Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,708 members, 7,831,214 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 03:39 PM

DV 2013 Winners Meet Here - Travel (770) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / DV 2013 Winners Meet Here (922949 Views)

DV 2014 Winners Meet Here / Dv Lottery 2013 Winners: Let's Discuss Here / Dv 2012 Result Is Out ! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (767) (768) (769) (770) (771) (772) (773) ... (869) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by roodboy: 4:56pm On Jun 15, 2013
Sakirasexy: Hey housemates,,i am sorry for not coming to the house after wen my my interview was supppose to hold.i missed my interview thet day,didnt make it to the interview on time,,so i resheduled.and to the glory of God,i have been given another date by the embassy.

Thanx God, Dat is a sign of successful IJN...wat is the next day of ur reschedule now?
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by monsieursam64(m): 5:18pm On Jun 15, 2013
@junkerhill, welcome back 2 d family. Congrats 4 a successful interview ahead.
@edimop and all who just received d 2nl, Congrats! In August y'all shall sing a new song of praise to GOD Almighty.
@sakirasexy; pls dis is ur last chance, mk good use of it. I wish u only d best.
@amedino; in less than 3 days, u will join the league of successful dv selectees. Congrats in advance bro.

2 Likes

Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by Yusmash00: 5:56pm On Jun 15, 2013
jaspa400: pls how do d receipt looks like...i received three mail from dem,which one is d receipt
Login into the USCIS ELIS Portal with your registered email and password. Click view messages. You will see the receipt.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by Yusmash00: 6:00pm On Jun 15, 2013
shipsonsipe: Hello family...pls I nid u to guide me thru d USCIS fee..I have bin battling wiv it allday..I followed d instruction given and wz re-directed to Uscis-elis site whre I wz asked to register and I did...buh on getin to d page I have not bin able to locate whre to click to pay 4d immigrant fee...pls house...I rily do nid ur assistance...tnx and waiting 4a prompt responce.
http://www.uscis.gov/portal/site/uscis/menuitem.5af9bb95919f35e66f614176543f6d1a/?vgnextoid=3a2bb75e8109b310VgnVCM100000082ca60aRCRD&vgnextchannel=fe529c7755cb9010VgnVCM10000045f3d6a1RCRD
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by YessWeeCan(m): 6:22pm On Jun 15, 2013
Sakirasexy: Hey housemates,,i am sorry for not coming to the house after wen my my interview was supppose to hold.i missed my interview thet day,didnt make it to the interview on time,,so i resheduled.and to the glory of God,i have been given another date by the embassy.
This time around try to be punctual, if possible get a hotel closer to the island. all the best.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by tosdem(f): 6:34pm On Jun 15, 2013
Yusmash00: http://www.uscis.gov/portal/site/uscis/menuitem.5af9bb95919f35e66f614176543f6d1a/?vgnextoid=3a2bb75e8109b310VgnVCM100000082ca60aRCRD&vgnextchannel=fe529c7755cb9010VgnVCM10000045f3d6a1RCRD
am also facing this problem and av been ont his for the past an hour now I didn't not knw where to make this payment plx so much happy if some can share more lit to this even the link given@the top take me to where I always went tru plx help am having headach because of this now
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by Yusmash00: 6:46pm On Jun 15, 2013
tosdem: am also facing this problem and av been ont his for the past an hour now I didn't not knw where to make this payment plx so much happy if some can share more lit to this even the link given@the top take me to where I always went tru plx help am having headach because of this now
Try tomorrow. I think the site is having some technical issue at this moment. I try to check something on my profile too. I cant.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by kaygee1977: 7:10pm On Jun 15, 2013
Hello house...support me in prayers...my interview is on Monday 17th...I know by His Grace and Favour...I wil share my testimony on this forum on Monday...I am thanking my King and my God for this opportunity and successful completion. Amen. May Your Name be forever be Praised. Amen.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by roodboy: 7:33pm On Jun 15, 2013
junkerhill: my brother i'm sorry o. i must see u before i leave lagos.

Dat wld be better.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by tosdem(f): 7:38pm On Jun 15, 2013
@Yusmash00 thanks
@kaygee success
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by junkerhill(m): 7:59pm On Jun 15, 2013
kaygee1977: Hello house...support me in prayers...my interview is on Monday 17th...I know by His Grace and Favour...I wil share my testimony on this forum on Monday...I am thanking my King and my God for this opportunity and successful completion. Amen. May Your Name be forever be Praised. Amen.
His name will surely be praised. Just your going there is just to fulfill all righteousness
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by Kunlexymoore: 8:26pm On Jun 15, 2013
mata1ng: I thanked God for His goodness upon me and my family, the tension of over a year finally become real today. Thanks to every members of this great forum indeed it is a tutorial centre and information centre for the immigrant (EXPO). You guys are doing a great job from page 1 to 763 pages no be moi moi. God will reward you all. I have been following this thread from day 1 and it’s my turn to share my experience.
We got to the embassy @ 5.55am for 7am appointment pass through all security checks before gaining access into the hall. We were given a tag and made payment for $990 and waited for our names to be called for documentation at the window 17 and asked us to wait for our tag number to be called for the interview (I thought it was going to be a board room interview but what I saw was like a child’s play) I did not know the interview was already going on because we entered the hall a bit late due to the security check. The guy in window 14 was friendly and straight to business no waste of time he approved 5 families before we were interviewed by the nice elderly man @ window 16 who also approved 3 different families before our turn but thorough. There was a particular couple he interviewed one after the other for like 3 rounds and they were with baby but he later approved their visa, but the oga at the window 15 only interview one applicant for more than 1 hour and he asked the man to produce a particular document before 1p.m. (Please when you are seated try as much as possible to see what is going on because while we were seated we saw the positioning for the thumb print and I explain the process to my wife as this gave us some credit because the CO was just saying beautiful good till we were done). Our number beeped at window 16, we were asked to raise our hand to raise our right hand to take an oath, we did. He showed us the document sent to KCC and asked us to sign and we did. He saw us exchanging our baby who was sleeping to another to enable us complete the finger print and signing so he asked my wife to go and sit down with the baby that he has some questions for me.

Co: why did you play this lottery
Me: To enable me go to America to learn new things and give back to the Americans what I’ve learnt
Co: Do you have any relative in America
Me: Yes my host ( He checked the form and mention his name and his address) I said yes.
Co: How is he to you.
Me: A family friend.
Co: Apart from your host who else do you have in America
Me: No one
Co: Any member of your wife family in America
Me: No.
Co: Tell me about your highest level of education.
Me: When I sent the form to KCC I had OND but now I am through with my B.sc
Co: In what?
Me: Banking & Finance.
Co: How many years did complete you programe.
Me: 5 years (He wanted to raise and exception and I quickly told him it was a part time programe)
Co: Oh I see.
Me: I smiled.
Co: Do you have any other child apart from your son?
Co: What about your wife?
Co: Were you present when your wife gave birth?
Me: Yes.
Co: Where?
Me: Gbagada Lagos.
Co: I mean is it Hospital or traditional
Me: Hospital.
Co: For how long was she in the labour?
Me: We got to the hospital 6.am in the morning and she gave birth 10.pm
Co: Was it CS or normal birth?
Me: Normal birth.
Co: When was she discharged?
Me: The following day. He was amazed.
He brought out 2 paper circle the address and asked me to pick the visa next week and the other paper for visa payment.
Co: Any question.
Me: I said no sir. Before he go change his mind. He returned my original document.

Na so God do am ooo. He still dey do me like a dream.
Congratulations. Really interesting testimony. Ur experience was VERY similar to ours. We were also interviewed by the elderly man but he was in Window 13 then. We were asked similar questions too and I remember our baby was sleeping during the interview as well (though she woke up when we were about to be granted the VISA). Really amazing!!! Question: Was your wife not interviewed as well? So when are u guys planning to move? We are moving soon by His grace. Best wishes.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by Husmern(m): 8:50pm On Jun 15, 2013
kaygee1977: Hello house...support me in prayers...my interview is on Monday 17th...I know by His Grace and Favour...I wil share my testimony on this forum on Monday...I am thanking my King and my God for this opportunity and successful completion. Amen. May Your Name be forever be Praised. Amen.
mine is on WED!!!...may God mk everytin easier 4 us dan we can even immagine...no panic,, best of success Insha Allah
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by Kunlexymoore: 10:18pm On Jun 15, 2013
lhasky007: Wonder peeps d concluding part of our testimony goes thus;
When my wife was explainin ow we met she mentioned we v bin frnds on Facebook bf and we were lucky to v printed out d chats we had dating back to 2011. She showed him wen he wus askin ow we met n repeatn d question all ova. Good pipo ov nairaland the CO opened my wifes FB wall n mine, he later asked me if ds is me on a printed sheet wich my FB wall was on. I ans Yes n was stunned. Al d birthday picture n weddn pictures we posted on FB was printed out. I m not a FB person so d pix I had on FB wansnt mach tk God for my wife who posted most of d pix n she also bears my Family name on FB.

I don't knw why our interview went lik dat may b cs we were quite yung. After al d drilling n all. We were so exhausted n I was cold cos arund 4pm d hall was almst empty. I felt dy would put us on AP but to God be d glory @ about 4.30pm we were d last set of pipo in d hall jst me n my wife. Al other windows were closed d CO called us n he brought two white sheet n told us to pick d visa up. My wife hugged me with tears n I alst did d same but as a man I held it back. We were so api we jst stepped out ASAP n forgot to collect our NPC n my wifes result plus marriage cert. We went back for d docs today n picked it up.

Prayer is the key even with al docs pls focus on God. USA here we come! I and my wife cnt wait to land in Chicago. Praise God!
Congratulations. Really tough but thank God, it's victory @ last! Did u guys marry after the results were released? (though that shouldn't be the reason for the long interview). Thank God u scaled thru. Welcome to America.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by Kunlexymoore: 10:23pm On Jun 15, 2013
tundemalik@gmai:
congratulations to u and your wifffy,it can only be God,this is one of the longest interview so far in this forum
One of the longest?? I think it's the longest! Imcool's (already in the US)interview too was also long but not up to dis, but we thank God, it's victory at last!!! Once again, Congrats!
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by mata1ng(m): 10:30pm On Jun 15, 2013
Kunlexymoore: Congratulations. Really interesting testimony. Ur experience was VERY similar to ours. We were also interviewed by the elderly man but he was in Window 13 then. We were asked similar questions too and I remember our baby was sleeping during the interview as well (though she woke up when we were about to be granted the VISA). Really amazing!!! Question: Was your wife not interviewed as well? So when are u guys planning to move? We are moving soon by His grace. Best wishes.

my wife was not interviewed just myself. I planned leaving soon 1st while my family will join me later.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by ManTiger(m): 10:44pm On Jun 15, 2013
rood boy:

Tell me sometin padi, relocate 2 where?
haba, you know now.
How's your weekend going?
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by mata1ng(m): 10:53pm On Jun 15, 2013
Jinny123: To God be the glory, my family were d first to be interviewed @ window 16 ds morning.

we were interviewed same day @ window 16 u n ur wife wore suite with ur baby. When were u asked to pick ur psport cos i did not hear dat part.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by Kunlexymoore: 11:18pm On Jun 15, 2013
lhasky007:

Yea shortly after she played as single we gt married.
That shouldn't be d issue, my wife also played as single. But it's all good. Thank God!
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by Kunlexymoore: 11:19pm On Jun 15, 2013
Amefrica: Pls help me house.. I applied for 2014 dv lottery i was not chosen, so im trying to study in America on a student visa. Hope this wont affect me if im finally chosen by Oct. cuz i heard therell be anoda selection.. Pls advice
Nooo. Not @ all!
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by roodboy: 12:50am On Jun 16, 2013
ManTiger:
haba, you know now.
How's your weekend going?

0h! I see, obodo oyinbo abi? My side is great padi mi...how's ur new wrk is goin on? Buh wen is ur intview?
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by Kunlexymoore: 1:16am On Jun 16, 2013
junkerhill: Phew!!!
Glad I'm back. I have missed this wonderful family for a long time. There's never been a day that passed that I'm pushed to come online and meet my brothers and sisters that I have missed for so long, but something (personal) keep pulling me back. Thank God I'm fully back to stay and God help me, I will also to give my testimony just like many others in the past.
I entered lagos on wednesday and went for my medical and police report today. I thank God cos everything went well. I'm now waiting for my interview which comes up ending of this month.
I thank those who cared enough to asked about me, people like CHIO, NERO and KUNLEXMOORE. Thanks for not forgetting one of your own.
@Chio, how are u preparing I tot u might have been at the States by now?
@kunlexmoore, I'm happy for your family, I rejoice with your family and also thank the Almighty for what He did for your family.
@Mohammed Shire, I'm happy that after 60days of Administrative Process, the visa was given to u at last.
@Fedimako, wish u success on ur IELTS (if its yet to done) and congrats (if its been done already).
@Gentiger and Temmytanny, your effort is still appreciated. You both are doing marvelous job on this thread with the best intention of helping all. I must tell you that those gOod work has not gone un-noticed by THE MOST. You will receive your reward in due season.
@Adesoji, how can I forget you? Your help has helped me in helping others. I really appreciate your sneaking in (without your wife's approval) to throw few coins on the floor. Those coins, I must tell u are being used in making people's life better than what they are.
@Ifeanyi abdul, never knew u ar still around. Wish you the safest trip to OBODO-OYIBO.
NB: you are the chairman of the planning committee of the End of the year party, while Adesoji is our host (if anyone disagrees let him nominate pls).
@Justwise, thank you for permitting GENLION to be posting on this thread. He is still one of our brothers
@Spoondar, I never knew u have travelled. Thank God for the safest trip to US.
@Pjogutum, your medical was on the high side, bt thank God you are equal to the task. Its all for good. They are all testimonies waiting to be heard. Congrats in advance.
With a heart full of joy, I congratulate:
Lorddom
Pator
Jaspa400 (Onye nkem)
Amedino
Tolubillion
Iscamfieil
Monsieur
Mata1ng

To all waiting for their 2NL, wish you the best. People like:
Edimop
Rooooooood Booooy
Genlion
Faithman

Those waiting to be current, I implore you to be patient and wait for it cos it must surely come.

Thank you all and may God bless.
You are welcome my guy. I definitely missed ur contributions. I could not help but ask for ur whereabouts especially at some points when the house was becoming boring and questions were posted with no answers. While I 'understood' why some people went silent perhaps because they've gotten their VISA and needed to concentrate on something else, I was particularly bothered about your disappearance shortly after u announced to us you've gotten ur 2NL and waiting for ur interview.

Anyway, thank God you are back and I wish you SUCCESS in your forthcoming interview. My guess is that you went to spend time with God as you did earlier, and my God will not disappoint you. He will show up at your point of needs! Best wishes!!!
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by Kunlexymoore: 1:22am On Jun 16, 2013
The Lord go with you and I trust you will come back with testimonies.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by roodboy: 4:45am On Jun 16, 2013

Congrat in advance..don't worri, no one of our E-family carry last.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by genlion: 5:10am On Jun 16, 2013
Pls pple of this forum, let av adequate information on how to pay the 160dollars. Its like those who av done theirs before are not willing to help. Pls let,s help ourselves. Genlion reporting
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by YessWeeCan(m): 6:02am On Jun 16, 2013
genlion: Pls pple of this forum, let av adequate information on how to pay the 160dollars. Its like those who av done theirs before are not willing to help. Pls let,s help ourselves. Genlion reporting
I think they recently introduce a new method of payment which is not users friendly, (my thought though) but in no time the issue will be resolved.
pls house, whoever has been able to do the payment successfully (the new method) should kindly explain step by step to the rest of us. @Yusmash00 good job i appreciate ur effort.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by YessWeeCan(m): 6:30am On Jun 16, 2013
mata1ng:

we were interviewed same day @ window 16 u n ur wife wore suite with ur baby. When were u asked to pick ur psport cos i did not hear dat part.
Blame it on happiness he made you not listen to the pick up date, that's not an issue, go pick it a week after a successful interview.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by YessWeeCan(m): 6:34am On Jun 16, 2013
Your successful interview experience shall manifest tomorrow IJN.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by belincye: 7:37am On Jun 16, 2013
Happy sunday to everyone in the house, may God continue to bless and prosper us in jesus name amen.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by junkerhill(m): 10:12am On Jun 16, 2013
Kunlexymoore: You are welcome my guy. I definitely missed ur contributions. I could not help but ask for ur whereabouts especially at some points when the house was becoming boring and questions were posted with no answers. While I 'understood' why some people went silent perhaps because they've gotten their VISA and needed to concentrate on something else, I was particularly bothered about your disappearance shortly after u announced to us you've gotten ur 2NL and waiting for ur interview.

Anyway, thank God you are back and I wish you SUCCESS in your forthcoming interview. My guess is that you went to spend time with God as you did earlier, and my God will not disappoint you. He will show up at your point of needs! Best wishes!!!
my brother thank you so much for the concern. As if you knew the exact reason why I went away. I'm thanking God for your success so far and also for the ones coming ahead. You will never miss out on anything prepared for you from heaven
I got a notification that you sent me a personal message. I couldn't read it after trying severally to. I would like to have any of your contacts; email, pin, mobile and fb. Mine is on my contact pls. I will be expecting your pls. Thanks once again for the wishes and may God bless.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by junkerhill(m): 12:42pm On Jun 16, 2013
WITH ALL MY HEART, I SAY............

2 Likes

Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by edojariogba: 1:31pm On Jun 16, 2013
Hello house pls those of you that have done your interview how much did u pay at the embassy in naira recently. Pls i nid ur prompt reply
So that i will know aw much to hold on my interview day

(1) (2) (3) ... (767) (768) (769) (770) (771) (772) (773) ... (869) (Reply)

QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 / USA Visit Visa Part 4 / Studying In Finland (free Tuition)

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 72
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.