Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,676 members, 7,816,777 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:54 PM

What Language Do You Use In Communicating With Ur Partner? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Language Do You Use In Communicating With Ur Partner? (11030 Views)

See The Popular Herbs Big Babes Use In Hooking Their Men In The North / Trick I Use In Catching Potential Rapist / Five Words ladies Use in a conversation and their meaning. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Language Do You Use In Communicating With Ur Partner? by Deolaw: 10:13pm On May 01, 2012
Do you use your native language?
Or maybe English?
Everybody has a common language he speaks most often. Do you use that same language with ur partner?

As for me, I speak English on phone with my babe and when emotional I speak Yoruba.
Yoruba seems to be more sensational.

What about you?

1 Like

Re: What Language Do You Use In Communicating With Ur Partner? by Nobody: 12:09am On May 02, 2012
As for me i speak English cos my bf is nt a yoruba guy.
Re: What Language Do You Use In Communicating With Ur Partner? by 190: 1:17am On May 02, 2012
depends

wen i talk 2 mzdarkskin we speak pataois angry angry

like today i said

Mi wah fu[i]c[/i]k yuh

and she replied - mi shaved, smoked some Mary Jane(weed) and waiting for yuh

u get wat i mean wink

3 Likes

Re: What Language Do You Use In Communicating With Ur Partner? by Nobody: 3:14am On May 02, 2012
190: depends

like today i said

Mi wah fu[i]c[/i]k yuh

u get wat i mean wink

undecided undecided

everyday i log in my position on the abortion of crack babies changes...
Re: What Language Do You Use In Communicating With Ur Partner? by Deolaw: 6:38am On May 02, 2012
^lol
Re: What Language Do You Use In Communicating With Ur Partner? by Deolaw: 6:40am On May 02, 2012

like today i said

Mi wah fu[i]c[/i]k yuh

u get wat i mean wink

You guys must be a crazy couple. What a language!
Re: What Language Do You Use In Communicating With Ur Partner? by Nobody: 6:44am On May 02, 2012
Yoruba.
Re: What Language Do You Use In Communicating With Ur Partner? by kilimanjaro(m): 8:28am On May 02, 2012
Most times English; i speak my dialect once in a blue-moon if she understand it too.
Re: What Language Do You Use In Communicating With Ur Partner? by cindyrella(f): 8:57am On May 02, 2012
English or hausa
Re: What Language Do You Use In Communicating With Ur Partner? by 2goodbobo(m): 9:12am On May 02, 2012
Chinese and swahili

1 Like

Re: What Language Do You Use In Communicating With Ur Partner? by Dyt(f): 9:14am On May 02, 2012
same noni
Re: What Language Do You Use In Communicating With Ur Partner? by Tinkybabe(f): 9:25am On May 02, 2012
We communicate in english language,he barely speaks yoruba but I sometimes chip in yoruba mostly when I want to call him all 'dem' petnames.
Re: What Language Do You Use In Communicating With Ur Partner? by Deolaw: 11:19am On May 02, 2012
2goodbobo: Chinese and swahili

You Nigerian?
Re: What Language Do You Use In Communicating With Ur Partner? by Deolaw: 11:20am On May 02, 2012
Dyt: same noni
Same with what?
Re: What Language Do You Use In Communicating With Ur Partner? by Omolola1(f): 11:46am On May 02, 2012
English - when serious undecided
Pidgin - playing/joking smiley
Yoruba - teasing/abuse tongue

2 Likes

Re: What Language Do You Use In Communicating With Ur Partner? by Soocool1(m): 12:06pm On May 02, 2012
sign language.

1 Like

Re: What Language Do You Use In Communicating With Ur Partner? by Deolaw: 12:51pm On May 02, 2012
Soo_cool: sign language.

Are you for real?
really dumb?
Re: What Language Do You Use In Communicating With Ur Partner? by Soocool1(m): 2:12pm On May 02, 2012
Deolaw:

Are you for real?
really dumb?
no oo!!! I'm not dumb. Don't place a curse on me!!. It is bcus my gal is a stammerer grin

2 Likes

Re: What Language Do You Use In Communicating With Ur Partner? by Deolaw: 2:49pm On May 02, 2012
Soo_cool: no oo!!! I'm not dumb. Don't place a curse on me!!. It is bcus my gal is a stammerer grin

^^^lol. now that is funny.
Re: What Language Do You Use In Communicating With Ur Partner? by Leadn(m): 4:26pm On May 02, 2012

like today i said

Mi wah fu[i]c[/i]k yuh

u get wat i mean wink

Lmao, sick dude...lolzzz but thatz really funny grin grin grin
Re: What Language Do You Use In Communicating With Ur Partner? by MmuoOkija: 4:28pm On May 02, 2012

like today i said

Mi wah fu[i]c[/i]k yuh

u get wat i mean wink

Yes I!!

I an I hear wat a bad man a say!

Mzdarkskin a smoke up, high up an a wiiat fi yah pun the bed inna lingerie!!

Make bad man com fertilize her eegg and born more 190 biabies. .

looool
Re: What Language Do You Use In Communicating With Ur Partner? by Leadn(m): 4:29pm On May 02, 2012
Soo_cool: sign language.

Lolzz... maybee when in the need for serious ... yu know naw cool
Re: What Language Do You Use In Communicating With Ur Partner? by Yorisb: 4:31pm On May 02, 2012
Soo_cool: no oo!!! I'm not dumb. Don't place a curse on me!!. It is bcus my gal is a stammerer grin
Lol.
Re: What Language Do You Use In Communicating With Ur Partner? by lovelife2: 4:34pm On May 02, 2012
!
Re: What Language Do You Use In Communicating With Ur Partner? by london2lasgidi(m): 4:36pm On May 02, 2012
Dyckospanglishcum..
Re: What Language Do You Use In Communicating With Ur Partner? by daviesmania(m): 4:44pm On May 02, 2012
I use 4 Nigerian & 6 international languages 2 comunicate wit ma babe, me and ma babe are de best in de world. I ain't got no RIVAL!
Re: What Language Do You Use In Communicating With Ur Partner? by ObaMa9ja1: 4:48pm On May 02, 2012
We speaks english bt wen 2 express our feelin we speaks our dialet
Re: What Language Do You Use In Communicating With Ur Partner? by ekitikan(m): 4:51pm On May 02, 2012
kayusfit: If you need a job in the English premiership you don't have to look further. Current vacancies at old trafford, etihad stadium, and stamford bridge. Weekly pay of £12,000 if you are successful after interview. If you are interested, all you need do is pay a consultation fee of 10k and i will give you the phone numbers and email address of the recruiting managers at each football club. Don't miss this opportunity. Contact me now

why not apply for the job yourself

1 Like

Re: What Language Do You Use In Communicating With Ur Partner? by lovelife2: 4:55pm On May 02, 2012
!
Re: What Language Do You Use In Communicating With Ur Partner? by NRIPRIEST(m): 4:59pm On May 02, 2012
Core Anambra Igbo with variants of english.

2 Likes

Re: What Language Do You Use In Communicating With Ur Partner? by freecocoa(f): 5:00pm On May 02, 2012
we speak any language associated with love wink.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

What Do African Men Want In A Woman! / Why Do Women Always Want To "Marry Up"? / Motel Maid.sex Story

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.