Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,922 members, 7,835,078 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 03:20 AM

DV 2013 Winners Meet Here - Travel (606) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / DV 2013 Winners Meet Here (923337 Views)

DV 2014 Winners Meet Here / Dv Lottery 2013 Winners: Let's Discuss Here / Dv 2012 Result Is Out ! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (603) (604) (605) (606) (607) (608) (609) ... (869) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by engyadewale(m): 11:21am On Mar 22, 2013
loveshowgirl1:

Thanks. For a 10am appointment,you will surely wait till you are called to clear but before 10am though. There's no harm getting there on time cos if there's less crowd they might call u guys in on time.
Thanks for the response.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by prommy12(f): 11:35am On Mar 22, 2013
nero xp: My people,gud mornin oo...
Headin to murtala mohammed Airport nw,I don de jet off be dat oo nd wil hola @ ya guys wen I get 2 Texas... grin

Safe trip bro.....
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by pjogutum1: 11:54am On Mar 22, 2013
@Petsal: Hello house:
A friend has this issue and he needs a clarification. The name on his NYSC discharge certificate was written like this -Saliiu Damola Ayomide instead of the normal name which is- Saliu Damola Ayomide.
Pls house what can he do abt this cos he's been slated for an issue. Thanks

As long as there is no error in spelling of the names let the names remain the way they are, the embassy know that Nigerians bear too many names and that the names are not always arranged the same way. i have said it before on the thread, don't go and complicate things for yourself in trying to play safe. secondly please house i think its high time some of us use our head, if you find a page that has already treated your questions take note of that page possible write down the page munber for future reference and make research. i am not sure that some selectees have taken their time to read through the DV instructions, and if you are new please kindly go through what others have said before bursting any questions. thanks my E-Family i love you all while waiting to be current we shall all get there IJN Amen.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by daddykelly(m): 11:55am On Mar 22, 2013
Headin to murtala mohammed Airport nw,I don de jet off be dat oo nd wil hola @ ya guys wen I get 2 Texas... grin
nero my man safe trip.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by Petsal(m): 12:18pm On Mar 22, 2013
pjogutum1: @Petsal: Hello house:
A friend has this issue and he needs a clarification. The name on his NYSC discharge certificate was written like this -Saliiu Damola Ayomide instead of the normal name which is- Saliu Damola Ayomide.

As long as there is no error in spelling of the names let the names remain the way they are, the embassy know that Nigerians bear too many names and that the names are not always arranged the same way. i have said it before on the thread, don't go and complicate things for yourself in trying to play safe. secondly please house i think its high time some of us use our head, if you find a page that has already treated your questions take note of that page possible write down the page munber for future reference and make research. i am not sure that some selectees have taken their time to read through the DV instructions, and if you are new please kindly go through what others have said before bursting any questions. thanks my E-Family i love you all while waiting to be current we shall all get there IJN Amen.

I hope u read the question cos ur response shows u didn't read it or u assumed for the me what am trying to say. Its clear that the first name was wrongly spelt and not that its was wrongly arranged.
Thanks
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by odunmanuel: 12:27pm On Mar 22, 2013
Spoondar: Kenya's Harambee Stars get cold reception in Nigeria. 9ja would use a 5star hotel and training centre when the come to Kenya. This is SPOONDAR from Kenya, i just feel humiliated and hurt. Why is this happening to our Boyz? I understand even the food they were served was so terrible with lots of pepper what is the game plan our national team is Sleeping in a primary school - Ajao Estate Primary School, Oshodi dormitory at some in state Nigeria! This is too shameful! They came there for the Saturday’s 2014 World Cup qualification match in Calabar.
Haa haa! U shud av in4m m 2 investigate dis b4 concluding in ur mind dat ws tru,there4,i disagree wt u.A benefited arangement is given,u cn com av a look.Am sory,whereeva u gt dis 4rm ws nt a genuine source.What shud annoy u is wen Kenya lost 2 d giant of Africa Nigeria.Watch out, NGR 3, KEN 1 @ least
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by junkerhill(m): 12:34pm On Mar 22, 2013
pjogutum1: @Petsal: Hello house:

thank you brother. I second your words. Most of us were introduced to this thread and they came in, became a member without reading from the first page. That's why most time solutions that will complicate issue are given, making the people to be more confused. I suggest we be more careful so that we will not end up destroying what was handed over to us by well meaning members of this family.
@Pjogutm, how is your wife and the new born beautiful baby girl?
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by junkerhill(m): 12:37pm On Mar 22, 2013
Petsal:

I hope u read the question cos ur response shows u didn't read it or u assumed for the me what am trying to say. Its clear that the first name was wrongly spelt and not that its was wrongly arranged.
Thanks
you asked the question again even when it has been answered yesterday. What alse do u expect people to say when you keep on posting it over and over.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by auschris: 12:46pm On Mar 22, 2013
At the embassy u'll pay 54,500naira.
agbaawo: Pls dear friends how much is the visa fees in naira?
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by odunmanuel: 12:58pm On Mar 22, 2013
ogbonlowob: . My sister n her husband went to see the Doctor at children's practice today for the letter addressing the issue why the husband's med certificate isn't ready; the Doctor told them that hospital doesn't issue such covering letters. What do u advice them to do?
If dat ws d response,very bad.He shud av sugested is own idea.D embassy assigned dem d job,i see no reason he shud turn u down.Such leta hs been given in Cameroun/Kenya,why here in Ngr? I wil advice u 2 visit d oda hospita in VI or go bak & persuade him. I wonda hw d CO,wil blv u dt u undagone d medi test. Dis is a seriouse case ho!
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by missannie: 1:18pm On Mar 22, 2013
jidex001:

8am..
@ jidex001, thnk u so much. But I was told by d CO to pick-up my VISA today @ GSS, but when I got there they told me dat it's not ready How can I track it? Pls help
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by pstadabi: 1:20pm On Mar 22, 2013
Hello house. Pls my interview is coming up next week tuesday and I want to knw all the documents I will take along to the embasssy and moreso is it all the documents I will do the photocopy. And one more thing hw many passport are they require. Get back to me ASAP.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by mohamedshire: 1:21pm On Mar 22, 2013
hi every body in the house, it is now 36 days from the time i have been putted on further administrative process by US embassy in Nairobi, and the yellow form that they have given me says wait 90 days, and i have heard that the waiting time for further administrative processing is 60 days, what do you think is wrong or they wrote 90 days in my form is mistake.
and the other thing i want to ask is CO wrote my name wrongly in that form and wrote my case number as 2012 instead of 2013, so will that have any effect in my case, i just saw that when i went to my home.

please write me soon

your are highly expected
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by odunmanuel: 1:23pm On Mar 22, 2013
ferdimako:

Why are they in Nigeria? Which state is Canaan?
I av already told Spoondar, dt d in4mations she gadad ws nt 4rm a reliable source. Giant of Africa neva name any state Canaan/Canada state in Nigeria. Spoödar,let's talk abt d match & nt issues abt bad treatment,we cnt do dt 2 our fellow human.We are meant 4 success always b our broda's keeper
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by roodboy: 1:30pm On Mar 22, 2013
Ournaija: Hello NLers,

1) Which police station can one go to have his/her police report?

2) Which hospital is best for the medical report?

3) Is one expected to come with the International passport on the day of the interview along with other documents?

4) Or is one submitting the international passport before the interview dates.

Thank you

1) Alagbon police station at ikoyi lagos.

2) Dey only accept medical examinations frm two medical facilities in Nigerian: Q-life family clinic, plot 155A prince Ade odedina street, off ajose adeogun, victory island, lagos 01-804-2000 or 01-726-2840 cell: 0702-770-4055 or the children's practice ltd, 25 Raymond Njoku, Lagos, ikoyi: 10-893-0723.

3)Yes.

4)No. You will submit it on intview day.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by odunmanuel: 1:33pm On Mar 22, 2013
@femo:
New York tins expensive so am heading to Texas to start my life overthere bekos i av a lot to do. I can't stay in new York or move to expensive area so i think am moving to where there's job opportunity, cheap apartment, and more so
Gud decisiön indeed,bt u shud av consider oda view. Gentier,said dat cheap locality also dtermine ur take home & rate of crimimalism. What do u think? I cn live anywhere in USA & achieve my goals. Also blv in ursef
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by chykezworld: 1:36pm On Mar 22, 2013
mohamed shire: hi every body in the house, it is now 36 days from the time i have been putted on further administrative process by US embassy in Nairobi, and the yellow form that they have given me says wait 90 days, and i have heard that the waiting time for further administrative processing is 60 days, what do you think is wrong or they wrote 90 days in my form is mistake.
and the other thing i want to ask is CO wrote my name wrongly in that form and wrote my case number as 2012 instead of 2013, so will that have any effect in my case, i just saw that when i went to my home.

please write me soon
i tink u hv ground to write dem...i advice dat u shld send an email to d embassy n also copy kcc... b diplomatic wt ur letter....write dem pointing out d mistake u noticed n technically explain ur case...n wait for der reply...may God c u tru
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by mohamedshire: 1:50pm On Mar 22, 2013
chykezworld: i tink u hv ground to write dem...i advice dat u shld send an email to d embassy n also copy kcc... b diplomatic wt ur letter....write dem pointing out d mistake u noticed n technically explain ur case...n wait for der reply...may God c u tru
but my friend thay told me not write or make any inquiries until the 90 days finished so is it good to write them by correcting that mistake they have done or this mistake will not affect my case write me soon my friend
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by ManTiger(m): 1:52pm On Mar 22, 2013
mohamed shire: hi every body in the house, it is now 36 days from the time i have been putted on further administrative process by US embassy in Nairobi, and the yellow form that they have given me says wait 90 days, and i have heard that the waiting time for further administrative processing is 60 days, what do you think is wrong or they wrote 90 days in my form is mistake.

please write me soon
Why are you this restless? They said 90days and its just 36days, i even knew someone in this forum that waited for 42day.
My davice; Stay calm and go ahead with ut normal dat-to-day life, contact them at your own peril!
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by auschris: 1:54pm On Mar 22, 2013

please write me soon
As difficult as it might seem, all you have to do is WAIT. Make no efforts to contact the embassy. Doing so would at ur peril. Ur visa will eventually be granted if nothing is amiss in ur records. Better late than never.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by mohamedshire: 1:59pm On Mar 22, 2013
ManTiger:
Why are you this restless? They said 90days and its just 36days, i even knew someone in this forum that waited for 42day.
My davice; Stay calm and go ahead with ut normal dat-to-day life, contact them at your own peril!

i am not restless my friend but what i am worrying is that yellow form that they given to has some mistakes especially they interchanged my name and they wrote 2012 as the beginning of my case number instead of 2013, so i am worrying that this mistakes have an effect to my case, or are you saying it will not have any problem.

the other thing is it is 90 days for administrative process to complete or it is just only my form.

please write me if you know thank you so much.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by Remmy488(m): 2:09pm On Mar 22, 2013
You want to further complicate d guy's case by advising him to write them,pls don't o and I will advice u Muhamed pls in ur own interest adhere strictly to instructions gven to you by d embassy writng or callng dem might further complicate ur case to them it may look as if u re too desperate. Ok

chykezworld: i tink u hv ground to write dem...i advice dat u shld send an email to d embassy n also copy kcc... b diplomatic wt ur letter....write dem pointing out d mistake u noticed n technically explain ur case...n wait for der reply...may God c u tru
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by ManTiger(m): 2:18pm On Mar 22, 2013
mohamed shire:

i am not restless my friend but what i am worrying is that yellow form that they given to has some mistakes especially they interchanged my name and they wrote 2012 as the beginning of my case number instead of 2013, so i am worrying that this mistakes have an effect to my case, or are you saying it will not have any problem.

the other thing is it is 90 days for administrative process to complete or it is just only my form.

please write me if you know thank you so much.
Good to hear that you're not restless.
Just wait till the 90days period is over before you let them realize the mistake.
The completion of your AP is just few days, stay COOL MY BROTHER.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by mohamedshire: 2:21pm On Mar 22, 2013
Remmy488: You want to further complicate d guy's case by advising him to write them,pls don't o and I will advice u Muhamed pls in ur own interest adhere strictly to instructions gven to you by d embassy writng or callng dem might further complicate ur case to them it may look as if u re too desperate. Ok

yes my friend i am totally desperate, but what i am worrying my friend is, will that mistakes on my name and my case number in yellow form that i already have , have any effect on my case or shall i wait my friend.

Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by pjogutum1: 2:33pm On Mar 22, 2013
thank you brother. I second your words. Most of us were introduced to this thread and they came in, became a member without reading from the first page. That's why most time solutions that will complicate issue are given, making the people to be more confused. I suggest we be more careful so that we will not end up destroying what was handed over to us by well meaning members of this family.
@Pjogutm, how is your wife and the new born beautiful baby girl?

@junkerhill: they are pretty fine thanks. I am waiting for my daughters eight days naming ceremony so that I can send her form to KCC since I earlier run informed them.
@ferdimako:

Why are they in Nigeria? Which state is Canaan?
@odumanuel: I av already told Spoondar, dt d in4mations she gadad ws nt 4rm a reliable source. Giant of Africa neva name any state Canaan/Canada state in Nigeria. Spoödar,let's talk abt d match & nt issues abt bad treatment,we cnt do dt 2 our fellow human.We are meant 4 success always b our broda's keeper.

Canaan city or State as our E-brother put it is another name for Calabar in Cross-River State. Hope you know understand.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by Nobody: 2:40pm On Mar 22, 2013
Safe trip bro..
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by Petsal(m): 2:46pm On Mar 22, 2013
junkerhill: you asked the question again even when it has been answered yesterday. What alse do u expect people to say when you keep on posting it over and over.

@Junkerhill:
Sorry, I didn't duplicate the question okay. When the question was asked, its required an urgent answer but since there weren't any response, I had to re-snd the question. The thread page on which the question was asked was already filled but yet no response that's why I had to send in the question again on the new thread. Someone later responded in the new thread and ever since then, the question wasn't repeated naw.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by junkerhill(m): 2:55pm On Mar 22, 2013

please write me soon
my brother, I will advice you to wait. If 90 days is what is written on your form abide by it. If someone told you 60days, you should not listen to the person. Your case and that of the person are not the same. The day your told us about your AP status was the day I told you its going to take a long time because your home-town (somali) is quite far from Nairobi. Its going to take them time to run a background check on you. So my brother, you can only be successful by waiting it out.
Check your status through this site:
https://ceac.state.gov/CEACStatTracker/Status.aspx?eQs=WwjqOlbeRYzCYubaSQI+RA==

OR

https://ceac.state.gov/CEACStatTracker/Status.aspx
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by mohamedshire: 3:01pm On Mar 22, 2013
junkerhill: my brother, I will advice you to wait. If 90 days is what is written on your form abide by it. If someone told you 60days, you should not listen to the person. Your case and that of the person are not the same. The day your told us about your AP status was the day I told you its going to take a long time because your home-town (somali) is quite far from Nairobi. Its going to take them time to run a background check on you. So my brother, you can only be successful by waiting it out.
Check your status through this site:
https://ceac.state.gov/CEACStatTracker/Status.aspx?eQs=WwjqOlbeRYzCYubaSQI+RA==

OR

https://ceac.state.gov/CEACStatTracker/Status.aspx
BUT MY FRIEND IT SAYS THAT MY CASE NUMBER IS INVALID WHAT DOES THAT MEAN
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by Imcool(m): 3:08pm On Mar 22, 2013
Safe trip man... Join u soon...
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by Nobody: 3:11pm On Mar 22, 2013
mohamed shire:
BUT MY FRIEND IT SAYS THAT MY CASE NUMBER IS INVALID WHAT DOES THAT MEAN

I know someone that waited from Oct 1 2012 to Jan 23 2013.He got cleared and that is what matters.U have to be patient.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by Imcool(m): 3:18pm On Mar 22, 2013
Finally i gat my air ticket booked wit emirates airlines @ d rate of 150,619 naira per person. TEXAS, THE LONE STAR STATE OF US, EXPECT ME AND MY WIFEY SOON. Houston is our port of entry.

(1) (2) (3) ... (603) (604) (605) (606) (607) (608) (609) ... (869) (Reply)

General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 13 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 / QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 74
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.