Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,191 members, 7,839,050 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 01:00 PM

Am Confused On Who To Choose Married Rich Man Or Single Guy - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Am Confused On Who To Choose Married Rich Man Or Single Guy (3014 Views)

7 Categories Of Young Ladies Around A Single Guy. / I Am Confused Because I Truly Love Her............... / "7 Signs You Are In A Relationship With A Single Guy" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply)

Re: Am Confused On Who To Choose Married Rich Man Or Single Guy by MrsChima(f): 10:56am On May 03, 2012
chikaliki: Please my good friends, I am in need of your honest opinion. Am a single lady of about 29 years old and am presently dating a friend whom i've known from my university days, right now his proposing to marry me but
he is not yet financially stable.But he is always complaining about my height whenever am with him,"I think you need a high heel" this is what he always say each time we are standing together. This really makes me feel bad and just yesterday he repeated it and this time around I've decided to leave him because i feel his not proud of me.
Right now I've a married man with four children that has been asking my hand in marriage, he likes me,compliment me and sometimes renders financial and moral assistance to me. He promised to make me happy by supporting me financially even sending me abroad for my masters if only i will accept to marry him. So my question now is, should I accept to marry him and leave my friend that is single and younger but has been complaining about my height.

Pls, I've not done any immoral act with the married man oo. I met him at a professional training center I attended and it happened that he develop this likeness towards me because according to him am kind, friendly, reserved and intelligent due the way I participated actively in class and assisted him on the courses he had challenges mostly calculation courses. So thats way he said that he will be glad to sponsor my masters degree abroad if only I will agree to marry him. I have not done any premarital act with my single guy too as a matter of fact we decided to abstain from sex until after our wedding since am still a virgin.
]

This is some bullshit.

1 Like

Re: Am Confused On Who To Choose Married Rich Man Or Single Guy by MrsChima(f): 11:00am On May 03, 2012
Guitarlife:

I mean this is my honest answer you are an honest f.ool. Write that on a placard and go and stand at ojota garrage and display it for the whole world to see.

That was definitely HONEST! grin grin grin

I had a visual of her actually doing the emboldened too! grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

She Rejected A Gift Of Toyota Camry @ VAL Just Because Of Me. What Do I Do? / Guys, Can You Buy Sanitary Pad/towel For Your Woman? / Guys Come Out And Defend (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.