Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,471 members, 7,864,988 topics. Date: Wednesday, 19 June 2024 at 10:30 AM

DV 2013 Winners Meet Here - Travel (585) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / DV 2013 Winners Meet Here (927307 Views)

DV 2014 Winners Meet Here / Dv Lottery 2013 Winners: Let's Discuss Here / Dv 2012 Result Is Out ! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (582) (583) (584) (585) (586) (587) (588) ... (869) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by genlion: 9:09pm On Mar 18, 2013
Godhelpmeooo: I dont know where to start from cos everything is stil like dream to me,but thank God its not a dream its real,lol,we left home by 4;35 am in the morning and we we got to the embassy around 5;40 am,we joined the que,later after some minute of standing on the line,we imigrant were told to be seperated from non imigrant line .i never knew that we should not go in with any liquid thing,my wife took along one juice for my baby but she was told to go and drop it but they granted me acceess,when my wify was coming back to join me,i was at the back of the line sundenly one secuirity man just taped her from the back that she should stay at the front and she should cal me to stay with her(first favour)After all secuirity check,we finally got to the hall and we pay our visa fees and we were told to sit down as usual,after like 7 minutes ,my number was caled at window 20 to submit my documents.so after that the waiting started,it was one guy at window 13 that first started interviewing people and he granted almost everybody.after like 50 mins one "orobo" came to window 14 and he started interviewing people,but dis guy at window 14 like wahala,less i forget my son never allowed me and my wife to rest for a minute to the extent that we were focus by everybody(lol)later our number was caled at window 13 and our interview goes like dis
co.gud morning
me and my wife;gudmorning sir
co;who is the principal aplicant
me ;i am
co;i will take ur fingerprint(we did)
co;do u swear to say the truth
me and my wife ;we do
after swearing he gave us our dsp230 to sign and we did,my son was asleep by dis time,and co just looked at him in his mum arms and to my surprise the co just busted to laugh,sharp sharp i responded,i started laughing too.
co;(to my wify)can pls go and sit down
co;what is ur highest qulification
me;ssce
co;when did u leave secondary school
me;bla bla bla
co;where do u work
me;bla bla bla
co;how long have u been working there(he piked two whie paper from his side and started writing and tyyping his keyboard)
me;bla bla bla
co;i wil give u the visa and u will pick it up next week monday,
he started blowing grammars abou 165 dollars which i didnt care to listen again
me; thank you and God bless you,God bless amrica
co;thank you
na so God do am for me ooo,after taking oath and the finger print,my main interview was not up to 1 minute,thanku GOD ALMIGHTY.also i thank everybody in the house cos u all wonderful,afobat2000,thank you so much,u prayed for me u even woke up by 1 am to pray for me thank u,also nero xp,zionking and his fiance,adesojiaderemi,temmytammy,gentiger,jmobd(akeem)spoondar,adovia,gunners4u,junkerhill,femo,tovalli,ferdimako and everybody in the house,i love you so much. grin grin grin the easiest so far. mine will be easier than the easiest
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by junkerhill(m): 9:13pm On Mar 18, 2013
ferdimako:

I didn't win oh.It's either am selected in May 1 or I use student visa.
I pray u will one day testify like us, either on this thread or another
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by ienny: 9:16pm On Mar 18, 2013
@gentiger,adesoji and all, pls how many working days does it take to get greencard and SSN?
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by Nobody: 9:23pm On Mar 18, 2013
junkerhill: I pray u will one day testify like us, either on this thread or another

Yeah.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by odunmanuel: 9:24pm On Mar 18, 2013
pstadabi: you don't have to go with you xray. All you need to do is jst make sure you do the photocopy of your documents cos they will need those copy. Once again I wish you best of luck.
Dat remind m,wat do u tink d embassy do wit photocopy of our credencials afta sight seeing ova d genuity?
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by roodboy: 9:32pm On Mar 18, 2013
@ Godhelpmeooo: congrat.

@ Trezeget: congrat.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by odunmanuel: 9:41pm On Mar 18, 2013
ferdimako:

I didn't win oh.It's either am selected in May 1 or I use student visa.
Really? Evryone is a winner.U wil also b selected in d nxt coming DV-2014.I personaly apreciate ur contribution here in dis forum.Eje ka ba onire yo,ki ire tiwa na le tewa lowo

2 Likes

Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by oyidiyaagbayi: 9:45pm On Mar 18, 2013
[quote author=genlion][/quote]its good to hear the goodnews.congrats
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by Petsal(m): 9:45pm On Mar 18, 2013
temmytanny: Guy,please buckle up and come over to US,if all things go well,US senate might pass a bill that would let immigrants have their citizenship within 3years.Its part of the proposal of the immigration law which would allow illegal immigrant GC after 10years and naturalisation 3years after(13year total for illegal immigrants)

I just hope there's a move already cos u said “might”. That 5 years before obtaining citizenship mehen is just too long oooooo.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by neroxp(m): 9:47pm On Mar 18, 2013
@ Godhelpmeooo nd Tovalli,its a tin of Joy nd a gud testimony dat ur Visas were approved 2day.Am very happy dat dis houz is realy testifying seriously nd vehemently,to GOD be de glory...
@ Femo nd odas goin 4 interview 2morow,GOD ALMIGHTY wil favour u all nd ur Visas must be approved as it has alwaz been rite frm de day one in JESUS Name,Amen...
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by odunmanuel: 9:49pm On Mar 18, 2013
tundemalik@gmai:
so what is the faith of those waiting to be current by june? If they are unable to Schedule all dose dat Current for May,does that mean nigeria will not increase from 17000 by april or what? pls urgent reply
Increament must surely occure only dat expectations might b affected.No mata anytin dat hapen,God's time is d best
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by Kunlexymoore: 9:56pm On Mar 18, 2013
pjogutum1: My E-Family members abeg make una help me thank God oh! my wife delivered safely on Saturday 16th March 2013. na dollar N pound (Afro American baby N na baby girl).
Congratulations!
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by Amedino1: 9:59pm On Mar 18, 2013
tundemalik@gmai:
so what is the faith of those waiting to be current by june? If they are unable to Schedule all dose dat Current for May,does that mean nigeria will not increase from 17000 by april or what? pls urgent reply

Firstly is only GOD n kcc can determine dere faith, ƒσя d Next bulletin i can say any thing.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by genlion: 10:07pm On Mar 18, 2013
ienny: @gentiger,adesoji and all, pls how many working days does it take to get greencard and SSN?
its all depend on the state u r going to. but states like texas it takes 21 days for u to obtain ur gc and 2weeks to get ur ssn.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by tycoon77(m): 10:07pm On Mar 18, 2013
Yusmash00: Same date. Please house pray for us.

My broda 4rm diif mom.. Go on 2morow an get ur ViSA...
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by Opoki(m): 10:13pm On Mar 18, 2013
Amedino1:

Firstly is only GOD n kcc can determine dere faith, ƒσя d Next bulletin i can say any thing.
Lemme guess... 19500 for May and 22000 for June.

1 Like

Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by Kunlexymoore: 10:13pm On Mar 18, 2013
tovalli:
My people I'm so so thankful to God and all the wonderful people of this forum...I am indeed indebted..God bless us all in jesus name....
My experience goes thus:
I got to the american embassy around 6am and we all waited outside before a man came outside to arrange us..immigrants and non immigrants.I immediately joined the immigrant line..and we submit d appointment letter..after that we went thru all d security checks and finally got inside the building at exactly 7am..I headed to pay window20 where d cashier was..after payin 54500 I was called to submit my docs and I went back to my sit and we where all waiting for the CO's to show up..during dis time I doscovered the black angel was at the non immigrants section same with the lady in window16...a white guy showed up in window14 and he started interviewing..due to all his interview I prayed to be interviewed by him then on the second thots I jus told God dat any CO that call my number(B410) must grant my visa..after like 30 mins another guy showed up in window 15 and started interviewing selectees too..after about 2hrs of waiting I saw d guy on window 15 with my docs and he was goin thru it and nodding his head den after about 5mins my number beeped on his window...I panicked a little cos d guy denied a couple and another young man..I braced myself and went up to his window and d interview started
Co: good afternoon
Me:good afternoon sir and how are you?
Co:good...I'll take ur finger prints
Before he talk finish I don already put am...
Co:good...do u swear to say d thruth
Me: I absolutely do
Co: sign d form
Me: I did
Co:pls pick up d fone..dat way we'll hav a private conversation
Me:I did
Co:so what's ur highest education?
Me:ssce(in full)
Co: ok but I see ure still in d uni
Me: yes sir...blah blah
Co: what's course
Me:blah blah
Co: tell me about ur sylabus
Me: told him and he nooded
Co: have u done any major project
Me:I will next semester
Co: wat company do u want to do it with
Me: blah blah
Co: wat do they do
Co: if u dont do it dere what other company can u do it
Co:wat do they do?
Me: bllah blah
Co: ok ok..pls sir hold on a minute...I'm goin to approve your visa go and pick it up next week in so so and he was tryin to xplain d $165 I no even listen again I jus dey happy dey smile
Me:thank you very much sir..God bless america
Co: laffing...ure welcome..congratulations
My people dats it oo...my God is so faitthful despite my unfaithfulness...I wish everybody goin for interview tomorrow,dis week,dis month d best of God..pls go and pick ur visa its alredi waiting for you....Go and succeed in jesus name..(Amen)
Nice one! Congratulations my broda. Go and live your american dream.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by tundemalikgmai(m): 10:18pm On Mar 18, 2013
Amedino1:

@ Amedino1,,and odunmanuel thanks for ur reply ,we ave been waiting,and my Oga @ the top wiLl surely crown our effort wit success IJN,come nxt bulletin,me and my family shall testify to the goodness of God
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by Kunlexymoore: 10:23pm On Mar 18, 2013
ferdimako:

If you are current in May, and have seen ur Interview page, tell all ur concerns to the US Embassy Lagos and not KCC because KCC has handed off ur documents and case and Embassy has them.I believe you included ur 3 year old in ur e-application.
He's not current yet. CN for May ended 17000 and he is 17000+
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by tundemalikgmai(m): 10:23pm On Mar 18, 2013
Opoki:
Lemme guess... 19500 for May and 22000 for June.
wow opoki if this can come to reality men that mean u ave a thousand naira re charge card from me,lolzzz
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by monsieursam64(m): 10:28pm On Mar 18, 2013
@femo, phumbay, doctorp, and @all having their interview 2moro, FEAR NOT for GOD has fought d battle for you. March to d embassy 2mao, and get ur visa approved!
We all shall testify of GOD's goodness and mercies in our lives, AMEN.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by Kunlexymoore: 10:30pm On Mar 18, 2013
@Phumbay:
congratulations 2 u n ur family Godhelpmeooo, God ll help me n my family 2 2Mao IJN, Amen.
Amen. Best wishes tmao. Ur visas are waiting for u and ur ur family. Go get it.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by Kunlexymoore: 10:32pm On Mar 18, 2013
@femo:
Tomorw is my interview pls house pray 4 me nd my family
You are blessed IJN. The favour of the Lord goes wt u and ur family tomorrow and the visa is urs IJN.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by simayanki4real(m): 10:43pm On Mar 18, 2013
ManchyBabe: Good Morning House!

I have been following this thread and studying it for an Aunt of mine who was going for an interview today with her Family. They just had their interview less than 30 Minutes ago and the whole family GOT THE VISA.

I promise to come back later today with all the details..

I would also like to thank Nairaland, because for the past 4 months, God bless everyone of who, you have HELPED so many people here with the insights on Interview. I had to tell my aunty to makes sure her daughter reads every single page (1-500+), and explain to her Parents and i kept calling them and reminding them to "STUDY" the thread...

AM SOOOO HAPPY!!

Congrats to them!
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by simayanki4real(m): 10:47pm On Mar 18, 2013
pjogutum1: My E-Family members abeg make una help me thank God oh! my wife delivered safely on Saturday 16th March 2013. na dollar N pound (Afro American baby N na baby girl).

Congrats to your family! God is great.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by simayanki4real(m): 10:49pm On Mar 18, 2013
Godhelpmeooo: Hey!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! my GOD don do am oooooooooo. dis is simplest interview ever,full story on d way wen i settle down

Congratulations broda! I tap into your testimony and claim it for myself on wednesday.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by simayanki4real(m): 10:51pm On Mar 18, 2013
tovalli: My God is ever faithful ooo my people....my visa was just granted....I love you all so much..thanks for the love and prayers...I saw Godhelpmeoo with his adorable wife and his wonderful and playful son...my experience is comin very soon..

Congratulations to you!
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by Kunlexymoore: 10:52pm On Mar 18, 2013
Godhelpmeooo: I dont know where to start from cos everything is stil like dream to me,but thank God its not a dream its real,lol,we left home by 4;35 am in the morning and we we got to the embassy around 5;40 am,we joined the que,later after some minute of standing on the line,we imigrant were told to be seperated from non imigrant line .i never knew that we should not go in with any liquid thing,my wife took along one juice for my baby but she was told to go and drop it but they granted me acceess,when my wify was coming back to join me,i was at the back of the line sundenly one secuirity man just taped her from the back that she should stay at the front and she should cal me to stay with her(first favour)After all secuirity check,we finally got to the hall and we pay our visa fees and we were told to sit down as usual,after like 7 minutes ,my number was caled at window 20 to submit my documents.so after that the waiting started,it was one guy at window 13 that first started interviewing people and he granted almost everybody.after like 50 mins one "orobo" came to window 14 and he started interviewing people,but dis guy at window 14 like wahala,less i forget my son never allowed me and my wife to rest for a minute to the extent that we were focus by everybody(lol)later our number was caled at window 13 and our interview goes like dis
co.gud morning
me and my wife;gudmorning sir
co;who is the principal aplicant
me ;i am
co;i will take ur fingerprint(we did)
co;do u swear to say the truth
me and my wife ;we do
after swearing he gave us our dsp230 to sign and we did,my son was asleep by dis time,and co just looked at him in his mum arms and to my surprise the co just busted to laugh,sharp sharp i responded,i started laughing too.
co;(to my wify)can pls go and sit down
co;what is ur highest qulification
me;ssce
co;when did u leave secondary school
me;bla bla bla
co;where do u work
me;bla bla bla
co;how long have u been working there(he piked two whie paper from his side and started writing and tyyping his keyboard)
me;bla bla bla
co;i wil give u the visa and u will pick it up next week monday,
he started blowing grammars abou 165 dollars which i didnt care to listen again
me; thank you and God bless you,God bless amrica
co;thank you
na so God do am for me ooo,after taking oath and the finger print,my main interview was not up to 1 minute,thanku GOD ALMIGHTY.also i thank everybody in the house cos u all wonderful,afobat2000,thank you so much,u prayed for me u even woke up by 1 am to pray for me thank u,also nero xp,zionking and his fiance,adesojiaderemi,temmytammy,gentiger,jmobd(akeem)spoondar,adovia,gunners4u,junkerhill,femo,tovalli,ferdimako and everybody in the house,i love you so much. grin grin grin
Congratulations Gos help me o. God don help u indeed. I'll call u the "pastor in da house". All ur scriptures, ur prayers and words of encouragement are very helpful and invaluable and we can all see the result. You sowed (people got blessed) and now you are reaping. Like the common saying goes...."It's good to be good" and I know that the Lord has not finished with you. Better days are ahead! Regards. Please, remember my family in prayers as well. Our interview is on the 21st of May, 2013. Once again, congratulations.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by Kunlexymoore: 10:55pm On Mar 18, 2013
loveshowgirl1: Congratulations to you guys who got your visas today, I am happy everyone at this forum is testifying to the greatness of the Almighty God. Come Thursday, and by his special grace, I will also share my testimony to you all, IJN,Amen.

Please house, is it advisable to go with dollar for the visa fee or in naira to the embassy? I just want to be sure which currency I should go with cos I can get dollar from a banker friend of mine prior to my interview day.
If u are sure of the authencity of the dollars (and also year 2001 and above), I advise you go with your dollars for two reasons; 1. exchange rate @ the embassy is high (N170) 2. Its more convenient carry dollars.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by missannie: 10:58pm On Mar 18, 2013
genlion: its all depend on the state u r going to. but states like texas it takes 21 days for u to obtain ur gc and 2weeks to get ur ssn.

Wow!!! Thnk God am heading 2 Tx. Pls what r d proceduer
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by simayanki4real(m): 11:03pm On Mar 18, 2013
@femo:
Tomorw is my interview pls house pray 4 me nd my family

Succes bro! Go with your family and claim your visa.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by Kunlexymoore: 11:05pm On Mar 18, 2013
owobabaisabella: House, do u know that the green card fee is half of the visa fee i.e $330/2=$165.
Nice one!

(1) (2) (3) ... (582) (583) (584) (585) (586) (587) (588) ... (869) (Reply)

Polish Student Visa / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 13

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.