Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,951 members, 7,835,169 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 06:25 AM

DV 2013 Winners Meet Here - Travel (578) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / DV 2013 Winners Meet Here (923368 Views)

DV 2014 Winners Meet Here / Dv Lottery 2013 Winners: Let's Discuss Here / Dv 2012 Result Is Out ! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (575) (576) (577) (578) (579) (580) (581) ... (869) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by papatee2: 12:56am On Mar 18, 2013
Petsal:

Thanks for the info. That means he will have to do another police report after 3month if he's stil in naija despite he's been given the visa niyen then. Appreciate
he does not need to do another police report. i did my police report october, had my interview on November, and i came down here feb 27th. and they didnt comply of any expired police report. just make sure dat ur medical is not expired b4 getting here
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by papatee2: 1:03am On Mar 18, 2013
ogba1:

Thanks broda. Next one month. Lone Star State
you are welcome to our state.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by temmytanny(m): 5:11am On Mar 18, 2013
@all,its not been easy for me in the past few days going to work and coming to nairaland to make comments.I runs two jobs and have busy lately(US is all about money and hours grin grin).I want to wish those yet to go for interview success.PLease,always be smart,courageous and wear smiles on your face whenever you go and face the COs.Make sure your documents are intact aleast two weeks before your interview.If you arent traveling immediately after visa issuance,its advisable you do your medical few days(may be 2weeks)to your interview so that your medicals dont expire before leaving naija.Police report is 3months but no longer needed once you get ur visa.Go to embassy with ever document that would help you and not implicate you.All required documents must be in one envelop with two photocopies each(though,they need just one photocopy).The visas are yours,they are just helping you to keep them.
AMERICA IS SWEET ooooooo the more you work,the more money you make,please do fast and come and join us grin grin
ADIOS!

3 Likes

Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by junkerhill(m): 5:55am On Mar 18, 2013
temmytanny: @all,its not been easy for me in the past few days going to work and coming to nairaland to make comments.I runs two jobs and have busy lately(US is all about money and hours grin grin).I want to wish those yet to go for interview success.PLease,always be smart,courageous and wear smiles on your face whenever you go and face the COs.Make sure your documents are intact aleast two weeks before your interview.If you arent traveling immediately after visa issuance,its advisable you do your medical few days(may be 2weeks)to your interview so that your medicals dont expire before leaving naija.Police report is 3months but no longer needed once you get ur visa.Go to embassy with ever document that would help you and not implicate you.All required documents must be in one envelop with two photocopies each(though,they need just one photocopy).The visas are yours,they are just helping you to keep them.
AMERICA IS SWEET ooooooo the more you work,the more money you make,please do fast and come and join us grin grin
ADIOS!
thanks brother, I always enjoy seeing your posts and also that of adesojiaderemi, u guys have been wonderful on this thread and also your massive words of encouragement gladdens my heart whenever I read them. I personally must surely make it there just as u guys did. So as to also count my own dollars hourly.

1 Like

Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by junkerhill(m): 6:29am On Mar 18, 2013
Success to my brothers in the house. I pray they come home with good news that will sweet our belly and gladdens our heart. You gus are always in my prayers. We await your songs of joy to the Lord Most High!!

2 Likes

Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by usef83: 6:44am On Mar 18, 2013
hello,spoondar,gentiger n d rest of d gurus in d house pls make who na help me wit dis.i write to kcc on dis email kccdv@state.gov..inrespect of my pregnancy to inform dem in advance dat she is now 6months after we hav sent all our ds230 form last year together wit my lit soon who is 3years old.now d respond am getin frm dem now is.if my family were not included at d initial entry such entry may be disqualified.this is not d message am suppose to receive frm dem..my case numba is 173**..pls ur urgent reply is highly needed.tank u.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by Spoondar(f): 6:49am On Mar 18, 2013
temmytanny: @all,its not been easy for me in the past few days going to work and coming to nairaland to make comments.I runs two jobs and have busy lately(US is all about money and hours grin grin).I want to wish those yet to go for interview success.PLease,always be smart,courageous and wear smiles on your face whenever you go and face the COs.Make sure your documents are intact aleast two weeks before your interview.If you arent traveling immediately after visa issuance,its advisable you do your medical few days(may be 2weeks)to your interview so that your medicals dont expire before leaving naija.Police report is 3months but no longer needed once you get ur visa.Go to embassy with ever document that would help you and not implicate you.All required documents must be in one envelop with two photocopies each(though,they need just one photocopy).The visas are yours,they are just helping you to keep them.
ADIOS!
Thanks for the INFO, cant wait to get there
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by junkerhill(m): 7:05am On Mar 18, 2013
usef83: hello,spoondar,gentiger n d rest of d gurus in d house pls make who na help me wit dis.i write to kcc on dis email kccdv@state.gov..inrespect of my pregnancy to inform dem in advance dat she is now 6months after we hav sent all our ds230 form last year together wit my lit soon who is 3years old.now d respond am getin frm dem now is.if my family were not included at d initial entry such entry may be disqualified.this is not d message am suppose to receive frm dem..my case numba is 173**..pls ur urgent reply is highly needed.tank u.
my brother, its still that same thing which gentiger and others have been hammering on this thread,
...."if you applied as single, stick to it, if you applied as married stick to it.
I hope you applied as married? If you did, I don't think there is need for your worries.
I could remember when you were told by Gentiger, that its not necessary informing KCC about your wife's pregnancy. Now see what it has resulted you, worries. I will advice you to Put yourself together and plan on how to defend yourself if your initially applied as single. Goodluck.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by MERCY2013: 7:07am On Mar 18, 2013
@ Godhelpmeoo congratulation
@ tovalli congratulation Go and live ur Amrical dream. IJN
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by jidex001(m): 7:09am On Mar 18, 2013
This week is gonna make much sense, to those going for their interveiw.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by usef83: 7:46am On Mar 18, 2013
ok,bro thanks..i played as married not as single and our forms has been sent to kcc since last year june.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by junkerhill(m): 8:04am On Mar 18, 2013
usef83: ok,bro thanks..i played as married not as single and our forms has been sent to kcc since last year june.
then you hav nothing to fear for. You will be current on the upcoming bulletin. I wish you the best.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by monsieursam64(m): 8:07am On Mar 18, 2013
I want to officially say a Big Congratulations to Godhelpmmeoo and tovalli! Today, is a day of joy. Thanks be to GOD!
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by jbmohd: 8:09am On Mar 18, 2013
Godhelpme and others God Almighty in His infinite mercy ll make ur interview a success today. I wish u all d very best of luck.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by sozen2010: 8:12am On Mar 18, 2013
Amen IJN
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by usef83: 8:17am On Mar 18, 2013
@junkerhill i knew i wil b current in upcomin vis bulletin.but how do i go about it n how i my go chec it online..pls i nid ur attention.tanx
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by junkerhill(m): 8:26am On Mar 18, 2013
usef83: @junkerhill i knew i wil b current in upcomin vis bulletin.but how do i go about it n how i my go chec it online..pls i nid ur attention.tanx
try this site. I'll advice u to bookmark it. www.travel.state.gov/visa/bulletin/bulletin_1360.html
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by sozen2010: 8:34am On Mar 18, 2013
Bronxess: Hello good people. I am a Cameroonian residing in Kumba, the South West Region of Cameroon. Please help a sister. I have a big problem. I was also successful for the DV lottery 2013. I got married traditionally in 2010 with pictures and also in court that same year but we did not take pictures because it was not celebrated. Are court marriage pictures very vital?
Most importantly good people, here is my major problem; after I was notified that I was selected for further processing of the DV Lottery 2013, my husband and I filled the required forms accordingly that we got married in 2010 but truly I do not remember if I registered on the original online form as married or single. Please house, I really need your advice and ask if there is a possibility that I can know if I registered as single or married on the original online form. I am seriously looking forward to your good advices. Best regards.

I would have advised you leave that portion blank and when KCC calls or sends for you simply tell them that you can't remember if that portion was filled as married or single. They will suggest to you what you can do next. Thank you.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by simayanki4real(m): 8:57am On Mar 18, 2013
Godhelpmeooo: gudmorning house,thank to everyone for the prayers u ar offering for me and tovalli.pls wat is the best answer if co ask that 'why do you want to go to america'pls ur reply is urgently needed.GLORY!!!!!!

Success is your portion, your visa has been approved!
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by remkay2012: 8:59am On Mar 18, 2013
Success to you Godhelpmeoooooooooooo and Tovalli. By the special grace of God both of you will join us with your testimony. My family is praying for you.

Congratulations in advance to those member that want to do thier interview this week. Success is for us in this forum.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by simayanki4real(m): 9:01am On Mar 18, 2013
nkkystel: Wishing those whose interview is this week a big congrats in advance. Your VISA is granted in JESUS NAME.

A very big Amen @ nikky
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by simayanki4real(m): 9:02am On Mar 18, 2013
ojisalara: All of you going for your interviews this week, I pray you all succeed in Jesus Name, that the lord that did it for us will always see you through

AAMMMEEEENNNNN!
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by remkay2012: 9:11am On Mar 18, 2013
usef83: hello,spoondar,gentiger n d rest of d gurus in d house pls make who na help me wit dis.i write to kcc on dis email kccdv@state.gov..inrespect of my pregnancy to inform dem in advance dat she is now 6months after we hav sent all our ds230 form last year together wit my lit soon who is 3years old.now d respond am getin frm dem now is.if my family were not included at d initial entry such entry may be disqualified.this is not d message am suppose to receive frm dem..my case numba is 173**..pls ur urgent reply is highly needed.tank u.

For my own interpretation, I don't think you have any issue about this case, what I am thinking is that KCC thought you wanted to add your 3years old son into the system which might lead to disqualification. Since his name is already in the form, you have no problem. About the pregnancy, I am also in the same shoe like your but I seeked Gentiger advice, he said I should hold on first and I reason to that. It stated in their form that you can only update the form when your marrital status has been changed or have additional baby to your family. Let just wait and keep praying to God. I know you don't have any problem regards that your issue provided you applied as a married applicant and already registered your 3yrs old baby into the forms.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by junkerhill(m): 9:12am On Mar 18, 2013
sozen2010:

I would have advised you leave that portion blank and when KCC calls or sends for you simply tell them that you can't remember if that portion was filled as married or single. They will suggest to you what you can do next. Thank you.
My brother, I do nt agree with you on that. Why can't you remember what you filled on it. One can only either be married or single. So, telling them he didn't remember simply means he is not sure if he is married or not. In other words, he is lying.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by odunmanuel: 9:13am On Mar 18, 2013
tovalli: Tomorrow is the D-day house pls myself and Godhelpmeoo needs your prayers...we will be back to share our testimonies tomorrow afternoon in jesus name..God bless y'all...
AMEN!
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by simayanki4real(m): 9:18am On Mar 18, 2013
@Godhelpmeooo & @tovalli: your interview is already a testimony!! Go & claim your visas
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by ManchyBabe: 9:20am On Mar 18, 2013
Good Morning House!

I have been following this thread and studying it for an Aunt of mine who was going for an interview today with her Family. They just had their interview less than 30 Minutes ago and the whole family GOT THE VISA.

I promise to come back later today with all the details..

I would also like to thank Nairaland, because for the past 4 months, God bless everyone of who, you have HELPED so many people here with the insights on Interview. I had to tell my aunty to makes sure her daughter reads every single page (1-500+), and explain to her Parents and i kept calling them and reminding them to "STUDY" the thread...

AM SOOOO HAPPY!!

1 Like

Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by junkerhill(m): 9:39am On Mar 18, 2013
ManchyBabe: Good Morning House!

I have been following this thread and studying it for an Aunt of mine who was going for an interview today with her Family. They just had their interview less than 30 Minutes ago and the whole family GOT THE VISA.

I promise to come back later today with all the details..

I would also like to thank Nairaland, because for the past 4 months, God bless everyone of who, you have HELPED so many people here with the insights on Interview. I had to tell my aunty to makes sure her daughter reads every single page (1-500+), and explain to her Parents and i kept calling them and reminding them to "STUDY" the thread...

AM SOOOO HAPPY!!

I'm happy for your aunty. That's the kind of news we want on this thread. May God lead them all the way to America.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by kaypositve(m): 9:40am On Mar 18, 2013
ogba1: Sori fellow forumites for posting my interview experience late,it was due to circumstances beyond my control. Last week Monday ,me, my wife and son had our visas approved after a successful. Ours was like a chit -chat as it were. To God be the Glory.
We arrived the embassy at about 6am but had to hire chairs to wait for our interview slated for 10am. At the hour, we proceeded to the gate were security checks were effected. Once inside the hall, we paid the necessary fees and our documents checked and received. We sat down to wait for our number to be called. Behold at about 12.30pm our number beeped at Window 13 (handsome guy) who had earlier on denied 2 couples. We braced up and moved with confidence to Window 13 because greater is he who is in us that the one in the world.----- Am the principal applicant.
US----Goodmorning sir
CO---- Goodmorning and how are u today.
US----fine
CO----- Do we swear to speak the truth
US----- We do.
CO-----Sign this columns
US---- We signed
CO---- (To me) you must be a lawyer, saw that your documents are arrange orderly.
ME---- Yes am sir
CO---- Then you must be a good lawyer.
ME--- I appreciate ur compliment sir (smiles)
CO---- How long have been married
ME---- I answered
CO----- How did u meet ur wife
ME---- I answered
CO-----Why do you want to go to America
ME---- I answered
CO-----What is the relationship between you and your host
ME---- I answered
CO----- (Pointed to my son) Is that your son
ME----- I answered
CO-----(To wife) when did you marry
WIFE---- She answered
CO----- What do you do
WIFE--- She answered
CO-----(Giving back our original documents) Congratulations, I will give u the visas
US---- Thank sir (smiles all the way)
CO---- (Brought out 2 sheets"collection paper and paper for method to pay $165" and handed them over to me) when are travelling to the US
ME---- I answered and added "God Bless and forever bless America"
CO----- Thank you.
My observation from the above is that one should be confident and relax during the course of the interview. And above all be very very Prayerful and have faith that God is in control. Please forumites join me in thanking GOD for HIS mercies in our lives. I wish everybody a successful interview ahead. The GOD that did it for US will surely do it for you. Hope to see you all at the otherside----US-----OF-----AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA.

Congrat Ogba!!! THe Lord is really good...Halelluyah

1 Like

Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by odunmanuel: 9:50am On Mar 18, 2013
Kunlexymoore: Congratulations Zionking (and of course ur fiancee). Also well done....this is how experiences should be shared on this forum. Lets reduce the bla bla bla...
Gud talk.I suport Kunlexymoore.Evrybody,pls note enough of our "Bla,bla,bla,bla,bla" where nt applicable.Sm issues required strate talk as in d previouse xperience
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by pjogutum1: 9:57am On Mar 18, 2013
My E-Family members abeg make una help me thank God oh! my wife delivered safely on Saturday 16th March 2013. na dollar N pound (Afro American baby N na baby girl).
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by adesojiaderemi(m): 10:00am On Mar 18, 2013
pjogutum1: My E-Family members abeg make una help me thank God oh! my wife delivered safely on Saturday 16th March 2013. na dollar N pound (Afro American baby N na baby girl).

congratulations

(1) (2) (3) ... (575) (576) (577) (578) (579) (580) (581) ... (869) (Reply)

General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 13 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 / QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.