Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,462 members, 7,830,309 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 07:33 PM

DV 2013 Winners Meet Here - Travel (681) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / DV 2013 Winners Meet Here (922878 Views)

DV 2014 Winners Meet Here / Dv Lottery 2013 Winners: Let's Discuss Here / Dv 2012 Result Is Out ! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (678) (679) (680) (681) (682) (683) (684) ... (869) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by pator(m): 1:07pm On Apr 22, 2013
Please house can somebody give me an idea of Cost of medicals for family of 3 (my wife, my 3 year old and myself). Also please help me with the address to the hospitals. Thanks.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by dortex4real(m): 1:52pm On Apr 22, 2013
Over joyous.
naahluv: Fellow hommies.picture this,u seated infront of a computer next week wednesday.u insert all information on d dv-website.this is wat u see first{DEAR SELECTEE}wetin go be ur first reaction??...we are blessed 4 2014.
. So shall it. In Jesus name, Amen

1 Like

Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by tolubillion: 2:07pm On Apr 22, 2013
pator: Please house can somebody give me an idea of Cost of medicals for family of 3 (my wife, my 3 year old and myself). Also please help me with the address to the hospitals. Thanks.
. If u re going to children practice 25 raymond njoku.from anywhere u re coming frm locate obalande then enter falamo bus, stop at raymond njoku locAte number 25 which is children practice pls go there early becos those staff there stop receivin after the number reach 50 and then u pay 12K for each for u and ur wife, u pay 7k for ur 3yr old then for vaccine u pay like 8,500 each for u and ur wife but ur baby it depend if ur baby receive pneumoccocal vaccine which is 18k then others makin almoSt 30kplus but if u exclude the pneumococcal vaccine it is cheap,make sure u go with ur baby immunization record.and then 2passport photograghy 2*2inches for each and then ur international passport with photocopy of the photo page.better still try to let ur baby collect pneumoccocal vaccine is free in all general hospital or health centre

1 Like

Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by Nobody: 2:48pm On Apr 22, 2013
tolubillion: . If u re going to children practice 25 raymond njoku.from anywhere u re coming frm locate obalande then enter falamo bus stop at raymond njoku locote number 25 which is children practice pls go there early becos those staff there stop receivin after the number reach 50 and then u pay 12K for each for u and ur wife, u pay 7k for ur 3yr old then for vaccine u pay like 8,500 for u and ur wife but ur baby it depend if ur baby receive pneumoccocal vaccine which is 18k then others makin almoSt 30kplus but if u exclude the pneumococcal vaccine it is cheep,make sure u go with ur baby immunization record.and then 2passport photograghy 2*2inches for each and then ur international passport with photocopy of the photo page.better still try to let ur baby collect pneumoccocal vaccine is free in all general hospital or health centre

hmmm..
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by tobi16: 3:42pm On Apr 22, 2013
hello how is everybody in nairaland hope everything is good my people that stay in texas hope the explosion did not affet nairalander mrs jejelady and others hope everything is good
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by naahluv: 3:47pm On Apr 22, 2013
yembe2013: HELLO HOUSE. GOOD NEWS FROM CAMEROON
I had my Interview yesterday Feb 19 in the US embassy in Yaounde. Cameroon,
I arrived Yaounde Friday to collect my Medical cert, there I met a guy and a girl who where also scheduled the same day as I was at 9 and 10 am respectively. I was scheduled at 11. I decided to stay Yaounde till the D-day
Yesterday I arrived the embassy some few minutes after 9 am, while being checked in I saw the lady I met in the clinic leaving the embassy, breathing out seriously in relief, she told me she already had her interview even before her interview time and it was successful. I realised then that I would've been interviewed even before the scheduled time. (No wahala)
I descended down to the interview hall and on my way I also saw the guy I met in the clinic running out as fast as he could. It appeared he didn't photocopied some of his documents. (Panic Attack to?? No I cast and bind)
I went in, collect a piece of paper with a code, and waited for my code to show up on the electric board right infront where people sit.Subsequently it did, I paid the $330 =174,000CFA, there I summited my documents and continue the waiting for about an hour and half. I was called upon to give my finger print in another counter. around 1:45 pm or less, my code flashed on the electronic board, and was directed window7
THE INTERVIEW
CO:I will take your finger print again to check if these are you documents
Me: Ok
CO: put you first finger on the machine
Me: I did
CO: ok
CO:I see you a a graduate in blablabla, from the univeristy of blablabla
Me: yes
CO: Ok, what do you want to do when u arrive US
Me: I want to continue to masters in blablabla
CO: Ok, do you have any relative in US
Me: No
CO: ok, the person you'll live with in US, who is he to you
Me: its a coursin.
CO: ok, (removed the yellow shit, wrote on it) CONGRATULATION.SCome this day and collect your visa
Me: Ok, thank you Sir

The guy I talked about was put in administrative processing. Please prepare WELL BEFORE ENTERING THE EMBASSY. And Also PRAY.
thanks to every forumites for the endless discourse. BABA TEMMY TAMMY,I appreciate.

Congrats bro.i'm from Kamer too and i'm kinda happy for you.when i get selected for 2014 i will count on you for help.God Bless.Waka Fine
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by pator(m): 4:54pm On Apr 22, 2013
tolubillion: . If u re going to children practice 25 raymond njoku.from anywhere u re coming frm locate obalande then enter falamo bus, stop at raymond njoku locAte number 25 which is children practice pls go there early becos those staff there stop receivin after the number reach 50 and then u pay 12K for each for u and ur wife, u pay 7k for ur 3yr old then for vaccine u pay like 8,500 each for u and ur wife but ur baby it depend if ur baby receive pneumoccocal vaccine which is 18k then others makin almoSt 30kplus but if u exclude the pneumococcal vaccine it is cheap,make sure u go with ur baby immunization record.and then 2passport photograghy 2*2inches for each and then ur international passport with photocopy of the photo page.better still try to let ur baby collect pneumoccocal vaccine is free in all general hospital or health centre

Thanks bro. This is really helpful. I'm actually going to drive
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by Nobody: 5:33pm On Apr 22, 2013
Counting down days grin
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by 026IX: 6:05pm On Apr 22, 2013
Greetings house.....Na wa for America things o.... Just did medicals for me and family.. Only my daughter N48,400... Myself N24,000 and my wife 14,000 cos she's pregnant oo...but I met a friend there wit her daughter for canada medical and all she paid was just d consultation fee for herself and daughter.... I proceeded to Alagbon wit vex and paid 8000 for two of us even though d police asked for 10,000...... Dem give old man like Measles vaccine sha.... Myself and daughter are down wit fever.... Wife only had Tetanus shot.... Waiting and praying for a successful interview, not just for me but for everyone of us forumite in Jesus Name.....Amen

1 Like

Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by junkerhill(m): 6:19pm On Apr 22, 2013
026IX: Greetings house.....Na wa for America things o.... Just did medicals for me and family.. Only my daughter N48,400... Myself N24,000 and my wife 14,000 cos she's pregnant oo...but I met a friend there wit her daughter for canada medical and all she paid was just d consultation fee for herself and daughter.... I proceeded to Alagbon wit vex and paid 8000 for two of us even though d police asked for 10,000...... Dem give old man like Measles vaccine sha.... Myself and daughter are down wit fever.... Wife only had Tetanus shot.... Waiting and praying for a successful interview, not just for me but for everyone of us forumite in Jesus Name.....Amen
wish you success brother as you go for your interview.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by packaging(m): 8:30pm On Apr 22, 2013
026IX: Greetings house.....Na wa for America things o.... Just did medicals for me and family.. Only my daughter N48,400... Myself N24,000 and my wife 14,000 cos she's pregnant oo...but I met a friend there wit her daughter for canada medical and all she paid was just d consultation fee for herself and daughter.... I proceeded to Alagbon wit vex and paid 8000 for two of us even though d police asked for 10,000...... Dem give old man like Measles vaccine sha.... Myself and daughter are down wit fever.... Wife only had Tetanus shot.... Waiting and praying for a successful interview, not just for me but for everyone of us forumite in Jesus Name.....Amen
God of host will see u tru. Success is urs iJmn
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by preprewow: 8:40pm On Apr 22, 2013
Hello Gentiger,spoondar,temmamy,junkerhill, jidex & the rest of the house. Hope u r all succeed ur journeys towards usa. well, its been quite long since the last time. I got busy preparing those documents but still we r nt get the police certificates.... hope we ll gt it so soon. btw, am happy that our election here in kenya was a successful onesmiley & i hope spoondar booked her ticket to usa.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by odunmanuel: 8:51pm On Apr 22, 2013
AMEN
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by preprewow: 9:09pm On Apr 22, 2013
btw, we went to the embassy the day before our medical exams 2 knw whether we r eligible with my educational qualifications or not but the lady in nairobi US embassy told us that she cnt ans our question until our interview day then we told her that how we can go tru our medical exams if we cnt knw that as we know that money will be non refundable if we dnt qualify so she said they will send us 4 medical exams if my education certificates r ok so my husband n I didnt go for our medicals because we dnt hv money to waste & tomorrow is our interview day so house do you think i shuld carry only my education documents 2 the embassy ?because we knw we wont be interview tomorrow unless we go tru our medical exams. Do u think these ppl will schedule another interview appointment if they say my education certificates r ok? though we ve tried to schedule another interview appointment tru online today but there is no available interview date. Gentiger,temmamy,spoondar,junkerhill & the rest experts on nairaland forum..please kindly advice us.Thanks
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by roodboy: 9:27pm On Apr 22, 2013
God's almighty I'm plidin you God 2morow is my love intview (Honeydee) I want you 2 grant her the visa IJN Amen...
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by Nobody: 9:44pm On Apr 22, 2013
Non of NL dv winner as joined the USA army....why?
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by bibi007: 9:44pm On Apr 22, 2013
@ladyboss pls d exchange rate at d embassy is #165 to 1dollars, so go with extra cash ohh or u will be in a tight corner.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by pator(m): 9:46pm On Apr 22, 2013

God will grant you favour in your interview in Jesus name. I am also preparing to go for my medicals, any particular reason why your daughter's medical fees is that high? Because I also have a 3 year old boy. Also, did they do X-ray for your pregnant wife? Because my wife is in the same condition. Then which of the hospitals did u use. I will be glad if you can explain all the stuffs to me.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by OLAA1: 10:09pm On Apr 22, 2013
dortex4real: Over joyous. . So shall it. In Jesus name, Amen

Amen
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by Nobody: 10:11pm On Apr 22, 2013
preprewow: btw, we went to the embassy the day before our medical exams 2 knw whether we r eligible with my educational qualifications or not but the lady in nairobi US embassy told us that she cnt ans our question until our interview day then we told her that how we can go tru our medical exams if we cnt knw that as we know that money will be non refundable if we dnt qualify so she said they will send us 4 medical exams if my education certificates r ok so my husband n I didnt go for our medicals because we dnt hv money to waste & tomorrow is our interview day so house do you think i shuld carry only my education documents 2 the embassy ?because we knw we wont be interview tomorrow unless we go tru our medical exams. Do u think these ppl will schedule another interview appointment if they say my education certificates r ok? though we ve tried to schedule another interview appointment tru online today but there is no available interview date. Gentiger,temmamy,spoondar,junkerhill & the rest experts on nairaland forum..please kindly advice us.Thanks

they are trying to maximize profits by insisting no answer till interview day,by then it will be too late for retract your money if the interview goes south!..ask any Kenyan who recently attended interview for the academic qualifications.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by Nobody: 10:22pm On Apr 22, 2013
I Hate 9ja: Non of NL dv winner as joined the USA army....why?

Am concerned too.Are they too old or afraid of Afghanistan battle?

1 Like

Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by Tiwalad: 10:36pm On Apr 22, 2013
Hi everyone, I just collected the brown envelope. I bless God. Please does the medicals expire before the Visa. If yes how long does it take to expire? Does the medicals matter or is it the visa epiry date that only matters? The visa expires in October and I just want to know the best time to travel as my husband is still working and we are trying to gather money.Thanks everyone
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by pator(m): 10:53pm On Apr 22, 2013

God will grant you favour in your interview in Jesus name. I am also preparing to go for my medicals, any particular reason why your daughter's medical fees is that high? Because I also have a 3 year old boy. Also, did they do X-ray for your pregnant wife? Because my wife is in the same condition. Then which of the hospitals did u use. I will be glad if you can explain all the stuffs to me.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by tolubillion: 10:57pm On Apr 22, 2013
. See guy u don do am just let it go like that becos measles vaccine for adult is rubbish and also for ur u daughter is also to much u don't go with ur child immunization record and also which hospital u went for it becos children practice collect 18k for pneumococcal vaccine of which is free in general hospital and health centres other vaccine re also free in GH or HC pls make sure u take u kids for the necessary vaccine before going to do medicals for adult it shld not be more thAn 8k becos oF some vaccine which u would have received drin ur childhood pls don't let all dis doctors.smartin u dere pls talk that is expensive that they shld look in to it .or better still come back after u complete some immnization at health centre which is free.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by chykezworld: 11:49pm On Apr 22, 2013
@honeydee n those who r goin for der interview dis wk....go n succeed...divine favour is urs.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by ahmedgafar7(m): 11:55pm On Apr 22, 2013
I wish those going for interview what I wish myself....success
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by spectacular007: 1:16am On Apr 23, 2013
...Few days 2 2014 selection..by faith, I knw amma winner...hello house...
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by odunmanuel: 1:48am On Apr 23, 2013
rood boy: God's almighty I'm plidin you God 2morow is my love intview (Honeydee) I want you 2 grant her the visa IJN Amen...
I also join u in prayer on her behalf. Honeydee, 2day is ur day & u won't b disappointed. We shal al hear ur testimony & rejoice wit u
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by odunmanuel: 1:50am On Apr 23, 2013
I Hate 9ja: Non of NL dv winner as joined the USA army....why?
Is dat ur area of interest?

1 Like

Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by odunmanuel: 1:52am On Apr 23, 2013
bibi007: @ladyboss pls d exchange rate at d embassy is #165 to 1dollars, so go with extra cash ohh or u will be in a tight corner.
A phrase is sufficient 4 d wise
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by odunmanuel: 1:58am On Apr 23, 2013
ferdimako:

Am concerned too.Are they too old or afraid of Afghanistan battle?
I guess old age & lack of interest might be d major P
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by odunmanuel: 2:08am On Apr 23, 2013
Tiwalad: Hi everyone, I just collected the brown envelope. I bless God. Please does the medicals expire before the Visa. If yes how long does it take to expire? Does the medicals matter or is it the visa epiry date that only matters? The visa expires in October and I just want to know the best time to travel as my husband is still working and we are trying to gather money.Thanks everyone
Rejoice wit u & ur family. U wil b financially balance IJN

(1) (2) (3) ... (678) (679) (680) (681) (682) (683) (684) ... (869) (Reply)

QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 / USA Visit Visa Part 4 / Studying In Finland (free Tuition)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.