Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,982 members, 7,863,497 topics. Date: Monday, 17 June 2024 at 06:57 PM

Is Christianity Losing The Battle On Nairaland? - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Is Christianity Losing The Battle On Nairaland? (4531 Views)

Why Is Christianity Diminishing In Europe And America? / Is Christianity True? The Greatest Conspiracy Ever / Why Is Christianity So Hated And Persecuted Is It Because It's "conversion Theory" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is Christianity Losing The Battle On Nairaland? by buzugee(m): 4:24pm On May 02, 2012
logicboy:

Upon all your dietary laws, I am still healthier than you,old man
you definitely aint healthier than me. i am 6ft tall and i can kick up to a height of 6ft 5 inches. can you kick that high ?
Re: Is Christianity Losing The Battle On Nairaland? by logicboy: 4:28pm On May 02, 2012
buzugee: you definitely aint healthier than me. i am 6ft tall and i can kick up to a height of 6ft 5 inches. can you kick that high ?

Wow. I am far shorter than you but you're too old. Go home and be a family man
Re: Is Christianity Losing The Battle On Nairaland? by buzugee(m): 4:29pm On May 02, 2012
logicboy:

Wow. I am far shorter than you but you're too old. Go home and be a family man
so anyone above 25 is too old ? oh dear. dunno what universe you are living on
Re: Is Christianity Losing The Battle On Nairaland? by logicboy: 4:46pm On May 02, 2012
buzugee: so anyone above 25 is too old ? oh dear. dunno what universe you are living on

Sharaap! stop claiming football age. You are at least 40 years old. Young historians are rare
Re: Is Christianity Losing The Battle On Nairaland? by buzugee(m): 4:47pm On May 02, 2012
logicboy:

Sharaap! stop claiming football age. You are at least 40 years old. Young historians are rare
i am not a historian. i believe in the bible and then i link it with history. you cant read the bible in a vacumm. you have to substantiate it with history. try 'babylon to timbucktu'. great book. also try the apocrypha.
Re: Is Christianity Losing The Battle On Nairaland? by logicboy: 4:48pm On May 02, 2012
buzugee: i am not a historian. i believe in the bible and then i link it with history.

Still, I doubt if you are young.
Re: Is Christianity Losing The Battle On Nairaland? by buzugee(m): 4:50pm On May 02, 2012
logicboy:

Still, I doubt if you are young.
i am young, i believe i am young, and the lord says i am young. thats all that matters. whats it to you anyhow ? are you trying to propose to me ? you a faggit now huh ?
Re: Is Christianity Losing The Battle On Nairaland? by logicboy: 5:23pm On May 02, 2012
buzugee: i am young, i believe i am young, and the lord says i am young. thats all that matters. whats it to you anyhow ? are you trying to propose to me ? you a faggit now huh ?

Cant two men have a discussion? Your guy Jesus was always with 12 men! What is wrong with you? Why did you bring up homosexuality?
Re: Is Christianity Losing The Battle On Nairaland? by Nobody: 8:37am On Oct 05, 2012
Callotti:

Tell me about it. The same MENTALLY-UNSTABLED bigots who go from thread to thread insulting others because of their USELESS BELIEFS aka RELIGION?
Thank God for the h-internet. Them go hearrrrrrrrrrrrrrram! grin

By the time I finish with that them 'Christianity' kwa nu, dem go reject their God by force. Good riddance to the days of associating with UGLY, brainless, cyber riff-raffs. I am not at risk for 'rat-poison' or HIV anymore. Praise their Gods!

Mu he he he he he he he

Arrrrrrrrrrrrrantus Nonsensicus!
Bros, u can only talk, criticize,insult e.t.c... Dats d very best u can do nd ao far u can go,bt u shuld knw dat pple hu have affluence and influence dan u tried silencing dis same religion bt failed woefully... I wonder y some Christians even get discouraged by ur types,they shuld knw dat talk is d greatest u can bt can neva silence d truth.. Wit all wat dis same religion has,is nd continues 2 face it thrives.
Re: Is Christianity Losing The Battle On Nairaland? by Nobody: 8:41am On Oct 05, 2012
Omo Daddy354:
Bros, u can only talk, criticize,insult e.t.c... Dats d very best u can do nd ao far u can go,bt u shuld knw dat pple hu have affluence and influence dan u tried silencing dis same religion bt failed woefully... I wonder y some Christians even get discouraged by ur types,they shuld knw dat talk is d greatest u can bt can neva silence d truth.. Wit all wat dis same religion has,is nd continues 2 face it thrives.
Yeah, just like homosexuality....
Re: Is Christianity Losing The Battle On Nairaland? by Nobody: 8:44am On Oct 05, 2012
Rad1cal: Fools taking nairaland too seriously, how many people bother to entertain your endless back and forth bickering

And only fools believe the atheist movement brought about development in other countries . . whereas most building blocks of today's technology were achieved several years ago when Christianity was largely practiced.

Atheist believe and act as if their main foe is Christianity, sounds like someone who is threatened.

Your rants on nairaland can be likened to this quote ===== [size=18pt]Fear makes the Wolf bigger than he is.
[/size]

No matter your rants, you still remain infinitesimal when Christianity is being discussed
Thanx o,i tot i'm d only one noticing dat... They seems 2b against Christianity alone nd i kip asking Y?
Re: Is Christianity Losing The Battle On Nairaland? by Nobody: 8:47am On Oct 05, 2012
musKeeto:
Yeah, just like homosexuality....
It doesnt matter wat u choose 2 compare it with,it sha thrives beyond human expectations
Re: Is Christianity Losing The Battle On Nairaland? by Nobody: 8:50am On Oct 05, 2012
buzugee: you definitely aint healthier than me. i am 6ft tall and i can kick up to a height of 6ft 5 inches. can you kick that high ?
Wat's so special abt being 6ft tall,am also 6ft nd sum inch tall nd dats nt a big deal
Re: Is Christianity Losing The Battle On Nairaland? by lokobam(m): 2:23am On Oct 06, 2012
Omo Daddy354:
Wat's so special abt being 6ft tall,am also 6ft nd sum inch tall nd dats nt a big deal
don't u knw dat tall gals are more sexy?
Re: Is Christianity Losing The Battle On Nairaland? by Nobody: 2:35am On Oct 06, 2012
lokobam:
don't u knw dat tall gals are more sexy?
Lol.... I do hear pple say dat bt i think anybody can b sexy
Re: Is Christianity Losing The Battle On Nairaland? by MistadeRegal(m): 2:23pm On Oct 07, 2012
Already the days of the crushing of the powers of the saints is near
Re: Is Christianity Losing The Battle On Nairaland? by MistadeRegal(m): 2:30pm On Oct 07, 2012
*Already the time of the shattering of the powers of the saints is at hand
*The taking away of the daily sacrifce also is in progress
*Nothing now is new
Re: Is Christianity Losing The Battle On Nairaland? by Callotti: 1:17am On Oct 08, 2012
Omo Daddy354:

Only yahoo-yahoo boys and girls will find this kind of literary gargabe fascinating to read.
Pathetic!!!
Re: Is Christianity Losing The Battle On Nairaland? by Nobody: 1:29pm On Oct 08, 2012
Callotti:

Only yahoo-yahoo boys and girls will find this kind of literary gargabe fascinating to read.
Pathetic!!!
Funny,i rest my case o
Re: Is Christianity Losing The Battle On Nairaland? by Nobody: 1:29pm On Oct 08, 2012
Callotti:

Pathetic!!!
Re: Is Christianity Losing The Battle On Nairaland? by uzoexcel(m): 5:50pm On Jul 28, 2014
hmmmmm
Re: Is Christianity Losing The Battle On Nairaland? by Nobody: 9:23pm On Jul 28, 2014
Atheists are not the only ones here. People may choose to be silent cos they are tired of arguement, some of which are blind ones.

When some are silent, it does not mean they have given up, rather they may just use there time for something they consider worthwhile than argument.

Secondly, it is often wise to ignore foolish persons who come with ridicule of God. Some have come to know that spiritual things would be scoffed at by fleshly man who do not walk in the spirit. So the issue could be that of time management. imagine someone saying that there is nothing like supernatural power or nothing like God, you just need to have fun of discussion with that person, not as if you take him serious cos the claim is a good example self deception.

I personally expect falsehood and foolishness like atheism to thrive cos thats what shows who the ruler of this world really is. True christians will not only be few, but they would be persecuted and badly treated cos they are no part of satan's world. Its the truth. They will laugh last.

During the time of Jesus, and his disciples, true christianity received not only persecution, but was a hated religion. We wont expect the least.

Though other reason is that most in "christendom" never investigate what they are taught before believing, thus affecting their ability to defend themselves. When you believe without question, you are sitted on a sandy foundation cos that question you dont want to ask your pastor or research about, someone else who is ur opponent will use it against you.
Re: Is Christianity Losing The Battle On Nairaland? by hopefulLandlord: 7:47pm On Oct 28, 2016
Funny,i rest my case o
lol

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Was Jesus Ever Sick? (Oyedepo's Blunder) / LADIES Be Careful Of The Men You Let Into Your Heart And Enter Your Body / Bible Said Jesus Will Go To HELL

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.