Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,615 members, 7,813,020 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 04:23 AM

DV 2013 Winners Meet Here - Travel (773) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / DV 2013 Winners Meet Here (920220 Views)

DV 2014 Winners Meet Here / Dv Lottery 2013 Winners: Let's Discuss Here / Dv 2012 Result Is Out ! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (770) (771) (772) (773) (774) (775) (776) ... (869) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by monsieursam64(m): 9:12am On Jun 18, 2013
I want to openly say a Big Thank You to Roodboy and his fianceé for the love, care and support they showed to me all through my stay in their place. Im so grateful baba(roodboy).
May GOD grant you, all your heart desires IJN. Amen. You shall share your own successful interview experience in dis same forum. AMEN.
Very soon, we all shall meet in the United States, giving thanks and praise to GOD in one accord.
I also want to say thank you to all my nairaland brothers who i met one on one here in lagos, amongst whom are; mercy, jaspa, scamfieil, edimop, amedino, yusmash(though we never met face to face,but we were always in touch on phone).
Goodbye eko oni baje. On my way to benin city.
Congrats Amedino!
Safe journey Jaspa!
@all; IT IS WELL WITH US!!!

2 Likes

Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by ithankgod1392: 9:13am On Jun 18, 2013
monsieursam64: I picked up my visa today @ GSS. I give All Thanks and Praise To HIM(ALMIGHTY GOD) who started dis journey with me frm may last yr and has made it end on a successful note and has also gone ahead to mk d crooked ways in my life straight. Infact, i cant thank GOD enough for HIS faithfulness, love, grace and mercy upon my life.
And to every active member on d forum, i say Thank You for ur input so far.
To those having interviews dis wk, Go and Get ur visa approved by CO. For GOD has appoved it already. IT IS WELL!
It is well with bro,pls what shuld take when going to pick my visa @ GSS center and shuld I give extra days before going there ?

1 Like

Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by monsieursam64(m): 9:18am On Jun 18, 2013
I want to openly say a Big Thank You to Roodboy and his fianceé for the love, care and support they showed to me all through my stay in their place. Im so grateful baba(roodboy).
May GOD grant you, all your heart desires IJN. Amen. You shall share your own successful interview experience in dis same forum. AMEN.
Very soon, we all shall meet in the United States, giving thanks and praise to GOD in one accord.
I also want to say thank you to all my nairaland brothers who i met one on one here in lagos, amongst whom are; mercy, jaspa, scamfieil, edimop, amedino, yusmash(though we never met face to face,but we were always in touch on phone).
Goodbye eko oni baje, im coming back soon. On my way to benin city! O LORD, i ask for journey mercies.
Congrats Amedino!
Safe journey Jaspa!
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by pjogutum1: 9:21am On Jun 18, 2013
@Faithman2020: 2nd nl landed on friday...Favor is our portion, Junkerhill you re welcome. Go get Ur visa and Succeed¶™…
pjogutum,you re too good.I love your responses to question posted on this thread. Sir,I wish you success in ur forth coming interview.
Faith works Wonders.¶

Thanks and God bless you.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by monsieursam64(m): 9:35am On Jun 18, 2013
ithankgod1392: Hello pls what shuld I go with to collect my visa packet?
jst go there with a photocopy of ur passport data page and also with d collection slip giving to u by d CO. Please dont go there with a bag or else u will be forced to pay some money to those boys and girls outside d building to help u keep ur bag.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by ithankgod1392: 9:50am On Jun 18, 2013
monsieursam64: jst go there with a photocopy of ur passport data page and also with d collection slip giving to u by d CO. Please dont go there with a bag or else u will be forced to pay some money to those boys and girls outside d building to help u keep ur bag.
Thank you for the information,God bless you
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by mata1ng(m): 9:57am On Jun 18, 2013
When the Lord turn again d captivity of d Zion we were like them that dream. It was like a dream seeing our pasport stamped with America visa. God u are just too faithful. We acknowledge you for who you are. Thank you God and all d forumites.

2 Likes

Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by Husmern(m): 11:25am On Jun 18, 2013
daddykelly: hello my fellow nairalanders,i thank God for my life and for safe trip.i left naija on friday around 8:50 via emirate to dubai for more than 7 hours then another flight to los angeles which lasted for more than 16 hours.my host picked me up from the airport....mehn america is such a beautiful place,though am still sufferinng from jet lag.i went to apply for my ssn today,and am getting in 7-10 working days,am feling sleepy already av to go now.later
..10k God u arrive safely...pls lyk how much did u spend for ticket?
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by buklan4realyah(f): 11:26am On Jun 18, 2013
mata1ng: When the Lord turn again d captivity of d Zion we were like them that dream. It was like a dream seeing our pasport stamped with America visa. God u are just too faithful. We acknowledge you for who you are. Thank you God and all d forumites.

HALLELUJAH!
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by YessWeeCan(m): 12:54pm On Jun 18, 2013
It been a long time since someone spice-up this thread with (How To) stuff for new immigrant. i suppose you guys stop due to a outburst of a perceived prejudice, well ironically they are not whom you think they are.

Unknown to you, each time you guys engaged in an argument forumite learn valuable stuffs without which could have taking some of us years to discover. your argument is an eyes opener on here, no doubt both of your contribution are priceless.

Good friends, do not relent in ur effort to ensure a potential immigrant is adequately prepared for a new world with tips that will enable him/her settling down as quickly as possible.

Therefore it is important that you guys kindly make out time out of your busy schedule to chip in some of our findings, this way u are helping a brother from another mother.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by lhasky007: 1:40pm On Jun 18, 2013
I and my wife picked up our visas today. Itz been by His mercy n Grace. Its not by power nor might but we only received His favor. M short of words @ d moment n I jst wanna tk evry1 for dere support n wishes. Ur testimony is on the way. Trust in him. Love u all.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by anjolaoluwadv13: 2:05pm On Jun 18, 2013
Congrats to all that have had successful interview and those that are just current like me............though new on thhe forum.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by Kunlexymoore: 2:08pm On Jun 18, 2013
mata1ng:

my wife was not interviewed just myself. I planned leaving soon 1st while my family will join me later.
Ok.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by anjolaoluwadv13: 2:25pm On Jun 18, 2013
Good day to all forumites,have been really blessed by all the experiences shared on this great forum may the Lord bless each and everyone of you in return.My interview is scheduled for 2nd of August,just want to know if anyone as same date with me on this forum.I have one or two questions i needed answers to;(1)When and how do we book for medical appoints at Children Practice Hospital? (2) I was single when i applied for the lottery but got married two months before the result of the lottery,am now pregnant and would be due in September,hope they don't put couple in this situation on AP until they deliver for proper check if the marriage is authentic or not?
Thank you,your response will be highly appreciated.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by anjolaoluwadv13: 2:38pm On Jun 18, 2013
kaygee1977: Dear Forum...I was interviewed today...my interview was smooth until the CO kept asking if i am sure that I am single due to previous Non Immigrants Visa Applications I have done in the past as far back as 2004 and 2007 that was denied consecutively...I have been put on further administrative process. I was given a contact sheet to fill...my relative, friend and neighbour must also fill to do a cross check on my marital status as single. I have told the CO that I am single. I have sent the filled form as directed. Please support me in Prayers for God's purpose to be fulfilled in my life. Amen. I believe strongly in the Lord and I will keep standing in my faith for my visa to be granted. The CO said it is just a cross examination that I am not denied... Thank you as you support me in Prayers. God bless us.

Congratulations to all that got their visa granted today.

Don't worry brother,its a test of your faith,God that started this wif you shall see you through it.Cheers.......
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by anjolaoluwadv13: 2:49pm On Jun 18, 2013
Amedino1: Congratulations to all, dat jst received 2NL

The Lord is good,mine is on the 2nd of August.Anyone in the house with same date with me?
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by Kunlexymoore: 2:53pm On Jun 18, 2013
hituneu: PLS PRAISE GOD WITH ME OOOOOO,I CANT EXPRESS MY JOY TODAY,WE HAVE BEEN SCHEDULED FOR AN INTERVIEW COME AUGUST 15TH,7AM PROMPT,PLS OOO I AND MY HUSBAND NEED YOUR PRAYERS,ADVICE ON THE INTERVIEW,PLS ADVICE IS WELCOMED.WHAT TO DO AND WHAT NOT TO DO,WHAT TO TAKE ALONG AND WHAT NOT,AND ALSO WE NEED YOUR PREYERS ON OUR FINANCES TOO.
It is well. Start your visa processing immediately. Your medicals, police report, NPC birth certificates, school certificates etc. Best wishes.

2 Likes

Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by Kunlexymoore: 2:57pm On Jun 18, 2013
mata1ng:

PTA is personal travel allowance while BTA is business travel allowance and they both represent d amount of dollar u can purchase officially from the bank at the official rate.
Please note that BTA is only meant for corporate entities. Individuals can only access PTA ($4,000).
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by Nobody: 3:26pm On Jun 18, 2013
Kunlexymoore: Please note that BTA is only meant for corporate entities. Individuals can only access PTA ($4,000).

What is this PTA and BTA? For immigrants nothing of that.My pal struggled to pay for his flight and he is in TX.So what is this 4,000USD all about? Unless you need it to fast-track your settling down. Nobody will ask you at your POE.

1 Like

Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by Amedino1: 3:35pm On Jun 18, 2013
A̶̲̥̅̊ℓihα̲̅md̶̲̥̅̊uℓiℓℓα̲̅hi,,, My Visa approved Today ΐϞ less 25mins... Children Practise Hospital wat put Sand Sand ƒσя my Gari but e N̶̲̥̅̊Ơ̴̴͡ work..Baba God is totally involved ΐϞ my lyf.... Full update is coming soon
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by buklan4realyah(f): 3:37pm On Jun 18, 2013
Amedino1: A̶̲̥̅̊ℓihα̲̅md̶̲̥̅̊uℓiℓℓα̲̅hi,,, My Visa approved Today ΐϞ less 25mins... Children Practise Hospital wat put Sand Sand ƒσя my Gari but e N̶̲̥̅̊Ơ̴̴͡ work..Baba God is totally involved ΐϞ my lyf.... Full update is coming soon

congrats bro
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by roodboy: 3:45pm On Jun 18, 2013
monsieursam64: I want to openly say a Big Thank You to Roodboy and his fianceé for the love, care and support they showed to me all through my stay in their place. Im so grateful baba(roodboy).
Goodbye eko oni baje, im coming back soon. On my way to benin city! O LORD, i ask for journey mercies.
Congrats Amedino!
Safe journey Jaspa!

Big Amen my broda to ur prayers. Sure! Definately I"ll will share my own intview here successfully...Thanx God dat u land 2 ur state safty...my regard 2 ur mum & sis, pls help me tell dem dat wen I will come 4 visiting, dem shld help me arrange omo olosho down becuse I liked dat...lolzz.

1 Like

Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by kenny3: 4:08pm On Jun 18, 2013
@ Kunlexymoore. to all members, God bless u all richly. i am a new member, my interview will be in mid July, pls where can on get the NPC birth certificate from and like how much please? though i lost my birth certificate and i have been using affidavits since. pls i need your advice asap, thank you for the response and God bls u.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by ManTiger(m): 5:47pm On Jun 18, 2013
rood boy:

Big Amen my broda to ur prayers. Sure! Definately I"ll will share my own intview here successfully...Thanx God dat u land 2 ur state safty...my regard 2 ur mum & sis, pls help me tell dem dat wen I will come 4 visiting, dem shld help me arrange omo olosho down becuse I liked dat...lolzz.
I will tell your fiancee.
If na olosho, abeg come my side for IB or Ijebu Ode, clean gurls dey for just #1500 only.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by candytos: 6:03pm On Jun 18, 2013
kenny3: @ Kunlexymoore. to all members, God bless u all richly. i am a new member, my interview will be in mid July, pls where can on get the NPC birth certificate from and like how much please? though i lost my birth certificate and i have been using affidavits since. pls i need your advice asap, thank you for the response and God bls u.

Talking about birth certificates, are
sworn affidavits not acceptable at the DV visa interview? I av bn for a few non immigrant interviews at d American embassy with my sworn affidavit. Pls enlighten me though yet to get my 2NL.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by Husmern(m): 6:04pm On Jun 18, 2013
now @ 1 hotel close 2 ELEKE crescent....2morow is d day....pls rememba me in ur prayer oo
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by kevweflex(m): 6:15pm On Jun 18, 2013
monsieursam64: I want to openly say a Big Thank You to Roodboy and his fianceé for the love, care and support they showed to me all through my stay in their place. Im so grateful baba(roodboy).
Goodbye eko oni baje. On my way to benin city.
Congrats Amedino!
Safe journey Jaspa!

Aha, u dey B-side? Let's connect. Pls holla me @ 08038823454
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by junkerhill(m): 6:26pm On Jun 18, 2013
anjolaoluwadv13: Good day to all forumites,have been really blessed by all the experiences shared on this great forum may the Lord bless each and everyone of you in return.My interview is scheduled for 2nd of August,just want to know if anyone as same date with me on this forum.I have one or two questions i needed answers to;(1)When and how do we book for medical appoints at Children Practice Hospital? (2) I was single when i applied for the lottery but got married two months before the result of the lottery,am now pregnant and would be due in September,hope they don't put couple in this situation on AP until they deliver for proper check if the marriage is authentic or not?
Thank you,your response will be highly appreciated.
My sister, I want to assure you that all is well with you. You have nothing to worry about concerning your marriage.
For the medical appointment, there is no better way of booking an appointment than going to the hospital yourself. There, you will see everything as they unfold. Wish you the best.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by junkerhill(m): 6:28pm On Jun 18, 2013
Amedino1: A̶̲̥̅̊ℓihα̲̅md̶̲̥̅̊uℓiℓℓα̲̅hi,,, My Visa approved Today ΐϞ less 25mins... Children Practise Hospital wat put Sand Sand ƒσя my Gari but e N̶̲̥̅̊Ơ̴̴͡ work..Baba God is totally involved ΐϞ my lyf.... Full update is coming soon
Congrats brother.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by macsosa: 6:29pm On Jun 18, 2013
I need a little clarification from you regarding my sister who just won the DV 2014 lottery. On the DS 230 part 2 form, I think we made a mistake on the NAME and ADDRESS of PETITIONER. We wrote NOT APPLICABLE. Unfortunately for us we have sent the forms to KCC. This has left her with sleepless nights.

Can you PLEASE advice us on what to do since I trust your judgement.

We are from Ghana by the way
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by junkerhill(m): 6:30pm On Jun 18, 2013
Husmern: now @ 1 hotel close 2 ELEKE crescent....2morow is d day....pls rememba me in ur prayer oo
I know your are fully prepared. Wish you the best. Pls try and wake up early o. Dnt eat too much fufu so as not to over sleep....lol. I can't wait to hear your testimony.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by genlion: 6:30pm On Jun 18, 2013
Husmern: now @ 1 hotel close 2 ELEKE crescent....2morow is d day....pls rememba me in ur prayer oo
don't worry, sucess is urs. Pls I also need to lodge in an hotel too for my interview wich is to hold in two weeks time. So wat d name of the hotel and how much is it

(1) (2) (3) ... (770) (771) (772) (773) (774) (775) (776) ... (869) (Reply)

QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 / USA Visit Visa Part 4 / Studying In Finland (free Tuition)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.