Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,604 members, 7,809,199 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:52 AM

Vicjustice - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Vicjustice (1109 Views)

Travelling To Philippines: Vicjustice Others: / Vicjustice, Omo_tier, Dis Guy: Have I Been Banned For Overstaying? Help! / *~ Vicjustice Voted Travel Section Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Vicjustice by Dantecmu(m): 9:26pm On Nov 11, 2007
Quote from: funkybaby on August 22, 2007, 07:42 AM
story !!!! you must be a very jobless and immature man o ! to sit down and explain your marital status and maritial history to me. i ask you?? ode

still boils down to the same thing. you got your stay through her. shameless man!!!

it still explains the baked pototoes that you eat everyday. she's american yeah right !! i can just imagine how ''wowo'' she will be.

are you really sure that you are in Dublin?? if yes, then take a visit to the african foods shop and compare the cost of african foods in naija to the cost of those in UK. since you are so f*cking blind and dumb that you can't read my post and see the word ''compare''. thats the reason why i have highlighted it this time.

olodo rabata

You said before that i married an Irish woman for "papers", and now you asked if i'm trully in Dublin. Wht the contradiction?
You don't have to "imagine how 'wowo' she will be" you can see her by my side with her US soldier brother: Just click my username and the photo is there.
Would you now accept a hand shake of peace from me ?
Re: Vicjustice by ArmedLion(m): 9:35pm On Nov 11, 2007
ha, what has this personal grievance got to do with travel?
Re: Vicjustice by Dantecmu(m): 9:54pm On Nov 11, 2007
Armed-Lion:

ha, what has this personal grievance got to do with travel?

Its not personal its just another of his Claim for superiority but this time around he was defeated thanks to FUNKYBABY  infact ur now my FUNKYMAMA . lol  tongue tongue tongue

Pls Click on the link Below and see Almighty vic Beg for MERCY. ODE

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-73759.32.html
Re: Vicjustice by ArmedLion(m): 11:58pm On Nov 11, 2007
fucky idiot, jobless juvenile
Re: Vicjustice by Dantecmu(m): 12:04am On Nov 12, 2007
Armed-Lion:

fucky idiot, jobless juvenile

OLODO did u mean FUCKING Idiot. Sorry o MUMU i didnt know JUVENILES grew up in your Family. And by the way where are you relocating to PSYCHIATRIC HOSPITAL YABA. ODE tongue tongue tongue
Re: Vicjustice by BabaDibia: 10:34am On Nov 12, 2007
thank you dantecmumu, fire him more and more, i will sorpport you with anething, i am spiritualy behind you. don't afraid of him, he is in abroad he cant come and desturb you in your vilage. thats good
Re: Vicjustice by madeojo: 10:59am On Nov 13, 2007
What can you guys say to this?

This is what the entry officer wrote

The cost of your ttution, maintenance and accomodation is to be borne by your sponsor, namely your father, and you have submitted evidence of how your studies in the Uk will be financed including your sponsor's bank statement and a letter from your sponsor offering financial assistance. However, these documents largely stand in isolation as evidence of your sponsors' financial circumstances and commitments. in the adbsence of any other evidence of your sponsor's business, income or the origin of these funds, i m not statisfied that the evidence presented is a true reflection of your sponsor's financial circumstances or that these funds would be available.

The cost of your tution, maintenance and accomodation is to be borne by your sponsor. funding your education will impose an additional financial burden upon him and i m not satisfied that this increased financial outlay is commensurate with his current economic circumstances and that such funds will actualy be available to you in the Uk. therefore i m not satisfied, on the balance of probabilities, that you are able to meet the cost of the course and maintain and accomodate yourself without resource to employment or public funds.

The educational establishment in the Uk has stated that the cost of your tution fees for one year is £1500. british council guidelines suggest students require between £5,500 and £7,00 covering nine month academic year for maintenance and living expenses in the UK and this assessment is based upon 2004 prices. This brings the total cost of your studies in the UK for one academic year to £9000. whilst i note that a deposit has been paid your financial documents do not satisfactorily confirm that you have sufficient funds to cover the remaining cost of your studies in the UK and adequately maintain and accomodate yourself whilst there. I note from your sponsor's bank statement that the closing balance of his account as of 27th August was N219864 (£879; £1=N250). Futhermore, i do not find it credible that your sponsor is willing to exhaust all of their savings to finance your studies in the Uk. you have not satisfactorily demonstrated that such expenditure is commensurate to any benefits to be gained by your sponsor in doing so.

The onus is on you to demonstrate that you have the ability to follow the course. You have submitted result slip issued in 1999 by the West African Examination Council (WAEC) as evidence of your past academic achievements. WAEC have stated to this office that the transcripts or notification of result slips submitted in support of your applications should not be accepted as evidence of results, a certificate must be provided in support. i note that you have not submitted a WAEC certificate with your application and therefore i cannot be satisfied that your academic history is as claimed. Therefore i cannot be satisfied that you intend and are able to follow a weekday full time course invloving attendance at a single institution for a minimum of 15 hours organised daytime study per week of a single subject, or directly or directly related subjects as required by para 57 (ii)b.

In an overall assessment of the credibilty of the application, i m not satisfied the cost of these studies is proportionate to your economic circumstances or that there are advantages you might derive from this course of study. i am not satisfied, on the balance of probabilities, that you intend to follow the course.

I therefore refuse your application.

These are my comments.

1. I submitted a CSCS statement worth about 17million which was not considered and at that the time that i filed in my application some of the stocks were on the floor of stock exchange for sale and now some of it has been sold.
2. I have collected my WAEC certificate.
3. His is a Lecturer, and there is this loan which they normally give to them every 2 years by intercontinental( A million).

Now i want to reapply by Monday cos the resumption date is 7th January (KCMT)Kingsbrigde College of Management and Technology that is the name of the school. How can i go about the application so that they wont say there has been large deposit of funds in the recent even when my application was with them when some of the shares has been sold and thank God we have the Sold contract documents for the shares sold. Presently he has (1.7m) in his account now hope i am good to submitt and please tell me how to go about the application.

Very Urgent.
Re: Vicjustice by Troubleone: 11:23am On Nov 13, 2007
madeojo:

What can you guys say to this?

This is what the entry officer wrote

The cost of your ttution, maintenance and accomodation is to be borne by your sponsor, namely your father, and you have submitted evidence of how your studies in the Uk will be financed including your sponsor's bank statement and a letter from your sponsor offering financial assistance. However, these documents largely stand in isolation as evidence of your sponsors' financial circumstances and commitments. in the adbsence of any other evidence of your sponsor's business, income or the origin of these funds, i m not statisfied that the evidence presented is a true reflection of your sponsor's financial circumstances or that these funds would be available.

The cost of your tution, maintenance and accomodation is to be borne by your sponsor. funding your education will impose an additional financial burden upon him and i m not satisfied that this increased financial outlay is commensurate with his current economic circumstances and that such funds will actualy be available to you in the Uk. therefore i m not satisfied, on the balance of probabilities, that you are able to meet the cost of the course and maintain and accomodate yourself without resource to employment or public funds.

The educational establishment in the Uk has stated that the cost of your tution fees for one year is £1500. british council guidelines suggest students require between £5,500 and £7,00 covering nine month academic year for maintenance and living expenses in the UK and this assessment is based upon 2004 prices. This brings the total cost of your studies in the UK for one academic year to £9000. whilst i note that a deposit has been paid your financial documents do not satisfactorily confirm that you have sufficient funds to cover the remaining cost of your studies in the UK and adequately maintain and accomodate yourself whilst there. I note from your sponsor's bank statement that the closing balance of his account as of 27th August was N219864 (£879; £1=N250). Futhermore, i do not find it credible that your sponsor is willing to exhaust all of their savings to finance your studies in the Uk. you have not satisfactorily demonstrated that such expenditure is commensurate to any benefits to be gained by your sponsor in doing so.

The onus is on you to demonstrate that you have the ability to follow the course. You have submitted result slip issued in 1999 by the West African Examination Council (WAEC) as evidence of your past academic achievements. WAEC have stated to this office that the transcripts or notification of result slips submitted in support of your applications should not be accepted as evidence of results, a certificate must be provided in support. i note that you have not submitted a WAEC certificate with your application and therefore i cannot be satisfied that your academic history is as claimed. Therefore i cannot be satisfied that you intend and are able to follow a weekday full time course invloving attendance at a single institution for a minimum of 15 hours organised daytime study per week of a single subject, or directly or directly related subjects as required by para 57 (ii)b.

In an overall assessment of the credibilty of the application, i m not satisfied the cost of these studies is proportionate to your economic circumstances or that there are advantages you might derive from this course of study. i am not satisfied, on the balance of probabilities, that you intend to follow the course.

I therefore refuse your application.

These are my comments.

1. I submitted a CSCS statement worth about 17million which was not considered and at that the time that i filed in my application some of the stocks were on the floor of stock exchange for sale and now some of it has been sold.
2. I have collected my WAEC certificate.
3. His is a Lecturer, and there is this loan which they normally give to them every 2 years by intercontinental( A million).

Now i want to reapply by Monday because the resumption date is 7th January (KCMT)Kingsbrigde College of Management and Technology that is the name of the school. How can i go about the application so that they wont say there has been large deposit of funds in the recent even when my application was with them when some of the shares has been sold and thank God we have the Sold contract documents for the shares sold. Presently he has (1.7m) in his account now hope i am good to submitt and please tell me how to go about the application.

Very Urgent.

this is a meaningless tread created by a mad boy, just ignore it and move your queries to a link where people can see it and respond fast. The address is below:

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-30156.0.html
Re: Vicjustice by almondjoy(f): 12:43pm On Nov 13, 2007
So this Vicjustice married some lady for green card eh?.  And he is always preaching the bible?  I always knew there were many things repulsive about this dude.  Gosh!  I just cannot stand his persona.

Keep jumping from airforce base to airforce base oh!!! First Germany, then Dublin and so on and so forth---- Barrack "Obama" husband!  When you get your green card, come back to your village and get the real wife after having 20 children in all US bases all over the world!!!!

Only an unsuspecting oyinbo female will put up with your chauvanistic arse.  Now she has satisfied all dreams of how to sleep with an "African" monkey!  She is just using you for an experiment.

Enjoy!

(1) (Reply)

Who Can Help Me In Getting Libya Citizen Passport / Discover The World With Isic (international Student Identity Card) / I Got A Job In Romania How Will I Go About Obtaining Visa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.