch.
Congrats to you and your wife!
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by Nobody: 4:14pm On Mar 12, 2013
tolubillion: Is children practise is also called consultant practise pls house i need to know
yes it is the children practice and consultant practice
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by Nobody: 4:16pm On Mar 12, 2013
Congratulations...faith worketh wonders
laura da brat: greetings guys.just had my interview today with my wife and i want everybody to help me thank God.
we saw so many pple there and was a little bit scared because we r young.paid the normal fees in local currency,did fingerprint and waited for our numb to pop up.
at abt 11.30am our number poped up and behold it was a white lady.i am sure she must be at her late 30s or so.then we started.
co;how old r u;
co;where do u live?
co:checked our marriage documents and proof of marriage.but she did not ask anything concerning the pics.
co:since ur medical is not ready,come back on 20th with the medical result and she gave me a pink paper which says medicals report for both lacking.
guys that was it.for cameroonians pls if u ve ur interview next month,beta go n do ur medicals now n wait cos those docs r very unreliable.
Also,today at the embassy,the first three singles that where interviewed b4 us where given the pink slip because of lack of medicals so pls try n do ur medicals b4 time.Also there was this couples that looked at me as i removed my fat album from my bag n they were supprised n they said it was not needed n i told him that only if he knew what he was about to experience he will not say dt.
Thanks guys,without you guys,i wldnt ve gone this far concidering all the mistakes i made,thanks guys,no matter what u will be in my heart.gentiger,idriez,temmy,yempe guys owna toomuch.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by Leripa(m): 4:18pm On Mar 12, 2013
@laura da brat: Congratulations.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by lauradabrat: 4:29pm On Mar 12, 2013
tovalli: Congratulations...faith worketh wonders
thanks guys.i never for once stopped praising the almighty God when we where waiting at the embassy.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by ebykings(f): 4:34pm On Mar 12, 2013
idriez: Let me start by giving glory & adoration to the most High God and by saying a BIG THANK YOU to you all.... I really appreciate you all for the wonderful prayers, wishes and inspiration... words are inadequate to express my feelings, joy & appreciation, I pray the Almighty God grant your hearts desires and meet you at the point of your needs IJMN... Amen.
Now to my testimony:[b][/b]
I left the house by 5am and on descending from 3rd mainland bridge towards Onikan(around 5:40am), my car suddenly stopped accelerating, I tried all possible but to no avail as the gear was no longer selecting though engine was on & working fine, I & my wife had to push it under the bridge towards the Officers mess before the Lagos Island- VI bridge(b4 Bonny camp). we spoke to the officer guarding the park by the lagoon and he agreed we park there while we get a mechanic to come fix the car, time then was 6:05am. We kept our phones, took our documents from the car and headed for the embassy on foot as it was nearby, got to the embassy by 6:25am and people were already there waiting for the officials to arrive. they finally arrived around 7am and We observed all the necessary protocols, checks and got ushered in; coincidentally I picked the same No I picked last week thursday. I noticed that The hall was filled that people also had to stand, then our name was called to confirm that we were around (as we had previously made payments & submitted all necessary documents last week) , after which we waited for the interview to start proper.
At exactly 8:45am my number was called at window 14, our finger prints were taken and oath administered. Thereafter, our interview went thus:
CO: good morning
We: good morning sir
CO: Do you swear to say nothing but the truth?
We: yes I do
CO: what's your highest level of Education?
Me: blah blah blah..
CO: What do you do now?
Wife: blah blah blah...
CO: Where did u have your NYSC?
Wife: blah blah blah
CO picks papers & circle address & says "Congratulations, pick up your visa at circled address in a week's time and make sure you pay USCIS money online b4 leaving for US, Enjoy your stay in USA".

Imagine, interview took less than 5mins and No questions on O' levels, marriage, job description & also pictures(family) were not checked etc.... God you are too much.
I prophesy into someone's life.... God that did my own, will surely do your's too.

A big AMEN to ur prayer! Congratulatons!!!!
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by lauradabrat: 4:38pm On Mar 12, 2013
Leripa: @laura da brat: Congratulations.
thanks leripa
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by loconzo00: 4:42pm On Mar 12, 2013
Being to Eleke Crescent today with a family of five.
WHAT A MIGHTY GOD WE SERVE !!!!!!
WHAT A WONDERFUL FORUM OF WONDERFUL NAIRALANDERS !!!!!

GREAT............. NAIRALAND FORUMITES !!!!!!!
GREEEEEE....AT NAIRALAND FORUMITES !!!!!!!!!
GREATEST OF THE GREATEST , OF THE GREATEST, OF THE GREATEST NAIRALNAD FORUMITTES
!!!!!!!

1 Like

Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by Nobody: 4:52pm On Mar 12, 2013
Congrats bro...pls share your success testimony
loconzo00: Being to Eleke Crescent today with a family of five.

GREATEST OF THE GREATEST , OF THE GREATEST, OF THE GREATEST NAIRALNAD FORUMITTES
!!!!!!!

Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by ebykings(f): 4:53pm On Mar 12, 2013

!!!!!!!

I guess ur visa was approved! Congratulations!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by daddykelly(m): 5:12pm On Mar 12, 2013

!!!!!!!

congrats bro,pls update your testimony soon.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by loconzo00: 5:25pm On Mar 12, 2013
Testimony dey yafun, yafun but before then I still dey on my feet dancing and prasing the Lord for the POWER OF PRAYER IN DISPLAY TODAY and how God use this forum powerfully for my family.

Dancing step wey I dey now....... na Asonto dance o..

Praaaaaaiiiisseeeee.......the LORD.

ALLELUYAH
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by loconzo00: 5:30pm On Mar 12, 2013
Nobody should fear window 16 anymore.
Today by prayer MY GOD prevented her from showing up till we finish our interview for a family of five.
PRAYER, PRAYER, PRAYER IS THE KEY.

Testimony coming later.
E still be like dream o.

Praise the Lord.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by nkkystel(f): 5:35pm On Mar 12, 2013
loconzo00: Testimony dey yafun, yafun but before then I still dey on my feet dancing and prasing the Lord for the POWER OF PRAYER IN DISPLAY TODAY and how God use this forum powerfully for my family.

ALLELUYAH
Congrats.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by Godhelpmeooo(m): 5:44pm On Mar 12, 2013
congratulations to u all that had succeesfull interview today,i pray GOD will lead ur way and the same GOD ALMIGHTY will do mine come march 18 in JESUS name(amen)everybody going for interview in this forum will sing for joy after the interview IJN.GLORY!!
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by simayanki4real(m): 5:56pm On Mar 12, 2013
ojisalara: Good Evening every member in the house, I give thanks to almighty God and all the members of this house who have been of tremendous help to me, you guys are the bomb expecially to @gunners, @amcool who gave me a call after my interviews today, @gentiger @chirpywest who is current on this way to LA, @widelink and everyone
my interviews was schedule for 10 am today but I had to leave where I stayed around 5:30am and got to the embassy some minutes pass 6am, I bought a chair for 100 Naira and waited patiently for 9:30am when I joined the queue for 10am appointment, went inside the embassy , asked about how to make payment, took some time to do that but was finally called to make the payment after 30minutes then I proceeded to the front row so I can be able to listen to some of the interviews and it was interesting but the more I listen, the more my confidence grow that I'm certainly getting my VISA today.. there was only three windows open for immigrant today..window 13,14,15, I also noticed that window 14 was a calmness among them today, He even gave a guy a VISA with only two questions CO: are you Mr. bla Bla, the guy said yes, CO: asked him what course he did in the University Guy: electrical electronics at Nasarawa State polytechnic : CO; told the guy congrats and was like praying that I should be interview by him but on a second thought I was ready for anyone they bring and was praying inside me that the Lord should give me the CO that will grant me my VISA ..to cut the story .my interview goes this way
Me:Good Morning
Co:how are you doing
Me: I'm doing great and wonderful
CO: Are u Mr. bla Bla Bla
ME: Yes I am
CO: congrats for winning the Visa lottery
Me: Thanks
ME:took Finger prints
CO: do you swear to tell the truth during your interviews today
ME: absolutely I do
CO:told me to pick the phone so our conversation won't be public and was smiling
ME; I did
CO: I see you are from Enugu and was looking at my document
ME: Yes and I realize he was looking at my degree Cert
CO: what did you do after Service
ME: told him I was at home for some months before I got a job
CO: how long have you been working
ME:told him since December 2010
CO: I see you are an Engineer
ME: yes, I work with bla bla company at Port-harcourt
CO: your work in the platform?
ME:yes at the platform and on land rigs
CO: what you project topic
ME: PLC's
CO: said wow PLC's , you can do that
ME: said yes and continue to explain my project to him, what PLC was all about
Co: was busy typing and brought two white sheet, circle one one and told me to excuse him for a minute
Me: ok
Co: that the interviews was a success and ask me to pick up my VISA as from Monday in the circle address and told me I should read instructions on how to pay for Green Card before I travel to State

Note; they were denials today but I realized that most of them were not inform and some very annoying cases where someone can't express himself, couldn't even get one question the CO ask, kept on asking the CO, what did you say ..it was annoying because he blocked a space for some people

Congrats bro! We are MARCHing forward o! One more week to go
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by tycoon77(m): 5:57pm On Mar 12, 2013
[quote author=loconzo00]Testimony dey yafun, yafun but before then I still dey on my feet dancing and prasing the Lord for the POWER OF PRAYER IN DISPLAY TODAY and how God use this forum powerfully for my family.

ALLELUYAH
[/quote

ALLELUYAH somebody... Amen ooo congrats
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by jbmohd: 5:59pm On Mar 12, 2013
All thanks and adoration are due to God Almighty, the most merciful. May HE perfect our ways and make our dreams a reality. I m also very grateful to all members of d forum for dia support. I really appreciate u all. I went to pick up my Visa today and those of my wife and kids. I m one of d happiest men on earth today. I even met a man who shud be in his late 50s who came to pick student visa for his kid. In d course of our interaction he told me dt he has been playing DV lottery for d past 18yrs and he never won. Infact he has spent millions of Naira in sending his daughter to USA to further her study and I told him ds is ma first time of playing,he was amazed.I was also emotionally touched. Pls those who ll be going for their interview shud pls adhere strictly to d rule of the game and be prayerful bcoz ds is a golden opportunity. May God help us all. Thank u once again. Godhelpme afobat and others dt re having interview nxt wk, I wish u d very best of luck.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by gunners4u: 6:12pm On Mar 12, 2013
congrat bros
loconzo00: Nobody should fear window 16 anymore.
Today by prayer MY GOD prevented her from showing up till we finish our interview for a family of five.
PRAYER, PRAYER, PRAYER IS THE KEY.

Testimony coming later.
E still be like dream o.

Praise the Lord.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by gunners4u: 6:13pm On Mar 12, 2013
congrat
co;how old r u;
co;where do u live?
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by gunners4u: 6:14pm On Mar 12, 2013
congrat bros,d same story i told you on phone. the people spend millions of naira just to get non-immigrant visa
jbmohd: All thanks and adoration are due to God Almighty, the most merciful. May HE perfect our ways and make our dreams a reality. I m also very grateful to all members of d forum for dia support. I really appreciate u all. I went to pick up my Visa today and those of my wife and kids. I m one of d happiest men on earth today. I even met a man who shud be in his late 50s who came to pick student visa for his kid. In d course of our interaction he told me dt he has been playing DV lottery for d past 18yrs and he never won. Infact he has spent millions of Naira in sending his daughter to USA to further her study and I told him ds is ma first time of playing,he was amazed.I was also emotionally touched. Pls those who ll be going for their interview shud pls adhere strictly to d rule of the game and be prayerful bcoz ds is a golden opportunity. May God help us all. Thank u once again. Godhelpme afobat and others dt re having interview nxt wk, I wish u d very best of luck.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by Godhelpmeooo(m): 6:22pm On Mar 12, 2013
for me-1.waec cert 2.npc cert 3.police cert 4.medica cert 5.mariage cert n albulm 6.3 pasport foto 7.apointmnt leter. for my wife-1.npc cert 2.medica cert 3.police cert 4.3 pasport foto for my son-same as my wife excludin police cert.hpe am gud 2 go
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by Spoondar(f): 6:24pm On Mar 12, 2013
loconzo00: Testimony dey yafun, yafun but before then I still dey on my feet dancing and prasing the Lord for the POWER OF PRAYER IN DISPLAY TODAY and how God use this forum powerfully for my family.

ALLELUYAH
Dance as much as you can its your day to enjoy
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by Nobody: 6:27pm On Mar 12, 2013
Godhelpmeooo: congratulations to u all that had succeesfull interview today,i pray GOD will lead ur way and the same GOD ALMIGHTY will do mine come march 18 in JESUS name(amen)everybody going for interview in this forum will sing for joy after the interview IJN.GLORY!!
we are slated for the same day my interview is also on the 18th of march...dats our day of thanksgiving
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by simayanki4real(m): 6:35pm On Mar 12, 2013
co;how old r u;
co;where do u live?

Congrats to you & your family!
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by simayanki4real(m): 6:38pm On Mar 12, 2013

!!!!!!!

CONGRATUL-OBIA.... Awaitin full gist!!!
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by simayanki4real(m): 6:41pm On Mar 12, 2013
Godhelpmeooo: for me-1.waec cert 2.npc cert 3.police cert 4.medica cert 5.mariage cert n albulm 6.3 pasport foto 7.apointmnt leter. for my wife-1.npc cert 2.medica cert 3.police cert 4.3 pasport foto for my son-same as my wife excludin police cert.hpe am gud 2 go

If your highest qualification is WAEC, you are good to go.
Also try to go with introduction letter from your place of work, not really apointment letter. House pls, over to you!
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by Gentiger(m): 6:55pm On Mar 12, 2013

ALLELUYAH

Am happy for you. I join you in shouting hallelujah!!!

(1) (2) (3) ... (552) (553) (554) (555) (556) (557) (558) ... (869) (Reply)

Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 13 / QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 86
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.