Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,472 members, 7,812,462 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 01:44 PM

She Rejected A Gift Of Toyota Camry @ VAL Just Because Of Me. What Do I Do? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She Rejected A Gift Of Toyota Camry @ VAL Just Because Of Me. What Do I Do? (3008 Views)

Ladies, Have You Ever Rejected A Guy Because You Felt He Was Too Good For You? / She Rejected A $15,000 Modeling Contract Because Her Yahooze Boyfriend Felt Insecure / She Rejected Me Earlier. Now She's Back And I Have A Girlfriend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

She Rejected A Gift Of Toyota Camry @ VAL Just Because Of Me. What Do I Do? by eaglem: 1:33pm On Feb 16, 2013
Fellow Nairalander pls I need ur advice.

My Fiancee has recently been offered many costly gift form guys who has been asking for her hand in Marriage.
Just last month, she was been sacked from her working place in Port-Harcourt just bkos she refuse to marry her Directors friend as her boss has been advising her to.

Last Thursday 14th, one of this guys bought A Toyota Camry with a good furnish apartment in Elekahia Harcourt and gave her both the house and car keys but this lady turned off the offer all because of me and now she is jobless.

All the places that she submitted her applications for work, they agreed to employ her only if she will give them her body (SEX)and the girl refused. Infact to cut the story short, I am not buoyant at the moment to get married to her.

What do I do?
Re: She Rejected A Gift Of Toyota Camry @ VAL Just Because Of Me. What Do I Do? by greedie1(f): 1:53pm On Feb 16, 2013
get married to her anyways....

1 Like

Re: She Rejected A Gift Of Toyota Camry @ VAL Just Because Of Me. What Do I Do? by 190: 2:03pm On Feb 16, 2013
Give me her phone number so I can advice her

1 Like

Re: She Rejected A Gift Of Toyota Camry @ VAL Just Because Of Me. What Do I Do? by Nobody: 2:22pm On Feb 16, 2013
eaglem: Fellow Nairalander pls I need ur advice.

My Fiancee has recently been offered many costly gift form guys who has been asking for her hand in Marriage.
Just last month, she was been sacked from her working place in Port-Harcourt just bkos she refuse to marry her Directors friend as her boss has been advising her to.

Last Thursday 14th, one of this guys bought A Toyota Camry with a good furnish apartment in Elekahia Harcourt and gave her both the house and car keys but this lady turned off the offer all because of me and now she is jobless.

All the places that she submitted her applications for work, they agreed to employ her only if she will give them her body (SEX) and the girl refused. Infact to cut the story short, I am not buoyant at the moment to get married to her.

What do I do?

How true is this? What does she do ...job-wise?
Re: She Rejected A Gift Of Toyota Camry @ VAL Just Because Of Me. What Do I Do? by tjskii(f): 2:28pm On Feb 16, 2013
That's a good woman uve got there and I'm sure shez willing to wait till ure buoyant enuff to get marid(assuming of course that she loves u)dnt deceiv/put pressure on urself with d thot that shez turning down all these offers just for u,shez probably just a principled younglady who knows wat she wants,and will not be coerced into doing somthn she dosnt want to

1 Like

Re: She Rejected A Gift Of Toyota Camry @ VAL Just Because Of Me. What Do I Do? by Nobody: 2:31pm On Feb 16, 2013
I doubt ur girl is a Nigerian. Well, buoyancy or not buoyant, you can go ahead and marry her now as this type of rare woman might not give u wahala.
Re: She Rejected A Gift Of Toyota Camry @ VAL Just Because Of Me. What Do I Do? by Nobody: 3:14pm On Feb 16, 2013
If you don't want to marry her, leave her now o. Because...

You don't need too much money to marry her. Just try and organize a simple wedding.
Re: She Rejected A Gift Of Toyota Camry @ VAL Just Because Of Me. What Do I Do? by Nobody: 3:19pm On Feb 16, 2013
You best be on your best bruddah....
Re: She Rejected A Gift Of Toyota Camry @ VAL Just Because Of Me. What Do I Do? by Adaeze003(f): 5:17pm On Feb 16, 2013
If you don't love her enough to marry her pls let go. Just don't let her regret all this. But wait o, na so she hot reach? Lol...
Re: She Rejected A Gift Of Toyota Camry @ VAL Just Because Of Me. What Do I Do? by Exponental(m): 7:34pm On Feb 16, 2013
Pray like u never prayed before.
Re: She Rejected A Gift Of Toyota Camry @ VAL Just Because Of Me. What Do I Do? by starlightRR(m): 7:45pm On Feb 16, 2013
I feel your gf is trying to HYPE things

2 Likes

Re: She Rejected A Gift Of Toyota Camry @ VAL Just Because Of Me. What Do I Do? by Nobody: 9:02pm On Feb 16, 2013
starlight®®:

LMAO grin cheesy.
Re: She Rejected A Gift Of Toyota Camry @ VAL Just Because Of Me. What Do I Do? by Popowaa: 9:53pm On Feb 16, 2013
It could be true
starlight®®:
Re: She Rejected A Gift Of Toyota Camry @ VAL Just Because Of Me. What Do I Do? by starlightRR(m): 10:04pm On Feb 16, 2013
Popowaa: It could be true
am not saying its not true.....am just saying the girl is spicing things up.... or is it just me that read the part where do op said "all places"?
Re: She Rejected A Gift Of Toyota Camry @ VAL Just Because Of Me. What Do I Do? by olumaxi(m): 10:53pm On Feb 16, 2013
jst remain faithful to ha
Re: She Rejected A Gift Of Toyota Camry @ VAL Just Because Of Me. What Do I Do? by Nobody: 11:42pm On Feb 16, 2013
starlight®®:

exactly my tots too bro, @ OP, where u there when all of this were happening? She could be lying/ exagerrating, just so u'd think she's da bomb. How can a lady reject a car and house because of u (poor man/ broke azz)? guy take time o!!!

Believe this sh!tt and u'd still believe that kim kardashian is still a virgin

2 Likes

Re: She Rejected A Gift Of Toyota Camry @ VAL Just Because Of Me. What Do I Do? by Ivynwa(f): 1:14am On Feb 17, 2013
lrguru:

exactly my tots too bro, @ OP, where u there when all of this were happening? She could be lying/ exagerrating, just so u'd think she's da bomb. How can a lady reject a car and house because of u (poor man/ broke azz)? guy take time o!!!

Believe this sh!tt and u'd still believe that kim kardashian is still a virgin

Some women can be that loving and have that "its-only-him-i-love" kind of heart but the poster should have told her a long time ago that he is not prepared to marry her soon so that she can choose a suitable suitor for herself instead of closing his "oh-look-how-much-she-loves-me" mouth and coming to the forum to trip.

Poster Eaglem please call that lady and tell her the truth so that she can find her way unless she decides on her own to be with you even if you will never marry.
Re: She Rejected A Gift Of Toyota Camry @ VAL Just Because Of Me. What Do I Do? by 4words: 1:48am On Feb 17, 2013
i doubt this story, its not just sitting down well with me.

1 Like

Re: She Rejected A Gift Of Toyota Camry @ VAL Just Because Of Me. What Do I Do? by Goldie20: 2:19am On Feb 17, 2013
If this story is true, You're a lucky man OP, better wife her up. Good women are rare too grin
Re: She Rejected A Gift Of Toyota Camry @ VAL Just Because Of Me. What Do I Do? by Mynd44: 3:54am On Feb 17, 2013
Nice girl you have there
Re: She Rejected A Gift Of Toyota Camry @ VAL Just Because Of Me. What Do I Do? by Gudintent: 6:39am On Feb 17, 2013
Mynd_44: Nice girl you have there

Did u say Nice

You being sarccy??

@op one will wonder what else she has sacrificed for u that she forgot to mention
Re: She Rejected A Gift Of Toyota Camry @ VAL Just Because Of Me. What Do I Do? by djeezy(m): 6:48am On Feb 17, 2013
Hmmmn, a rare woman.@op is she a Nigerian?
Re: She Rejected A Gift Of Toyota Camry @ VAL Just Because Of Me. What Do I Do? by 2sexycom(m): 7:12am On Feb 17, 2013
To add to this: OP, if I were in ur shoes, I will fight to become her dream man, financially.

I can tell you that you have a very rare gem,bro. Her kind is just 1 in every 10 naija chics u find around.

I recently went back to school to collect my result pending NYSC and the thought of a young lady that has been with a guy came to my mind.

I brought up the discuss with my 2 friends because I can't imagine my own sister slaving herself away for a guy and yet the guy isn't making any attempt to marry her. This kind of girls are VERY HARD to find. Frankly, this particular girl isn't ugly. She is beautiful I tell you and just like the OP's case, guys have been asking for her hand in marriage.

This girl prefer to manage the guy's business(mini biz) and help him day and night.

My question is why doesn't he get married to this girl cos she aint getting younger. Then a friend said he does not know the value of what he has until he lost it. At that point, i gave reference to a fellow nairalander who said he is lucky to have married his wife because his wife's ex never knew the value of what he has lost.

OP, dont let that girl go. Do anything to marry her. You don't have to wait for the perfect time. Infact, start making plans and things will fall in place. Trust me because there is never a perfect time.

You may never find happiness if you let this one go because it's very hard to find someone that loves you this much....
tjskii: That's a good woman uve got there and I'm sure shez willing to wait till ure buoyant enuff to get marid(assuming of course that she loves u)dnt deceiv/put pressure on urself with d thot that shez turning down all these offers just for u,shez probably just a principled younglady who knows wat she wants,and will not be coerced into doing somthn she dosnt want to
Re: She Rejected A Gift Of Toyota Camry @ VAL Just Because Of Me. What Do I Do? by 2sexycom(m): 7:13am On Feb 17, 2013
Bros, she is a Nigerian. They still exist but VERY HARD to come by.
tpacalipse: I doubt ur girl is a Nigerian. Well, buoyancy or not buoyant, you can go ahead and marry her now as this type of rare woman might not give u wahala.
Re: She Rejected A Gift Of Toyota Camry @ VAL Just Because Of Me. What Do I Do? by Nobody: 9:14am On Feb 17, 2013
Not in today Nigeria Mister.

You story is faker(sic)than fake
Re: She Rejected A Gift Of Toyota Camry @ VAL Just Because Of Me. What Do I Do? by vykte(m): 10:01am On Feb 17, 2013
Cool story!
Btw ur english tho...she didn't tell u Hon. Patrick came calling buh she declined because ur use of english is awesome.
Re: She Rejected A Gift Of Toyota Camry @ VAL Just Because Of Me. What Do I Do? by Idowuogbo(f): 10:11am On Feb 17, 2013
WASH!!
Re: She Rejected A Gift Of Toyota Camry @ VAL Just Because Of Me. What Do I Do? by phrankie85(m): 10:25am On Feb 17, 2013
starlight®®:

lmao
Re: She Rejected A Gift Of Toyota Camry @ VAL Just Because Of Me. What Do I Do? by jhydebaba(m): 11:36am On Feb 17, 2013
She don go check for pastor house and the pastor don assure her say ur future dey bright cheesy 9ja girls no dey carry last.
Re: She Rejected A Gift Of Toyota Camry @ VAL Just Because Of Me. What Do I Do? by Inosenduatall: 11:58am On Feb 17, 2013
There may be elements of truth in this story, but believe me when i say ur gf just dey exaggerate the whole tin by putting maggi and onga inside d soup. It's games women play when the clock don begin dey tick. Lol

#Na wash
Re: She Rejected A Gift Of Toyota Camry @ VAL Just Because Of Me. What Do I Do? by koliks(m): 2:03pm On Feb 17, 2013
4 u 2 cum here nd ask "what do i do?"means u have no future plans 4 dis girl,so just kindly resign 4rm d relationship nd gimme her numba lemme introduce her 2 ppl who r serious
Re: She Rejected A Gift Of Toyota Camry @ VAL Just Because Of Me. What Do I Do? by Fussbot: 2:35pm On Feb 17, 2013
Lol..dis bro sabi do d tin 4 bed ni jhor and d gal tinks she can't find his kind joystick anywie again..if not??+u no get money fa!

(1) (2) (Reply)

Please Rate Me...am I Hot? / My Girlfriend Told Me She Is One Month Pregnant When Am Preparing For My Nysc. / Relationship Tips: How To Make Her Cum By Touching Just Her Breasts

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.