Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,114 members, 7,852,772 topics. Date: Friday, 07 June 2024 at 05:09 AM

DV 2013 Winners Meet Here - Travel (557) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / DV 2013 Winners Meet Here (925836 Views)

DV 2014 Winners Meet Here / Dv Lottery 2013 Winners: Let's Discuss Here / Dv 2012 Result Is Out ! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (554) (555) (556) (557) (558) (559) (560) ... (869) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by jidex001(m): 11:07pm On Mar 12, 2013
OLA A: Should I include the two sch on the form to be sent 2 Kcc as school attended?
OLA A: Hello house, I graduated from secondary sch in 1999 and I register for NECO in year 2005 in a school and I passed. Will I include the school that I passed the NECO as instution attended in the form I will be sending to KCC or should I write the secondary sch I graduated frm. Pls advice on what to do?
OLA A: Hello house, I graduated from secondary sch in 1999 and I register for NECO in year 2005 in a school and I passed. Will I include the school that I passed the NECO as instution attended in the form I will be sending to KCC or should I write the secondary sch I graduated frm. Pls advice on what to do?
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by ericgold(m): 11:13pm On Mar 12, 2013
I lost my confiirmation number, what can I do please?
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by Nobody: 11:14pm On Mar 12, 2013
junkerhill: my brother I'm praying for you and tovalli, you interview must be successful.
thanks bro...all of us will have successful interviews in the mighty name of jesus!!!!!(Amen)
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by rcb34: 11:16pm On Mar 12, 2013
OLA A: Should I include the two sch on the form to be sent 2 Kcc as school attended?
if I were you, I would include both,in order to avoid complications,in so doin U wud be able to defend it,forgoin it wud declare u fake from ma own undastnding,stil get a proof of somtin d@ tells u really took exam in the second school oda dan jst the result.maybe a note from the principal,indicating d@ u tuk exams in his skul,I belief you jst be fine,all d best. Official Note signed and stamped
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by Godhelpmeooo(m): 11:18pm On Mar 12, 2013
OLA A:
Should I write the two sch on the form to be sent to KCC as high school attended?
yes,but make sure u colect ur testimonial frm d first school u atended.GLORY!!!!!!!!
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by tycoon77(m): 11:25pm On Mar 12, 2013
Godhelpmeooo: yes its 7 am.am maried,i wil b dere with my family,we wil succeed in JESUS name(amen)pls remember me in ur prayer oo,i wil also remember u.lol.GLORY!!!!!!!!!!!

God almighty as already answer u both prayer... Jst go an get ur VISA.. Congrats ‎​I̶̲̥̅̊n̶̲̥̅̊ advance!!!
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by Godhelpmeooo(m): 11:27pm On Mar 12, 2013
ericgold: I lost my confiirmation number, what can I do please?
ohh!!! dats not gud enough cos i dnt think u can do anything without ur confirmation number,u must get it bak inoda to check for ur 2nl.GLORY!!!!!!!
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by tycoon77(m): 11:31pm On Mar 12, 2013
[quote author=ericgold]I lost my confiirmation number, what can I do please? [/quote

U can do anything... It only wn u ve it! U can access ur page..
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by Godhelpmeooo(m): 11:32pm On Mar 12, 2013
tycoon77:

God almighty as already answer u both prayer... Jst go an get ur VISA.. Congrats ‎​I̶̲̥̅̊n̶̲̥̅̊ advance!!!
amen,thank u bro.GOD ALMIGHTY will answer ur prayer too and evertbody in dis forum(amen)GLORY!!!!!!!
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by tycoon77(m): 11:34pm On Mar 12, 2013
Godhelpmeooo: amen,thank u bro.GOD ALMIGHTY will answer ur prayer too and evertbody in dis forum(amen)GLORY!!!!!!!

Amen.... We all gonna sing the song of victory!!!
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by Godhelpmeooo(m): 11:39pm On Mar 12, 2013
tycoon77:

Amen.... We all gonna sing the song of victory!!!
amen,i claim it IJN(amen)GLORY!!!!!!!!
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by papatee2: 12:16am On Mar 13, 2013
jbmohd: All thanks and adoration are due to God Almighty, the most merciful. May HE perfect our ways and make our dreams a reality. I m also very grateful to all members of d forum for dia support. I really appreciate u all. I went to pick up my Visa today and those of my wife and kids. I m one of d happiest men on earth today. I even met a man who shud be in his late 50s who came to pick student visa for his kid. In d course of our interaction he told me dt he has been playing DV lottery for d past 18yrs and he never won. Infact he has spent millions of Naira in sending his daughter to USA to further her study and I told him ds is ma first time of playing,he was amazed.I was also emotionally touched. Pls those who ll be going for their interview shud pls adhere strictly to d rule of the game and be prayerful bcoz ds is a golden opportunity. May God help us all. Thank u once again. Godhelpme afobat and others dt re having interview nxt wk, I wish u d very best of luck.
@ JBMOHD congrate bros. So when do u plan coming over? and what state are u planing to go?
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by adesojiaderemi(m): 1:55am On Mar 13, 2013
[quote author=jidex001]

But on the form, they question ask is List the schools attended. But he didn't attend the sch. He just went there to re register for his NECO. Shld he still put the 2 sch or Not.[/

even if it is one day, online,in person;attendance was taking, it is going to cost him nothing listing the school.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by Spoondar(f): 3:45am On Mar 13, 2013
look for it seriously or forget that you ever entered the DVLottery this is the truth and nothing but the truth.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by Godhelpmeooo(m): 5:24am On Mar 13, 2013
Ruth 3 vs 11,GOD bless you as you read.goodmorning house,i pray for those going for their interview today that they will be favoured and they will come back here with good testimony in JESUS name(amen)GLORY!!!!!!!
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by Gentiger(m): 5:26am On Mar 13, 2013

Look for it or forget it. Sorry dear.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by jbmohd: 5:59am On Mar 13, 2013
papatee2: @ JBMOHD congrate bros. So when do u plan coming over? and what state are u planing to go?
papatee how far. Thanks for ur support. I ve added the two prince hade on face book its u ve not accepted. Kindly pls accept we need to talk.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by Journi2America(m): 6:07am On Mar 13, 2013
Look for it or better still go to d cafe where u applied if they still have a back up. N if u av sent form with it bfor, visit the postal agency......... That is why it is always advisable to copy ur CN to ur E- mailbox.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by genlion: 6:16am On Mar 13, 2013
uncle temmy where are uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu. we missed u in the house.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by Schizogony(m): 6:19am On Mar 13, 2013
Trezeguet, whr are u? Wat has become of u? Meanwhile, congratulations 2 all dat had a successful interview. I'm happy 4 all of u. @Ojisalara, Laura da brat, Idriez, etc.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by femo1(m): 6:29am On Mar 13, 2013
gud morng house pls as a beneficiary am a barber infact i filled barber in my form pls quest is during interview hop co wil nt ask of my barbing certificate or i d card or registerd business certificate?pls contribute
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by OSMANYN(m): 6:37am On Mar 13, 2013
Hello Every body in the forum the winners, the helpers and the expecting ones ,
i got my interview appointment on may and it is NAIROBI thanks to Almighty ALLAH.
here are my issues plz
I am in SOMALIA right now and it is hard to get Kenyan visa on Somalia passport what am suppose to do?
How can i get visa on my Somalia passport?
what are the required documents at the interview?
how can i succeed in my interview?
Please Help.
Tbhanks
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by femo1(m): 6:39am On Mar 13, 2013
My interview is next week pls pray for me nd God wil bless u
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by femo1(m): 6:41am On Mar 13, 2013
My interview is next week pls pray for me may God bless u amen
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by femo1(m): 6:52am On Mar 13, 2013
Godhelpmeooo: Ruth 3 vs 11,GOD bless you as you read.goodmorning house,i pray for those going for their interview today that they will be favoured and they will come back here with good testimony in JESUS name(amen)GLORY!!!!!!!
amen my interview is next week too. Write today's date down hear voice of God said those going for interview nextweek we wil be favoured in the name of Jesus Christ. Don't fear or panic we are going there to collect our visa that is God's voice i heard this morning God said it is well in the name of Jesus amen.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by ajmiry: 7:18am On Mar 13, 2013
Dear All;

I just want to ask a question,

the case number which are current in Advance notification, they are getting their 2nd NL or must wait till upcoming month? I hope you get it.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by odunmanuel: 7:38am On Mar 13, 2013
I declear a success galore 4 everyone 2day & beyond @ intavew! IJN!! A louder Amen
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by junkerhill(m): 7:48am On Mar 13, 2013
OLA A:
Should I write the two sch on the form to be sent to KCC as high school attended?
The fact is there won't be space for for u to write the two schools. Write only the one u attended which u got ur WAEC from. Then on the day of interview, go with the two certifacates. If they ask you why you didn't make ur WAEC show them the NECO cert.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by junkerhill(m): 7:57am On Mar 13, 2013
OSMANYN: Hello Every body in the forum the winners, the helpers and the expecting ones ,
i got my interview appointment on may and it is NAIROBI thanks to Almighty ALLAH.
here are my issues plz
I am in SOMALIA right now and it is hard to get Kenyan visa on Somalia passport what am suppose to do?
How can i get visa on my Somalia passport?
what are the required documents at the interview?
how can i succeed in my interview?
Please Help.
Tbhanks

Spoondar is in the ryt position to answer this question
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by odunmanuel: 8:27am On Mar 13, 2013
U cant afford 2 miss everlasting oppor2nity.Cant blv it yet,so i advise u 2 chek very wel.I pray u wil see it,dt is my wish 4 u
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by odunmanuel: 8:28am On Mar 13, 2013
U cant afford 2 miss an everlasting oppor2nity.Cant blv it yet,so i advise u 2 chek very wel.I pray u wil see it,dt is my wish 4 u
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by usef83: 8:33am On Mar 13, 2013
pls,house can some one go to d embassy wit dis kind of result...here it..mathsd7,Eng C,
eEcons C,Account C,bio C,govt C,Commerce C,lit in eng C.......so noly maths iS D7....does dis person save if go to d embassy wit dis result..pls d gurus ur reply is urgently needed.tanx

(1) (2) (3) ... (554) (555) (556) (557) (558) (559) (560) ... (869) (Reply)

Polish Student Visa / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 13

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.