Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,484 members, 7,830,445 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 10:22 PM

What Language Do You Use In Communicating With Ur Partner? - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Language Do You Use In Communicating With Ur Partner? (11044 Views)

See The Popular Herbs Big Babes Use In Hooking Their Men In The North / Trick I Use In Catching Potential Rapist / Five Words ladies Use in a conversation and their meaning. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Language Do You Use In Communicating With Ur Partner? by elega(f): 9:53pm On May 02, 2012
we communicate in english(4 serious talk) cos he is yoruba and am ebira. For jokes its hausa cos we both speak hausa fluently.
Re: What Language Do You Use In Communicating With Ur Partner? by virago(f): 10:13pm On May 02, 2012
kayusfit: If you need a job in the English premiership you don't have to look further. Current vacancies at old trafford, etihad stadium, and stamford bridge. Weekly pay of £12,000 if you are successful after interview. If you are interested, all you need do is pay a consultation fee of 10k and i will give you the phone numbers and email address of the recruiting managers at each football club. Don't miss this opportunity. Contact me now

And you think people will fall for this scam
Re: What Language Do You Use In Communicating With Ur Partner? by Idowuogbo(f): 10:22pm On May 02, 2012
Anytin goes wiv my bobo, we do english, ngbatic, wafferian and Eshamo levels. As per omo Odua, he knows d Ori ta language na for touch me I touch u. cheesy
Re: What Language Do You Use In Communicating With Ur Partner? by PeeBee: 10:27pm On May 02, 2012
English and pidgin english.
Re: What Language Do You Use In Communicating With Ur Partner? by Soundmind(m): 10:36pm On May 02, 2012
Igbo Language kpomkwem.

1 Like

Re: What Language Do You Use In Communicating With Ur Partner? by Nobody: 10:47pm On May 02, 2012
Deolaw:

You guys must be a crazy couple. What a language!

Mmuo Okija:

Yes I!!

I an I hear wat a bad man a say!

Mzdarkskin a smoke up, high up an a wiiat fi yah pun the bed inna lingerie!!

Make bad man com fertilize her eegg and born more 190 biabies. .

looool

undecided

[size=3pt]damn you 190.[/size]
Re: What Language Do You Use In Communicating With Ur Partner? by harfolabe: 10:48pm On May 02, 2012
kayusfit: If you need a job in the English premiership you don't have to look further. Current vacancies at old trafford, etihad stadium, and stamford bridge. Weekly pay of £12,000 if you are successful after interview. If you are interested, all you need do is pay a consultation fee of 10k and i will give you the phone numbers and email address of the recruiting managers at each football club. Don't miss this opportunity. Contact me now

U b lazy ass 419 ....nah only ur dumbfounded kind u fit scam wif dis shit .... Ole oleee !
Re: What Language Do You Use In Communicating With Ur Partner? by Nobody: 10:48pm On May 02, 2012
freecocoa: we speak any language associated with love wink.

as long as it's not with MBJ wink grin
Re: What Language Do You Use In Communicating With Ur Partner? by nconcept: 10:51pm On May 02, 2012
Native Language becomes essential especially when you want to communicate some secret issues with your partner in front of a stranger...can really be helpful,you know!
Re: What Language Do You Use In Communicating With Ur Partner? by cfours: 10:59pm On May 02, 2012
what a funny topic cheesy

as for me, it's english.
Re: What Language Do You Use In Communicating With Ur Partner? by greatlee(m): 11:47pm On May 02, 2012
Arabic
Re: What Language Do You Use In Communicating With Ur Partner? by Nobody: 1:04am On May 03, 2012
In tongues but with Hebrew swag
Re: What Language Do You Use In Communicating With Ur Partner? by HighChief4(m): 2:16am On May 03, 2012
Igbo 100%
Re: What Language Do You Use In Communicating With Ur Partner? by Nobody: 2:22am On May 03, 2012
Engligbo
Re: What Language Do You Use In Communicating With Ur Partner? by MrsChima(f): 2:25am On May 03, 2012
Totonese. Works every time! grin grin grin grin grin
Re: What Language Do You Use In Communicating With Ur Partner? by naijaforlife: 2:34am On May 03, 2012
we speak in tongues grin grin grin
Re: What Language Do You Use In Communicating With Ur Partner? by http(m): 3:01am On May 03, 2012
I speak patanya when am serious..
I speak Yoruba when am in love.
I speak english when am mad.
Re: What Language Do You Use In Communicating With Ur Partner? by Nobody: 3:59am On May 03, 2012
Ezeufi:

Lol, its bcoz Im not a dundee united. I can also find love from amongst people who think and dream in my language. Are you a fat ugly oyinbo woman who can only get a desperado ibo man who sees you as a passport rather than a human? Im just wondering

I am a fat fugly dirty yellow pig who avoid Nigerian men by all cost. tongue
Re: What Language Do You Use In Communicating With Ur Partner? by Nobody: 4:51am On May 03, 2012
rokiatu:

I am a fat fugly dirty yellow pig who avoid Nigerian men by all cost. tongue

Screw you ugly btch and quit speaking the oposit. Which Nigerian dude wanna Bleep frypan looking face like you.
Re: What Language Do You Use In Communicating With Ur Partner? by Nobody: 4:56am On May 03, 2012
There is nothing more powerful than a shared silence.

1 Like

Re: What Language Do You Use In Communicating With Ur Partner? by Nobody: 5:39am On May 03, 2012
buhahahaha I hit a nerve with that ugly gay looking thing again. grin grin grin grin grin Mission accomplished.
Re: What Language Do You Use In Communicating With Ur Partner? by Nobody: 6:01am On May 03, 2012
rokiatu: buhahahaha I hit a nerve with that ugly gay looking thing again. grin grin grin grin grin Mission accomplished.

Lmao @ ugly + ggay yea yea yea

In your wet dreams you 4 inch ketchup bottle size +frypan face. Hey can I make my pancake on your face tomorrow morning?

If being allergic to a waffle looking face btch makes me ggay then I'm cool with it cuz I rather get myself a beautiful and expensive Mannequin than fucking your kind Quit feeling funky already cuz you ain't shit.

I was only tryna say "even if after serving 20yrs time in jail without sex and you're the only btch around for me to screw, guess what I'm gonna have to do? imma dig a hole in one of ma basketball and stick my d1ck in it"
Re: What Language Do You Use In Communicating With Ur Partner? by Nobody: 6:57am On May 03, 2012
eyaaaaaa somebody is so angry. Calm down kid, don't work a sweat over someone who don't give a hood about you. grin grin grin grin grin

Time out with me, good day. grin grin
Re: What Language Do You Use In Communicating With Ur Partner? by Youngsage: 8:41am On May 03, 2012
At times Shakespearean English, or even telepathically. Buh no vernacular cheesy
Re: What Language Do You Use In Communicating With Ur Partner? by cowgurl: 9:04am On May 03, 2012
Deolaw: Do you use your native language?
Or maybe English?
Everybody has a common language he speaks most often. Do you use that same language with ur partner?

As for me, I speak English on phone with my babe and when emotional I speak Yoruba.
Yoruba seems to be more sensational.

What about you?
English o' course n a lil bit of pidgin wen I want 2 joke.
Re: What Language Do You Use In Communicating With Ur Partner? by cowgurl: 9:06am On May 03, 2012
talina: There is nothing more powerful than a shared silence.
Hmm, true to that.
Re: What Language Do You Use In Communicating With Ur Partner? by TheMatrix3: 9:25am On May 03, 2012
English mostly, save for when i wanna tease her, we try ibo. But I rarely remember the language we use during the course of inter*****, you no naaaa wink grin grin grin
Re: What Language Do You Use In Communicating With Ur Partner? by mumgoodie: 1:57pm On May 03, 2012
English language because we from different tribe.
Re: What Language Do You Use In Communicating With Ur Partner? by kcreal(f): 2:39pm On May 03, 2012
English, Pidgin and Igbo.
Re: What Language Do You Use In Communicating With Ur Partner? by bknight: 6:12pm On May 03, 2012
Sometimes, english can really be a bore. Looking for a yoruba chick to teach me the language
Re: What Language Do You Use In Communicating With Ur Partner? by moHot(f): 8:06pm On May 03, 2012
190: depends

wen i talk 2 mzdarkskin we speak pataois angry angry

like today i said

Mi wah fu[i]c[/i]k yuh

and she replied - mi shaved, smoked some Mary Jane(weed) and waiting for yuh

u get wat i mean wink

DIS GUY NO FIT WELL AGAIN
Re: What Language Do You Use In Communicating With Ur Partner? by piragirl(f): 8:08pm On May 03, 2012
Soo_cool: no oo!!! I'm not dumb. Don't place a curse on me!!. It is bcus my gal is a stammerer grin
e ya pele,but i cnt stop laughing wit ur quick response.......lol

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

I Have The Biggest Penïs In The World / To Our Dear "Alfa Meils" / What Do African Men Want In A Woman!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.