Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,629 members, 7,813,082 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 06:39 AM

DV 2013 Winners Meet Here - Travel (772) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / DV 2013 Winners Meet Here (920232 Views)

DV 2014 Winners Meet Here / Dv Lottery 2013 Winners: Let's Discuss Here / Dv 2012 Result Is Out ! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (769) (770) (771) (772) (773) (774) (775) ... (869) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by Chuck87: 1:23pm On Jun 17, 2013
lhasky007: I thank d good Lord for me and my wife, we had a successful interview today. It wasn't easy I won't lie but tk God for nairaland n what we v learnt ere. At d d end we were given d two white papers for visa collection and greencard payment fee. Full gist later peeps. Praise the Lord

Lol. Congratulations!

1 Like

Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by Chuck87: 1:29pm On Jun 17, 2013
Jinny123: To God be the glory, my family were d first to be interviewed @ window 16 ds morning.

Congrats!
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by Chuck87: 2:16pm On Jun 17, 2013
Please who else scheduled for interview in July got the call from the embassy? I've not got any calls cos my sim has been out of my phone and I fear for I might have missed the call. Is it a general thing or just a few people having the changes?
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by sozen2010: 2:26pm On Jun 17, 2013
mata1ng:

a BTA does not have a minhmum u can purchase, it depends on ur financial ability but d maximum is $5000 for BTA while its $4000 for PTA.

Pls what is PTA? Can i hold 500dollars for a family of four at the POE?
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by pjogutum1: 3:22pm On Jun 17, 2013
@Sozen2010: Pls what is PTA? Can i hold 500dollars for a family of four at the POE?

You can carry up to $20,000 but you have to declear it in the form you would be given to fill. if you are asked why you are carrying such amount, tell them you don't want to be a public charge, moreover you don't know how long it will take you to find a suitable job.

that was what my friend did. hope this helps
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by mata1ng(m): 4:28pm On Jun 17, 2013
sozen2010:

Pls what is PTA? Can i hold 500dollars for a family of four at the POE?

PTA is personal travel allowance while BTA is business travel allowance and they both represent d amount of dollar u can purchase officially from the bank at the official rate.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by addsam: 4:35pm On Jun 17, 2013
Goodday to everybody in the house.please how much are they collecting for medical test at Children practice in Ikoyi for Adult.i called them the lady told me between 30 - 35 k is it true.please help me out
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by edojariogba: 4:49pm On Jun 17, 2013
addsam: Goodday to everybody in the house.please how much are they collecting for medical test at Children practice in Ikoyi for Adult.i called them the lady told me between 30 - 35 k is it true.please help me out
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by edojariogba: 4:52pm On Jun 17, 2013
It is true i did mine medical last week at the children consultant at 30k and police report at #7500. Although i knw my police report was on the high side but i choose to do it cos i was directed to sombdy
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by Nobody: 4:59pm On Jun 17, 2013
edojariogba: It is true i did mine medical last week at the children consultant at 30k and police report at #7500

N7K5?...olopa and egunje.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by kaygee1977: 5:09pm On Jun 17, 2013
Dear Forum...I was interviewed today...my interview was smooth until the CO kept asking if i am sure that I am single due to previous Non Immigrants Visa Applications I have done in the past as far back as 2004 and 2007 that was denied consecutively...I have been put on further administrative process. I was given a contact sheet to fill...my relative, friend and neighbour must also fill to do a cross check on my marital status as single. I have told the CO that I am single. I have sent the filled form as directed. Please support me in Prayers for God's purpose to be fulfilled in my life. Amen. I believe strongly in the Lord and I will keep standing in my faith for my visa to be granted. The CO said it is just a cross examination that I am not denied... Thank you as you support me in Prayers. God bless us.

Congratulations to all that got their visa granted today.

1 Like

Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by monsieursam64(m): 6:01pm On Jun 17, 2013
kaygee1977: Dear Forum...I was interviewed today...my interview was smooth until the CO kept asking if i am sure that I am single due to previous Non Immigrants Visa Applications I have done in the past as far back as 2004 and 2007 that was denied consecutively...I have been put on further administrative process. I was given a contact sheet to fill...my relative, friend and neighbour must also fill to do a cross check on my marital status as single. I have told the CO that I am single. I have sent the filled form as directed. Please support me in Prayers for God's purpose to be fulfilled in my life. Amen. I believe strongly in the Lord and I will keep standing in my faith for my visa to be granted. The CO said it is just a cross examination that I am not denied... Thank you as you support me in Prayers. God bless us.

@kaygee just relax, the Good LORD, who started with you is more than able to give u victory at the end. In as much as ur records are straight, u dont have a problem. Cheers!

1 Like

Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by monsieursam64(m): 6:01pm On Jun 17, 2013
I picked up my visa today @ GSS. I give All Thanks and Praise To HIM(ALMIGHTY GOD) who started dis journey with me frm may last yr and has made it end on a successful note and has also gone ahead to mk d crooked ways in my life straight. Infact, i cant thank GOD enough for HIS faithfulness, love, grace and mercy upon my life.
And to every active member on d forum, i say Thank You for ur input so far.
To those having interviews dis wk, Go and Get ur visa approved by CO. For GOD has appoved it already. IT IS WELL!

1 Like

Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by kemseg2005: 6:24pm On Jun 17, 2013
kaygee1977: Dear Forum...I was interviewed today...my interview was smooth until the CO kept asking if i am sure that I am single due to previous Non Immigrants Visa Applications I have done in the past as far back as 2004 and 2007 that was denied consecutively...I have been put on further administrative process. I was given a contact sheet to fill...my relative, friend and neighbour must also fill to do a cross check on my marital status as single. I have told the CO that I am single. I have sent the filled form as directed. Please support me in Prayers for God's purpose to be fulfilled in my life. Amen. I believe strongly in the Lord and I will keep standing in my faith for my visa to be granted. The CO said it is just a cross examination that I am not denied... Thank you as you support me in Prayers. God bless us.

Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by Obatide(m): 6:36pm On Jun 17, 2013

God who hath brought you thus far, will see you through the journey and u shall sing praises to him only.
God will perfect it in due time.
Congratulations ahead.

1 Like

Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by kemseg2005: 6:36pm On Jun 17, 2013
@Kaygee 1977: It is well my brother! God dat started it will surely complete it!! Ur visa is guaranteed in Jesus name.

1 Like

Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by Chuck87: 7:30pm On Jun 17, 2013

Don't stress bro, GOD dey.

1 Like

Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by Nobody: 7:53pm On Jun 17, 2013

If you've told them in 2004 and 2007,that you were married to get the B1/B2, you ought to have entered as divorced,gone with a divorce paper bearing the name of the lady you claimed as your wife in the past.No matter the years gone, placing your thumb reveals everything about you fake or real.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by edojariogba: 9:25pm On Jun 17, 2013
Congrat @Ihasky pls did you pay in naira at the embassy? if so please how much did u pay in naira
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by justgod(m): 10:02pm On Jun 17, 2013
Izyy: @just god,it can only be God,we are sharing it together.there is no cause for alarm.
ing
@ izzy, Yes my bro, we are having it together by God's grace
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by daddykelly(m): 10:54pm On Jun 17, 2013
hello my fellow nairalanders,i thank God for my life and for safe trip.i left naija on friday around 8:50 via emirate to dubai for more than 7 hours then another flight to los angeles which lasted for more than 16 hours.my host picked me up from the airport....mehn america is such a beautiful place,though am still sufferinng from jet lag.i went to apply for my ssn today,and am getting in 7-10 working days,am feling sleepy already av to go now.later

1 Like

Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by doctorp76(m): 11:02pm On Jun 17, 2013
daddykelly: hello my fellow nairalanders,i thank God for my life and for safe trip.i left naija on friday around 8:50 via emirate to dubai for more than 7 hours then another flight to los angeles which lasted for more than 16 hours.my host picked me up from the airport....mehn america is such a beautiful place,though am still sufferinng from jet lag.i went to apply for my ssn today,and am getting in 7-10 working days,am feling sleepy already av to go now.later
thank God for save journey welcome to America!!!!!u can say that again this place is very beautiful!! and wishing everyone success in their interview and those waiting for 2nl it would land soon... just be patient!!! In God we trust!!!!!!!!!
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by tycoon77(m): 11:06pm On Jun 17, 2013
edojariogba: It is true i did mine medical last week at the children consultant at 30k and police report at #7500. Although i knw my police report was on the high side but i choose to do it cos i was directed to sombdy

Yes medical is 30+, bt the police report is jst 3k....
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by Husmern(m): 11:20pm On Jun 17, 2013

all will b well by God's grace....just relax *cheers*
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by ManTiger(m): 11:24pm On Jun 17, 2013
For those who just receive their 2NL, re-check if your date of interview has not been moved forward by 5days. Something seems to be wrong with LagosVI.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by Leripa(m): 5:06am On Jun 18, 2013
daddykelly: hello my fellow nairalanders,i thank God for my life and for safe trip.i left naija on friday around 8:50 via emirate to dubai for more than 7 hours then another flight to los angeles which lasted for more than 16 hours.my host picked me up from the airport....mehn america is such a beautiful place,though am still sufferinng from jet lag.i went to apply for my ssn today,and am getting in 7-10 working days,am feling sleepy already av to go now.later

Welcome to California my dear brother. I'm so happy for you. Take your time to rest very well....the Lord will renew your strength.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by roodboy: 6:40am On Jun 18, 2013

Of course, u wil not been denied @ the end of deir cross checkin IJN.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by roodboy: 6:49am On Jun 18, 2013
ManTiger:
Work is going on fine, my interview is coming up in early August and by his grace i dey commot as soon as i'm through with the interview. When is yours coming up? I'll be in touch when i storm Lagos by next month for my medical and Police Certificate.

No p. I"ll will been expectin u.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by lhasky007: 6:56am On Jun 18, 2013
edojariogba: Congrat @Ihasky pls did you pay in naira at the embassy? if so please how much did u pay in naira

Yea paid in naira. I n my wife paid a total of 109k. That is 54500k each. Hp I v ans ur question sir.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by lhasky007: 6:59am On Jun 18, 2013

Just relax bro n keep thankn God for ur visa. Put ur trust in Him n stop worryinq. Itz is already urs IJN.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by edojariogba: 8:11am On Jun 18, 2013
Yes @ ihasky tanks alot
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by ithankgod1392: 8:52am On Jun 18, 2013
Hello pls what shuld I go with to collect my visa packet?

(1) (2) (3) ... (769) (770) (771) (772) (773) (774) (775) ... (869) (Reply)

QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 / USA Visit Visa Part 4 / Studying In Finland (free Tuition)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.