Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,678 members, 7,865,728 topics. Date: Thursday, 20 June 2024 at 02:11 AM

DV 2013 Winners Meet Here - Travel (583) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / DV 2013 Winners Meet Here (927377 Views)

DV 2014 Winners Meet Here / Dv Lottery 2013 Winners: Let's Discuss Here / Dv 2012 Result Is Out ! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (580) (581) (582) (583) (584) (585) (586) ... (869) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by ogba1: 5:43pm On Mar 18, 2013
@femo:
Tomorw is my interview house pray 4 me nd my family

Big up man. u are next in line to collect ur visa. It is granted IJN Amen. You and ur family are favoured
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by Nobody: 5:49pm On Mar 18, 2013
Thank you all for the congratulations..my grateful..femo go and get ur visa approved tomao..Gods grace,mercy and favour will overshadow u and ur family in jesus name..go and succeed..
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by odunmanuel: 6:00pm On Mar 18, 2013
adesojiaderemi@:

I am so happy for you my brother,God will continually bless you and your family,you are such a sunshine in this forum.
Did u say sunshine? I wil cal him a pace setter because he stays in Ibadan,Oyo state
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by Spoondar(f): 6:04pm On Mar 18, 2013
@femo:
It shall be well, May you come out smiling grin grin grin
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by odunmanuel: 6:05pm On Mar 18, 2013
tovalli: My God is ever faithful ooo my people....my visa was just granted....I love you all so much..thanks for the love and prayers...I saw Godhelpmeoo with his adorable wife and his wonderful and playful son...my experience is comin very soon..
Hee! Ur msg jst got m relieved,am hapy 4 u ,congratulations
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by doctorp76(m): 6:07pm On Mar 18, 2013
Congratulation to those that had successful interview today, pls house pray for me oh!! Tommorrow is my interview!
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by junkerhill(m): 6:11pm On Mar 18, 2013
ferdimako:

All the best bro...You will get the pass.House, I graduated (B.Sc,Computer Science) today.
you too deserve to be congratulated cos e no easy. Start making arrangement for your transcript.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by junkerhill(m): 6:13pm On Mar 18, 2013
loveshowgirl1: Congratulations to you guys who got your visas today, I am happy everyone at this forum is testifying to the greatness of the Almighty God. Come Thursday, and by his special grace, I will also share my testimony to you all, IJN,Amen.

Please house, is it advisable to go with dollar for the visa fee or in naira to the embassy? I just want to be sure which currency I should go with cos I can get dollar from a banker friend of mine prior to my interview day.
if you can lay your hands on dollars good for you, but I would be going with naira to avoid....asiri.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by Yusmash00: 6:14pm On Mar 18, 2013
@femo:
Tomorw is my interview pls house pray 4 me nd my family
Same date. Please house pray for us.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by Yusmash00: 6:14pm On Mar 18, 2013
Godhelpmeooo: I dont know where to start from cos everything is stil like dream to me,but thank God its not a dream its real,lol,we left home by 4;35 am in the morning and we we got to the embassy around 5;40 am,we joined the que,later after some minute of standing on the line,we imigrant were told to be seperated from non imigrant line .i never knew that we should not go in with any liquid thing,my wife took along one juice for my baby but she was told to go and drop it but they granted me acceess,when my wify was coming back to join me,i was at the back of the line sundenly one secuirity man just taped her from the back that she should stay at the front and she should cal me to stay with her(first favour)After all secuirity check,we finally got to the hall and we pay our visa fees and we were told to sit down as usual,after like 7 minutes ,my number was caled at window 20 to submit my documents.so after that the waiting started,it was one guy at window 13 that first started interviewing people and he granted almost everybody.after like 50 mins one "orobo" came to window 14 and he started interviewing people,but dis guy at window 14 like wahala,less i forget my son never allowed me and my wife to rest for a minute to the extent that we were focus by everybody(lol)later our number was caled at window 13 and our interview goes like dis
co.gud morning
me and my wife;gudmorning sir
co;who is the principal aplicant
me ;i am
co;i will take ur fingerprint(we did)
co;do u swear to say the truth
me and my wife ;we do
after swearing he gave us our dsp230 to sign and we did,my son was asleep by dis time,and co just looked at him in his mum arms and to my surprise the co just busted to laugh,sharp sharp i responded,i started laughing too.
co;(to my wify)can pls go and sit down
co;what is ur highest qulification
me;ssce
co;when did u leave secondary school
me;bla bla bla
co;where do u work
me;bla bla bla
co;how long have u been working there(he piked two whie paper from his side and started writing and tyyping his keyboard)
me;bla bla bla
co;i wil give u the visa and u will pick it up next week monday,
he started blowing grammars abou 165 dollars which i didnt care to listen again
me; thank you and God bless you,God bless amrica
co;thank you
na so God do am for me ooo,after taking oath and the finger print,my main interview was not up to 1 minute,thanku GOD ALMIGHTY.also i thank everybody in the house cos u all wonderful,afobat2000,thank you so much,u prayed for me u even woke up by 1 am to pray for me thank u,also nero xp,zionking and his fiance,adesojiaderemi,temmytammy,gentiger,jmobd(akeem)spoondar,adovia,gunners4u,junkerhill,femo,tovalli,ferdimako and everybody in the house,i love you so much. grin grin grin
Congratulation bro
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by Yusmash00: 6:16pm On Mar 18, 2013
tovalli:
My people I'm so so thankful to God and all the wonderful people of this forum...I am indeed indebted..God bless us all in jesus name....
My experience goes thus:
I got to the american embassy around 6am and we all waited outside before a man came outside to arrange us..immigrants and non immigrants.I immediately joined the immigrant line..and we submit d appointment letter..after that we went thru all d security checks and finally got inside the building at exactly 7am..I headed to pay window20 where d cashier was..after payin 54500 I was called to submit my docs and I went back to my sit and we where all waiting for the CO's to show up..during dis time I doscovered the black angel was at the non immigrants section same with the lady in window16...a white guy showed up in window14 and he started interviewing..due to all his interview I prayed to be interviewed by him then on the second thots I jus told God dat any CO that call my number(B410) must grant my visa..after like 30 mins another guy showed up in window 15 and started interviewing selectees too..after about 2hrs of waiting I saw d guy on window 15 with my docs and he was goin thru it and nodding his head den after about 5mins my number beeped on his window...I panicked a little cos d guy denied a couple and another young man..I braced myself and went up to his window and d interview started
Co: good afternoon
Me:good afternoon sir and how are you?
Co:good...I'll take ur finger prints
Before he talk finish I don already put am...
Co:good...do u swear to say d thruth
Me: I absolutely do
Co: sign d form
Me: I did
Co:pls pick up d fone..dat way we'll hav a private conversation
Me:I did
Co:so what's ur highest education?
Me:ssce(in full)
Co: ok but I see ure still in d uni
Me: yes sir...blah blah
Co: what's course
Me:blah blah
Co: tell me about ur sylabus
Me: told him and he nooded
Co: have u done any major project
Me:I will next semester
Co: wat company do u want to do it with
Me: blah blah
Co: wat do they do
Co: if u dont do it dere what other company can u do it
Co:wat do they do?
Me: bllah blah
Co: ok ok..pls sir hold on a minute...I'm goin to approve your visa go and pick it up next week in so so and he was tryin to xplain d $165 I no even listen again I jus dey happy dey smile
Me:thank you very much sir..God bless america
Co: laffing...ure welcome..congratulations
My people dats it oo...my God is so faitthful despite my unfaithfulness...I wish everybody goin for interview tomorrow,dis week,dis month d best of God..pls go and pick ur visa its alredi waiting for you....Go and succeed in jesus name..(Amen)
Congratulation bro..
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by femo1(m): 6:17pm On Mar 18, 2013
ogba1:

Big up man. u are next in line to collect ur visa. It is granted IJN Amen. You and ur family are favoured
amen
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by nkkystel(f): 6:18pm On Mar 18, 2013
Godhelpmeooo: I dont know where to start from cos everything is stil like dream to me,but thank God its not a dream its real,lol,we left home by 4;35 am in the morning and we we got to the embassy around 5;40 am,we joined the que,later after some minute of standing on the line,we imigrant were told to be seperated from non imigrant line .i never knew that we should not go in with any liquid thing,my wife took along one juice for my baby but she was told to go and drop it but they granted me acceess,when my wify was coming back to join me,i was at the back of the line sundenly one secuirity man just taped her from the back that she should stay at the front and she should cal me to stay with her(first favour)After all secuirity check,we finally got to the hall and we pay our visa fees and we were told to sit down as usual,after like 7 minutes ,my number was caled at window 20 to submit my documents.so after that the waiting started,it was one guy at window 13 that first started interviewing people and he granted almost everybody.after like 50 mins one "orobo" came to window 14 and he started interviewing people,but dis guy at window 14 like wahala,less i forget my son never allowed me and my wife to rest for a minute to the extent that we were focus by everybody(lol)later our number was caled at window 13 and our interview goes like dis
co.gud morning
me ;i am
me and my wife ;we do
after swearing he gave us our dsp230 to sign and we did,my son was asleep by dis time,and co just looked at him in his mum arms and to my surprise the co just busted to laugh,sharp sharp i responded,i started laughing too.
me;ssce
me;bla bla bla
co;where do u work
me;bla bla bla
co;how long have u been working there(he piked two whie paper from his side and started writing and tyyping his keyboard)
me;bla bla bla
co;thank you
na so God do am for me ooo,after taking oath and the finger print,my main interview was not up to 1 minute,thanku GOD ALMIGHTY.also i thank everybody in the house cos u all wonderful,afobat2000,thank you so much,u prayed for me u even woke up by 1 am to pray for me thank u,also nero xp,zionking and his fiance,adesojiaderemi,temmytammy,gentiger,jmobd(akeem)spoondar,adovia,gunners4u,junkerhill,femo,tovalli,ferdimako and everybody in the house,i love you so much. grin grin grin
Congrats once again dede (bro), my regards to your wife and son oooooooo... I love this E-family.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by femo1(m): 6:19pm On Mar 18, 2013
tovalli: Thank you all for the congratulations..my grateful..femo go and get ur visa approved tomao..Gods grace,mercy and favour will overshadow u and ur family in jesus name..go and succeed..
amen
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by femo1(m): 6:20pm On Mar 18, 2013
Spoondar: It shall be well, May you come out smiling grin grin grin
amen
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by Yusmash00: 6:24pm On Mar 18, 2013
My interview is tomorrow. Please house put me in prayer..
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by junkerhill(m): 6:28pm On Mar 18, 2013
@femo:
U need not to worry brother.

2 Likes

Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by nkkystel(f): 6:29pm On Mar 18, 2013
Yusmash00: My interview is tomorrow. Please house put me in prayer..
Congrats in advance Yusmash00, your visa has been granted already. Waiting for your testimony.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by junkerhill(m): 6:31pm On Mar 18, 2013
Amedino1: For dose of dat current ƒσя May n yet †̥ receive 2NL i will advice u to put ur mind till April 15, coz my Patient Dog can slip den I called KCC to no wat is delaying my 2NL, dey said due to pending applicants dat r Current previous months, dey r unable to Schedule all dose dat Current for May... Dis KCC n Lottery Self... Well my Patient Dog is now watching Comedy Films to get Ğoº°˚°ºϑ mode.
tanx for the info bro.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by junkerhill(m): 6:36pm On Mar 18, 2013
U need not to worry. God is going with you.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by odunmanuel: 6:37pm On Mar 18, 2013
pjogutum1: Usef83: hello,spoondar,gentiger n d rest of d gurus in d house pls make who na help me wit dis.i write to kcc on dis email kccdv@state.gov..inrespect of my pregnancy to inform dem in advance dat she is now 6months after we hav sent all our ds230 form last year together wit my lit soon who is 3years old.now d respond am getin frm dem now is.if my family were not included at d initial entry such entry may be disqualified.this is not d message am suppose to receive frm dem..my case numba is 173**..pls ur urgent reply is highly needed.tank u.

I am surprised you got such response from KCC, I informed them of my wife’s pregnancy with her picture and the baby diagnostics scan which shows XX on the sex and they replied me after three days that it is noted that they will put it in my case file. And I told them that she is expecting by March, and on Saturday 16th March by 12midnight my wife put to bed a baby girl which confirms with the scan result and the birth prediction. I’m only waiting for the eight days naming ceremony so I can inform them with her passport and form ds230.
Check well may be there is something you are not doing correctly, check how your words are crafted so you don’t implicate yourself. Cheers

Congratulations on d arrival of ur baby
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by pstadabi: 6:41pm On Mar 18, 2013
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by femo1(m): 6:42pm On Mar 18, 2013
junkerhill: U need not to worry brother.
amen i really appreciate tank u very much
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by odunmanuel: 6:54pm On Mar 18, 2013
ManTiger:
Congrats....
Pls is d erujeje lady @ window 16 back again?
Did u just wnt 2 knw?... Becos al of our regular forum member must b bold enough 2 face anybody.Dat is wat we are here 2 help ourself 4.Wish u d best
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by usef83: 6:59pm On Mar 18, 2013
congarts..d respond shud be automatic respond frm dem..dey hav not reply me well..tanx bro d same i did as u told me.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by tycoon77(m): 7:00pm On Mar 18, 2013
co.gud morning
me ;i am
me and my wife ;we do
me;ssce
me;bla bla bla
co;where do u work
me;bla bla bla
me;bla bla bla
co;thank you

Congrats.... U never see anything, more success are still coming ur family way... Jst watch out...
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by odunmanuel: 7:00pm On Mar 18, 2013
ogba1:

We are winning in this forum. Congrats tovali. AMERICA here we come. IJN AMEN
AMEN!
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by odunmanuel: 7:04pm On Mar 18, 2013
remkay2012: Hello fellow Nairalander, I just want to confirm may be there will still going to be more 2NL for the month of May as some of us are yet to receive ours?
I hope so,let's keep watching. Rere loju mari,Ire leti ma gbo IJN
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by loveshowgirl1(f): 7:04pm On Mar 18, 2013
Thanks guys. To those going for interview tomorrow and in the coming days, may the God we serve who choose us from amongst the millions who played grant us a successful interview. Our visas have already be granted IJN, Amen.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by odunmanuel: 7:10pm On Mar 18, 2013
@femo:
Tomorw is my interview pls house pray 4 me nd my family
U & ur family shal b favourd 2moro IJN
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by odunmanuel: 7:17pm On Mar 18, 2013
sozen2010:

I think no man is Erujeje except the Almighty God, we should not accord this to any other! God is with us IJN !
Gud talk,d only "ERUJEJE" is d Almighty God
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by odunmanuel: 7:31pm On Mar 18, 2013
ferdimako:

All the best bro...You will get the pass.House, I graduated (B.Sc,Computer Science) today.
Congratulations,dis is just d beginning IJN

(1) (2) (3) ... (580) (581) (582) (583) (584) (585) (586) ... (869) (Reply)

Polish Student Visa / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 13

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 76
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.