Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,585 members, 7,837,210 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 07:02 PM

DV 2013 Winners Meet Here - Travel (706) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / DV 2013 Winners Meet Here (923609 Views)

DV 2014 Winners Meet Here / Dv Lottery 2013 Winners: Let's Discuss Here / Dv 2012 Result Is Out ! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (703) (704) (705) (706) (707) (708) (709) ... (869) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by gnykelly(m): 4:07pm On May 03, 2013
Congrat 0216x. Leave a prayer for the rest of us in Nigeria
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by Petsal(m): 4:32pm On May 03, 2013
kdgom66:
@kingdom: thanks a lot. Am aware he can't take her along for now.

It won't affect his visa. He can get married before he leaves Nigeria but his wife won't be able to follow him to America. They will have to wait for 5 years for him to become a citizen and then petition for her. He can petition for her as a greencard holder but there is no difference because it will take 5 years or more either ways.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by chirpywest(m): 4:42pm On May 03, 2013
chykezworld: nwanne nwoke...hw is studies n ur wify...welcome back..tnx for ur concern towards my case....imela
my brother. Call me on Sunday @11pm naija time cos there are things we need to figure out
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by Petsal(m): 4:46pm On May 03, 2013
A friend did his medicals around 23rd March and did his interview april and visa approved. Pls, he want to know for how many month does he needs before the medical expires cos he intend leaving the shore of naija by July ending or 2nd week of August? Thanks house
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by Petsal(m): 5:04pm On May 03, 2013
@kidgom: pls, knowing fully well that it will take abt 5yrs, can she stil be able to stil visit in case she wanted to come for a visit? Thanks
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by kdgom66: 5:55pm On May 03, 2013
Petsal: @kidgom: pls, knowing fully well that it will take abt 5yrs, can she stil be able to stil visit in case she wanted to come for a visit? Thanks

Of course, she can visit him by applying for an B-2 visa but whether she is granted the visa or not is another matter. Yes, she can always visit him.

1 Like

Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by Kunlexymoore: 5:57pm On May 03, 2013
Petsal: A friend did his medicals around 23rd March and did his interview april and visa approved. Pls, he want to know for how many month does he needs before the medical expires cos he intend leaving the shore of naija by July ending or 2nd week of August? Thanks house
He's good to go even by August. Usually you have 6 months after ur medicals.

1 Like

Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by chykezworld: 6:14pm On May 03, 2013
chirpywest: my brother. Call me on Sunday @11pm naija time cos there are things we need to figure out
no prob...my brother...i will call u.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by honeydee: 6:35pm On May 03, 2013
Chuck87:

Hey, it's me again! Please what are the requirements for the Ghanaian police report? The documents I'm meant to go with. Thanks a million.

you just need to go with your passport. i bliv it costs GHC20 or so. not more than GHC30 tho and maybe a lil more if you want to fast track it.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by Shewen4God: 6:44pm On May 03, 2013
026IX: After d usual protocols, we(me, wife, and 17months old daughter) paid, submitted forms snd waited.... Window 16 started, followed by 13 and then 14 and 15.... We were 1st to be called by 14 and it went like dis....
CO.. What's ur highest qualification?
Me.. BSc Bus Admin (in full)
CO .. Which school?
ME.. Ahmadu Bello Uni Zaria
CO.. What year did u graduate?
Me.. 2005
CO.. Did u do NYSC, where did u serve and. what did u do?
Me.. 2006, Delta state, high school Teacher
CO.. What do u do now?
Me.. I'm a Cinematographer
CO......... Ur documents look ok, so am gonna approve ur VISA!!!!!!!!!!
Na so e take happen ooooo!!!!! Make una help me thank GOD ooooooo!!!!!!!!!
jst like dt, congratulation to ur family!!!
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by Petsal(m): 7:25pm On May 03, 2013
kdgom66:

Of course, she can visit him by applying for an B-2 visa but whether she is granted the visa or not is another matter. Yes, she can always visit him.

@Kdgom66: thanks a lot cos u have been of tremendous help. Pls, can u throw more light on what B-2 Visa is all about pls. Thanks so much
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by Favourablegirl: 7:38pm On May 03, 2013
Petsal: Hello house, pls I need an advise on this case:
A friend got his Visa approved and collected his travelling package. He's making plans to settle down maritally I mean getting married before leaving the shore of Naija. Someone was telling him that what he wanted to might affect his Visa. Pls, how true is this information cos I believe, getting married doesn't has anything to do with his Visa. Pls I need ur contribution fast. Thanks

IT IS NOT GOING TO AFFECT HIS VISA,THE VISA HAD BEEN APPROVED WHEN HE SETTLE HE WILL FILE A PETITION FOR THE WIFE

1 Like

Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by Gentiger(m): 8:03pm On May 03, 2013
Petsal: Hello house, pls I need an advise on this case:
A friend got his Visa approved and collected his travelling package. He's making plans to settle down maritally I mean getting married before leaving the shore of Naija. Someone was telling him that what he wanted to might affect his Visa. Pls, how true is this information cos I believe, getting married doesn't has anything to do with his Visa. Pls I need ur contribution fast. Thanks

Getting married does not in any way affect his visa. He's been issued and is free to move forward with his life.

1 Like

Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by Gentiger(m): 8:06pm On May 03, 2013
kdgom66:

To the best of my knowledge, such visas are usually not issued. She's considered a flight risk.

1 Like

Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by 026IX: 9:39pm On May 03, 2013
Elshaddai, Elshaddai, Elohim and Adonai..
Age to Age You are still the same, by the power of Your Name...
I will praise and lift You high.... Elshaddai.

Only a fool says in his heart, "there is no God"
...For indeed I am a living testimony of the power of HIS hand... I pray all dAt r yet to be interviewed will have a success story to tell in the Name of JESUS CHRIST... Amen
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by Nobody: 10:28pm On May 03, 2013
Pls help here.. Most results we're getting is "hasn't been chosen at this time" is it possible for them to release sumfin like 2nd or 3rd batch.. Pls advice
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by Journi2America(m): 10:34pm On May 03, 2013
Amefrica: Pls help here.. Most results we're getting is "hasn't been chosen at this time" is it possible for them to release sumfin like 2nd or 3rd batch.. Pls advice
@AMEFRICA, indeed u said the truth. Forumites, something is wrong somewhere.......just dry for our trend!
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by edimop: 10:48pm On May 03, 2013
Journi2America: @AMEFRICA, indeed u said the truth. Forumites, something is wrong somewhere.......just dry for our trend!
nofin is wrong.......jst keep checking,til oct 1,u might stil be a lucky winner.so don't conclude yet.........
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by Nobody: 10:53pm On May 03, 2013
edimop: nofin is wrong.......jst keep checking,til oct 1,u might stil be a lucky winner.so don't conclude yet.........

Got it boss.. I pray I got selected dis year or else I'm OUT of dat dv shit
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by Nobody: 10:58pm On May 03, 2013
Journi2America: @AMEFRICA, indeed u said the truth. Forumites, something is wrong somewhere.......just dry for our trend!

All will be well, we will have cause to testify here.. Shit is Shit
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by tolubillion: 10:59pm On May 03, 2013
026IX: Elshaddai, Elshaddai, Elohim and Adonai..

...For indeed I am a living testimony of the power of HIS hand... I pray all dAt r yet to be interviewed will have a success story to tell in the Name of JESUS CHRIST... Amen
. Amen, claim it ijN
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by kdgom66: 11:18pm On May 03, 2013
Petsal:

@Kdgom66: thanks a lot cos u have been of tremendous help. Pls, can u throw more light on what B-2 Visa is all about pls. Thanks so much

An B-2 visa is for those visiting America for pleasure/tourism/shopping/medical care. She can always apply for the visa to visit her hubby. But I won't advise her to tell the CO that she is married to a greencard holder and she is visiting him. Let another person like close family member invites her and she should never volunteer information that she is married to a greencard holder because they'll assume she'll never return to Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by edimop: 11:22pm On May 03, 2013
Amefrica:

Got it boss.. I pray I got selected dis year or else I'm OUT of dat dv shit
the greatest failure in lyf is wen we stop trying........I never loosed hope in my own tym and I ws selected in 2013dv.....so God is d master planner.wen I lost all hope ws wen God showed me d favour.so keep believn in ur faith cos t wrks wonders......

1 Like

Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by cooldude11: 11:48pm On May 03, 2013
Hi guys, i just check the DV-2014 result and found that i have been selected for further processing. But am quite worried cuz my CN is 18,046 (eighteen thousand and forty six). Am from Nigeria and i don't really understand how the visa bulletin works. Can anyone help to tell if this CN is high or not. Thanks
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by monsieursam64(m): 11:51pm On May 03, 2013

Congratulations bro... YES... It can only be GOD!
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by monsieursam64(m): 12:01am On May 04, 2013
cooldude11: Hi guys, i just check the DV-2014 result and found that i have been selected for further processing. But am quite worried cuz my CN is 18,046 (eighteen thousand and forty six). Am from Nigeria and i don't really understand how the visa bulletin works. Can anyone help to tell if this CN is high or not. Thanks
congrats bro... Ur CN is kinda high bt that is nt problem. Expect ur interview btw july or august nxt yr. Meanwhile ensure u fill carefully d dsp forms and send to kcc as soon as possible for processing of ur case.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by cooldude11: 12:07am On May 04, 2013
monsieursam64: congrats bro... Ur CN is kinda high bt that is nt problem. Expect ur interview btw july or august nxt yr. Meanwhile ensure u fill carefully d dsp forms and send to kcc as soon as possible for processing of ur case.

Thanks so much bro. That's encouraging and i hope it all turns out well. Just one last question, On the DS 230 form where it says enter your permanent address where you intend to live in the US and address where your green card will be mailed. is it best to say not applicable or fill in my friend's address instead. that's been my only problem so far. thanks
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by Yusmash00: 12:09am On May 04, 2013
ik.swiss:
HOMMIES I CALLED THE KCC NOW WITH MY MAGIC JACK ND THE WOMAN THAT PICKED UP THE CALL TOLD ME THAT IS NOT A PROBLEM FOR ME SHE SAID I SHOULD FILL IN THAT AM HER SON......................JUST GONNA BOW DOWN MY HEAD AND PRAY TO GOD TO SEE ME THRU
magic jack? hmmm grin
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by femsoj: 12:16am On May 04, 2013
@michealadeshiyan@gmail.com, am sorry for not responding to your mail. I have tried so many times, but I keep receiving a error message
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by dchalice: 12:34am On May 04, 2013
Hello House,please my interview date is fast approacing and i want to know if there is any issue with laminated documents.i have some of my documents laminated and would like to know what those with laminated documents experienced during there interview.Thanks a big bunch..
femsoj: @michealadeshiyan@gmail.com, am sorry for not responding to your mail. I have tried so many times, but I keep receiving a error message
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by jaspa400(m): 1:25am On May 04, 2013

AMEN

1 Like

Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by loconzo00: 4:30am On May 04, 2013
monsieursam64: congrats bro... Ur CN is kinda high bt that is nt problem. Expect ur interview btw july or august nxt yr. Meanwhile ensure u fill carefully d dsp forms and send to kcc as soon as possible for processing of ur case.

He should also remember to keep a copy of the filled form.

(1) (2) (3) ... (703) (704) (705) (706) (707) (708) (709) ... (869) (Reply)

General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 13 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 / QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.