Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,525 members, 7,819,893 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:21 AM

TY Danjuma - Nigeria Is On Fire - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / TY Danjuma - Nigeria Is On Fire (9425 Views)

I Was Third On Dimka’s Death List – TY Danjuma / Buhari Names TY Danjuma, Dangote In Committee On North-East Rehabilitation / TY Danjuma: 'Boko Haram’s Intelligence Is 100% Better Than That Of Our Military' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: TY Danjuma - Nigeria Is On Fire by Chyz2: 12:29am On May 03, 2012
Nigeria is not on fire, your home is on fire. If he can take the merciless slaughter of innocent people in the 10's of thousands which he helped brutally kill then this should be nothing to him. Hopefully he will be the next to be consumed.
Re: TY Danjuma - Nigeria Is On Fire by ebere1712: 12:33am On May 03, 2012
mpumalanga: A nation can not make role models out of murderers and rapist and turn around and start complaining when the youths start to follow their footsteps. danjuma,murtala and others became statesmen through murder and boko haram want to be like them and some are waking up to cry murder and fire as if murder is not a noble cause of action in somalia and its brother nigeria.
Thank you bros, you just summarized it all. If you think a murderer of defenseless women and and children, is your hero, don't worry; we are about to add another hero to your list; the murderer of your sisters, mothers, and children. How can you praise Ty danjuma and condemn boko haram, what is the difference between those two. Evil would never go unpunished. Evil doers (and their sons and benefactors) starting from the british, the russians, the egyptians, the hausa fulani, the Yoruba, the middle belters, and some minority tribes; help perpetuate these heinous crimes would pay; if they don't repent and condemn their evil doings and those of their fathers'. Like someone said before, we don't need to carry out vengeance on our enemies, because that would just create a cyclic loop of wrongdoings. Vengance is mine, says the lord.

1 Like

Re: TY Danjuma - Nigeria Is On Fire by Detongue: 1:23am On May 03, 2012
D war has come and gone. I don't understand why nigerians like taking us back wen issues dat needs urgent solutions are brought forward.. Whatever TY did during d war cannot b held against him. D Ibos also killed ppl on d other side and nobody is talking about it. TY Danjuma is from d north, for cring out loud, he is concern mostly about d deterorating state in d north, which should b of concern to every northerner. Economic, social etc activities are already grounded. What is happening in d north is more dan fire. D leaders in d north should put dir heads 2geda and found a lasting soluton d dis madness, if not we will all wake up one day and der will b nothing like northern nigeria. I rest my case

1 Like

Re: TY Danjuma - Nigeria Is On Fire by dayokanu(m): 2:02am On May 03, 2012
Detongue: D war has come and gone. I don't understand why nigerians like taking us back wen issues dat needs urgent solutions are brought forward.. Whatever TY did during d war cannot b held against him. D Ibos also killed ppl on d other side and nobody is talking about it. TY Danjuma is from d north, for cring out loud, he is concern mostly about d deterorating state in d north, which should b of concern to every northerner. Economic, social etc activities are already grounded. What is happening in d north is more dan fire. D leaders in d north should put dir heads 2geda and found a lasting soluton d dis madness, if not we will all wake up one day and der will b nothing like northern nigeria. I rest my case

Some ppl cant just get beyond a war that happened over 40yrs ago, When both sides were guilty of killing themselves but one side have arrogated to themselves the title of chief moaners they have been moaning since 1970 till 2012 thats 42yrs and counting
Re: TY Danjuma - Nigeria Is On Fire by kettykin: 7:13am On May 03, 2012
even if the get beyond what happened, they should not at least repeat the same mistake by intervening in a matter that has nothing to do with them. Nzeogwus should hold their peace even if nigeria is on fire or ablaze

1 Like

Re: TY Danjuma - Nigeria Is On Fire by mpumalanga: 7:25am On May 03, 2012
It is easy to simplify the death of 3m people and say that u want to move forward but remember you have a right to regard the corpse of other people as a firewood but the owners have a right to mourn them till eternity. It is inhuman to murder and turn around to teach the victims how they will react or heal their wounds and the worst pain is when you are forced to bring a bowl of water to perpetrators to wash their hands afters killing your people.
Re: TY Danjuma - Nigeria Is On Fire by PointB: 7:31am On May 03, 2012
kettykin: even if the get beyond what happened, they should not at least repeat the same mistake by intervening in a matter that has nothing to do with them. Nzeogwus should hold their peace even if nigeria is on fire or ablaze

I agree with you. Let Danjuma don his army uniform, march on to the Boko Bastard leader or the Fulani herdsmen leader (whichever he considers more dangerous) and riddle his body with bullets as he did Ironsi and Fajuyi. That will make him an instant hero. Talk, Danjuma, is very cheap.
Re: TY Danjuma - Nigeria Is On Fire by ak47mann(m): 8:37am On May 03, 2012
PointB:

I agree with you. Let Danjuma don his army uniform, march on to the Boko Bastard leader or the Fulani herdsmen leader (whichever he considers more dangerous) and riddle his body with bullets as he did Ironsi and Fajuyi. That was make him as instant hero. Talk, Danjuma, is very cheap.
cool cool GBAM.show us that you are a proper soldier not a murderer cool
Re: TY Danjuma - Nigeria Is On Fire by antartica(m): 8:38am On May 03, 2012
Is danjuma not one of the rogues that hijacked nigerian oil wells? Animals like him are the ones that set nigeria on fire for real. Putting their insatiable and greedy interest before the suffering masses. And here he is talking malush.it about naija being on fire.

Nigerian ruling elite are the most shameless and remorseless criminally minded juntas in the world.
Re: TY Danjuma - Nigeria Is On Fire by mpumalanga: 10:38am On May 03, 2012
ak47mann: cool cool GBAM.show us that you are a proper soldier not a murderer cool
people like danjuma should be a lesson to the igbos that they must not be deceived by the so called christian solidarity because ironsi taught the same by exposing his safety to danjuma,gowon and others only to learn by death.the only common solidarity among Nigerians is to conspire to murder and perpetuation of injustice to a particular group.

Arm chair generals can not fight but they can molest and disembowel helpless pregnant women
and turn around to share the proceeds of genocide to deceive humanity.He want chaos,so let him enjoy it to the fullest.

4 Likes

Re: TY Danjuma - Nigeria Is On Fire by Amecharaovoko(m): 1:10am On May 04, 2012
dayokanu:

Some ppl cant just get beyond a war that happened over 40yrs ago, When both sides were guilty of killing themselves but one side have arrogated to themselves the title of chief moaners they have been moaning since 1970 till 2012 thats 42yrs and counting

and will not stop till Biafran flag hover freely in the eastern sky
Re: TY Danjuma - Nigeria Is On Fire by T9ksy(m): 1:39am On May 05, 2012
Uten9z: [/color] yes atleast we are here in democracy so much so that you could sit in your house and use ur lap top to tell every shit u pop out ur disgusting thoughts. By the way u can save for urself ur ascribe rewards or send ur legends. The generals have earn his oil blocks and others is enough awards for a man of his generation.

[color=#000099]Abegi, name one GOOD that this guy did for [b]nigeria in general [/b]that made you believe that not only does he

deserved to be dashed a whole oil well but should also be given a "Legendary award".
Re: TY Danjuma - Nigeria Is On Fire by Dede1(m): 2:37pm On May 05, 2012
I honestly do not blame TY Danjuma about Ironsi’s assassination and allocation of crude oils because if a person prepares a bed for a dunce, the moronic screwball must find means to sleep on the bed. Ironsi was a fool beyond foolish. There are still large numbers of Igbo peeps that think like Ironsi as write this post. I had wished Ironsi was the only imbecilic person killed by TY Danjuma as his colleagues.

1 Like

Re: TY Danjuma - Nigeria Is On Fire by ak47mann(m): 9:54pm On May 05, 2012
Dede1: I honestly do not blame TY Danjuma about Ironsi’s assassination and allocation of crude oils because if a person prepares a bed for a dunce, the moronic screwball must find means to sleep on the bed. Ironsi was a fool beyond foolish. There are still large numbers of Igbo peeps that think like Ironsi as write this post. I had wished Ironsi was the only imbecilic person killed by TY Danjuma as his colleagues.
Thank you cool
Re: TY Danjuma - Nigeria Is On Fire by T9ksy(m): 1:26am On May 06, 2012
Dede1: I honestly do not blame TY Danjuma about Ironsi’s assassination and allocation of crude oils because if a person prepares a bed for a dunce, the moronic screwball must find means to sleep on the bed. Ironsi was a fool beyond foolish. There are still large numbers of Igbo peeps that think like Ironsi as write this post. I had wished Ironsi was the only imbecilic person killed by TY Danjuma as his colleagues.

I totally concur with the text in bold but Ironsi surrounded himself with igbo advisers which included Francis

Nwokedi, Pius Okigbo, and Lt. Colonel Patrick Anwunah, so one can extend ironsi's stupidity to his advisers as well.

Nwokedi was the one Ironsi entrusted with the task of establishing an administrative machinery for a unified Nigeria.Nwokedi was

later to assure Ironsi that nigerians were all for decree 34 despite being advised not to do so by Katsina, Gowon, Bassey, and Kam

Salem.
Re: TY Danjuma - Nigeria Is On Fire by Uten9z(m): 6:56pm On May 08, 2012
mpumalanga:
people like danjuma should be a lesson to the igbos that they must not be deceived by the so called christian solidarity because ironsi taught the same by exposing his safety to danjuma,gowon and others only to learn by death.the only common solidarity among Nigerians is to conspire to murder and perpetuation of injustice to a particular group.

Arm chair generals can not fight but they can molest and disembowel helpless pregnant women
and turn around to share the proceeds of genocide to deceive humanity.He want chaos,so let him enjoy it to the f ullest.
there is no were in christianity that we are allow to gather and perpetrate evil, rebellion is of the the devil, it is why Danjuma, Gowon . . . . Did not support IRONSI's mischieves and the are still doing it the Lord's way.
Re: TY Danjuma - Nigeria Is On Fire by Uten9z(m): 7:44pm On May 08, 2012
T9ksy:

Abegi, name one GOOD that this guy did for [b]nigeria in general [/b]that made you believe that not only does he

deserved to be dashed a whole oil well but should also be given a "Legendary award".
you could have asked how many not 1, well beside his single spear headed role that lead to the capture of Ironsi a sacrifies that lead to the problem he has with one of his leg, and the role he played in the civil war that lead the army whom finally over come the beersea army's to begin with'' we will not be a Nigeria today, and am a PROUD NIGERIAN and dont knw abt you. . . . . . . .other roles of curse that DANJUMA performed as a Minister earn him others. Did you knw dat he started the investigation on army retirement pension b4 he left defence. GUY u need to knw the Gen. T. Y.
Re: TY Danjuma - Nigeria Is On Fire by Cholls(m): 10:57pm On Apr 09, 2022
kcsider:
Let TY Danjuma sell some of his ill-gotten oil wells to provide solution that will qench the fire since he is richer than Nigeria
cheesy
Re: TY Danjuma - Nigeria Is On Fire by Albertone(m): 3:08pm On Jun 07, 2022
Little did he know that Nigeria will later become hell fire the bible was talking about.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Will You Fight To Keep Nigeria One? / Plateau Police Arrests Fake Soldier & Recover N15m Cars / Imo Workers To Get 3 Months Salary Arrears

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.