Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,405 members, 7,815,892 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:24 PM

Henry Okah Insists President Jonathan Masterminded Two Bomb Attacks - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Henry Okah Insists President Jonathan Masterminded Two Bomb Attacks (22126 Views)

Saraki Admits His DSS Detail Masterminded Robbery Of N310M - Sahara Reporters / Two Bomb Blasts In Borno State, Death Toll Unknown / Jonathan Masterminded October 1 Bombing - Okah Insists (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Henry Okah Insists President Jonathan Masterminded Two Bomb Attacks by ziccoit: 3:20pm On May 02, 2012
You can use bad or immoral methods as long as you accomplish "something good" by using them. This is what Markavellian principle is all about.

"Good" in politics is power by all means. So, GEJ is not clean.
Re: Henry Okah Insists President Jonathan Masterminded Two Bomb Attacks by kay1one(m): 3:21pm On May 02, 2012
stainny: what will Jonathan Gain from bombing the nation? what his the motive? who will destroy his own house?

ASK BOKO HARAM! OH! I FORGOT!!! THEY ARE FROM CHAD!!!... LOLZ!!!.
Re: Henry Okah Insists President Jonathan Masterminded Two Bomb Attacks by CyberG: 3:23pm On May 02, 2012
Omexonomy:
God bless u most nigerian will never reason like this

You're deceiving yourself and fellow sheep exonerating someone killing your people either you are really ignorant or tribalistic. The case is in court and with over 100 witnesses for Okah and 50 for Jonzer, and a case not tried in a Nigerian court, we can only wait and see. Thankfully, the court can subpoena the phone company to provide the call detail records and their immigration department and if any of this checks out, this accursed desperado president will be hanged at the Hague for crimes against humanity.
Re: Henry Okah Insists President Jonathan Masterminded Two Bomb Attacks by Nobody: 3:23pm On May 02, 2012
Re: Henry Okah Insists President Jonathan Masterminded Two Bomb Attacks by miteolu(m): 3:29pm On May 02, 2012
stainny: what will Jonathan Gain from bombing the nation? what his the motive? who will destroy his own house?

This is politics. Net reward of democracy.
Re: Henry Okah Insists President Jonathan Masterminded Two Bomb Attacks by DAY12(m): 3:35pm On May 02, 2012
sey na country be dis? Killing innocent people caz of self interest.

1 naigeriyah grin
Re: Henry Okah Insists President Jonathan Masterminded Two Bomb Attacks by MmuoOkija: 3:35pm On May 02, 2012
Re: Henry Okah Insists President Jonathan Masterminded Two Bomb Attacks by angayejuni: 3:35pm On May 02, 2012
µ guys are incredible Niaja wud get thru this

Peaceful Nigeria- PDP= Boko Haram+Mend
Therefore
Peace in Nigeria = Boko Haram+MEND ÷PDP
Re: Henry Okah Insists President Jonathan Masterminded Two Bomb Attacks by Dawdy(m): 3:36pm On May 02, 2012
I can't come to any conclution yet, but all I know is that the evil doers will be exposed, Insha ALLAH.

1 Like

Re: Henry Okah Insists President Jonathan Masterminded Two Bomb Attacks by dayokanu(m): 3:37pm On May 02, 2012

Okah has stated it clearly, GEJ sponsors these bombing to demonize political opponents.

What happened to IBB and Dokpesi? After the bombing on NTA they showed us text messages claiming it was Dokpesi and IBB, Now what has happened to Dokpesi since then? He ended up being Retardeen GEJ campaign manager

Retardeen is the one sponsoring all these bombings and everyone knows

1 Like

Re: Henry Okah Insists President Jonathan Masterminded Two Bomb Attacks by alahamad(m): 3:39pm On May 02, 2012
In as much as I don't want to believe the blady retardeen is capable of doing such, I don't think Okah'll just make allegations of such magnitude without something concrete to back it up.

Okah please be sure of this before spilling more cos this is the height of it all......mother of all crimes

As sad as this revelation is, its quite interesting......

Guess I'll also grab a bucket of pop-corn nd a barrel of coke to watch this loooong saga unfold
Re: Henry Okah Insists President Jonathan Masterminded Two Bomb Attacks by lagerwhenindoubt(m): 3:40pm On May 02, 2012
dayokanu:

Okah has stated it clearly, GEJ sponsors these bombing to demonize political opponents.

What happened to IBB and Dokpesi? After the bombing on NTA they showed us text messages claiming it was Dokpesi and IBB, Now what has happened to Dokpesi since then? He ended up being IBB campaign manager

That is why OSUN and Lagos State are looking likely targets for BH bombings in the coming weeks wink
Re: Henry Okah Insists President Jonathan Masterminded Two Bomb Attacks by abubaka(m): 3:46pm On May 02, 2012
@all,

no wonder GEJ said that Nigerians should get use to and be ready to live wit the spate of bomb blast happening
Re: Henry Okah Insists President Jonathan Masterminded Two Bomb Attacks by kokoA(m): 3:51pm On May 02, 2012
dayokanu:

What happened to IBB and Dokpesi? After the bombing on NTA they showed us text messages claiming it was Dokpesi and IBB, Now what has happened to Dokpesi since then? He ended up being Retardeen GEJ campaign manager

It think we should look at the bolded critically. There seem to be more questions than answers in this matter.

Come to think of it,

1. Why did GEJ quickly rush to the t.v claiming MEND was innocent?

2. Why was the sss quick to arrest Dokpesi who was IBB's campaign manager then? They came on national t.v displaying fake Text messages allegedly sent by the bombers to Dokpesi.

3. Why was Dokpesi set free immediately he switched his support to GEJ?

4. Where are the so called suspects that were arrested then claiming that Dokpesi sent them?
Re: Henry Okah Insists President Jonathan Masterminded Two Bomb Attacks by Rhino5dm: 3:51pm On May 02, 2012
If Timipreye Sylva could make the threats below, then these guys must be capable of doing anything.

In a telephone conversation with Huhuonline.com, Eruani said: “Governor Sylva
called me one early morning, and I answered and said Good morning Your
Excellency. Sylva responded, Please don’t call me that, I heard the President wants
to remove me as Governor and install you, so that is why you refused to return as
commissioner? “Let me tell you something. THIS WILL BE THE LAST FIGHT; I WILL
KILL PRESIDENT JONATHAN, HIS WIFE, PATIENCE AND YOU. YOU SHOULD BE AWARE THERE IS BOKO HARAM. I WILL MOBILIZE THEM TO YENAGOA AND WILL SINK THE STATE IF YOU
PEOPLE MAKE ANY ATTEMPT TO REMOVE ME".
Re: Henry Okah Insists President Jonathan Masterminded Two Bomb Attacks by dayokanu(m): 3:53pm On May 02, 2012
Can we ask ourselves some questions

Retardeens govt claimed IBB and Dokpesi were responsible for bombing and they even showed us text messages

So what happened to IBB and Dokpesi since October 1 2010 almost 2 yrs later?

IBB dropped his Presidential ambition and he was set free, Dokpesi joined Retardeens campaign and he was set free

So do you need a dibia to tell you that Retardeen is the one masterminding the bombing?
Re: Henry Okah Insists President Jonathan Masterminded Two Bomb Attacks by nkemKalu: 3:54pm On May 02, 2012
The problem is that Nigerians forget so easily......when Abacha was using Sgt. Rogers and Al Mustapha including all the members of his killer group to terrorize this country, nobody believed he was the one behind the attacks. We were being told it was NADECO members that was throwing the bombs. And here we are again.....I don't doubt anything....PDP JONATHAN and BOKO HARAM, know themselves. After all, it was still this same government that told us that BOKO Haram is faceless and at the end of the day, OBASANJO went and visited the faceless people. Now the NSA who must have done his home work very well, has thrown the biggest challenge by saying that PDP is behind BOKO Haram. Please, people should count their teeth with their tongues.

1 Like

Re: Henry Okah Insists President Jonathan Masterminded Two Bomb Attacks by dayokanu(m): 3:58pm On May 02, 2012
What happened to the bolded messages?

More details have emerged on why the Director of the IBB Campaign Organization, Chief Raymond Dokpesi has been detained by the State Security Service (SSS) following the dual Independence Day bombings in Abuja.

THEWILL has confirmed through a highly placed security source that text message exchanges between suspects in custody of the Nigerian authorities asking

[size=18pt]"Have you collected the balance from Dokpesi", and another one "Lets meet at IBB Campaign office", linked Dokpesi to the Al Qaeda style bomb blasts. The text messages were found in the cell phone of the suspects. Another text message sent to a confidant of one of the suspected bombers said: "na we do am… meet me make I brief u."[/size]

The source said persons in custody have been making useful confessions which have so far helped security agencies make multiple arrests while agencies have been able to establish Mr. Henry Okah’s direct involvement with the blasts.

Re: Henry Okah Insists President Jonathan Masterminded Two Bomb Attacks by Rhino5dm: 4:01pm On May 02, 2012
Mind blowing !!

dayokanu: Can we ask ourselves some questions

Retardeens govt claimed IBB and Dokpesi were responsible for bombing and they even showed us text messages

So what happened to IBB and Dokpesi since October 1 2010 almost 2 yrs later?

IBB dropped his Presidential ambition and he was set free, Dokpesi joined Retardeens campaign and he was set free

So do you need a dibia to tell you that Retardeen is the one masterminding the bombing?

Dopkesi was sanctified and quickly absorbed into jonathan's campaign team with a mouth watering post of campaign manager, after he denounced his support for IBB.
Re: Henry Okah Insists President Jonathan Masterminded Two Bomb Attacks by Baawaa(m): 4:07pm On May 02, 2012
The guy is a liar,because GEJ did not intervene in his matter.
Re: Henry Okah Insists President Jonathan Masterminded Two Bomb Attacks by ismhab(m): 4:09pm On May 02, 2012
Mr. Goodluck Ebele jonathan is the leader of terrorist in Nigeria.
Re: Henry Okah Insists President Jonathan Masterminded Two Bomb Attacks by dayokanu(m): 4:09pm On May 02, 2012
Baawaa: The guy is a liar,because GEJ did not intervene in his matter.

Simple question: What happened to Dokpesi and IBB the alleged mastermind of October 1 2010 bombing
Re: Henry Okah Insists President Jonathan Masterminded Two Bomb Attacks by ballabriggs: 4:09pm On May 02, 2012
nkem Kalu: The problem is that Nigerians forget so easily......when Abacha was using Sgt. Rogers and Al Mustapha including all the members of his killer group to terrorize this country, nobody believed he was the one behind the attacks. We were being told it was NADECO members that was throwing the bombs. And here we are again.....I don't doubt anything....PDP JONATHAN and BOKO HARAM, know themselves. After all, it was still this same government that told us that BOKO Haram is faceless and at the end of the day, OBASANJO went and visited the faceless people. Now the NSA who must have done his home work very well, has thrown the biggest challenge by saying that PDP is behind BOKO Haram. Please, people should count their teeth with their tongues.

[size=20pt]Thank you for bringing the Abacha story. The fact is most of the killings in this country since pre 1960 are usually state sponsored. There is no way Jona would not know about these killings. [/size]
Re: Henry Okah Insists President Jonathan Masterminded Two Bomb Attacks by Kilode1: 4:10pm On May 02, 2012
Dayokanu carry on. Me I don tire to dey explain.

It's either people's memories are short - like 7mins long pere, or they are deliberating burying their head inside Olumo Rock.
Re: Henry Okah Insists President Jonathan Masterminded Two Bomb Attacks by Rhino5dm: 4:10pm On May 02, 2012
The Jonathan's team were fooled by henry okah that he is going to play along the script immediately after the bombings, that was the reasons why jonathan went on air to absolved MEND and transfer the accusation to his northern political opponents, unknowing to them henry okah was mindful of their plot to silenced him after using him, so he opted out and yawa gas!
Re: Henry Okah Insists President Jonathan Masterminded Two Bomb Attacks by ismhab(m): 4:14pm On May 02, 2012
No wonder, monkey resemble human beign.
Re: Henry Okah Insists President Jonathan Masterminded Two Bomb Attacks by Nobody: 4:14pm On May 02, 2012
An average Nigerian Politician is VERY corrupt, so GEJ is not totally free! but one day! God of heaven & earth, though slow τ̅☺ anger, will put all of dem τ̅☺ bed forever.
Re: Henry Okah Insists President Jonathan Masterminded Two Bomb Attacks by Rhino5dm: 4:15pm On May 02, 2012
IBB became Jonathan's consultant and adopted father, while Dokpesi became his media campaign manager.

dayokanu:

Simple question: What happened to Dokpesi and IBB the alleged mastermind of October 1 2010 bombing
Re: Henry Okah Insists President Jonathan Masterminded Two Bomb Attacks by Nobody: 4:17pm On May 02, 2012
amirize: something I can't tell is really wrong in my country Nigeria ... don't even know who and what to believe anymore.
Keep saying, Thank God I am now an American Citizen. God help and deliver Nigeria!!!
if u r now american, who call u inside dis mata? Go die abeg!
Re: Henry Okah Insists President Jonathan Masterminded Two Bomb Attacks by baslone: 4:19pm On May 02, 2012
I have always said it! Now the truth is coming out!!!!
Re: Henry Okah Insists President Jonathan Masterminded Two Bomb Attacks by Killcabal(m): 4:22pm On May 02, 2012

Some people can do it cause of money,fame,politics ,,,etc.

GBamm
Re: Henry Okah Insists President Jonathan Masterminded Two Bomb Attacks by chikis(m): 4:32pm On May 02, 2012
Na who we go believe now? Gudluck, Andrew Azazi, Okah, Buhari abi na El-rufi. Nigerians una too much abeg.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Can You Recite The 36 States And Capital Of Nigeria? / (PICTURES) Nigerian Army Punishment / Don’t Prosecute Jonathan, Bayelsa PDP Chieftain Begs Buhari

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.