Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,355 members, 7,815,753 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:38 PM

Henry Okah Insists President Jonathan Masterminded Two Bomb Attacks - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Henry Okah Insists President Jonathan Masterminded Two Bomb Attacks (22125 Views)

Saraki Admits His DSS Detail Masterminded Robbery Of N310M - Sahara Reporters / Two Bomb Blasts In Borno State, Death Toll Unknown / Jonathan Masterminded October 1 Bombing - Okah Insists (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Henry Okah Insists President Jonathan Masterminded Two Bomb Attacks by markdacas: 2:01pm On May 02, 2012
Hmm Jonathan-Boko Haram and MEND, If Jonathan can do it with MEND, Northern Politicians can do it with more devastating consequences with Boko Haram.

You can even check out Boko Haram's latest excuse on the Thisday bombing, to find out that they do not have any clear motive for the violence.

The whole thing is turning to a dangerous dimension, I believe Jonathan has a lot of skeletons in his cupboard and that is preventing him from dealing decisively with Boko Haram The die is cast!
Re: Henry Okah Insists President Jonathan Masterminded Two Bomb Attacks by Silva79(f): 2:01pm On May 02, 2012
One sentence....GEJ HANDS AINT CLEAN. Up till date he's yet to tel us those behind OCT 1 bombing which he claimed he knew. I believe dis story 100%.
Re: Henry Okah Insists President Jonathan Masterminded Two Bomb Attacks by Ikanium(m): 2:01pm On May 02, 2012
aha!!! A brain wave there are some droplets of truth in the above story hmmmmmm!!! "Goodluck for you. Goodluck for me, Goodluck for every body Gooluck Nigeria eeee!!!!!
Re: Henry Okah Insists President Jonathan Masterminded Two Bomb Attacks by CyberG: 2:12pm On May 02, 2012
LOL @ this development. Another 2 Trillion will be stolen by Jero-than to attempt to buy this case, Nigerians will become poorer.

Okah knows what he is saying, someone who didn't care to die while doing MEND business? If he can provide any SMS, call detail records by his phone company obtained by the court, immigration records showing the so called visitation by Oronto et al, this will be a case that will lead to the hanging of Jonsersatan at the Hague for crimes against humanity! Well, let them bring on their best A game, we dey watch!
Re: Henry Okah Insists President Jonathan Masterminded Two Bomb Attacks by Koolking(m): 2:14pm On May 02, 2012
Nigeria will implode soon and nemesis is about to catch up with some people. . .fingers still crossed
Re: Henry Okah Insists President Jonathan Masterminded Two Bomb Attacks by senbonzakurakageyoshi(m): 2:14pm On May 02, 2012
these are extremely serious allegations that the president cannot afford to overlook. I am no Jonathan fan but even I will think twice before believing that story.
Re: Henry Okah Insists President Jonathan Masterminded Two Bomb Attacks by kay1one(m): 2:17pm On May 02, 2012
GBAAAMMM!!!...
Re: Henry Okah Insists President Jonathan Masterminded Two Bomb Attacks by All4sms: 2:20pm On May 02, 2012
alj harem:

Not true, GEJ could never have planned a bOmb to kill Nigerians. I am not a GEJ fan but even I know this

Although MEND and Boko haram are the same set of people playing politics with Nigerian lifes
This is your own personal belief dude, But many things like this happened in many countries in the world, their leaders causes crisis and uprising so that they can easily steal the money of their country!!!
Re: Henry Okah Insists President Jonathan Masterminded Two Bomb Attacks by Arysexy(m): 2:23pm On May 02, 2012
a drowning man will always hold firm to any available straw, read this post again and see wia okah said the bomb was to create an atmosphere of insecurity in niger delta and possibly root out delta state govnor uduaghan, in anoda paragraph he said the bombing was to create anti-northern sentiment dat will make ibb lose primary. Pls does this two tally at the same time?

1 Like

Re: Henry Okah Insists President Jonathan Masterminded Two Bomb Attacks by dplordx(m): 2:23pm On May 02, 2012
Nigerians are complete M0rons!
People dont even go after motives. Why on earth would this be GEJ's doing. Though of course hes responsible.
Please go after the Late Yaradua's widow, and family. Aliero. Anadaoka, all those GEJ really bleeped with who didnt make it back into the govt.
You cant destroy something you benefit from...
Re: Henry Okah Insists President Jonathan Masterminded Two Bomb Attacks by kokoA(m): 2:27pm On May 02, 2012
dplordx: Nigerians are complete M0rons!
People dont even go after motives. Why on earth would this be GEJ's doing. Though of course hes responsible.
Please go after the Late Yaradua's widow, and family. Aliero. Anadaoka, all those GEJ really bleeped with who didnt make it back into the govt.
You cant destroy something you benefit from...

Including you because you are a Nigerian! Must you insult others to make a point? undecided

1 Like

Re: Henry Okah Insists President Jonathan Masterminded Two Bomb Attacks by Akshow: 2:27pm On May 02, 2012
Olaolufred: Though we may say Okah is lying.
But Goodluck is not Innocent.
I was in Uganda when I read of the 1st Oct. 2010 bomb.
When MEND said they were behind the attack, Jonathan said NO, it is not MEND.
This episode substantiate a fact that Goodluck is an accomplice in that crime.
The main aim was to use that to nail some political opponent that are terrifying to him. It failed.
But He succeeded on the other hand in wining sympathy from from Nigerians. I am culpable because I voted him based on sympathy.
I know Nigerians mouth judges without facts.
But this man called Jonathan is a major suspect.
exactly my mind. U jus spoke my mind. D retardeen was quick 2 jump 2 d media accusin political oponents and exenoratin Mend wen dey had already claimed responsibility 4 d atak. Dis man wil surely mit d wrath of God 4 shedin inocent blood
Re: Henry Okah Insists President Jonathan Masterminded Two Bomb Attacks by All4sms: 2:31pm On May 02, 2012
senbonzakura_kageyoshi: these are extremely serious allegations that the president cannot afford to overlook. I am no Jonathan fan but even I will think twice before believing that story.
You should not think twice dude, Just think 1/2 or even quarter...Because this story must be true!!! If it is not true then GEJ should come out and disprove it, coz this man will never ever alleged the Number one citizen with this kind of barbaric actions if it is not true!!!
Re: Henry Okah Insists President Jonathan Masterminded Two Bomb Attacks by mmkamson(m): 2:37pm On May 02, 2012
stainny: what will Jonathan Gain from bombing the nation? what his the motive? who will destroy his own house?

Plz dnt tel mi u xtl dnt C wht he s got2 gain,he s a good student of political BRINKSMANSHIP dt he masterd has taken him places...3million naira daily meal.....flys anywhr anytime..4cks a wrld bank president aspirant.....n stl counting dts enouf reason 4 him 2 bomb bayeelsa self and plz make no mistak bou it 9geria s nt his or any politician's hom....dey dnt giv a sh*t bout us

1 Like

Re: Henry Okah Insists President Jonathan Masterminded Two Bomb Attacks by All4sms: 2:41pm On May 02, 2012
stainny: what will Jonathan Gain from bombing the nation? what his the motive? who will destroy his own house?

hmmmm, I think dude, you don't what is going on in politics now in this contemporary, that is why you say this, but please go and revise your thinking, and do not take anything thing concerning politics for granted.
Re: Henry Okah Insists President Jonathan Masterminded Two Bomb Attacks by 1025: 2:43pm On May 02, 2012
no matter what ppl say or believe, i am well convinced in my mind not today but for a very long time now that pdp is the owner of boko haram. henry okah is not the only one saying it.
why would a serving gov give N100M to the family of a slain boko haram leader?
why was the boko haram spokesman arrested in a governor's lodge in abuja?
why was senator ndume indicted by boko haram members and nothing has happened to him?
why was the name of sambo mentioned in relation to boko haram?
why did jonathan say boko haram will end in june?
why was jonathan telling nigerians that they know the sponsors of boko haram?
a lot of why! why !! and why!!!

6 Likes

Re: Henry Okah Insists President Jonathan Masterminded Two Bomb Attacks by Amecharaovoko(m): 2:49pm On May 02, 2012
If u said it is 2ru, u are saying my mind. If u said it s all lies, u are representing me. Naija = nollywood scene
Re: Henry Okah Insists President Jonathan Masterminded Two Bomb Attacks by amirize(m): 2:52pm On May 02, 2012
something
Re: Henry Okah Insists President Jonathan Masterminded Two Bomb Attacks by jmaine: 2:56pm On May 02, 2012
1025: no matter what ppl say or believe, i am well convinced in my mind not today but for a very long time now that pdp is the owner of boko haram. henry okah is not the only one saying it.
why would a serving gov give N100M to the family of a slain boko haram leader?
why was the boko haram spokesman arrested in a governor's lodge in abuja?
why was senator ndume indicted by boko haram members and nothing has happened to him?
why was the name of sambo mentioned in relation to boko haram?
why did jonathan say boko haram will end in june?
why was jonathan telling nigerians that they know the sponsors of boko haram?
a lot of why! why !! and why!!!

Yes, your very correct . . .The Borno state governor is a PDP member and and it was Jona who signed for the out of court settlement in the suit filed by baba Fugu family against the Borno state government . . .and i forgot . . .Kabiru Sokoto and not the Boko haram spokesman was also caught in a PDP government lodge in Abuja belonging to the Borno State government . . . . .and Ndume wasn't charged to court . .he is now being declared free . . . .and Jona is supposed to say Boko haram wont end but shall continue till eternity . . .Think before you vent Mister undecided
Re: Henry Okah Insists President Jonathan Masterminded Two Bomb Attacks by kay1one(m): 2:57pm On May 02, 2012
ITS BECOMING APPARENT THAT THE TWO ENEMIES OF NIGERIA ARE JONA AND BOKO HARAM! GOD PLEASE SEND US A LEADER SOON!!
Re: Henry Okah Insists President Jonathan Masterminded Two Bomb Attacks by gegee(m): 2:59pm On May 02, 2012
no be to dey tell us wetin u believe if u say jonathan masterminded the bombing give us proof.mr okah's thougts and belief is not evidence
Re: Henry Okah Insists President Jonathan Masterminded Two Bomb Attacks by Abagworo(m): 3:02pm On May 02, 2012
The worst offense from PDP to me remains the planned killing of Southerners and youth corpers during the post-election violence just to create an impression of ethnicity and religious factor.

I always knew. They should try those arrested for the killing of the corpers publicly so that Nigerians will know some truth.
Re: Henry Okah Insists President Jonathan Masterminded Two Bomb Attacks by Omexonomy: 3:03pm On May 02, 2012
Beetwo: Oga okah, plz, if you want to get more attention than what you are gettin now, am sure there are many other ways to get it than to say uncle jona masterminded the bombins. If you say 'dis man is not capable of rulin dis country', accepted, 'clueless', checked, 'confused', agreed, 'corrupt' ok, but to say, he masterminded dos bombings, mbanu, plz try again.
Beetwo: Oga okah, plz, if you want to get more attention than what you are gettin now, am sure there are many other ways to get it than to say uncle jona masterminded the bombins. If you say 'dis man is not capable of rulin dis country', accepted, 'clueless', checked, 'confused', agreed, 'corrupt' ok, but to say, he masterminded dos bombings, mbanu, plz try again.
Re: Henry Okah Insists President Jonathan Masterminded Two Bomb Attacks by Omexonomy: 3:04pm On May 02, 2012
you ar right he should tell us a better lie then we might accept.
Re: Henry Okah Insists President Jonathan Masterminded Two Bomb Attacks by nagoma(m): 3:05pm On May 02, 2012
It means that Azazi was really discreet and didn't want spill the beans. He just wanted to attract sympathy for his redundant position. He was being tactful and delicate by just accusing PDP and not his Oga - Jona.
Re: Henry Okah Insists President Jonathan Masterminded Two Bomb Attacks by jmaine: 3:06pm On May 02, 2012
Abagworo: The worst offense from PDP to me remains the planned killing of Southerners and youth corpers during the post-election violence just to create an impression of ethnicity and religious factor.

I always knew. They should try those arrested for the killing of the corpers publicly so that Nigerians will know some truth.

You would have simply said[b] Jonathan [/b]since this thread is about Jonathan carrying out self inflicted bombings . . .Who lost the election and whose mandate were those rioters rebelling for . .You guys should stop your blatant lies
Re: Henry Okah Insists President Jonathan Masterminded Two Bomb Attacks by Revolutnz: 3:07pm On May 02, 2012
The question is: after the Oct 1, 2010 bombing, why did GEJ quickly jump to defend MEND even before any investigation?
Re: Henry Okah Insists President Jonathan Masterminded Two Bomb Attacks by Omexonomy: 3:12pm On May 02, 2012

God bless u most nigerian will never reason like this
Re: Henry Okah Insists President Jonathan Masterminded Two Bomb Attacks by kay1one(m): 3:16pm On May 02, 2012
Abagworo: The worst offense from PDP to me remains the planned killing of Southerners and youth corpers during the post-election violence just to create an impression of ethnicity and religious factor.

IT HASN'T BEEN PROVEN YET OH!!!
Re: Henry Okah Insists President Jonathan Masterminded Two Bomb Attacks by Nobody: 3:18pm On May 02, 2012
Re: Henry Okah Insists President Jonathan Masterminded Two Bomb Attacks by ballabriggs: 3:18pm On May 02, 2012
[size=30pt]BOKO HARAM IS PDP, PDP IS BOKO HARAM. JONA IS THE LEADER OF PDP THEREFORE JONA IS ALSO THE LEADER OF BOKO HARAM.

ALL IS EQUAL TO JONA HARAM[/size]
Re: Henry Okah Insists President Jonathan Masterminded Two Bomb Attacks by JAZES(m): 3:18pm On May 02, 2012
Na different story we dey hear everyday for naija.
Na wa o

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Bianca Ojukwu Celebrates Her 51st Birthday In Style (Photos) / PDP Primary: Bala Mohammed Arrives In Edo / DSS, Police, Deny Inviting Don Jazzy, Tiwa Savage For Questioning

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.