Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,302 members, 7,860,741 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 03:22 PM

DV 2013 Winners Meet Here - Travel (604) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / DV 2013 Winners Meet Here (926845 Views)

DV 2014 Winners Meet Here / Dv Lottery 2013 Winners: Let's Discuss Here / Dv 2012 Result Is Out ! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (601) (602) (603) (604) (605) (606) (607) ... (869) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by roodboy: 10:38pm On Mar 21, 2013
[quote author=penticom]pls house, how can i get to alagbon for my police report from ibadan? can they do my wife n i together as one report? do they work on saturday? thanks[/quot

frm ibadan enter oshodi bus and stop at ojodu begar and enter obalende bus den wen u get to obalende bustop ask of alagbon is very close 2 obalende ok...and dey can't do both of you in one report jst 4 one pson only ok...and dey are wrkin on saturday...stay bless.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by kdgom66: 10:43pm On Mar 21, 2013
odunmanuel: Evry memba of our great family here is a winner.Without u d DV-2014 wil nt av a completed list,so u're a winner IJN

Amen. God bless you.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by Kunlexymoore: 10:50pm On Mar 21, 2013
loveshowgirl1: Hello housen I want to thank you all for your prayers for it worked for me and I am very much grateful to God and you all.
I got to the embassy, at about 5:10am and waited till they called in 6.30 non-immigrant and 7.00am immigrant visas and did the normal process of document submission and got in to pay my visa fee and then I sat waiting on my number to be called.
To be honest I cannot remember the window I was called to after a couple of hours but behold it was this cute and nice gentleman that the lord sent and he started with the interview.
CO: Are you Ata......
ME: I mmediately completed my name for him and he smiled.
CO: Please sign your DSP form, did the oath taking and finger print stuff...
ME: Did all required.
CO: what's your highest qualification?
ME: BA ........
CO: What year did you finish?
ME: Told him the exact year while he was going thru as I answered each question.
CO: What have you been doing Since you graduated?
ME: Told him, couldn't get a job so I worked with my mum and eventually opened a boutique, made him understand I wore pretty much what I sell so he smiled.
CO: Have you served the NYSC?
ME: Yes I have and told him what year.
CO: What was your primary assignment about?
ME: Told him was secretary to the local government between my year of service and my duties and he smiled as usual.
CO: I will give you ur visas, brings out 2 forms circles one part for visa collection and the other for USCIS payment.
ME: Thank you.
It was not what I prepared for but what I expected and prayed for. So guys I wanna say a big thank you to you all @Spoondar, Nero XP, Gny Kelly, Remyjay, Femo, Psatadi, Remmy, Doctor, Gentiger, and all of una, really una too many to name, abeg make una nor vex but those I didn't name don't be offended I remember you all and love u guys. My interview was easy and I wish same you u all.Thanks and am still here for u all.
America here we come.
Hugggggs to u all.
Congratulations. God confirmed His words!
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by loconzo00: 10:57pm On Mar 21, 2013
gunners4u: congrat to ur blessed family

Thanks
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by loconzo00: 10:58pm On Mar 21, 2013
Leripa: @loconzo00 and @simanyaka4real:
Congratulations to you guys.
Welcome to America!

Thanks
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by loconzo00: 11:00pm On Mar 21, 2013
I Hate 9ja: @ Loconzoo.........congrat's to u and ur family......the testimony of the Lord shall be permanent in ur lives and may he continue to prosper ur ways

Amen.
Stay blessed brother.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by loconzo00: 11:04pm On Mar 21, 2013
junkerhill: Congrats to my brothers who had their interview today

Loconzo00
Simayanki4real.

Thanks
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by loconzo00: 11:05pm On Mar 21, 2013
adesojiaderemi@:
simayanke4real and loconzo00 congratulations

Thanks brother
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by odunmanuel: 11:07pm On Mar 21, 2013
chio:
Femo wen is ur interview
mine is in april are u in lagos
He has already crossed d bridge,u wil also b granted urs IJN

1 Like

Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by loveshowgirl1(f): 11:08pm On Mar 21, 2013
engyadewale: Congratulations to you sister and may your success be permanent IJN. Please I want to know if a person who is slated for 10a.m. interview will also be allowed in when everybody is being cleared for entrance at around 6 a.m. Thank you so much. I really rejoice with you on your successful interview.

Thanks. For a 10am appointment,you will surely wait till you are called to clear but before 10am though. There's no harm getting there on time cos if there's less crowd they might call u guys in on time.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by roodboy: 11:14pm On Mar 21, 2013
@ loconzooo: congrat.

@ simayanke4real: congrat.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by ManTiger(m): 11:21pm On Mar 21, 2013
@loveshowgiel1: Congrats on your visa approval so also others, Go live your American Dream!
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by loconzo00: 11:23pm On Mar 21, 2013
Kunlexymoore: Congratulations. Impressed. I'm happy for u and ur family.

Thanks brother
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by odunmanuel: 11:23pm On Mar 21, 2013
jbmohd: I played DV lottery once and won. It was my younger brother who even played it on my behalf. He kept the confirmation number and checked the result when it came out May 1 last year. See how lucky I am. All thanks are due to God Almighty the most merciful
U're nt just a lucky one bt a rare gem. So dey say,Blood is thicker dan water.Make una appreciate dat ur brother wel-wel
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by ManTiger(m): 11:24pm On Mar 21, 2013
rood boy: @ loconzooo: congrat.

My friend go and sleep... hahahaha. grin grin grin
im Still on charlie chaplain... the dictator..., very interesting.
i don laff off my gas.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by ManTiger(m): 11:30pm On Mar 21, 2013
ogba1:

Can that party be complete without OGBA 1 mantiger. I must be there Live IJN
My Ogba1, confirmed, you must be their LIVE!
How ur side nah?
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by ManTiger(m): 11:31pm On Mar 21, 2013
odunmanuel: U're nt just a lucky one bt a rare gem. So dey say,Blood is thicker dan water.Make una appreciate dat ur brother wel-wel
true tok
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by ManTiger(m): 11:33pm On Mar 21, 2013
junkerhill: I can only imagine how it would be. We all must meet together one day by His grace.
Amen mybrother, hw ur side?
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by ManTiger(m): 11:36pm On Mar 21, 2013
I Hate 9ja:

couldnt believe my name wld be amist this list...........can only imagine this for now.......but someday we wld all meet in u.s.a......i pray i should be the one to host u all.....SHALOM
FAith work wonders!
You've been a gem in this forum,
your contributions are really appreciated!
[size=30pt]HAVE D@ FAITH[/size]
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by loconzo00: 11:37pm On Mar 21, 2013
papatee2: congratulation bro. U are welcome to the WHITE MAN'S LAND

Thanks brother.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by odunmanuel: 11:39pm On Mar 21, 2013
026IX: isn't life IRONIC? Real Couples denied for not being able to substantiate their relationships but FAKE couples scale tru..... D guy dat selected Northern Island, I'm very sure it was browser Cursor error cos N is also for Nigeria so he probabely thot he he clicked on Nigeria.... Pls weneva we filling anythin online, let's always do final cross checking b4 submission......wish everyone d best of luck in interviews, Flights, Job, and even 2NL..... In Jesus name.....Amen
Do dey nt blv in typographical / computa errors? At least,dey shud av hear him/her out @ d intavew. I dnt tink d guy is our memba here,he shud av observed any error in d 1st leta & raised as issue in d house. Pls,be wise,ask 4 wt u dnt knw&dnt die in silence.No one is perfect
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by loconzo00: 11:40pm On Mar 21, 2013
Imcool: @Loconzo00 and Simayanke4real, CONGRATULATIONS and welcome to d US of A. @Loveshowsgirl1, as God went before d israelite in d wilderness, so will He go before u to d embassy. Go and be highly favoured. @Nero-xp, where's ur POE, how much did u book emirate and where did u do d booking? My POE is Houston Texas, i'm already in Lagos for booking and emirate is also on my mind. Thanks

Thank you my brother.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by loconzo00: 11:51pm On Mar 21, 2013
Spoondar:

Man!!! you have been patient since 1995, God has finally did it for you. Just like me i played it more than 6 times and the time God answered me he selected my husband as a principal winner. For sure, God has plans and the best plans for us all. I take this opportunity to CONGRATULATE you and your family and Welcome to the US of A.

You are so correct.
God's time is the best.
May God help us all to see clearly His set time for us.
Thanks so much.
God bless you.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by Gentiger(m): 11:59pm On Mar 21, 2013
I got my green card in the mail. It's been 16 days since arrival to the States. Now the journey truly begins.

2 Likes

Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by Gentiger(m): 12:03am On Mar 22, 2013
loveshowgirl1: Hello housen I want to thank you all for your prayers for it worked for me and I am very much grateful to God and you all.
I got to the embassy, at about 5:10am and waited till they called in 6.30 non-immigrant and 7.00am immigrant visas and did the normal process of document submission and got in to pay my visa fee and then I sat waiting on my number to be called.
To be honest I cannot remember the window I was called to after a couple of hours but behold it was this cute and nice gentleman that the lord sent and he started with the interview.
CO: Are you Ata......
ME: I mmediately completed my name for him and he smiled.
CO: Please sign your DSP form, did the oath taking and finger print stuff...
ME: Did all required.
CO: what's your highest qualification?
ME: BA ........
CO: What year did you finish?
ME: Told him the exact year while he was going thru as I answered each question.
CO: What have you been doing Since you graduated?
ME: Told him, couldn't get a job so I worked with my mum and eventually opened a boutique, made him understand I wore pretty much what I sell so he smiled.
CO: Have you served the NYSC?
ME: Yes I have and told him what year.
CO: What was your primary assignment about?
ME: Told him was secretary to the local government between my year of service and my duties and he smiled as usual.
CO: I will give you ur visas, brings out 2 forms circles one part for visa collection and the other for USCIS payment.
ME: Thank you.
It was not what I prepared for but what I expected and prayed for. So guys I wanna say a big thank you to you all @Spoondar, Nero XP, Gny Kelly, Remyjay, Femo, Psatadi, Remmy, Doctor, Gentiger, and all of una, really una too many to name, abeg make una nor vex but those I didn't name don't be offended I remember you all and love u guys. My interview was easy and I wish same you u all.Thanks and am still here for u all.
America here we come.
Hugggggs to u all.

Congratulations Loveshowgirl.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by Gentiger(m): 12:09am On Mar 22, 2013
junkerhill: Least Expensive
RankingUrban Areas
COL
1 Harlingen TX 81.8
2 McAllen TX 85.4
3 Norman OK 85.6
4 Ardmore OK 85.9
5 Memphis TN 86.0
6 Fayetteville AR 86.0
7 Wichita Falls TX 86.4
8 Muskogee OK 86.9
9 Pueblo CO 87.1
10 Ashland OH 87.6

The cheaper the locality,the lower your take home pay and the higher the crime rate.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by odunmanuel: 12:09am On Mar 22, 2013
sozen2010:

@ Odunmanuel: I wrote them in 1999 and 2001, only have my notifications. Kindly advise. Thanks!
It's nt dat u're nt gud 2 go bt i feel dat u're stil uncom4table wit ur stand & am nt com4table either.Where did u sat 4 d exam? Why cnt u gt ur cert since al dis yrs? Wat is ur highest qulification? Dis cn b of help if u av above high sch. Am afraid, AP cud b d result & u knw wat dis mean, delay. Why cnt u gt ur high sch WAEC/NECO cert or statement of results if u av one,4get abt d grades. U cn as wel gt a leta of comfirmation 4rm WAEC/NECO office direct,if there is an issue wt ur cert. U may follow oda advices too & ur case is settled IJN
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by loconzo00: 12:11am On Mar 22, 2013
idoo4love: congratulations

Thanks brother.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by Gentiger(m): 12:11am On Mar 22, 2013
Spoondar: Kenya's Harambee Stars get cold reception in Nigeria. 9ja would use a 5star hotel and training centre when the come to Kenya. This is SPOONDAR from Kenya, i just feel humiliated and hurt. Why is this happening to our Boyz? I understand even the food they were served was so terrible with lots of pepper what is the game plan our national team is Sleeping in a primary school - Ajao Estate Primary School, Oshodi dormitory at some in state Nigeria! This is too shameful! They came there for the Saturday’s 2014 World Cup qualification match in Calabar.

Sorry dear, the money allotted for the upkeep of Harambee stars is cooling off in a private account. Thank God it's not keke napep they gave them.

1 Like

Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by loconzo00: 12:15am On Mar 22, 2013
rood boy: @ loconzooo: congrat.

Thanks brother.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by Gentiger(m): 12:16am On Mar 22, 2013
zionking28: Hello house, had my interview lask week Thursday and I got my VISA 2day in a big brown sealed envelop with my data page stapled on it. I'll join u soon. Am so happy and using this medium to say a very BIG thank you to you all, my fiance Nkkystel, Gentiger, Nero XP, Adesoji Aderemi, Temmy, Junkerhill, Godhelpme, Roodboy, Leripa and many others.

Come over my brother. We await your arrival. Congratulations once again.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by odunmanuel: 12:23am On Mar 22, 2013
loveshowgirl1: Thank you all for your prayers for it worked oh, I was just granted my visa. Testimony coming shortly.......still can't believe its over after the long wait. I thank una oooooh
Anoda testimony,CONGRATULATIONS!

(1) (2) (3) ... (601) (602) (603) (604) (605) (606) (607) ... (869) (Reply)

Polish Student Visa / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 13

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.