Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,140 members, 7,860,099 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 05:11 AM

DV 2013 Winners Meet Here - Travel (625) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / DV 2013 Winners Meet Here (926741 Views)

DV 2014 Winners Meet Here / Dv Lottery 2013 Winners: Let's Discuss Here / Dv 2012 Result Is Out ! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (622) (623) (624) (625) (626) (627) (628) ... (869) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by Kunlexymoore: 1:24pm On Mar 28, 2013
sunday45: Funny parts, one security man told us to drop any weapon, liquid, or OLONDE(charm) that's with us, everybody smiles.
Uhm, glory be to God in the highest. After submiting documents, I wait for my number to be called. But the two first male COS at window 14 n 15 started from B417 upward. But mine is B403. I shocked and started remembering all the informations and advise I tapped from my E-family. Immdiately one female CO open window 16 and called B402. I'm crazy, becos she was tough. I hope in God for the best. B402 interview last for 30 mins. Guess what? My number beeped at window 14 a looking handsome man.
Me; goodmorning sir (smiles)
Co; goodmorning
Me; its nice been in ur presence sir
Co; what is ur highest qualification?
Me; SSCE
Co; you don't do WAEC
Me; yea
Co; you did NECO?
Me; yea
Co; what year?
Me; 2007
Co; you did Biology?
Me; yea
Co; you did Mathematics
Me; yea
Co; you did English?
Me; yea
Co; what is ur biology teacher's name
Me; bla bla
Co; what question?
Me; photosynthesis
Co; and what is it?
Me; ( quickly remember the information one E-family says that i should give short definition unless ask to speak more) i defined in short.
Co; You work as what?
Me;bla bla
Co; where?
Me; bla bla
Co; when you got to America, what job you wanna do?
Me; Any job
Co; you wish to study more?
Me; yea
Co; What course?
Me; microbiology
Co; brought out one two sheet to pick up visa next week.
Glory be to almighty God in d highest. Thanks my E-family for ur prayer and information. I love you all. Anybody heading to indianpolis?
Congrats.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by sunday45: 1:42pm On Mar 28, 2013
Jesus is Lord!
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by pstadabi: 1:52pm On Mar 28, 2013
hmmmmmm
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by sunday45: 2:08pm On Mar 28, 2013
Bro pstadabi, i never know ooo cos i never being there before! E-family, hope there's no cause for alarm for tracking visa? Shed more light about it pls.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by pstadabi: 2:13pm On Mar 28, 2013
sunday45: Bro pstadabi, i never know ooo cos i never being there before! E-family, hope there's no cause for alarm for tracking visa? Shed more light about it pls.
...Thanks for calling. I jst track my visa nw. U can check urs too.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by Abimbola80: 2:26pm On Mar 28, 2013
chykezworld: @abimbola80.......which day nxt wk r u sheduled...am also billed for nxt wk

I will be there on Thurs 4/4/13 for 10am by God's grace
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by sunday45: 2:30pm On Mar 28, 2013
@Pstadabi, don't still get about tracking. You have tracked ur own, and how is it?
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by sunday45: 3:23pm On Mar 28, 2013
Thanks so much pstadabi! Thats cool information
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by junkerhill(m): 3:50pm On Mar 28, 2013
sunday45: @Pstadabi, don't still get about tracking. You have tracked ur own, and how is it?
three of you ar just working yourselves up tracking your visas. Just relax, got her after 5 working days and pick your visa.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by pstadabi: 3:59pm On Mar 28, 2013
junkerhill: three of you ar just working yourselves up tracking your visas. Just relax, got her after 5 working days and pick your visa.
..@junkerhill..thanks bro bt u knw there is public holiday on friday and monday and dey said we should go on tuesday. Do u think is possible to pick it up dat tuesday.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by loconzo00: 4:06pm On Mar 28, 2013
pjogutum1: @pator: Pls house I want to confirm from those who have done their medicals if they do X-ray for pregnant women. My doctor said it is dangerous for the pregnancy and against the medical ethics. Will the embassy accept medical report without X-ray?

If the hospitals have the advanced equipment for covering, no problem but if they don’t she will do her X-ray in the US. Yes the US accepts interview without it especially for pregnant women and breast feeding mothers. but you need the doctors report why the X-ray was not conducted.

I don't think there is anything to fear about.
My wife did her x-ray with 8 months pregnancy at Ikoyi.
I questioned them so much and asked for proper explanation.
I was told that the x-ray is conducted with minimal effect that is harmless to baby or anyone even if done many times.
Was even told that its same level used medically to x-ray baby in mother's womb if required.
My mind was put at rest.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by loconzo00: 4:08pm On Mar 28, 2013
pstadabi: Sorry for the delay of my testimony...i was totally drunk yesterday grin grin grin....my E-Family yesterday was tougher than ever its only three window that interview yesterday but window 16 that devil white lady and window 15 that tallest talker-thief white guy was busy denying pple..... well i just thank God for divine mercy that work for me yesterday.....Here is the interview goes... we were called at 7am and they started there normally security check....my pple Yankee security is too tight we just dey go frm one check point to another like say person carry exhibit.. grin grin grin...After the successful of the security checking which is face one i proceed to the main hall and my number was called at window 20 where a black Nigerian guy was attending to me ...then after that i proceed to pay my money which is 330 dollar... then i finished those one which is face two as usual then i went to sit waiting for my number to be called..... the fist window that started is that God fearing white guy in window 14... i swear the guy na God sent to nigeria smiley smiley...and after window 15 joined him and later that witch lady window 16 jst dey appear like invisble...To God be the glory my number was beep at window 14..i beg my body shake first ooooooooo...so here is the interview
CO-- GOOD MORNING
ME-- GOOD MORNING (NOT INCLUDE SIR COS NA SMALL BOY WHY I GO RESPECT AM..LOLSSS)
CO-- FINGER PRINT
CO-- DO SWEAR THAT U WILL SAY THE TRUTH
ME-- YES I DO
CO-- WHAT IS YOUR HIGHEST LEVEL OF EDUCATION
ME-- HND IN BANKING AND FINANCE
CO-- WHAT YEAR DID YOU FINISH YOUR SCH
ME-- 2005
CO-- WHAT HAVE YOU BEEN DOING AFTER YOUR PROGRAM
ME-- AFTER MY PROGRAM AM NOT DOING ANYTHING THEN LATER I GOT A JOB 2009
CO-- WHAT KIND OF WORK
ME-- REVENUE CONSULTANT
CO-- WHAT IS THE NAME OF THAT COMPANY
ME-- KEENEED NIG ENT IBADAN OYO STATE
CO-- ARE YOU MARRIED
ME-- NO DIVORCE
CO-- IS YOUR DIVORCE CERTIFICATE WITH YOU
ME-- YES...NOTE BEFORE THIS QUESTION SELF THE MAN DON HOLD THE TWO WHITE PAPER
CO-- WHAT YEAR DID YOU DIVORCE AND MONTH
ME-- TOLD HIM
SHIKENNNNAAAA... NA SO MY CASE FINISH THE NEXT THING IS CONGRATULATION WELCOME TO AMERICAN cool cool cool cool cool

My E- Family i really thank God for what he has done in my life cos have already vow that if anything happen yesterday am not going to ibadan again that i go jst jump inside lagoon they relax with mammi water till further notice cheesy cheesy cheesy
Special thanks to my good friends like afobat2000,gentiger,Godhelpmeooooo,odunmanuel,026IX,Yusmash00,remkay2012 and the rest of the members i love you all... ONE LOVE

Congrats
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by ebykings(f): 4:09pm On Mar 28, 2013
sunday45: Funny parts, one security man told us to drop any weapon, liquid, or OLONDE(charm) that's with us, everybody smiles.
Uhm, glory be to God in the highest. After submiting documents, I wait for my number to be called. But the two first male COS at window 14 n 15 started from B417 upward. But mine is B403. I shocked and started remembering all the informations and advise I tapped from my E-family. Immdiately one female CO open window 16 and called B402. I'm crazy, becos she was tough. I hope in God for the best. B402 interview last for 30 mins. Guess what? My number beeped at window 14 a looking handsome man.
Co; goodmorning
Me; SSCE
Co; you don't do WAEC
Me; yea
Co; you did NECO?
Me; yea
Co; what year?
Me; 2007
Co; you did Biology?
Me; yea
Co; you did Mathematics
Me; yea
Co; you did English?
Me; yea
Me; bla bla
Co; what question?
Me; photosynthesis
Co; and what is it?
Me; ( quickly remember the information one E-family says that i should give short definition unless ask to speak more) i defined in short.
Co; You work as what?
Me;bla bla
Co; where?
Me; bla bla
Me; Any job
Me; yea
Co; What course?
Me; microbiology
Glory be to almighty God in d highest. Thanks my E-family for ur prayer and information. I love you all. Anybody heading to indianpolis?

Congrat!
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by loconzo00: 4:10pm On Mar 28, 2013
Co; goodmorning
Me; SSCE
Co; you don't do WAEC
Me; yea
Co; you did NECO?
Me; yea
Co; what year?
Me; 2007
Co; you did Biology?
Me; yea
Co; you did Mathematics
Me; yea
Co; you did English?
Me; yea
Me; bla bla
Co; what question?
Me; photosynthesis
Co; and what is it?
Co; You work as what?
Me;bla bla
Co; where?
Me; bla bla
Me; Any job
Me; yea
Co; What course?
Me; microbiology

Congrats
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by Kunlexymoore: 4:15pm On Mar 28, 2013
kaypositve: I & my wife with Children had a successful interview on Wednesday 20th March, at
window 14. We thank the God of Signs and Wonder for this Interview. We arrived at d embassy around 5.30am. We made payment & submit our credentials. We latter waited for our number to be called for interview. Our number beeped we stepped forward. VERY SHORT AND PRECISE…

DID THE OATH SWEARING AND WE ALL RAISED OUR HAND UP!!!!

CO: HELLO HOW ARE U
WE: FINE AND YOU
CO: WHAT IS UR HIGHEST
QUALIFICATION?
MY WIFE: UNIVERSITY
DEGREE
CO: WHICH UNIVERSITY
WIFE: AYZ UNIVERSITY
CO: WHAT YEAR?
WIFE: *****
CO: WHATS UR PROFESSION
CO: WHAT DO U TEACH
WIFE: ***ABC
CO: HOW LONG HAVE YOU BEEN WORKING?
WIFE: ** YEARS
(AT THIS POINT THE CO
STARTS TO TYPE SOME THINGS INTO THE SYSTEM, AM JUST COOL BLASTING INSIDE FOR
THE MERCY OF GOD)
CO: I HAVE APPROVED UR
VISAS
WE: THANK YOU
CO: GAVE US THE TWO SLIPS
FOR PAYMENT DETAILS AND PICKUP LOCATION IN 5 WORKING DAYS.

IT WAS REALLY GOD IN ACTION. THANKS TO ALL MEMBERS & MY BROTHERS TEMMY AND ADESOJI
GOD BE WITH YOU ALL. MAKE SURE YOU HAVE A GENUINE DOCUMENTATION. GOD BLESS!!! grin grin grin
Congratulations!
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by loconzo00: 4:20pm On Mar 28, 2013
junkerhill: wow!! So soon, I wish you safe trip to USA. And how much did you buy your ticket.

Now safely in New Jersey.
Glory be to God.
I got the ticket for 139k. One way. Same rate for even children ( 2 adults, 3 kids)
It was the last of that rate before Easter season.
I got it with wakanow agency.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by loconzo00: 4:20pm On Mar 28, 2013
Yusmash00: I wish you safe journey bro..
Thanks
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by junkerhill(m): 4:21pm On Mar 28, 2013
pstadabi: ..@junkerhill..thanks bro bt u knw there is public holiday on friday and monday and dey said we should go on tuesday. Do u think is possible to pick it up dat tuesday.
count 5 working days from the day the visa was granted. Excluding public holidays and weekends. Wish you the best bro. I know u ar still very excited.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by Leripa(m): 4:26pm On Mar 28, 2013
@kaypositive:
Congratulations to you and your family.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by doctorp76(m): 4:45pm On Mar 28, 2013
loconzo00:
Thanks
please so can someone book online on wakanow agency, or how can i book my flight?
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by tolubillion: 4:48pm On Mar 28, 2013
@kaypositive congrats
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by Nobody: 4:56pm On Mar 28, 2013
doctorp76:
please so can someone book online on wakanow agency, or how can i book my flight?

Yep.I did for someone this week. Just go to their site, type in the flight origin and destination. It will reveal different airliners and prices, choose the one you want based on ur economy and comfort, use ur debit card to pay. But before u pay, call them, they will ask u to attach ur biodata page and visa page, then u go ahead with the booking and payment. Send the confirmation page to them via e-mail oh. After a while they will send in ur flight ticket and that is it.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by tycoon77(m): 5:16pm On Mar 28, 2013
The US Department of Homeland Security released
information about the number of people who
became US citizens in the year 2012. There has
been an increase in numbers since the previous
fiscal year. In 2012, 757,434 people became
naturalized citizens of the United States as
compared to 694,193 in 2011.
Naturalization is the process by which a green card
holder in the United States becomes a US citizen.
The green card holder has to meet several eligibility
criteria before qualifying to apply. The applicant has
to be at least 18 years old, should have had the
green card for 5 years (3 in case of marriage to a US
citizen), should meet the continuous residence,
physical presence and state stay requirements,
should have good moral character and should be
willing to take the Oath of Allegiance.
There are observations that, in the year 2012, there
may have been slightly more people who applied for
naturalization considering that it was the election
year. Being able to vote is a right granted to only US
citizens. A lot of people applied for naturalization for
the sole reason of being able to cast their vote
during the Presidential elections.
Green card holders are better known as lawful
permanent residents of the United States. The
lawful permanent resident status comes with rights
and responsibilities.Green card ( http://
www.usagreencardlottery.org/ holders can live in
the US permanently. They can work here without the
need for any work permit. They are also allowed to
invest in property, start businesses, join certain
branches of the Armed forces, have access to
certain tuition and health benefits and those who
meet the eligibility requirements can also apply for
US citizenship.
There are several ways in which a person can get a
US green card ( http://
www.usagreencardlottery.org/ . People within the
US can get green cards through an adjustment of
status. People from outside can get green cards
through family sponsorship. Adjustment of status
happens when people are within the country in
different statuses – through employment, through
marriage, through investment and trade, and
through humanitarian circumstances.
In the year 2012, 1,031,631 became lawful
permanent residents of the United States. 547,559
green cards were issued through adjustment of
status and 484,072 were given to new arrivals.
Things to note: A majority of green cards were given
to people from Mexico, China and India. Mexico,
Philippines, India, Dominican Republic and China
were the countries of birth of a majority of the
people who became naturalized citizens.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by doctorp76(m): 5:25pm On Mar 28, 2013
ferdimako:

Yep.I did for someone this week. Just go to their site, type in the flight origin and destination. It will reveal different airliners and prices, choose the one you want based on ur economy and comfort, use ur debit card to pay. But before u pay, call them, they will ask u to attach ur biodata page and visa page, then u go ahead with the booking and payment. Send the confirmation page to them via e-mail oh. After a while they will send in ur flight ticket and that is it.
thanks
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by sunday45: 5:36pm On Mar 28, 2013
Anybody heading to Indianapolis and any family who can help about flight ticket?
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by odunmanuel: 6:06pm On Mar 28, 2013
pstadabi: Olorun mi mo dupe. My E-family make some noiseeeeee. My visa has been granted. Today is tough the three windows except window 14 is considerable. I can't shout. Gist later. I still dey dance kukere and azonto nw even I don dance near water na pple push me back. Lolssss.
CONGRATULATIONS
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by Nobody: 6:17pm On Mar 28, 2013
doctorp76:
thanks

You're welcome and it saves a lot of cash. You can gain up to N16,000 through this way.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by papatee2: 6:17pm On Mar 28, 2013
kaypositve: I & my wife with Children had a successful interview on Wednesday 20th March, at
window 14. We thank the God of Signs and Wonder for this Interview. We arrived at d embassy around 5.30am. We made payment & submit our credentials. We latter waited for our number to be called for interview. Our number beeped we stepped forward. VERY SHORT AND PRECISE…

DID THE OATH SWEARING AND WE ALL RAISED OUR HAND UP!!!!

CO: HELLO HOW ARE U
WE: FINE AND YOU
CO: WHAT IS UR HIGHEST
QUALIFICATION?
MY WIFE: UNIVERSITY
DEGREE
CO: WHICH UNIVERSITY
WIFE: AYZ UNIVERSITY
CO: WHAT YEAR?
CO: WHATS UR PROFESSION
CO: WHAT DO U TEACH
WIFE: ***ABC
CO: HOW LONG HAVE YOU BEEN WORKING?
WIFE: ** YEARS
(AT THIS POINT THE CO
STARTS TO TYPE SOME THINGS INTO THE SYSTEM, AM JUST COOL BLASTING INSIDE FOR
THE MERCY OF GOD)
CO: I HAVE APPROVED UR
VISAS
WE: THANK YOU
CO: GAVE US THE TWO SLIPS
FOR PAYMENT DETAILS AND PICKUP LOCATION IN 5 WORKING DAYS.

IT WAS REALLY GOD IN ACTION. THANKS TO ALL MEMBERS & MY BROTHERS TEMMY AND ADESOJI
GOD BE WITH YOU ALL. MAKE SURE YOU HAVE A GENUINE DOCUMENTATION. GOD BLESS!!! grin grin grin
congrats to u and ur family. STAY POSITIVE, KAYPOSITIVE
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by odunmanuel: 6:21pm On Mar 28, 2013
Co; goodmorning
Me; SSCE
Co; you don't do WAEC
Me; yea
Co; you did NECO?
Me; yea
Co; what year?
Me; 2007
Co; you did Biology?
Me; yea
Co; you did Mathematics
Me; yea
Co; you did English?
Me; yea
Me; bla bla
Co; what question?
Me; photosynthesis
Co; and what is it?
Co; You work as what?
Me;bla bla
Co; where?
Me; bla bla
Me; Any job
Me; yea
Co; What course?
Me; microbiology
Am hapy 4 u,i no say e no dey 2 much,i beg accept my own too, CONGRATULATIONS!
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by junkerhill(m): 6:31pm On Mar 28, 2013
sunday45: Anybody heading to Indianapolis and any family who can help about flight ticket?
my brother, you can get a flight from:
Lagos - Indianapolis=₦373,131 Delta airlines
Lagos - New York =₦133,010 Emirate Airlines
Lagos - New York=₦154,064 Loyal Air Moroc
Lagos - New York=₦156,035 Turkish Airlines
Lagos - New York=₦159,482 Qatar Airways

You can connect a flight from

New York - Indianapolis= $170 (₦26850) or less.

The choice is yours, but I will advice your to book a flight to New York and then another flight from New york to indianapolis because its way cheaper than Lagos to indianapolis.

1 Like

Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by odunmanuel: 6:49pm On Mar 28, 2013
agbaawo: @Pstadabi i wear blue jeans and strap red long sleeve shirt and my wife wear brown trouser and black shirt and was attened to at window 15 though i was interview around 3:pm that day
Still dey owe u right? CONGRATULATIONS!
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by seyemike(m): 7:12pm On Mar 28, 2013

(1) (2) (3) ... (622) (623) (624) (625) (626) (627) (628) ... (869) (Reply)

Polish Student Visa / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 13

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 87
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.