Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,438 members, 7,830,201 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 05:42 PM

DV 2013 Winners Meet Here - Travel (680) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / DV 2013 Winners Meet Here (922872 Views)

DV 2014 Winners Meet Here / Dv Lottery 2013 Winners: Let's Discuss Here / Dv 2012 Result Is Out ! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (677) (678) (679) (680) (681) (682) (683) ... (869) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by nery4u(m): 7:13am On Apr 21, 2013
Am really happy for DV LOTTERY 2013 winners for how God has been helpin them to scape through the hurdle of interview. for those that yet to have theirs, u shal not be disapointd in jesus name, amen. And if it pleases God, as per this forth comin result, i wil have a taste of it once again with successful interview and my visa in jesus name. Amen smiley

4 Likes

Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by ManTiger(m): 10:26am On Apr 21, 2013
How far my e-family...?
Waiting upon God will i'll be current.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by ojisalara: 11:52am On Apr 21, 2013
To all those going for their interview this week, May God's favour find you
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by Gentiger(m): 12:24pm On Apr 21, 2013
owobabaisabella: Once again we give all the glory unto God. We got to the embassy by 6:30am, we met one lady there for crew visa for Britain airways and so many policemen n women cos of the Boston bomb blast. We enter d embassy by 7:15am n do the normal security checks. Then after went into d main building where d woman check our interview letter send to US by d embassy n give us I901 as our nos. So we went to d interview hall. By 8:15am our nos was called for submitting our documents, devil want to use d woman but our God have settled it since so we were not worry about what she said that she won't collect our AOS, because it was scan copy not a posted copy. She later said our bank statement is ok for us. She was friendly with my daughter and I went to pay £600 for d 3 of us. By 10am, our nos was called @window 15 were we met one nice guy. Our interview lasted just 5mins which I always prayed for.

CO: Good morning
WE: Morning
CO: Congratulations for winning the lottery
WE: Thanks
CO: sworn the oath
WE: we did
CO: All ur documents r ok and for how long have u be married?
Wifey: 4 years
CO: is this our only marriage?
WE: Yes
CO: Your visa have been approved.
WE: thAnx u
Wifey: she was thanking God...
CO: ur daughter is a lucky child, congratulations once again and welcome to USA.

Thanks to temmy,adesojiaderemi,spoondar,nero p,tosmyluv,tycoon walexy,akorede,mashado,ilhasky,kdgom 66,ebykings,junkerhill,auschris,kaypositve n everybody that I didn't mention ur name I appreciate u all. I can't forget my dear friend from another mother Goldenfish4u u r such a blessing,even we met on nairaland,but I really appreciate your friendship.

Congratulations brother.

1 Like

Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by edimop: 1:15pm On Apr 21, 2013
temmytanny: Olodo! grin grin(just kidding bro),it all depends on interest.If you like it go for it and read it ,you will pass it.I never like it,thats why i dont want to go for it.
apart frm ds CNA,is there any oda prog one cn as well be trained?if I don't lik t.......jst a questn........
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by jidedon2000yah(m): 1:31pm On Apr 21, 2013
temmytanny: 9ice one bro,how weather for that side?
The Weather is ok now my brother, its SUMMER Time hw is Texas and ur family doing regards
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by jidedon2000yah(m): 1:34pm On Apr 21, 2013
honeydee:

Jide thank God for you and thanks again for hooking me up with reuben the police man. U saved me time and money I would hav used to travel to nigeria for it. My interview is on tuesday. I know it is well already. I'll send you a fb request so we can talk more. Regards to the family
Honeydee longest tym ,i wish u all the best in ur interview God ll grant u success u ll also give ur testimony here ijn AMEN. i ve accepted ur Friend request.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by neroxp(m): 2:11pm On Apr 21, 2013
honeydee:

R u sure you won't hook some of us up with ur trainer uncle cos ave heard cna is 4wks. Pls drop ur bb pin or fb Id if possible so I can get more info. Thanks
Hookingh up won't be a problm,na distance matters dependin on wia u wil stay in Texas.My pin is 322CBB15...Wishin u a very successful interview wit Visa approval.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by temmytanny(m): 2:20pm On Apr 21, 2013
edimop: apart frm ds CNA,is there any oda prog one cn as well be trained?if I don't lik t.......jst a questn........
many certification from IT jobs to supply ,culinary,HVAC, and many more

1 Like

Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by neroxp(m): 2:24pm On Apr 21, 2013
@ Temmy,dats it oo,cos I dnt lyk goin to Hospitals let alone workin there.But de job pays more nd de CNA license can be used to find a job in any oda hospital nd Nursin homes...Hw's ur family?
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by temmytanny(m): 3:55pm On Apr 21, 2013
nero xp: @ Temmy,dats it oo,cos I dnt lyk goin to Hospitals let alone workin there.But de job pays more nd de CNA license can be used to find a job in any oda hospital nd Nursin homes...Hw's ur family?
fine bro,please visit www.onetonline.org for more info of best paying jobs in your city.That would make you know which one to study in school
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by edimop: 4:29pm On Apr 21, 2013
temmytanny: many certification from IT jobs to supply ,culinary,HVAC, and many more
..@temmy,fenx....
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by odunmanuel: 5:36pm On Apr 21, 2013
ojisalara: To all those going for their interview this week, May God's favour find you
AMEN
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by owobabaisabella: 6:12pm On Apr 21, 2013
Gentiger:

Congratulations brother.

Thanks gentiger.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by roodboy: 9:03pm On Apr 21, 2013
jidedon2000@yah:
Honeydee longest tym ,i wish u all the best in ur interview God ll grant u success u ll also give ur testimony here ijn AMEN. i ve accepted ur Friend request.

@ Honeydee: all the best on Thuesday IJN Amen.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by faithman2020: 9:08pm On Apr 21, 2013
owobabaisabella:

Thanks gentiger.
[color=#006600][/color]

Congrat owobabaisabella.........Adupe owo baba ko jo naa.
Leripa,you make my weekend so dull and moody.Bros speak up.. Ogbeni Gentiger how your side,you dont even care to ask of
your boy.Oogaoooo!!!!.Bros I miss you Oo.
I wish everyone a fulfilling week.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by honeydee: 4:36am On Apr 22, 2013
jidedon2000@yah:

Amen o. Thanks dear
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by honeydee: 4:37am On Apr 22, 2013
nero xp:
Hookingh up won't be a problm,na distance matters dependin on wia u wil stay in Texas.My pin is 322CBB15...Wishin u a very successful interview wit Visa approval.

Ok thanks I'll add u
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by honeydee: 4:39am On Apr 22, 2013
rood boy:

@ Honeydee: all the best on Thuesday IJN Amen.

Thanks my dear
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by bibi007: 7:40am On Apr 22, 2013
i collected my brown envelope last week tuesday,nd am dreaming big to be in america.
pls i would like to know d process of paying the uscis fee on line using my nigeria gtb mastercard.
wishing all expecting their visas goodluck
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by seye4God: 10:11am On Apr 22, 2013
THE EARTH AND ITS OCCUPANTS

In the beginning, the earth was without form and God ordered the appearance of light and there was. He created many living and non-living things and put each in it desired place; all for the goodness and satisfaction of man whom God was proposing to create thereafter.

Along the line, the man and his wife wee created and they became the last living occupants created by God on the earth. The creator was very happy that He succeeded in His earth creation and all desired occupants being made inside it. He blessed the couple to be fruitful and multiply in order to subdue the earth and have dominion over everything on earth. So, man became the Director General of the earth.

During this period, there was no record of death. No sickness whatsoever, no hatred, no killing, no corruption, no enemy etc; instead there were joy, happiness, elation and the relationship between mankind and animals was like a committed and devoted love between a Groom and his Bride. They played, ate, slept, moved around together and obeyed the earth DG.

On the other hand, devil was a stubborn and arrogant servant of God. he disobeyed God and He commanded him to leave Heaven and dwell on Earth thinking devil will have a rethink and seek for forgiveness.

Our God is so merciful and gracious. There is nothing that stop Him from cursing devil never to exist in either Heaven or earth. He would just make a statement like this "devil! As from today, you are banned from existing and your name shall be wiped out forever". This curse would come to pass but God didn't want to destroy what He had created. He has passion for everything He made and that was why such destruction was never occurred or taken place until after the chasing out of mankind in the Garden of Eden.

As devil's character inclines, he was and he is still too arrogant and stubborn who had vowed not to seek for forgiveness but made strategic planning on how he would not die or perish alone but Adam's children's children's children would be inclusive to join him in the pit of hell fire. That was why he trickily stolen the mandate and the baton of power from Adam on earth. he was happy that he had succeeded and taken the control of this earth from the real occupants.

Therefore, man was cursed! Sin exist, death comes in and the enemies persist including animals that was obeying Adam & Eve in the past. devil became the Director General of earth. He knows the (richest and poorest), (righteous and unrighteous) persons because he goes to and fro in the world. Assuming our fore-parent didn't fall to his trick, he would have ended up as a beggar & loser who has no place to dwell neither what to feed on except depending on the left-over foods of men. In due time, he would have asked God for forgiveness and possibly return to Heaven.

What are we witnessing today? Instead of seeking forgiveness, devil decided to kill, torment, destroy, and pollute men. He does all such of atrocities for men to die with him in hell fire. That is why he is roaring around like a lion seeking for whom to devour.

Will you rather agree with me, that this is not how the earth was formed. It has been polluted with greatest sins of you and I. Our hearts bleed as we cannot enjoy every wonderful package of the creator without experiencing little difficult but with God's Grace which is sufficient for mankind devil is always put to shame.

Why must we die with devil who steals, destroys and kills? He gives N10 and collect N10,000,000 in return. Why not die in Christ who takes nothing but gives everything needed to mankind? Just obey and serve God. Go to Church often and prayer without ceases (Matthew 11:12).

The earth has been polluted by devil; so, connect with God for better, rewarding and fulfilling life.

Be wise and work with God! Remember, we are in "End Time". Read Matthew 24:1-51.

God bless you.

Written by:

IGE, OLUWASEYE

1 Like

Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by faithman2020: 10:27am On Apr 22, 2013
[/quote][/color]
jidedon2000@yah:
The Weather is ok now my brother, its SUMMER Time hw is Texas and ur family doing regards

Hi bros, You are very much welcome.
I'm heading to Georgia with my family by God's grace after our interview,Stonemountain to be precise.¶™ Can I have your email contact if you dont mind.
ideally to rob minds. faithman2020@yahoo.com.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by chio: 10:39am On Apr 22, 2013
Good day to u all
Please i have a question.
While filling my form that i sent i filled in that i have my 1996 SSCE.
There i had 6credits but i had F in English.

I later retook GCE in 1999 and i made all my papers but i did not fill that in the DSP form

My highest level of Qualification is HND
and i have over 4years working experience i filled this one in the form
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by faithman2020: 10:41am On Apr 22, 2013
Seye4God I love your message. Cos a life without Jesus Christ is a life filled with Crisis and Such a life is doom for hell.¶™
May God help us.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by faithman2020: 10:53am On Apr 22, 2013
[/color]
chio: Good day to u all
Please i have a question.
While filling my form that i sent i filled in that i have my 1996 SSCE.
There i had 6credits but i had F in English.

I later retook GCE in 1999 and i made all my papers but i did not fill that in the DSP form

My highest level of Qualification is HND
and i have over 4years working experience i filled this one in the form

Bros you have nothing to worry about.¶™. You're good to go.
Go with both results to your interview with your testimonial if available.
What the CO need is your Completion of the 12th grade which is high school.
And dont forget to go with your Hnd Certificate too.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by chio: 11:21am On Apr 22, 2013
Thanks Faithman2020
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by ladyboss(f): 11:31am On Apr 22, 2013
Hello House, please can anyone confirm if i can pay with my visa card at the embassy or its only cash that is accepted there?
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by jidex001(m): 11:43am On Apr 22, 2013
ladyboss: Hello House, please can anyone confirm if i can pay with my visa card at the embassy or its only cash that is accepted there?

i don't think so. go with cash (330dollars or #54,500)
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by naahluv: 11:55am On Apr 22, 2013
junkerhill: As we count down to May 1st for our brothers who are waiting to be selected, i pray that their joy will know no bound after 1st of May. All their prayers willl surely be answered and their heart desires met. Congratulations in advance.
blessed r those wu bless.amen bros....this yr na wa own.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by jidex001(m): 11:59am On Apr 22, 2013
bibi007: i collected my brown envelope last week tuesday,nd am dreaming big to be in america.
pls i would like to know d process of paying the uscis fee on line using my nigeria gtb mastercard.
wishing all expecting their visas goodluck

https://www.pay.gov/paygov/forms/formInstance.html?agencyFormId=40850201
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by naahluv: 12:07pm On Apr 22, 2013
dortex4real: DV 2014 result loading...............11 days to go
guys abeg,make wuna maintain level.wuna no ova count dis days.i dey pray 4 the best while expectin the worst.abi hw 4 wuna!??..JAH reward us....
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by naahluv: 12:15pm On Apr 22, 2013
Fellow hommies.picture this,u seated infront of a computer next week wednesday.u insert all information on d dv-website.this is wat u see first{DEAR SELECTEE}wetin go be ur first reaction??...we are blessed 4 2014.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (677) (678) (679) (680) (681) (682) (683) ... (869) (Reply)

QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 / USA Visit Visa Part 4 / Studying In Finland (free Tuition)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.