Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,164,996 members, 7,859,569 topics. Date: Thursday, 13 June 2024 at 02:59 PM

DV 2013 Winners Meet Here - Travel (822) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / DV 2013 Winners Meet Here (926695 Views)

DV 2014 Winners Meet Here / Dv Lottery 2013 Winners: Let's Discuss Here / Dv 2012 Result Is Out ! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (819) (820) (821) (822) (823) (824) (825) ... (869) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by akintunde95: 11:21am On Aug 16, 2013
yello my case number is 2014AF00045254 pls when ll i be interview
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by jidex001(m): 12:02pm On Aug 16, 2013
AlabamaNiq: Current female winners of dvlottery who have no place to stay on arrival. Contact me if you're single we can discuss. We can be of help to each other as I have been here for sometime now. Thanks.

Why single lady and why don't u come out with ur intention. We are here to help or we could advice u as well. "I guess u know what I mean".

1 Like

Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by Favourablegirl: 1:38pm On Aug 16, 2013
alex4money: thank 4 ur respond,please wat is AL&OL.and plz were you asked of affidavite of support cos ur respond are highly needed thanks.

AL is advanced level and OL is Ordinary level, if u have Bac present the Probatoire. They did not request for Affidevit but they can ask who is ur host where will u be living. Sorry for the late reply
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by chio: 2:50pm On Aug 16, 2013
Pls house pls i need your advice concerning my medicals
i did mine in march(cant remember the exact date) and i wanted to travel in august
but looking @the flight fares its just to high for me to afford
i intend booking my flight second friday in September to new york i dont really know
weda its safe to do dat without my medicals expiring
Pls i need ur advice
thanks
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by tolubillion: 3:58pm On Aug 16, 2013
chio: Pls house pls i need your advice concerning my medicals
i did mine in march(cant remember the exact date) and i wanted to travel in august
but looking @the flight fares its just to high for me to afford
i intend booking my flight second friday in September to new york i dont really know
weda its safe to do dat without my medicals expiring
Pls i need ur advice
thanks
. Guy u better try to live dis month becos medicals expire 6months frm date of issue and also. I don't think flight fee can reduce now until sept ending.so u end up paying more with medicals processing allover again.Are u going with family,ensure u make a oneway payment.i no is not easy but beg ur families and relatives for help.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by roodboy: 4:45pm On Aug 16, 2013
I"ll wish my group 2013 best of luck and 2014...
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by roodboy: 5:32pm On Aug 16, 2013
I'm so sorri 2 those who are tryin 2 reach me on whatsap, my blackberry isn't wrkin fine...

Those 2014 dv winners make una try 2 check nah previous pix b4 na intview day oooooo and make una make sure dat the current pix look like the previous one..becuse I don't wnt any of my e-family 2 passtru wat I pastru durin my intview...all the best.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by tycoon77(m): 5:34pm On Aug 16, 2013
akintunde95: yello my case number is 2014AF00045254 pls when ll i be interview

Bro na by nxt year August...
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by rauly: 7:38pm On Aug 16, 2013
rood boy: I'm so sorri 2 does who are tryin 2 reach me on whatsap, my blackberry isn't wrkin fine...

Those 2014 dv winners make una try 2 check nah previous pix b4 na intview day oooooo and make una make sure dat the current pix look like the previous one..becuse I don't wnt any of my e-family 2 passtru wat I pastru durin my intview...all the best.
Pls how do we check our initial passport used??
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by anjolaoluwadv13: 10:34pm On Aug 16, 2013
Hello forumites,my keeping quiet have not been intentional.Just returned from Lagos on the 14th of August with our visa packages.

Early hours of 14th of August,armed robbers came into our apartment,meeting my husband alone in the house.They went with valuables and money,but to the glory of God my husband was left unhurt.Had it been i arrived abuja the night before,who knows,they would have gone with the visa packages.I just want to cease this opportunity to thank this Awesome God that our joy was not shattered by them.

Congrats to all forumites that have gotten their visas,i commit those that are yet to go for interviews into God's hand. Grace,favour and mercies of Almighty God shall go with you on those days.

Still checking vigorously for cheap flights to New York,we want to leave latest by next week cos my due date is fast approaching.

See you all at the top.Cheers!!!
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by roodboy: 12:02am On Aug 17, 2013
raul_y:
Pls how do we check our initial passport used??

Did u play it by ur sef or agent?
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by rauly: 3:14am On Aug 17, 2013
rood boy:

Did u play it by ur sef or agent?
My sister played it 4 me...
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by joexploit: 5:05am On Aug 17, 2013
Greatest forumites! Pls my interview comes up 23rd, kindly assist with final docs checklist. Also pls anyone with likely questions for couple with a 10months old daughter pls post.
@roodboy we all share ur pain and I personally admire ur kind of person. Its really hard for one to still come back and explain d challenges on a forum like dis....d trend has been for only successful forumite. I know dat God will do d best for u.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by chio: 7:07am On Aug 17, 2013
tolubillion: . Guy u better try to live dis month becos medicals expire 6months frm date of issue and also. I don't think flight fee can reduce now until sept ending.so u end up paying more with medicals processing allover again.Are u going with family,ensure u make a oneway payment.i no is not easy but beg ur families and relatives for help.

Tnx Tolu
am Traveling alone
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by belincye: 7:23am On Aug 17, 2013
@ rood boy, I admire your courage and dedication to this forum, you still contribute even after all you have been through, God will definitely reward you and your desires will come true. I pray for courage like yours.

1 Like

Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by seubis: 7:41am On Aug 17, 2013
@hiteneu,pls did u and ur hubby played as married @ the initial dv registration or u re included after winning ur hubby won the lottery?.pls await ur urgent response.congrats once again
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by Sakirasexy: 8:39am On Aug 17, 2013
Any one with idea of a hotel close to the embassy.interview comes up on monday
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by akintunde95: 8:43am On Aug 17, 2013
pls i need someone advice ..... In my e-passport i made mistakes my date of birth and my place of birth is not correct... Can i proceed or what can i do....
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by justgod(m): 8:45am On Aug 17, 2013
Hello house, had a long day @ children's practice yesterday. You'll require a lotta patience to get it done. Paid 12k for consultation and 8500k for vaccination, but it depends on the doctors diagnosis.
Interview loading...Aug 27th, pls don't stop your prayers, I know I'll come back with testimony.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by gokman4u(m): 8:58am On Aug 17, 2013
I salute ur courage,its rare 2 see pple wit such experience come bck & participate on a forum like this.
For d benefit of we d DV2014,Pls hw do we check our initial passport photo used?
I really need this info cos a friend entered d lottery 4me.
Thank u in anticipatn.
rood boy: I'm so sorri 2 those who are tryin 2 reach me on whatsap, my blackberry isn't wrkin fine...

1 Like

Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by faithman2020: 9:05am On Aug 17, 2013
[/color]
rood boy: I"ll wish my group 2013 best of luck and 2014...

I love your courage bro¶™
pls dont stop trying......cos you ll get there.

1 Like

Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by faithman2020: 9:13am On Aug 17, 2013
[/color]
just god: Hello house, had a long day @ children's practice yesterday. You'll require a lotta patience to get it done. Paid 12k for consultation and 8500k for vaccination, but it depends on the doctors diagnosis.
Interview loading...Aug 27th, pls don't stop your prayers, I know I'll come back with testimony.

I was a bit favoured after our consultation with the doctor at the children practise as I jokingly as the doctor to remove #20000 out of my vaccination fee for the family in which he did.I was astonished.¶™
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by faithman2020: 9:23am On Aug 17, 2013
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by faithman2020: 9:24am On Aug 17, 2013
[/color]
Sakirasexy: Any one with idea of a hotel close to the embassy.interview comes up on monday

Guess you stay at Akute,why not hire a taxi and leave home by 4:00am..it an hour
ride at most the road is free.I wonder how you did it at your first interview. I try getting a hotel around the embassy quiet expensive.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by akintunde95: 10:42am On Aug 17, 2013
pls i need someone advice ..... In my e-passport i
made mistakes my date of birth and my place of
birth is not correct... Can i proceed or what can i
do....
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by JohnMorgan(m): 12:55pm On Aug 17, 2013
Below is a checklist of documents to bring to your interview. Please assemble them in the following order and bring original documents:

1.For Principal Applicant (DV Winner):

•Appointment Letter
•Two photographs (2” X 2”)
•Passport
•Birth Certificate
•Divorce Decree (If Applicable)
•Marriage Certificate
•Police Certificate
•Medical Report
•Academic Certificates for all degrees
•Photocopies of all the above documents

2.For DV Winner's Spouse (Husband/Wife):

•Passport
•Birth Certificate
•Divorce Decree (If Applicable)
•Police Certificate
•Medical Report

3.For Children(Less than 21yrs Old):

•Passport
•Birth Certificate
•Police Certificate (If child is above 16 years)
•Medical Report
Note: All civil documents issued in the local language must be accompanied by an official translation in English.
VISA FEE REMAINS $330 EACH

The questions will be based on what you filled in the forms you sent to Kentucky, your academic qualifications, your relationship with your wife and kid. Please make sure that all details are consistent starting from the online lottery application, DS 230 and all your documents. Any inconsistency will throw up suspicion for fraud.

Good Luck.

joexploit: Greatest forumites! Pls my interview comes up 23rd, kindly assist with final docs checklist. Also pls anyone with likely questions for couple with a 10months old daughter pls post.
@roodboy we all share ur pain and I personally admire ur kind of person. Its really hard for one to still come back and explain d challenges on a forum like dis....d trend has been for only successful forumite. I know dat God will do d best for u.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by JohnMorgan(m): 12:57pm On Aug 17, 2013
This will throw up a red flag that you may not be able to explain under pressure. Please get this sorted out immediately.

akintunde95: pls i need someone advice ..... In my e-passport i
made mistakes my date of birth and my place of
birth is not correct... Can i proceed or what can i
do....
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by JohnMorgan(m): 1:00pm On Aug 17, 2013
There is no way to check the passport once it is uploaded. If you played the lottery by yourself, then you should still remember the passport you used else just continue praying that the person that played for you used the correct picture since this kind of issue will lead to outright disqualification.

gokman4u: I salute ur courage,its rare 2 see pple wit such experience come bck & participate on a forum like this.
For d benefit of we d DV2014,Pls hw do we check our initial passport photo used?
I really need this info cos a friend entered d lottery 4me.
Thank u in anticipatn.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by JohnMorgan(m): 1:02pm On Aug 17, 2013
This is a great testimony indeed ... God is good ... All the best ...

anjolaoluwadv13: Hello forumites,my keeping quiet have not been intentional.Just returned from Lagos on the 14th of August with our visa packages.

Early hours of 14th of August,armed robbers came into our apartment,meeting my husband alone in the house.They went with valuables and money,but to the glory of God my husband was left unhurt.Had it been i arrived abuja the night before,who knows,they would have gone with the visa packages.I just want to cease this opportunity to thank this Awesome God that our joy was not shattered by them.

Congrats to all forumites that have gotten their visas,i commit those that are yet to go for interviews into God's hand. Grace,favour and mercies of Almighty God shall go with you on those days.

Still checking vigorously for cheap flights to New York,we want to leave latest by next week cos my due date is fast approaching.

See you all at the top.Cheers!!!
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by JohnMorgan(m): 1:04pm On Aug 17, 2013
Which of your documents?

gokman4u: Thank you very much @John Morgan.
This is really helpful for some of us with discrepancy in our names.
I tried sending u a PM but it won't jst go thru.
Pls do u have any Affidavit format that could be useful to sm1 who has an omission of just an alphabet in his name?thank u
John Morgan]Please get an affidavit of name harmonization from a court to be on the safe side.

You can use the format below or simply go to court and they will help you draft one;

AFFIDAVIT OF NAME DISCREPANCY
I, _________________________________________________, of legal age, single/married/widow, citizen of ______________________ and presently residing at ______________________________________________________, after having been duly sworn to in accordance with law, do hereby depose and say:
That my name is __________________________________, as stated and registered in my birth certificate issued by the local civil registrar in country of my birth, Nigeria;
That the names ___________________ and_____________________
refer to one and the same person; and
That I am executing this Affidavit to clear any discrepancy which may arise from official documents bearing either name “___________________” or “____________________ “;
IN WITNESS WHEREOF, I have hereunto set my hand this _________________ at __________________________, Nigeria

Good Luck

Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by roodboy: 2:30pm On Aug 17, 2013
[quote author=raul_y]
My sister played it 4 me...[/quote

@ raul: Den ask ur sis dat u wnt 2 c ur previous picture the one u used appyed in (2012) or she shld printed the pix out and take a look @ it with the current pix u r takin along to ur intview...pls jst make sure dat anytin diff betwn ur previous pix and current pix and u ur sef ok...I wich u the best...

@ faithman2020: Amen to ur prayers..many thanx.

@ gokman4u: well, ask ur friend slhd 4ward ur im4mation to ur email the one u used applyed den in 2012 ok and print out the pix and take a look @ it with the current pix u r takin along to ur intview...I wich u the best.

@ belincye: Amen to ur prayers...many thanx..

Den one of our e-family who sent me an email av response...u guys can also hook me up on fb (abiola adejumobi) pls u guys can ask me anytin question... stay bless all.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by Sakirasexy: 2:51pm On Aug 17, 2013
Done dat the first time and got to the embassy 9:05
faithman2020: [/color]
Any qhere close will be appreciatedam
Guess you stay at Akute,why not hire a taxi and leave home by 4:00am..it an hour
ride at most the road is free.I wonder how you did it at your first interview. I try getting a hotel around the embassy quiet expensive.

(1) (2) (3) ... (819) (820) (821) (822) (823) (824) (825) ... (869) (Reply)

Polish Student Visa / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 13

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.