Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,363 members, 7,826,426 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 02:11 PM

DV 2013 Winners Meet Here - Travel (678) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / DV 2013 Winners Meet Here (922494 Views)

DV 2014 Winners Meet Here / Dv Lottery 2013 Winners: Let's Discuss Here / Dv 2012 Result Is Out ! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (675) (676) (677) (678) (679) (680) (681) ... (869) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by ifeanyiabdul: 10:03pm On Apr 18, 2013
temmytanny: safe trip bro

Please house, I am still waiting for answers to some of my questions... Please, please and please o!
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by junkerhill(m): 10:46pm On Apr 18, 2013
ifeanyi.abdul:

Please house, I am still waiting for answers to some of my questions... Please, please and please o!
you can try these ones:
www.cheapflightnigeria.com
www.travelstart.com.ng
www.wakanow.com
www.emirate.com
www.delta.com

Wakanow and Emirate are easier to understand. Try each of them before booking. You can try all if you want. Wakanow will give you the prices in naira then you choose. Emirate will give you the prices in dollars, but there is a converter below to convert it to which ever currency that you are using. Choose the price that is most preferable to you and book. Thank you
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by ifeanyiabdul: 10:56pm On Apr 18, 2013
junkerhill: you can try these ones:
www.cheapflightnigeria.com
www.travelstart.com.ng
www.wakanow.com
www.emirate.com
www.delta.com

Wakanow and Emirate are easier to understand. Try each of them before booking. You can try all if you want. Wakanow will give you the prices in naira then you choose. Emirate will give you the prices in dollars, but there is a converter below to convert it to which ever currency that you are using. Choose the price that is most preferable to you and book. Thank you
Thank you so much! God bless you my brother, and as you wait for your interview, I pray God to grant you success IJN.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by junkerhill(m): 11:11pm On Apr 18, 2013
ifeanyi.abdul:

Thank you so much! God bless you my brother, and as you wait for your interview, I pray God to grant you success IJN.
amen o. Let it be done to me according to your words.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by adesojiaderemi(m): 11:37pm On Apr 18, 2013
ifeanyi.abdul:

Sorry for my late response abdul,concerning the Cisco certification;you can do it in any approved Pro-metric center anywhere, it is still same examination and the certificate is same all over the world.If you can, get as many certifications;ccna,msce.. before you come.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by tycoon77(m): 12:03am On Apr 19, 2013
Imcool: imcool and wifey already checked in emirates and boarding d airline now... Port of entry is Houston Texas... Really gonna miss all ma friends and family and ur prayers is really gonna be appreciated... UPDATE U GUYS LATER...

Safe trip to ur family...
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by jbmohd: 12:30am On Apr 19, 2013
Imcool: imcool and wifey already checked in emirates and boarding d airline now... Port of entry is Houston Texas... Really gonna miss all ma friends and family and ur prayers is really gonna be appreciated... UPDATE U GUYS LATER...
save trip see u in houston
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by neroxp(m): 1:11am On Apr 19, 2013
Imcool,am wishin u de safest trip eva...
@ Dammymye,u're de next to jet out,hope u're preparin 4 ur trip dis weekend...I wil be @ de DFW airport waitin for ur arrival,lol!
@ Leripa,I jst dnt understnd dis ur new system,dis isn't de plan initially.Why re u doin it lyk dis? Well,na u sabi shaa...
@ Godhelpmeooo,I got ur requested on FB
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by ifeanyiabdul: 1:13am On Apr 19, 2013
adesojiaderemi@:

Sorry for my late response abdul,concerning the Cisco certification;you can do it in any approved Pro-metric center anywhere, it is still same examination and the certificate is same all over the world.If you can, get as many certifications;ccna,msce.. before you come.
Sir Adesoji, thanks a million! Though belated, I wish u happy 2 years in America. I also salute the maturity that u displayed in ensuring that this house does not crack. Gentiger also acknowledged that. I am sure that u remember that we have the same blood flowing through our viens. Meanwhile, thanks for ur inestimable contributions towards helping many of us to get our visa's n brown envelopes. I feel challenged and motivated; are u giving me the license to dust my books and start the engine of my brains, which I think is rusty? If yes, then I need to move to the library for some academic calistenics. May God help me to read fast n assimilate well in this my old age. By June 15th, I will clock only God knows what. Extend my love to your wife n kids; and of course to ur buddy Temmy, Gentiger, Brightmon etc. By His grace, the storm is over!!!
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by neroxp(m): 1:15am On Apr 19, 2013
My fellow E-family,u guys can reach me on BBM wit dis pin no: 322CBB15...I so much luv u all grin
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by uniqueprivacy(m): 6:17am On Apr 19, 2013
Hello my e-family members it's good to be back once again after about a month and a half of my absence on this forum. This wasn't intentional, it's a very long story. I am just going to summarize it. After sharing my success story on this forum and while preparing for my journey, you know trying to source for fund, I had a bullet attack which was meant to terminate my life, in order to pollute my testimony but against the wish of the enermies my God didn't let it happen that way. He saved me and kept me alive to fulfill my American dream. it is my pleasure to let you know that this testimony is coming to you live from Philadelphia PA. I left naija on the 16th April with British Airways connected through London(Heathrow Airport) and arrived Philadelphia on the 17th of April, to God be the glory.

let me use this opportunity to congratulate those who had their successful interviews, 2NL and trip to their various destinations.
Also to pray for those waiting for their 2NL, interviews, trips and 1NL by May 1st. I wish you all success and God's favour, IJN amen.

finally I will advise everyone to be prayerful and commit his or her self to God almighty because the enermy is not happy to see good things coming our way. remember what the Bible in the book of John 10:10 says: "the enermy commet not but to steal, kill and to destroy..."

May God bless us all and give us divine speed to fulfill our dreams in life IJN, amen.

3 Likes

Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by Leripa(m): 6:25am On Apr 19, 2013
@owobabaisabela:
congratulations on your successful interview. May God be with your family.

@uniqueprivacy:
the Lord that is in heaven is never asleep, he'll continue to protect you. Welcome to USA.

1 Like

Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by roodboy: 6:35am On Apr 19, 2013
ManTiger:

I've been so busy lately, you know hustler lomo and since we no dey current again... na so i just fashy. Also the hullabaloo wey burst for house no make me happy for a time being. Thank God that everything is now under control.
How your side?

Ma side is great nd urs?...neva mind bulletin of ds month...take it easy Mantiger hopefully by next month by God grace we will be currect IJN (Amen)
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by roodboy: 6:45am On Apr 19, 2013
uniqueprivacy: Hello my e-family members it's good to be back once again after about a month and a half of my absence on this forum. This wasn't intentional, it's a very long story. I am just going to summarize it. After sharing my success story on this forum and while preparing for my journey, you know trying to source for fund, I had a bullet attack which was meant to terminate my life, in order to pollute my testimony but against the wish of the enermies my God didn't let it happen that way. He saved me and kept me alive to fulfill my American dream. it is my pleasure to let you know that this testimony is coming to you live from Philadelphia PA. I left naija on the 16th April with British Airways connected through London(Heathrow Airport) and arrived Philadelphia on the 17th of April, to God be the glory.

let me use this opportunity to congratulate those who had their successful interviews, 2NL and trip to their various destinations.
Also to pray for those waiting for their 2NL, interviews, trips and 1NL by May 1st. I wish you all success and God's favour, IJN amen.

finally I will advise everyone to be prayerful and commit his or her self to God almighty because the enermy is not happy to see good things coming our way. remember what the Bible in the book of John 10:10 says: "the enermy commet not but to steal, kill and to destroy..."

May God bless us all and give us divine speed to fulfill our dreams in life IJN, amen.

Thanxx God dat u r still alive my broda...den welcm to US.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by jbmohd: 6:49am On Apr 19, 2013
uniqueprivacy: Hello my e-family members it's good to be back once again after about a month and a half of my absence on this forum. This wasn't intentional, it's a very long story. I am just going to summarize it. After sharing my success story on this forum and while preparing for my journey, you know trying to source for fund, I had a bullet attack which was meant to terminate my life, in order to pollute my testimony but against the wish of the enermies my God didn't let it happen that way. He saved me and kept me alive to fulfill my American dream. it is my pleasure to let you know that this testimony is coming to you live from Philadelphia PA. I left naija on the 16th April with British Airways connected through London(Heathrow Airport) and arrived Philadelphia on the 17th of April, to God be the glory.

May the Lord save us from evil doers.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by roodboy: 6:52am On Apr 19, 2013
Leripa: @owobabaisabela:
congratulations on your successful interview. May God be with your family.

@uniqueprivacy:
the Lord that is in heaven is never asleep, he'll continue to protect you. Welcome to USA.

Nah lie, Wat I my seein...Thanx God, we av been waitin 4 ur intview experience nw....hope everytin is well with u?
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by neroxp(m): 7:45am On Apr 19, 2013

My broda,I tank GOD for ur life oo.my own was immediately I received my visa nd came bak home,sickness frm no wia jst attacked me nd almost knocked me out.Den my pastor cald nd prayed 4 me,nd mumsy out of fear booked my flight ticket nd I left de followin week sharp sharp.Our enemies shall be crushed into pieces cos we all re born to rule nd live our American dreams to de fullest...
@ Roodboy,I luv u my man nd tanx for de care u showed to me wen I was demn sick... grin

2 Likes

Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by roodboy: 7:56am On Apr 19, 2013
nero xp:
My broda,I tank GOD for ur life oo.my own was immediately I received my visa nd came bak home,sickness frm no wia jst attacked me nd almost knocked me out.Den my pastor cald nd prayed 4 me,nd mumsy out of fear booked my flight ticket nd I left de followin week sharp sharp.Our enemies shall be crushed into pieces cos we all re born to rule nd live our American dreams to de fullest...
@ Roodboy,I luv u my man nd tanx for de care u showed to me wen I was demn sick... grin

You are're welcm ma man...what are we for? You knw frm dey One we used 2 connet til date...so we are still on point man...join you soon.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by junkerhill(m): 8:59am On Apr 19, 2013
uniqueprivacy: Hello my e-family members it's good to be back once again after about a month and a half of my absence on this forum.
I'm happy you are back brother. We have missed some like you on this thread. Welcome back brother.[/quote]

uniqueprivacy: while preparing for my journey, you know trying to source for fund, I had a bullet attack which was meant to terminate my life, in order to pollute my testimony but against the wish of the enermies my God didn't let it happen that way. He saved me and kept me alive to fulfill my American dream. it is my pleasure to let you know that this testimony is coming to you live from Philadelphia PA. I left naija on the 16th April with British Airways connected through London(Heathrow Airport) and arrived Philadelphia on the 17th of April, to God be the glory.

Thank God for the safe trip to America. Its a thing of Joy and every praise will be lifted to God Almighty.
My brother I'm so sorry u had an accident but thanks to God you have recovered. It has really explained you absence from the house, but thank God you are back for good.
I will like you to know that God didn't spare you life just for your American dream to be realised. He didn't create you just for you to go to America. He has more important purpose for your life that is far greater and better than just living in America. America is not the best part of the world. There are still people living in America but are more miserable than a Nigerian living in poverty. God has many great and wonderful purposes for your life that when achieved, you will be one of the happiest and most fulfilled person on earth. There are many souls going to hell everyday. They need som1 that will lead them to the kingdom of God (its a purpose). There are many criminals walking about freely that are suppose to be locked up in jail (its a purpose). There are many corrupt politicians working in government offices that needs to be removed and prosecuted (its a purpose). There are many homeless people that needs a roof over their head (its a purpose). There are many people living in abject poverty that needs their lives to be bettered (its a purpose). There are many intelligent children not going to school because the parents cannot afford it that needs someone to give them scholarship (its a purpose). There are many talented you people wasting at their houses because the don't know how to bring themselves to the rim light that needs someone to give them a helping hand (its a purpose). There are many good citizens and patriotic Nigerians that fight for the good course for the good of the country that needs to be appreciated and recognised (its a purpose) And many others. So my brother, God sent you to America for a reason and a purpose that is far more rewarding than just living an American dream. I implore you to discover yours today and make this world a better place for you and I. Thank you.

2 Likes

Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by seye4God: 9:27am On Apr 19, 2013
WE LEARN TO CHANGE THE WORLD FOR THE BEST OF ALL BEINGS

I wish I could read at least 10 motivational books in a month with concrete mediating on every word of the Holy-Book "BIBLE" on daily basis.

As a being, I dislike and often avoid making friend with angry and hot-temper people.

I read books, watch programmes, listen to songs and attend seminars that will add values to my life.

I am not yet at the peak of my career; so, I need GOD in every facet of my life. I want to remain with God throughout my days on earth.

Many people had & have contributed and are still contributing to my growth on earth. I had learnt and I am still learning since the world and everything happening around us are meant to build, strengthen, and motivate us to conquer the future challenges. So, I learn from all beings.

I could remember vividly when I didn't know how to communicate in English. My first English Instructor was a young boy of 3 years named "GBENGA". He taught and helped me to translate most of my Yoruba words to English. Like - mo fe ka agbon (I want to pluck Coconut). This short and several statements were being taught and translated by this young boy. However, I am still learning.

I love sharing information, knowledge and things that will better and tranform the lives of other people. "WE ARE IN THE WORLD TO LEARN, IMPROVE OURSELVES, MEET GOOD PEOPLE, AND MAKE IMPACT IN THE LIVES OF OTHERS."

Life is not about YOU alone; it is all about us. Don't be an egocentric, greedy, selfish and one-in-all person. If you acquire everything today through illegal/dubious means, and die tomorrow; your families will continue their journey with those people and relatives of people you have killed or hurt. It is often better to be good with people. Who knows where or who our children will live or work with? Remember the saying "One good turn deserves another."

We will stop learning on the day the owner of the spirit takes it from us. We are living being because of the spirit of God in us and when He takes it, we become dead.

I learn from animals, and every living beings irrespective of age, language, ethnicity, state, country or religion belief. I want to learn and I am still learning. You will agree with me that "Every living being is important either (slowpoke or complete man), (insane or sane), (illiterate or literate), (follower or leader), (student or teacher), (poor or rich), (tenant or landlord), (young or old); so, "as small as an ant is, it may likely safe an elephant during trouble." Please, don't underrate people. God can use anybody to turn our situations around.

For every positive or negative impact you make in the life someone today, yours children or children's children will reap it tomorrow. Finally, learn to be of good behaviour.

Let us say this prayer: God! Empower and strengthen me for the betterment and transformation of many people for the joy of the WORLD. I want my name to be written with Golden Pen in many families across globe. I don't want people to remember me for bad. And the excellence spirit of learning, wisdom, knowlegde and understanding should not run dry in my life. Thank you FATHER for answering our prayer.

Thank you for reading this write up and ensure to put into practice all things that concern you.

Written by:

IGE, OLUWASEYE
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by ebykings(f): 9:36am On Apr 19, 2013

Thank God for saving ur life. May God protection continue to be upon u in Jesus Name Amen
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by ebykings(f): 9:36am On Apr 19, 2013

Thank God for saving ur life. May God protection continue to be upon u in Jesus Name Amen
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by junkerhill(m): 11:17am On Apr 19, 2013
seye4God: WE LEARN TO CHANGE THE WORLD FOR THE BEST OF ALL BEINGS

I learn from animals, and every living beings irrespective of age, language, ethnicity, state, country or religion belief. I want to learn and I am still learning. You will agree with me that "Every living being is important either (slowpoke or complete man), (insane or sane), (illiterate or literate), (follower or leader), (student or teacher), (poor or rich), (tenant or landlord), (young or old); so, "as small as an ant is, it may likely safe an elephant during trouble." Please, don't underrate people. God can use anybody to turn our situations around.

For every positive or negative impact you make in the life someone today, yours children or children's children will reap it tomorrow. Finally, learn to be of good behaviour.

thank you brother for the motivational post. May God strengthen you day by day. How are the twins and their mum. Hope they are bouncing??
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by junkerhill(m): 2:51pm On Apr 19, 2013
ifeanyi.abdul:

@Abdul, go to my profile, my contact is there. Send
me an email or add me on facebook. I'm headed
Atlanta after my interview. Will be comforted
knowing I have a brother close by, be it in atlanta or
Virginia.

1 Like

Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by Chuck87: 3:40pm On Apr 19, 2013

Thank GOD for HIS faithfulness!

1 Like

Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by Yusmash00: 8:50pm On Apr 19, 2013

Congratulation bro.. No evil shall befall on us.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by odunmanuel: 9:00pm On Apr 19, 2013
Uniqueprivacy,am happy dat u're alive,may u live long 2 actualise ur dram alive IJN. Seye4God, i also appreciate ur mind,post & time,may God keep strenghting ur courage,my regards 2 ur family p d twins.

1 Like

Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by daddykelly(m): 9:18pm On Apr 19, 2013
hello
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by Godhelpmeooo(m): 10:10pm On Apr 19, 2013
jbmohd: May the Lord save us from evil doers.
akeem,am very sorry for not caling u since i got here.i forgot to write ur number in my diary when i was leaving and i didnt come with my chinko fone,lol.i told afobat2000 to give u my number,so call me by 1pm niger time or 10pm niger time cos i work everyday except sunday.GLORY!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by odunmanuel: 12:25am On Apr 20, 2013
daddykelly: hello
Hi!
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by odunmanuel: 12:30am On Apr 20, 2013
I appreciate d name of God 4 all d progress & success we are achieving in dis forum. Praise the Lord 4 dis wil nt b d last IJN
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by neroxp(m): 3:01am On Apr 20, 2013
My E-family,I greet u all...u guys coming over here very soon nd doz of us here shuld try nd consider studying dat CNA cos it realy helps a lot...As soon as one gets his or her CNA license or cert,to get a job in a hospital or nursing home ain't gonna be problem...it pays more nd u can stil combine it wit any oda Job if u're fit to work...I hav frends who re CNA's nw workin nw, ridin big cars,nd living large...the cost is around 450 to 500 dollars,but u wil earn lyk 10$ per hour if u start de JOb...Am already running de program,nd its quite fun...GOD bless Obama,GOD bless America for life. grin grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (675) (676) (677) (678) (679) (680) (681) ... (869) (Reply)

QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 / USA Visit Visa Part 4 / Studying In Finland (free Tuition)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 107
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.