Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,429 members, 7,815,967 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:26 PM

Henry Okah Insists President Jonathan Masterminded Two Bomb Attacks - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Henry Okah Insists President Jonathan Masterminded Two Bomb Attacks (22128 Views)

Saraki Admits His DSS Detail Masterminded Robbery Of N310M - Sahara Reporters / Two Bomb Blasts In Borno State, Death Toll Unknown / Jonathan Masterminded October 1 Bombing - Okah Insists (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Henry Okah Insists President Jonathan Masterminded Two Bomb Attacks by Nobody: 9:27pm On May 02, 2012
Nonsense. Let's wait and see
Re: Henry Okah Insists President Jonathan Masterminded Two Bomb Attacks by TheShopKeeper(m): 9:45pm On May 02, 2012
No wonder the US have seen the vision that there will be no country as Nigeria by 2015.
Still, we are waiting for the President's mouth to speak (Dr Abati) to clear the story.
Wonders shall never end, let's wait as the mud-slinging starts...
Re: Henry Okah Insists President Jonathan Masterminded Two Bomb Attacks by jmaine: 10:13pm On May 02, 2012
bakila:

What Okah said is it true? It is like the contract of Mr Beaf has ended, some chaps are gunning for the office.

Stop acting ediotic, can you dispel my post you quoted in relation to 1025 ramblings or you just wanted to get noticed . . .
Re: Henry Okah Insists President Jonathan Masterminded Two Bomb Attacks by Alenkakent(m): 10:27pm On May 02, 2012
alj harem:

Not true, GEJ could never have planned a bOmb to kill Nigerians. I am not a GEJ fan but even I know this

Although MEND and Boko haram are the same set of people playing politics with Nigerian lifes

Why are you so daft and can't reason for once? This is politics where anybody you think is very innocent could be the culprit all in the fight for power... Better stop that nonsense talk
Re: Henry Okah Insists President Jonathan Masterminded Two Bomb Attacks by aljharem(m): 10:30pm On May 02, 2012
^^^

So you think GEJ would be so wicked as to kill Nigerians so he can just be the president for 4 years ?

I hope not and I do not want to believe so, lets wait and see.
Re: Henry Okah Insists President Jonathan Masterminded Two Bomb Attacks by otokx(m): 10:34pm On May 02, 2012
Doubt this story
Re: Henry Okah Insists President Jonathan Masterminded Two Bomb Attacks by Alenkakent(m): 10:41pm On May 02, 2012
Omg, this dude harem seems not to know what world we are in... If some presidents could be so wicked to the extent of coming out and killing their citizens all in the name of retaining power, what does it take GEJ to do it secretly Think man... Even if the case Is heard on court and GEJ is truly the culprit, its 80% certain that he would still go scott free... Mtchewwww, messed up world... It happens everywhere, even usa and the whole of europe
Re: Henry Okah Insists President Jonathan Masterminded Two Bomb Attacks by mabcos: 10:53pm On May 02, 2012
stainny: what will Jonathan Gain from bombing the nation? what his the motive? who will destroy his own house?

Mr Okah have stated the motives already.
Re: Henry Okah Insists President Jonathan Masterminded Two Bomb Attacks by dayokanu(m): 11:02pm On May 02, 2012
alj harem: ^^^

So you think GEJ would be so wicked as to kill Nigerians so he can just be the president for 4 years ?

Can you explain the Dokpesi, IBB and text messages angle?

Was Abacha not throwing bombs just to become consensus candidate of all the 5 Political parties?
Re: Henry Okah Insists President Jonathan Masterminded Two Bomb Attacks by yaksh: 11:48pm On May 02, 2012
so oga na true? y y y oga jona y y y u do dis 2 ur own ppl,i believe Mr OKAH will nt lie 2 his own brother cry
Re: Henry Okah Insists President Jonathan Masterminded Two Bomb Attacks by Seamate(m): 11:57pm On May 02, 2012
Nigeria when will all these dirty politics end?
Re: Henry Okah Insists President Jonathan Masterminded Two Bomb Attacks by yaksh: 11:58pm On May 02, 2012
i understand dat sumppl here dey dont knw wat politics means, he cn do anytin just 2 get power. so just 4gt
Re: Henry Okah Insists President Jonathan Masterminded Two Bomb Attacks by Nobody: 12:28am On May 03, 2012
Talking from his a.s.s now! I thought he said it was sponsored by somebody from the North before. This MEND leader must be hallucinating!
Re: Henry Okah Insists President Jonathan Masterminded Two Bomb Attacks by Detongue: 1:44am On May 03, 2012
Dis is d voice of a drowning/dying man
Re: Henry Okah Insists President Jonathan Masterminded Two Bomb Attacks by dasparrow: 4:56am On May 03, 2012
Jenams: if u r now american, who call u inside dis mata? Go die abeg!

kay-1one:

SOME PEOPLE CAN JUST BE SICKENING I SWEAR!!

LOL, na so we see am. You know what they say, pride comes before a fall. It was only a few years ago that amirize was opening threads on nairaland asking for help on how to go about the green card application process after winning the US visa lottery. Now that he has become an american citizen, it is now time to come on nairaland and brag. Typical Nigerian behaviour! As long as they themselves are ok outside Nigeria, they don't care if everyone else goes to blazes. Let amirize keep braging. America (mystery babylon) is gradually becoming a mess and will eventually fall. The bible prophecies of Daniel and revelation say so.

@Post

Only God knows if GEJ is behind all these bombings. I personally think he has a hand in it hence his nonchalant attitude about the bombing which have claimed several lives and destroyed alot of property.
Re: Henry Okah Insists President Jonathan Masterminded Two Bomb Attacks by Demdem(m): 6:29am On May 03, 2012
alj harem: ^^^

If he can be so wicked to eat One Billion naira worth of food in a year in the midst of abject poverty why cant he physically Kill. Besides he is the leader of a killer party. abegiii, leave tori.
Re: Henry Okah Insists President Jonathan Masterminded Two Bomb Attacks by scopusng(m): 6:59am On May 03, 2012
The Presidency said yesterday that the probe of the fuel subsidy regime by the House of Reps which exposed massive fraud lacked credibility.
Re: Henry Okah Insists President Jonathan Masterminded Two Bomb Attacks by Yeske2(m): 7:15am On May 03, 2012
I believe Orkah but heaven help him because he can't win a Zuma-Jonathan combo, both are rogues.
Re: Henry Okah Insists President Jonathan Masterminded Two Bomb Attacks by Nobody: 7:36am On May 03, 2012
Jonathan needed no bomb anywhere to win the Presidency.

Orka is eshibiting the traditioal tanturums of a drowning man, and whosoever gives a thought to his craps is propelled by hatred.

Nigeria is a failed experiment of the whiteman, those blaming Jonathan for Mend and Boko Haram are either ignorant or simply mischievious.

Nigeria is dying and I have no tears for her. We can either sit now and hegotiate or shy away from the truth till the day of reckoning.

Let the Jihardists continue to delude themselves that Nigeria as a whole is their estate.

One thing I know is this, every man has every right to religious and political affiliations, but your right stops where my own right begins.

As for the killings in the North, it will never stop as far as Jihardism is part and percel of Islam.

Yet, removing Jihardism from Islam is like removing the engine from a car.
Re: Henry Okah Insists President Jonathan Masterminded Two Bomb Attacks by livapul86(m): 9:36am On May 03, 2012
Without a shred of doubt, I have always believed GEJ and PDP to be responsible for the senseless reign of terror that has plagued this Nation. Its just unfortunate our people have short memories and fail to ask questions. The moment GEJ came out absolving Mend of blame for the bombings, I new immediately something fishy was amiss. In all fairness, I don't think GEJ and PDP controls Boko Haram again. The Monster they created for political reasons has taken a life of its own. GEJ and PDP, nurtured and empowered an otherwise insignificant group in Northern Nigeria now they can no longer CONTROL IT.
Re: Henry Okah Insists President Jonathan Masterminded Two Bomb Attacks by bobbyruffy(m): 10:34am On May 03, 2012
News nowadays are more confusing... Who are we 2 blv? [color=#990000][/color]
Re: Henry Okah Insists President Jonathan Masterminded Two Bomb Attacks by lacasa: 10:55am On May 03, 2012
livapul86: Without a shred of doubt, I have always believed GEJ and PDP to be responsible for the senseless reign of terror that has plagued this Nation. Its just unfortunate our people have short memories and fail to ask questions. The moment GEJ came out absolving Mend of blame for the bombings, I new immediately something fishy was amiss. In all fairness, I don't think GEJ and PDP controls Boko Haram again. The Monster they created for political reasons has taken a life of its own. GEJ and PDP, nurtured and empowered an otherwise insignificant group in Northern Nigeria now they can no longer CONTROL IT.

Gbam!
Re: Henry Okah Insists President Jonathan Masterminded Two Bomb Attacks by bkbabe97y(m): 11:15am On May 03, 2012
livapul86: Without a shred of doubt, I have always believed GEJ and PDP to be responsible for the senseless reign of terror that has plagued this Nation. Its just unfortunate our people have short memories and fail to ask questions. The moment GEJ came out absolving Mend of blame for the bombings, I new immediately something fishy was amiss. In all fairness, I don't think GEJ and PDP controls Boko Haram again. The Monster they created for political reasons has taken a life of its own. GEJ and PDP, nurtured and empowered an otherwise insignificant group in Northern Nigeria now they can no longer CONTROL IT.

And there you have it folks!
Re: Henry Okah Insists President Jonathan Masterminded Two Bomb Attacks by amosy007: 11:42am On May 03, 2012
kokoA:

Including you because you are a Nigerian! Must you insult others to make a point? undecided

is point didnt even make any sense
Re: Henry Okah Insists President Jonathan Masterminded Two Bomb Attacks by amosy007: 11:55am On May 03, 2012
No wonder there is badluck on every nigerian institutions... How can sum1 kill for election sympathy

today everything is zero...

Natural disaster every now and the (flood in ibadan, erosion in anambra)

phcn looses more megawatts to lack of water at power plants

talk of football nigeria didnt qualify or win any major tournament...

Crises and killings every nw and then

Aint those signs of badluck
Re: Henry Okah Insists President Jonathan Masterminded Two Bomb Attacks by kinguwem: 8:29pm On May 03, 2012
Henry Okah is a desperate fool. Greed is his nemesis. He will certainly rot in South African jail.
Re: Henry Okah Insists President Jonathan Masterminded Two Bomb Attacks by espn(m): 9:51pm On May 03, 2012
noblezone: Jonathan needed no bomb anywhere to win the Presidency.

Orka is eshibiting the traditioal tanturums of a drowning man, and whosoever gives a thought to his craps is propelled by hatred.

Nigeria is a failed experiment of the whiteman, those blaming Jonathan for Mend and Boko Haram are either ignorant or simply mischievious.

Nigeria is dying and I have no tears for her. We can either sit now and hegotiate or shy away from the truth till the day of reckoning.

Let the Jihardists continue to delude themselves that Nigeria as a whole is their estate.

One thing I know is this, every man has every right to religious and political affiliations, but your right stops where my own right begins.

As for the killings in the North, it will never stop as far as Jihardism is part and percel of Islam.

Yet, removing Jihardism from Islam is like removing the engine from a car.
. Wats d correlation betwee dis thread..boko haram..jihadist nd islam..ppl lik u always seek for trouble..I pity u..u r confused!
Re: Henry Okah Insists President Jonathan Masterminded Two Bomb Attacks by igboboy1(m): 7:37am On May 04, 2012
espn: . Wats d correlation betwee dis thread..boko haram..jihadist nd islam..ppl lik u always seek for trouble..I pity u..u r confused!

obviously u r the one that is confused or should i say in denial...so u dont see correlation between this thread that is talking about bomb and BH and jihad and islam....i hear, ngwanu park well for your corner

1 Like

Re: Henry Okah Insists President Jonathan Masterminded Two Bomb Attacks by Nobody: 7:39am On May 04, 2012
igbo boy:

obviously u r the one that is confused or should i say in denial...so u dont see correlation between this thread that is talking about bomb and BH and jihad and islam....i hear, ngwanu park well for your corner

Great. They finally let George out of the zoo.
Re: Henry Okah Insists President Jonathan Masterminded Two Bomb Attacks by lagerwhenindoubt(m): 9:24am On May 04, 2012
... @BEAF is nowhere in sight... abi contract do expire grin
Re: Henry Okah Insists President Jonathan Masterminded Two Bomb Attacks by Omonpp(m): 10:08am On May 04, 2012
Okoh you are talking nonesence?
Re: Henry Okah Insists President Jonathan Masterminded Two Bomb Attacks by dayokanu(m): 4:17pm On May 04, 2012
SOME PLEASE TELL US WHAT HAPPENED TO DOKPESI AND THE OCTOBER 1 BOMBING TEXT MESSAGES

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Don’t Prosecute Jonathan, Bayelsa PDP Chieftain Begs Buhari / Profile Of Peter Mbah, Enugu Governor-Elect / Report To Me If Any Of My Officials Asks For Bribes - Tinubu To Qatari Investors

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.