Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,871 members, 7,862,922 topics. Date: Monday, 17 June 2024 at 09:08 AM

DV 2013 Winners Meet Here - Travel (572) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / DV 2013 Winners Meet Here (927063 Views)

DV 2014 Winners Meet Here / Dv Lottery 2013 Winners: Let's Discuss Here / Dv 2012 Result Is Out ! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (569) (570) (571) (572) (573) (574) (575) ... (869) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by abimbola4real: 9:27am On Mar 16, 2013
House pls my brother and his wife had a sucesful interview somweks ago,but am new here also a frnd of mine intoduce me here,pls d green card procesing fee wish is 165dolars,is it datz they ar goin 2 pay d 165 dolars each or 4 two of dem.I promose 2 post d interview expirence wen I see dem.tanx
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by Leripa(m): 9:46am On Mar 16, 2013
@zionking28:
A BIG congratulations to you and your fiancee.
Welcome to America!
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by roodboy: 9:49am On Mar 16, 2013
abimbola4real: House pls my brother and his wife had a sucesful interview somweks ago,but am new here also a frnd of mine intoduce me here,pls d green card procesing fee wish is 165dolars,is it datz they ar goin 2 pay d 165 dolars each or 4 two of dem.I promose 2 post d interview expirence wen I see dem.tanx

Dey are goin 2 pay 4 the both of dem b4 dey left 9ja.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by Godhelpmeooo(m): 9:54am On Mar 16, 2013
congrat to u zionking and ogba,GOD wil lead ur ways in JESUS name(amen)house,its my turn to post my successfull interview experience in JESUS name(amen)i am the next person to be congratulated and celebrated IJN(amen)its soooo sure cos its a must.GLORY!!!
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by junkerhill(m): 10:02am On Mar 16, 2013
Godhelpmeooo: congrat to u zionking and ogba.
GOD wil surely lead ur ways in JESUS name(amen)its my turn to share successfull interview experience on dis forum in JESUS name(amen)i am the next person to be congratulated and celebrated in JESUS name(amen)GLORY!!!!!!!!
when is your interview brother?
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by abimbola4real: 10:02am On Mar 16, 2013
Tanx 4 ur reply roodboy,bt I dnt stil get u.is it dat both couple we pay 165dolars or each of dem we pay 165dolars
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by junkerhill(m): 10:04am On Mar 16, 2013
abimbola4real: House pls my brother and his wife had a sucesful interview somweks ago,but am new here also a frnd of mine intoduce me here,pls d green card procesing fee wish is 165dolars,is it datz they ar goin 2 pay d 165 dolars each or 4 two of dem.I promose 2 post d interview expirence wen I see dem.tanx
the $165 is per person. If your you have a family of 5, the 5 of you must pay it if you want your GC to be processed.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by Gentiger(m): 10:13am On Mar 16, 2013
zionking28: cheesy tongue. Good day everyone, so sorry for not posting my success story until now. I left for work immediately after my successful interview. My interview experience goes thus:
My Fiancee and I got to the Embassy @ 6:50am, my interview letter was collected did the screening and all. I got the no B421 and made the $330 equivalent 54,500.
Later on my name and number was called up for doc verification.
My number B421 beeped at Window 13, where a young looking handsome man was, he should be in his early 30s. He denied two couples before I was called.
Me: Good morning Mr. USA
CO: Morning... Morning (smiling)
CO: Are you Mr. Nwosu
Me: Yes I am
He showed me the form I sent to KCC and asked if it was mine, said yes and asked me to sign on the pink sticker, which I did and thumb print.
CO: Do you promise to say the truth and nothing but the truth(Oath taking).
Me: I promise to say the truth.
CO: What is your highest qualification
Me: SSCE
CO: What was your best subject in school
Me: Commerce (I had C6)
CO: But you have good grade in Accounting. (B2), so can you tell me about your exam in Accounting.
Me: My exam was in two parts (objective and theory). In the objective part there are options where candidates are meant to choose from the options and then shade in and the theory part is an essay written part based on questions asked.
CO: Good... Good (shaking his head).
CO: Tell me abt some topics in Accounting.
Me: Double Column Entry and Asset. I did explanations.
CO: Can you tell me abt Agric Sc exam
Me: (I scored C4) Exam was in two part. Part 1 (objective and theory) and part 2 (Practical).
Me: (He immediately got interested on the practical aspect cos I had already mentioned objectives and theory when I earlier talked by Accounting). I brought out my wallet, hankerchief and a pen on the table as my specimen. Bla... Bla... (The guy just dey shake him head).
CO: When did you finish school
Me: 2003
CO: What have you been doing since then
Me: Working with Sweet Sensation. Confectionery as Baker
CO: Wow, where did you learn it
Me: Right there from the company
CO: Are you still working with them
Me: Yes, till date.
CO: Can I have your testimonial
Me: I gave my testimonial to him.
CO: Wow, you play football can you tell me abt football.
Me: That was part of my activities in school and I told him abt football.
CO: Congratulations, I will give you your Visa.
He brought out two white papers, one for USCIS fee ($165) and the other for Visa collection. He told me to go anytime from next week for the collection.
Na so God take do am for me oooo. Saying a big thank you to our mentor GENTIGER. Also to Nero XP I no forget you ooh..., my fiancee told me how you called severally to know our success story. Leripa, Adesoji, Godhelpme, Junkerhill, Roodboy, Spoonder, Ojisalara, Ferdimako and everyone in this forum. GOD bless US real good. Goodluck to all those awaiting interview

I am so happy for you my dear brother. Go and live your American dream.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by Gentiger(m): 10:19am On Mar 16, 2013
Where's Trezeget?
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by odunmanuel: 10:40am On Mar 16, 2013
afobat2000: hello house dis is my testimony we got to embassy 6:00am and will join d queue and will do all what they ask us to do over there.
will do our interview in window 13
co... gud morning
wife... morning sir
co.... what is ur name
wife..... bla bla bla
co..... what is the name of ur school
wife.... bla bla bla
co..... what is ur highest education
wife..... bla bla bla
co ...... where did u meet ur hubby
wife..... school
co....... can i see ur wedding pics
wife.... showed him
co ....... relate ur course with ur present job
wife..... bla bla bla
co ....... congratulation i will give a visa.
that is all.
thanks for all members of the nairaland and i pray that those people that are waiting for there interview i pray that ur visa will be approved . amen
Ur testimony shal b permanent.CONGRATULATIONS!
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by odunmanuel: 10:49am On Mar 16, 2013
ogba1: Sori fellow forumites for posting my interview experience late,it was due to circumstances beyond my control. Last week Monday ,me, my wife and son had our visas approved after a successful. Ours was like a chit -chat as it were. To God be the Glory.
We arrived the embassy at about 6am but had to hire chairs to wait for our interview slated for 10am. At the hour, we proceeded to the gate were security checks were effected. Once inside the hall, we paid the necessary fees and our documents checked and received. We sat down to wait for our number to be called. Behold at about 12.30pm our number beeped at Window 13 (handsome guy) who had earlier on denied 2 couples. We braced up and moved with confidence to Window 13 because greater is he who is in us that the one in the world.----- Am the principal applicant.
US----Goodmorning sir
CO---- Goodmorning and how are u today.
US----fine
CO----- Do we swear to speak the truth
US----- We do.
CO-----Sign this columns
US---- We signed
CO---- (To me) you must be a lawyer, saw that your documents are arrange orderly.
ME---- Yes am sir
CO---- Then you must be a good lawyer.
ME--- I appreciate ur compliment sir (smiles)
CO---- How long have been married
ME---- I answered
CO----- How did u meet ur wife
ME---- I answered
CO-----Why do you want to go to America
ME---- I answered
CO-----What is the relationship between you and your host
ME---- I answered
CO----- (Pointed to my son) Is that your son
ME----- I answered
CO-----(To wife) when did you marry
WIFE---- She answered
CO----- What do you do
WIFE--- She answered
CO-----(Giving back our original documents) Congratulations, I will give u the visas
US---- Thank sir (smiles all the way)
CO---- (Brought out 2 sheets"collection paper and paper for method to pay $165" and handed them over to me) when are travelling to the US
ME---- I answered and added "God Bless and forever bless America"
CO----- Thank you.
My observation from the above is that one should be confident and relax during the course of the interview. And above all be very very Prayerful and have faith that God is in control. Please forumites join me in thanking GOD for HIS mercies in our lives. I wish everybody a successful interview ahead. The GOD that did it for US will surely do it for you. Hope to see you all at the otherside----US-----OF-----AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA.

U're welcome,neva 2 late 2 hear ur story.Dis shal b permanent wt u IJN.CONGRATULATION!
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by Godhelpmeooo(m): 11:00am On Mar 16, 2013
junkerhill: when is your interview brother?
my interview comes up on monday(18th of march)house pls pray for me as me and my family wil go and recieve our visas by GOD grace.GODHELPMEOOO.GLORY!!!!!!!!
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by odunmanuel: 11:09am On Mar 16, 2013
tosdem: Good am to good people of good forum,pls I need an help on my marriage issue.during my first application I filled married wish is truth and when the result came out in may 2012 I filled married include my hubby and my daugter as a beneficiary,so what I need ur help now is this.......I got married to my hubby in 2008 but we don't make the formmmally what I mean by this is that we don't make it occasional due to my hubby dad gt late a month before the scheldule date of our marrigae and we don't want to prospone it because in our family with don't giv a birth to a man without paying our bride price and@this time am heavily pregnant so the family of hubby accept to make the payment of bride price as requested so we decide to make a parlour marriage not lousy no pix no certificate for it then but in order to have a record of marriage I went to high court of justice to make afidavit of changing of name to my hubby's name so ever since then(2008)av been using his name and leaving together happily,so when the result came out in may 2012,we went to registry to formalise it in june 2012 but on dsp230 we fill married in june 2013 but our daugther is now 4year old and we have courship piz before married also many piz we took with our babe ever since her 6th month old till present..........plzz ur good advice is needed here god bless u as contribute to this.
U av jst narated a gud story as it was,u're gud 2 go.D truth in4mations u supply during ur intavw is wat required of u nd d documents are suportin proof.Ur daughter being 4yrs old is anoda proof of ur marriage b4 d DV Lotery only dt u jst gt it legalised in d court.I thimk u're gud 2 go nd com bak 2 giv ur own testimony IJN!
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by odunmanuel: 11:10am On Mar 16, 2013
tosdem: Good am to good people of good forum,pls I need an help on my marriage issue.during my first application I filled married wish is truth and when the result came out in may 2012 I filled married include my hubby and my daugter as a beneficiary,so what I need ur help now is this.......I got married to my hubby in 2008 but we don't make the formmmally what I mean by this is that we don't make it occasional due to my hubby dad gt late a month before the scheldule date of our marrigae and we don't want to prospone it because in our family with don't giv a birth to a man without paying our bride price and@this time am heavily pregnant so the family of hubby accept to make the payment of bride price as requested so we decide to make a parlour marriage not lousy no pix no certificate for it then but in order to have a record of marriage I went to high court of justice to make afidavit of changing of name to my hubby's name so ever since then(2008)av been using his name and leaving together happily,so when the result came out in may 2012,we went to registry to formalise it in june 2012 but on dsp230 we fill married in june 2013 but our daugther is now 4year old and we have courship piz before married also many piz we took with our babe ever since her 6th month old till present..........plzz ur good advice is needed here god bless u as contribute to this.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by Gentiger(m): 11:48am On Mar 16, 2013
Godhelpmeooo: my interview comes up on monday(18th of march)house pls pray for me as me and my family wil go and recieve our visas by GOD grace.GODHELPMEOOO.GLORY!!!!!!!!

God has helped you ooooo. Go and take your visa. I keenly await your testimony.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by Nobody: 11:50am On Mar 16, 2013
Godhelpmeooo: my interview comes up on monday(18th of march)house pls pray for me as me and my family wil go and recieve our visas by GOD grace.GODHELPMEOOO.GLORY!!!!!!!!
mine too comes up on the 18th we shall both come back to testify in jesus name..(Amen)
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by odunmanuel: 11:56am On Mar 16, 2013
Imcool: My advice as regards ur case- To my understanding, u're disturbed cuz of ur marital status that was married in 2005 but single now. Since u attended d interview alone and also wrote KCC to tell them d lady in question was ur fiance and not wife and KCC replied telling u to explain to d CO, i'll advice u to stick to ur single status now but make sure u av a hard copy(printed copy of d mail u sent to KCC in 2005 and also the reply as a proof during the interview). Then this time tell the CO that u and ur former fiance had already done introduction then(before u entered for d dv lottery in 2005) and was hoping to be legally(court marriage) married in two months after the introduction ceremony before the break up came(also make sure u av a genuine reason 4 d break up). Also tell d CO dat in ur tradition, once the two families meet one another @ introduction ceremony where d intention of the man is made known and d wife's family accepts his request(and d legal marriage date is picked), then the couples are considered to be potential husband and wife and that d reason u entered as married then was dat d introduction has been done, d wedding date picked before d issue dat led to d break up came up. THIS IS MY OWN PIECE OF ADVICE BUT I STAND TO BE CORRECTED OOOO.
Megaprofessor,i tink u're gud 2 go wt I'mcool's advice.Dnt 4get 2 provide a genuinely reason 4 d breakup.U're such a lucky guy,2 times winner within 8 yrs.U won't b dsapointed dis time if u cn 4llow dis advices.I hp 2 seeing u in US of A
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by goldenfish4u: 12:04pm On Mar 16, 2013
tanx to gunners 4 ur reply to my ques......... now my friend needs ur help again house, he needs to kw d cheapest flight 4rm Nigeria to florida which is his point of entry n also need to kw if dere s additional charge to a nursing mother ticket or is it possible to get flight 4rm lagos to newyork n 4rm new york to florida

(2) After collecting green card n ssn can u change ur address or relocate to another state. PLS HOUSE UR RESPONSE IS NEEDED URGENTLY
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by junkerhill(m): 12:06pm On Mar 16, 2013
You hav interview same date with femo. I have been prayin for u, tovalli and femo. God will sure make u guys to smile.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by junkerhill(m): 12:15pm On Mar 16, 2013
goldenfish4u: tanx to gunners 4 ur reply to my ques......... now my friend needs ur help again house, he needs to kw d cheapest flight 4rm Nigeria to florida which is his point of entry n also need to kw if dere s additional charge to a nursing mother ticket or is it possible to get flight 4rm lagos to newyork n 4rm new york to florida

(2) After collecting green card n ssn can u change ur address or relocate to another state. PLS HOUSE UR RESPONSE IS NEEDED URGENTLY
as for the flight fare, I think Leripa can help on that cause he works with an airline. Better still meet an agent and inquire from him. For the relocation, Gentiger has assured us that one can change his POE. So, you can either give them at the airport, an address that is different from the one you included on you form to kcc or allow them to send it to the address on your form after which you can relocate. The choice is yours.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by roodboy: 12:27pm On Mar 16, 2013
abimbola4real: Tanx 4 ur reply roodboy,bt I dnt stil get u.is it dat both couple we pay 165dolars or each of dem we pay 165dolars

Each of dem 165dolers.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by roodboy: 12:43pm On Mar 16, 2013
House is like (Mr, temmy) have join political party at USA, most tyme he use 2 tell us here he is very busy...lolzz....Is only (Mr, adesoji) we are seein here...
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by gunners4u: 12:53pm On Mar 16, 2013
u self go join wen u get here.
rood boy: House is like (Mr, temmy) have join political party at USA, most tyme he use 2 tell us here he is very busy...lolzz....Is only (Mr, adesoji) we are seein here...
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by dchalice: 1:08pm On Mar 16, 2013
Congrats to all house members with cuccessful interviews and those awaiting their successfull interviews in this house of testimonies,however my 2NL for may current dropped in on thursday 14 february,so all those awiating 2NL should check.wishing you all the best
gunners4u: u self go join wen u get here.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by odunmanuel: 1:15pm On Mar 16, 2013
missannie: Hello House, my God is indeed gr8!!! I had my intervw today 15th of March'13 & ws over-successful. Special 10x to all those who HELPED me in answering 1 qustn 1 way or d othr, i pray dat God will bless u all mightily & a speial thnks 2 (Tycoon) u're d best.

I got 2 d embassy as early as 5:30am waited untill 7:00am. We entered d gate, go true all d security checks.(No b small tin o!)
Paid d visa Fee of $330.
Submmittd my documts & ws givn a Tag-No B-4¤4 waited "sotesote".
Around aftr 12:00 my No ws displyd in Window 13 (The Black America Lady a.k.a The God sent)

CO---- Goodmorning and how are u today.
ME----Good afternoon
CO----ooh! It's after,gud afteroon
CO----Can I take ur fingr print?
CO----Sure
CO----- Do we swear to speak the truth
ME----- Yes i do.
CO-----Sign this columns
ME---- I signed
CO----- Are u married?
ME----- No
CO----- Do u hv any kid?
ME----- No
CO-----Highest qualifitn
ME-----Diploma in ¤¤¤¤¤
CO----- Aftr secondry sch, wht hv u bin doing?
ME------Working in ¤¤¤¤
CO------Wht depmtmt?
ME------¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤
CO------How much is ur sal?
ME----- N60,000 (Na lie oo!)
CO---- How long hv u bin wrkin' there?
ME----2005
CO----- Why did u choose 2 wrk there?
ME---- I had d opptunity & wnt 2 learn 4rm othr field.
CO-----Congr2ltns!!!
CO-----U'll nid 2 pickup ur VISA nextweek fridy on dis circled addrss.
CO-----U'll nid 2 pay $165 b4 u travel or when u get d US.
Baba God Thank u ooo! I'll 4evr praise ur name. Make una help me THANK GOD ooh!!!! -Dancing- Holy Azonto!!!
CONGRATULATIONS!
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by Nobody: 1:18pm On Mar 16, 2013
Congratulations bro...I key into ur testimony...I'll be the next in line to share my testimony in jesus name (amen)
zionking28: cheesy tongue. Good day everyone, so sorry for not posting my success story until now. I left for work immediately after my successful interview. My interview experience goes thus:
My Fiancee and I got to the Embassy @ 6:50am, my interview letter was collected did the screening and all. I got the no B421 and made the $330 equivalent 54,500.
Later on my name and number was called up for doc verification.
My number B421 beeped at Window 13, where a young looking handsome man was, he should be in his early 30s. He denied two couples before I was called.
Me: Good morning Mr. USA
CO: Morning... Morning (smiling)
CO: Are you Mr. Nwosu
Me: Yes I am
He showed me the form I sent to KCC and asked if it was mine, said yes and asked me to sign on the pink sticker, which I did and thumb print.
CO: Do you promise to say the truth and nothing but the truth(Oath taking).
Me: I promise to say the truth.
CO: What is your highest qualification
Me: SSCE
CO: What was your best subject in school
Me: Commerce (I had C6)
CO: But you have good grade in Accounting. (B2), so can you tell me about your exam in Accounting.
Me: My exam was in two parts (objective and theory). In the objective part there are options where candidates are meant to choose from the options and then shade in and the theory part is an essay written part based on questions asked.
CO: Good... Good (shaking his head).
CO: Tell me abt some topics in Accounting.
Me: Double Column Entry and Asset. I did explanations.
CO: Can you tell me abt Agric Sc exam
Me: (I scored C4) Exam was in two part. Part 1 (objective and theory) and part 2 (Practical).
Me: (He immediately got interested on the practical aspect cos I had already mentioned objectives and theory when I earlier talked by Accounting). I brought out my wallet, hankerchief and a pen on the table as my specimen. Bla... Bla... (The guy just dey shake him head).
CO: When did you finish school
Me: 2003
CO: What have you been doing since then
Me: Working with Sweet Sensation. Confectionery as Baker
CO: Wow, where did you learn it
Me: Right there from the company
CO: Are you still working with them
Me: Yes, till date.
CO: Can I have your testimonial
Me: I gave my testimonial to him.
CO: Wow, you play football can you tell me abt football.
Me: That was part of my activities in school and I told him abt football.
CO: Congratulations, I will give you your Visa.
He brought out two white papers, one for USCIS fee ($165) and the other for Visa collection. He told me to go anytime from next week for the collection.
Na so God take do am for me oooo. Saying a big thank you to our mentor GENTIGER. Also to Nero XP I no forget you ooh..., my fiancee told me how you called severally to know our success story. Leripa, Adesoji, Godhelpme, Junkerhill, Roodboy, Spoonder, Ojisalara, Ferdimako and everyone in this forum. GOD bless US real good. Goodluck to all those awaiting interview
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by Nobody: 1:22pm On Mar 16, 2013
junkerhill: You hav interview same date with femo. I have been prayin for u, tovalli and femo. God will sure make u guys to smile.
amen oo..thx bro may God answer our prayers in jesus name..we will be back here on monday aftanun to share our testimonies in jesus name(amen)
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by Opoki(m): 1:52pm On Mar 16, 2013
My people, how your afternoon dey go?
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by roodboy: 2:05pm On Mar 16, 2013
gunners4u: u self go join wen u get here.

@ gunners4life: hw did u knw my mind sef? I'm wrkin on dat process...very soon afta my intview successfull, I will jst cal (0BAMA) straight cuz he's waitin 4 me oooo.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by daddykelly(m): 3:13pm On Mar 16, 2013
for now am expecting 3 positive interviews on monday...goooo and excel.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by tobi16: 3:52pm On Mar 16, 2013
Hello nairalanders my interview will comes on may can i do my police report in april? How much is medical 4 now? And also how much is police report and can anybody link me to who will help me to do it pls i need urgent reaply nobody is talking to me
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by odunmanuel: 3:53pm On Mar 16, 2013
ferdimako:

USD or Naira? No kill urself with jobs!
No one wil sick or die, i declear evryone a successor,denial wil nt b our portion,is wel wt us IJN.Since we're stil living "ALUTA CONTINUAL"

(1) (2) (3) ... (569) (570) (571) (572) (573) (574) (575) ... (869) (Reply)

Polish Student Visa / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 13

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 88
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.