Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,219 members, 7,860,389 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 10:21 AM

DV 2013 Winners Meet Here - Travel (575) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / DV 2013 Winners Meet Here (926804 Views)

DV 2014 Winners Meet Here / Dv Lottery 2013 Winners: Let's Discuss Here / Dv 2012 Result Is Out ! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (572) (573) (574) (575) (576) (577) (578) ... (869) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by jidex001(m): 7:45am On Mar 17, 2013
chirpywest:
they dont ask of police report once you have your visa. i did my police report around 24th of november and i entered united states on 12th march and they asked nothing regarding police report.

Ok.. That was what I was told while collecting my visa and brown envelope.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by jbmohd: 7:57am On Mar 17, 2013
Godhelpme the Lord Ll help u as u go for ur interview tomorrow. Chirpywest baba congrat sir. I seems I m going either houston or new jersy which do u think is kα̲̅γ̲̣̣̥ to start with in terms of cost living n prospect
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by roodboy: 8:12am On Mar 17, 2013
chirpywest: hello my people, am happy for all the prayers regarding my checking out of naija. am gr8ful to you guys.you people really made it happened through your prayers. am happy for those that are current, praying for you all cos i dont want anyone to miss this beautiful opportunity.
@all that had successful interview congrats alot my people and welcome to America. Nkystel am happy for you and your hubby my dear.
Gentiger, am happy for you man, you can holla me on 9092780527 cos i dont have your number and we still need to be networking here in America cos u are my closest neighbor here in LA.
@junkerhill, am cool here and i wish you good luck. i reported from inside the aircraft with my blackberry and not laptop. and i switched off immediately i send my write up.
ojisara my man, am happy for you bro. you guys can also holla me here if there is need.
@spoondar, i got united flight ticket@ $787.2 for 2tickect( mine and my wife) but its friends and family ticket.

@ chirpywest: what sup with you? You coldn't ask of ur boy Rooooooooodboy why? Lolzz.

@ Godhelpmeooo: I think 2morow is ur intview? Don't worri ursef much abt it cuz God almighty had does the main intview is 4 u 2 jst go dere and receive ur visa shikena.

@ spoonder: wen are you intend 2 leave?
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by Godhelpmeooo(m): 8:12am On Mar 17, 2013
gudmorning house,thank to everyone for the prayers u ar offering for me and tovalli.pls wat is the best answer if co ask that 'why do you want to go to america'pls ur reply is urgently needed.GLORY!!!!!!
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by roodboy: 8:27am On Mar 17, 2013
Godhelpmeooo: gudmorning house,thank to everyone for the prayers u ar offering for me and tovalli.pls wat is the best answer if co ask that 'why do you want to go to america'pls ur reply is urgently needed.GLORY!!!!!!

@ Godhelpmeooo: has 4 me Roooooodboy, I think the ans is you jst feel like 2 change ur environment and knw more country.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by 026IX: 8:37am On Mar 17, 2013
Godhelpmeooo: gudmorning house,thank to everyone for the prayers u ar offering for me and tovalli.pls wat is the best answer if co ask that 'why do you want to go to america'pls ur reply is urgently needed.GLORY!!!!!!
just tell am say YOU WAN TO LIVE THE AMERICAN DREAM TOO......or are they not happy to be Americans? Lolzz...no ask am dat one oooo....goodluck and God's favor..
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by ManTiger(m): 8:38am On Mar 17, 2013
@Roodboy, how your wkend going?
I enjoyed yesterday clinical finish.
Rooooooood boy....*laffs*
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by nkkystel(f): 9:16am On Mar 17, 2013
VISA APPROVED IN JESUS NAME... Waiting for your testimony. My regards to your wife and son.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by roodboy: 9:17am On Mar 17, 2013
ManTiger: @Roodboy, how your wkend going?
I enjoyed yesterday clinical finish.
Rooooooood boy....*laffs*

My weekend is great and urs? Ma main man Mantiger Buh is av bn looooooong u av show up here hope u r gud?
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by roodboy: 9:27am On Mar 17, 2013
nkkystel:
VISA APPROVED IN JESUS NAME... Waiting for your testimony. My regards to your wife and son.

@ Nkkystel: Hmmmmmmmmm, I can c smile on ur face nw thanx God dat all ur effort come real. More blessin ahead of u guys (Amen)

1 Like

Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by Nobody: 9:43am On Mar 17, 2013
it is the land of oppurtunities and u also want to live the american dream..dats the answer I'll gove if I'm asked tomao..we'll be back to share our testimony on here tomorrow in jesus name...amen
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by Bronxess: 9:50am On Mar 17, 2013
Hello good people. I am a Cameroonian residing in Kumba, the South West Region of Cameroon. Please help a sister. I have a big problem. I was also successful for the DV lottery 2013. I got married traditionally in 2010 with pictures and also in court that same year but we did not take pictures because it was not celebrated. Are court marriage pictures very vital?
Most importantly good people, here is my major problem; after I was notified that I was selected for further processing of the DV Lottery 2013, my husband and I filled the required forms accordingly that we got married in 2010 but truly I do not remember if I registered on the original online form as married or single. Please house, I really need your advice and ask if there is a possibility that I can know if I registered as single or married on the original online form. I am seriously looking forward to your good advices. Best regards.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by Spoondar(f): 10:05am On Mar 17, 2013
rood boy:
@ spoonder: wen are you intend 2 leave?
I will be leaving early May still visiting relatives grin grin grin
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by junkerhill(m): 10:14am On Mar 17, 2013
that you have always wanted to see the tap and benefit from the abondant opportunities in America........that you have always believe there are many opportunities there that can make you improve your life and family.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by Spoondar(f): 10:15am On Mar 17, 2013
Bronxess: Hello good people. I am a Cameroonian residing in Kumba, the South West Region of Cameroon. Please help a sister. I have a big problem. I was also successful for the DV lottery 2013. I got married traditionally in 2010 with pictures and also in court that same year but we did not take pictures because it was not celebrated. Are court marriage pictures very vital?
Most importantly good people, here is my major problem; after I was notified that I was selected for further processing of the DV Lottery 2013, my husband and I filled the required forms accordingly that we got married in 2010 but truly I do not remember if I registered on the original online form as married or single. Please house, I really need your advice and ask if there is a possibility that I can know if I registered as single or married on the original online form. I am seriously looking forward to your good advices. Best regards.
Bronxess you say you got married in 2010 both tradition and court that same year and you dont remember entering if you were married huh!!! grin This is very funny, we entered the eDv entry in 2011 so you were already married why would you think that you entered single if by then you were married? Unless this is what you did and now want options thrown to you. You see when you enter married that means it will still ask you about your spouses information where he was born and his date of birth surely if all this you cant remember if you entered them then you are fixed. Anyway if you have your 2010 court marriage certificate dont worry you can say someone filled it for you but hey did you write in the ds230 that you filled it yourself?
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by neroxp(m): 10:46am On Mar 17, 2013
@ Godhelpmeooo nd Tovalli,u guys shuldn't panic for GOD has design everytin very perfectly for us on dis forum.The Visas re urs to collect nd u both shal find favour in de sight of de CO 2morow,Amen.
@ Chirpywest,welcum to America nd de LORD shal open many doors for u,Amen.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by roodboy: 10:47am On Mar 17, 2013
Spoondar: I will be leaving early May still visiting relatives grin grin grin

Woooow!!! Gud of hearin dat frm you. I wish you the best...
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by nkkystel(f): 10:51am On Mar 17, 2013
Wishing those whose interview is this week a big congrats in advance. Your VISA is granted in JESUS NAME.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by justwise(m): 11:04am On Mar 17, 2013
nkkystel: Wishing those whose interview is this week a big congrats in advance. Your VISA is granted in JESUS NAME.

You can put that pic in ur profile, putting it here will cause a prob to mobile phone users.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by ojisalara: 11:40am On Mar 17, 2013
All of you going for your interviews this week, I pray you all succeed in Jesus Name, that the lord that did it for us will always see you through
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by Opoki(m): 11:53am On Mar 17, 2013
rood boy:

My weekend is great and urs? Ma main man Mantiger Buh is av bn looooooong u av show up here hope u r gud?
My weekend has been great o.
My brother, na work o,
You know man must struggle.
Been going from pole to post to rake ego.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by Opoki(m): 11:59am On Mar 17, 2013
nkkystel: Wishing those whose interview is this week a big congrats in advance. Your VISA is granted in JESUS NAME.
[quote author=justwise]

You can put that pic in ur profile, putting it here will cause a prob to mobile phone users.
Can't understand o.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by justwise(m): 12:00pm On Mar 17, 2013
Opoki:

What don't you understand?
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by Trezeget: 12:25pm On Mar 17, 2013
Gentigar am fine and heatly wit my visa on my pasport.planin vry soon 2 join u guyz over dere.I hav decided 2 operate on a low key since d last incidence whish brougth various critizm.but u kn wat?my heart is free cos I fulfiled watz I promise 2 God datz am going 2 publicly say my expirences in whish I did.but if I had com up here and starts teling lies and evrymember start congratulatin me I kn personaly God wnt be hapy wit me and datz may be a curse upon me even wen evry membrs of d house were hapy wit me.I prefer u caling me a fool rather dan God saying datz upon me.but I never blaim u and justwise cos u ar tryin 2 be careful and I rely apeciate evrymember of d house u guyz ar great and I luv u all.I pray evry1 goin 4 interview will hav a sucess story and those waitin 2 be curent wil be in IJN.once again gentigar am arnd bt jst on a low key I hope u cud understand and other membrs

4 Likes

Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by Opoki(m): 12:57pm On Mar 17, 2013
Trezeget: Gentigar am fine and heatly wit my visa on my pasport.planin vry soon 2 join u guyz over dere.I hav decided 2 operate on a low key since d last incidence whish brougth various critizm.but u kn wat?my heart is free cos I fulfiled watz I promise 2 God datz am going 2 publicly say my expirences in whish I did.but if I had com up here and starts teling lies and evrymember start congratulatin me I kn personaly God wnt be hapy wit me and datz may be a curse upon me even wen evry membrs of d house were hapy wit me.I prefer u caling me a fool rather dan God saying datz upon me.but I never blaim u and justwise cos u ar tryin 2 be careful and I rely apeciate evrymember of d house u guyz ar great and I luv u all.I pray evry1 goin 4 interview will hav a sucess story and those waitin 2 be curent wil be in IJN.once again gentigar am arnd bt jst on a low key I hope u cud understand and other membrs
Well, there is nothing that anyone can do to revoke your visa, like i said initially,there are many dudes who are not as lucky as you, JUST GO AND SIN NO MORE.
Live your american Dream... Goodluck.

1 Like

Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by Spoondar(f): 1:01pm On Mar 17, 2013
Trezeget: Gentigar am fine and heatly wit my visa on my pasport.planin vry soon 2 join u guyz over dere.I hav decided 2 operate on a low key since d last incidence whish brougth various critizm.but u kn wat?my heart is free cos I fulfiled watz I promise 2 God datz am going 2 publicly say my expirences in whish I did.but if I had com up here and starts teling lies and evrymember start congratulatin me I kn personaly God wnt be hapy wit me and datz may be a curse upon me even wen evry membrs of d house were hapy wit me.I prefer u caling me a fool rather dan God saying datz upon me.but I never blaim u and justwise cos u ar tryin 2 be careful and I rely apeciate evrymember of d house u guyz ar great and I luv u all.I pray evry1 goin 4 interview will hav a sucess story and those waitin 2 be curent wil be in IJN.once again gentigar am arnd bt jst on a low key I hope u cud understand and other membrs
God is good all the time hehehehe grin grin grin even to crooks lols hey a light touch huh grin am so happy for you my brother even if somebody said that we shouldnt congratulate you lolest. You must appear in the Guinness book of records grin grin grin Go live your life brother, go fly your wings as you can.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by Opoki(m): 1:09pm On Mar 17, 2013
@Spoondar: Is that your picture on your dp?
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by anelka73: 1:32pm On Mar 17, 2013
forumnites, can the principal applicant take the lead 2 the US. I want to go first and my wife and child to follow before their visa expires. please advice
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by Spoondar(f): 1:36pm On Mar 17, 2013
Opoki: @Spoondar: Is that your picture on your dp?
NO
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by Spoondar(f): 1:38pm On Mar 17, 2013
anelka73: forumnites, can the principal applicant take the lead 2 the US. I want to go first and my wife and child to follow before their visa expires. please advice
yes the principal applicant can go first then the beneficiaries will follow later
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by Trezeget: 1:41pm On Mar 17, 2013
Tanx opoki and spoondar.may God be wit us all

2 Likes

Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by junkerhill(m): 2:04pm On Mar 17, 2013
Go and live your dream bro. The did has been done.

(1) (2) (3) ... (572) (573) (574) (575) (576) (577) (578) ... (869) (Reply)

Polish Student Visa / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 13

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.