Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,181 members, 7,860,240 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 08:15 AM

DV 2013 Winners Meet Here - Travel (623) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / DV 2013 Winners Meet Here (926779 Views)

DV 2014 Winners Meet Here / Dv Lottery 2013 Winners: Let's Discuss Here / Dv 2012 Result Is Out ! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (620) (621) (622) (623) (624) (625) (626) ... (869) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by worry359(m): 7:27pm On Mar 27, 2013
[size=14pt]andysheok4jes[/size]
You are a poor boi SCAMMER
You will never see visa
You will be CURSED to burn in a thousand hells for trying th extort money.
The christian gon has a special place in hell for you.
Allah & his prophets will ensure your damnation and all your generations.
Ogun brings fire and thunder to your family for being ola, ola, ola, THIEF
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by sunday45: 7:33pm On Mar 27, 2013
This is ur boy Sunday45 on point. I'm sorry for reporting here late. I got a flat battery and so tired after D interview. My interview was successful despite the fact that I did my medicals and police xter lately but God is in control. My experience in soonest.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by sunday45: 7:52pm On Mar 27, 2013
I'm very happy when i heard that we should go to the house of God. My people, God liveth
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by 026IX: 7:56pm On Mar 27, 2013
jidex001:

Do not lie about your medical history or record. No matter how old we are one must be infected with chicken pox. It could be risk if u lie.
Could be be infected not must broda..but dat is also no basis to lie.....my father died at age 78 and he neva had, not even his brodas.... But its always good to have a clean slate...... But honestly I no like to collect dat vaccine ooo...
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by 026IX: 8:00pm On Mar 27, 2013
worry 359: [size=14pt]andysheok4jes[/size]
You are a poor boi SCAMMER
You will never see visa
You will be CURSED to burn in a thousand hells for trying th extort money.
The christian gon has a special place in hell for you.
Allah & his prophets will ensure your damnation and all your generations.
Ogun brings fire and thunder to your family for being ola, ola, ola, THIEF
plSs calm down....wtaeva d person has done am sure can be ignored and move on rather than all of these......abeg no swear again ooo!!
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by 026IX: 8:03pm On Mar 27, 2013
sunday45: 7am appointment. We are on queue directed by one security man under the shed. Immigrants and non-immigrants. We passed thru securiy checks like that and entered on room by the right. We were told to off our shoes and bets. We did. When i got to the interview room at d entrance, i was told to press B if its immigrant, i did and one small paper gosh out with number to be called 4 interview. I paid 55k ans was given #500 as change. I sat down and my name was called to submit my documents. In which i did. Window 14,15 and 16(woman CO) were those that was at presence.
broda Sunday, broda Sunday, Broda Sunday!!!!! How many times did I call u? Congrats!!! But full gist abeg..... And pls no bla bla ooooo.........lol
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by jidex001(m): 8:07pm On Mar 27, 2013
026IX: Could be be infected not must broda..but dat is also no basis to lie.....my father died at age 78 and he neva had, not even his brodas.... But its always good to have a clean slate...... But honestly I no like to collect dat vaccine ooo...

I believe u bro.. But possibilty is so slim. But like u said Honestly matters a lot. No big deal wit the vaccine.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by sunday45: 8:15pm On Mar 27, 2013
God is alive...He liveth
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by Nobody: 8:34pm On Mar 27, 2013
sunday45: Funny parts, one security man told us to drop any weapon, liquid, or OLONDE(charm) that's with us, everybody smiles.
Uhm, glory be to God in the highest. After submiting documents, I wait for my number to be called. But the two first male COS at window 14 n 15 started from B417 upward. But mine is B403. I shocked and started remembering all the informations and advise I tapped from my E-family. Immdiately one female CO open window 16 and called B402. I'm crazy, becos she was tough. I hope in God for the best. B402 interview last for 30 mins. Guess what? My number beeped at window 14 a looking handsome man.
Me; goodmorning sir (smiles)
Co; goodmorning
Me; its nice been in ur presence sir
Co; what is ur highest qualification?
Me; SSCE
Co; you don't do WAEC
Me; yea
Co; you did NECO?
Me; yea
Co; what year?
Me; 2007
Co; you did Biology?
Me; yea
Co; you did Mathematics
Me; yea
Co; you did English?
Me; yea
Co; what is ur biology teacher's name
Me; bla bla
Co; what question?
Me; photosynthesis
Co; and what is it?
Me; ( quickly remember the information one E-family says that i should give short definition unless ask to speak more) i defined in short.
Co; You work as what?
Me;bla bla
Co; where?
Me; bla bla
Co; when you got to America, what job you wanna do?
Me; Any job
Co; you wish to study more?
Me; yea
Co; What course?
Me; microbiology
Co; brought out one two sheet to pick up visa next week.
Glory be to almighty God in d highest. Thanks my E-family for ur prayer and information. I love you all. Anybody heading to indianpolis?
Congrats...u almost made us thinking something wrong happened.Congrats!
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by Yusmash00: 8:45pm On Mar 27, 2013
pstadabi: Sorry for the delay of my testimony...i was totally drunk yesterday grin grin grin....my E-Family yesterday was tougher than ever its only three window that interview yesterday but window 16 that devil white lady and window 15 that tallest talker-thief white guy was busy denying pple..... well i just thank God for divine mercy that work for me yesterday.....Here is the interview goes... we were called at 7am and they started there normally security check....my pple Yankee security is too tight we just dey go frm one check point to another like say person carry exhibit.. grin grin grin...After the successful of the security checking which is face one i proceed to the main hall and my number was called at window 20 where a black Nigerian guy was attending to me ...then after that i proceed to pay my money which is 330 dollar... then i finished those one which is face two as usual then i went to sit waiting for my number to be called..... the fist window that started is that God fearing white guy in window 14... i swear the guy na God sent to nigeria smiley smiley...and after window 15 joined him and later that witch lady window 16 jst dey appear like invisble...To God be the glory my number was beep at window 14..i beg my body shake first ooooooooo...so here is the interview
CO-- GOOD MORNING
ME-- GOOD MORNING (NOT INCLUDE SIR COS NA SMALL BOY WHY I GO RESPECT AM..LOLSSS)
CO-- FINGER PRINT
CO-- DO SWEAR THAT U WILL SAY THE TRUTH
ME-- YES I DO
CO-- WHAT IS YOUR HIGHEST LEVEL OF EDUCATION
ME-- HND IN BANKING AND FINANCE
CO-- WHAT YEAR DID YOU FINISH YOUR SCH
ME-- 2005
CO-- WHAT HAVE YOU BEEN DOING AFTER YOUR PROGRAM
ME-- AFTER MY PROGRAM AM NOT DOING ANYTHING THEN LATER I GOT A JOB 2009
CO-- WHAT KIND OF WORK
ME-- REVENUE CONSULTANT
CO-- WHAT IS THE NAME OF THAT COMPANY
ME-- KEENEED NIG ENT IBADAN OYO STATE
CO-- ARE YOU MARRIED
ME-- NO DIVORCE
CO-- IS YOUR DIVORCE CERTIFICATE WITH YOU
ME-- YES...NOTE BEFORE THIS QUESTION SELF THE MAN DON HOLD THE TWO WHITE PAPER
CO-- WHAT YEAR DID YOU DIVORCE AND MONTH
ME-- TOLD HIM
SHIKENNNNAAAA... NA SO MY CASE FINISH THE NEXT THING IS CONGRATULATION WELCOME TO AMERICAN cool cool cool cool cool

My E- Family i really thank God for what he has done in my life cos have already vow that if anything happen yesterday am not going to ibadan again that i go jst jump inside lagoon they relax with mammi water till further notice cheesy cheesy cheesy
Special thanks to my good friends like afobat2000,gentiger,Godhelpmeooooo,odunmanuel,026IX,Yusmash00,remkay2012 and the rest of the members i love you all... ONE LOVE
Congratulation bro.. Im very happy for you..
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by Yusmash00: 8:45pm On Mar 27, 2013
sunday45: Funny parts, one security man told us to drop any weapon, liquid, or OLONDE(charm) that's with us, everybody smiles.
Uhm, glory be to God in the highest. After submiting documents, I wait for my number to be called. But the two first male COS at window 14 n 15 started from B417 upward. But mine is B403. I shocked and started remembering all the informations and advise I tapped from my E-family. Immdiately one female CO open window 16 and called B402. I'm crazy, becos she was tough. I hope in God for the best. B402 interview last for 30 mins. Guess what? My number beeped at window 14 a looking handsome man.
Co; goodmorning
Me; SSCE
Co; you don't do WAEC
Me; yea
Co; you did NECO?
Me; yea
Co; what year?
Me; 2007
Co; you did Biology?
Me; yea
Co; you did Mathematics
Me; yea
Co; you did English?
Me; yea
Me; bla bla
Co; what question?
Me; photosynthesis
Co; and what is it?
Me; ( quickly remember the information one E-family says that i should give short definition unless ask to speak more) i defined in short.
Co; You work as what?
Me;bla bla
Co; where?
Me; bla bla
Me; Any job
Me; yea
Co; What course?
Me; microbiology
Glory be to almighty God in d highest. Thanks my E-family for ur prayer and information. I love you all. Anybody heading to indianpolis?
Congratulation bro.. Im so so happy for you..
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by gbusta(m): 8:48pm On Mar 27, 2013
junkerhill: which of the hospitals did you go for your medical examination?
i did my medicals at the children practice raymond njoku, ikoyi
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by Yusmash00: 8:53pm On Mar 27, 2013
I picked up my Visa and the Brown sealed envelope this morning. Thank God.. CHICAGO loading.... Thank you my e-family. God bless us all. One LOVE.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by pstadabi: 9:19pm On Mar 27, 2013
Co; goodmorning
Me; SSCE
Co; you don't do WAEC
Me; yea
Co; you did NECO?
Me; yea
Co; what year?
Me; 2007
Co; you did Biology?
Me; yea
Co; you did Mathematics
Me; yea
Co; you did English?
Me; yea
Me; bla bla
Co; what question?
Me; photosynthesis
Co; and what is it?
Co; You work as what?
Me;bla bla
Co; where?
Me; bla bla
Me; Any job
Me; yea
Co; What course?
Me; microbiology
.. Dis is pstAdabi thank God we both got our visa on tuesday. I did mine too at window 14. My Tag number is 411 and I put on white shirt wit brown chinos. Na so soo wonder jesus dey 0oooo. Is it sure that d visa will b ready on tuesday cos u knw dea is holiday on friday and monday.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by pstadabi: 9:20pm On Mar 27, 2013
Co; goodmorning
Me; SSCE
Co; you don't do WAEC
Me; yea
Co; you did NECO?
Me; yea
Co; what year?
Me; 2007
Co; you did Biology?
Me; yea
Co; you did Mathematics
Me; yea
Co; you did English?
Me; yea
Me; bla bla
Co; what question?
Me; photosynthesis
Co; and what is it?
Co; You work as what?
Me;bla bla
Co; where?
Me; bla bla
Me; Any job
Me; yea
Co; What course?
Me; microbiology
.. Dis is pstAdabi thank God we both got our visa on tuesday. I did mine too at window 14. My Tag number is 411 and I put on white shirt wit brown chinos. Na so soo wonder jesus dey 0oooo. Is it sure that d visa will b ready on tuesday cos u knw dea is holiday on friday and monday.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by pstadabi: 9:22pm On Mar 27, 2013
Co; goodmorning
Me; SSCE
Co; you don't do WAEC
Me; yea
Co; you did NECO?
Me; yea
Co; what year?
Me; 2007
Co; you did Biology?
Me; yea
Co; you did Mathematics
Me; yea
Co; you did English?
Me; yea
Me; bla bla
Co; what question?
Me; photosynthesis
Co; and what is it?
Co; You work as what?
Me;bla bla
Co; where?
Me; bla bla
Me; Any job
Me; yea
Co; What course?
Me; microbiology
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by junkerhill(m): 10:41pm On Mar 27, 2013
monsieursam64: CONGRATS BRO! U r a funny guy. After readin ur post, i jst wondered hw many persons would have commited suicide because of visa denials. It's really painful sha when one is denied especially when such a person or family may have withdrawn all d cash in d bank, borrowed money frm friends as well as properties being sold out. MAY GOD HELP THOSE OF US WHO ARE YET TO GO FOR INTERVIEW IJN, AMEN!!!
he said it because this is the second time he is being selected. If had been denied only God knws what would had really happened.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by simayanki4real(m): 10:53pm On Mar 27, 2013
Hello house...

Picked up my passport (with DV-1 visa) & the sealed envelope. It still feels like a dream! Thankful to God.
Can't wait to touch down Dallas-Fort Worth Airport in the next three (3) weeks.

Wishing those having interviews: success, those awaiting 2NL: Congrats in advance.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by simayanki4real(m): 10:57pm On Mar 27, 2013
Co; goodmorning
Me; SSCE
Co; you don't do WAEC
Me; yea
Co; you did NECO?
Me; yea
Co; what year?
Me; 2007
Co; you did Biology?
Me; yea
Co; you did Mathematics
Me; yea
Co; you did English?
Me; yea
Me; bla bla
Co; what question?
Me; photosynthesis
Co; and what is it?
Co; You work as what?
Me;bla bla
Co; where?
Me; bla bla
Me; Any job
Me; yea
Co; What course?
Me; microbiology
Congrats bro!
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by simayanki4real(m): 10:59pm On Mar 27, 2013
@jidex001: congrats! Hold the fort till i land.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by junkerhill(m): 11:09pm On Mar 27, 2013
ManTiger: pls peeps whats d clue for not paying more than 20k for medicals?
Is it true that one have to lie that someone has had chicken pox in the past?
lying about your medical history won't help u either. They are tryn to protect u from a posssible disease infection. Its better you pay an additional 3k-6k to prevent it than flying u down to nigeria after your might have been to treat yourself cos most of this diseases are no longer there, therefore there myt be no cure for it there. Do yourself a favour and say the truth.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by junkerhill(m): 11:21pm On Mar 27, 2013
Co; goodmorning
Me; SSCE
Co; you don't do WAEC
Me; yea
Co; you did NECO?
Me; yea
Co; what year?
Me; 2007
Co; you did Biology?
Me; yea
Co; you did Mathematics
Me; yea
Co; you did English?
Me; yea
Me; bla bla
Co; what question?
Me; photosynthesis
Co; and what is it?
Co; You work as what?
Me;bla bla
Co; where?
Me; bla bla
Me; Any job
Me; yea
Co; What course?
Me; microbiology
congratulations brother. I'm happy that u scaled through. Did u later go with your medical report?
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by monsieursam64(m): 11:30pm On Mar 27, 2013
I thank GOD for you sunday45. CONGRATS!
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by Leripa(m): 11:50pm On Mar 27, 2013
@pstadabi and @sunday45:
Congratulations to you guys.
Welcome to America.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by papatee2: 12:45am On Mar 28, 2013
Co; goodmorning
Me; SSCE
Co; you don't do WAEC
Me; yea
Co; you did NECO?
Me; yea
Co; what year?
Me; 2007
Co; you did Biology?
Me; yea
Co; you did Mathematics
Me; yea
Co; you did English?
Me; yea
Me; bla bla
Co; what question?
Me; photosynthesis
Co; and what is it?
Co; You work as what?
Me;bla bla
Co; where?
Me; bla bla
Me; Any job
Me; yea
Co; What course?
Me; microbiology
congrats to you bro. you really welcome to AMERICA
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by brightmon: 2:24am On Mar 28, 2013
'Casual wranglings' hmm. What a way to describe the insult to one's family.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by brightmon: 2:29am On Mar 28, 2013
adesojiaderemi@:

what else do you want me to do brother Mike, you asked of my phone number and I said let me have yours that I will call you,you directed me to your profile for your e mail and I said you already have mine cause you once send me mail sometimes ago.I also took time to send you a mail that very night you never reply.Please I am not here to fight or form a caucus,thank God you are now here to see how "easy" it is to always come online to answer questions only to be insulted at the end of the day.

Good reply. Some people don't just know how to mind there business.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by Tonyking: 5:31am On Mar 28, 2013
big bros you the DV 2013 WINNERS ARE TO BE RELEASE TODAY BEING 28TH MARCH 2013? PLEASE I NEED AN ANSWER ...TOMPKING
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by pator(m): 5:55am On Mar 28, 2013
brightmon:
Good reply. Some people don't just know how to mind there business.

Me think we don't need all these again. Please not again in this forum. Thought we have grown together as a family beyond this level.

1 Like

Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by brightmon: 6:08am On Mar 28, 2013
pator:

Me think we don't need all these again. Please not again in this forum. Thought we have grown together as a family beyond this level.

I don't understand what u mean, when someone say he or she doesn't what to be reached then why must one come on NL to announce. please just forget about this issue and don't quote comment.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by jidex001(m): 6:19am On Mar 28, 2013
@pstadabi and @sunday45:
Congratulations to you guys.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by jidex001(m): 6:21am On Mar 28, 2013
simayanki4real: @jidex001: congrats! Hold the fort till i land.

Broda, I am still in nigeria.

(1) (2) (3) ... (620) (621) (622) (623) (624) (625) (626) ... (869) (Reply)

Polish Student Visa / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 13

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 79
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.