Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,410 members, 7,815,912 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:51 PM

Henry Okah Insists President Jonathan Masterminded Two Bomb Attacks - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Henry Okah Insists President Jonathan Masterminded Two Bomb Attacks (22127 Views)

Saraki Admits His DSS Detail Masterminded Robbery Of N310M - Sahara Reporters / Two Bomb Blasts In Borno State, Death Toll Unknown / Jonathan Masterminded October 1 Bombing - Okah Insists (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Henry Okah Insists President Jonathan Masterminded Two Bomb Attacks by publisher(m): 4:34pm On May 02, 2012
Okah,na today?
These allegations were made since 2010 before the April 2011 elections,yet GEJ still won.
Whether these allegations are true or not,Okah will most likely stay in jail till GEJ leaves office.
After which Okah can go write a book or something!!!!
Certainly,Boko haram,MEND and co are part and parcel of blood politics at its highest order. GEJ is a politician, and maybe truly Boko Haram was created to destroy the prospects of any northern muslim ever winning elections in Nigeria;Afterall ,the South and the mainly Christian middlebelt constitute a clear majority in electoral outings. Thus since 1999 whenever a Christian Southerner is pitched against a Muslim Northerener,the Christian Southerner always wins (Obj-2003,GEJ-2011)
Boko Haram could also be a reaction by muslim Northern politicians to blackmail the South and Christian middle belt into backing out of 2015, grin

Very complex politics if u ask me.
Re: Henry Okah Insists President Jonathan Masterminded Two Bomb Attacks by Nobody: 4:36pm On May 02, 2012
Kilode?!:
Dayokanu carry on. Me I don tire to dey explain.

It's either people's memories are short - like 7mins long pere, or they are deliberating burying their head inside Olumo Rock.
But seriously why do we Nigerians forget things easily?
Re: Henry Okah Insists President Jonathan Masterminded Two Bomb Attacks by Baawaa(m): 4:37pm On May 02, 2012
Omexonomy:
God bless u most nigerian will never reason like this
The two of you have ANT size of brain grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Henry Okah Insists President Jonathan Masterminded Two Bomb Attacks by Andrew3(m): 4:53pm On May 02, 2012
Dim Mend As String
Dim Pdp As String
Dim BokoHaram as String

Pdp = "Terrorists"
Mend = "Terrorists"
BokoHaram = "Terrorists"

if boko,pdp and mend = terrorists then
gej = ........ grin grin
End if

End Sub

1 Like

Re: Henry Okah Insists President Jonathan Masterminded Two Bomb Attacks by bakila: 4:53pm On May 02, 2012
jmaine:

Yes, your very correct . . .The Borno state governor is a PDP member and and it was Jona who signed for the out of court settlement in the suit filed by baba Fugu family against the Borno state government . . .and i forgot . . .Kabiru Sokoto and not the Boko haram spokesman was also caught in a PDP government lodge in Abuja belonging to the Borno State government . . . . .and Ndume wasn't charged to court . .he is now being declared free . . . .and Jona is supposed to say Boko haram wont end but shall continue till eternity . . .Think before you vent Mister undecided

What Okah said is it true? It is like the contract of Mr Beaf has ended, some chaps are gunning for the office.
Re: Henry Okah Insists President Jonathan Masterminded Two Bomb Attacks by Martini101(m): 5:02pm On May 02, 2012
Beaf has evaporated into thin air since the Azazi incident! Beaf show urself abi ur contract wit GEJ don end?
Re: Henry Okah Insists President Jonathan Masterminded Two Bomb Attacks by bloomin: 5:03pm On May 02, 2012
Hmmmmmmm, attack best form of defence? Okaaaaaaaaah!
Re: Henry Okah Insists President Jonathan Masterminded Two Bomb Attacks by bloomin: 5:05pm On May 02, 2012
:Dmmmmmm, attack best form of defence? Okaaaaaaah!
Re: Henry Okah Insists President Jonathan Masterminded Two Bomb Attacks by forkadict(m): 5:08pm On May 02, 2012
greateros: Look behind the innocent facade and childlike smiles and you will see a scary monster. . .

Nothing good has ever come from Jonathan. All the years in Bayelsa - nothing to write home about. Now as President of the Federal Republic of Nigeria - It has been a tale of sorrow, tears and blood! We ve never had it this bad even in the days of the so-called abacha's evil government - bloodshed has become the order of the day.

Despite the fact that all evidence is pointing to the ruling party as the sponsors of the bombing, Nigerians still find it very hard to accept the fact that the fish is rotten only if the head is rotten! GEJ is the leader of PDP and therefore cannot deny not knowing who the sponsors of the bombers are!

Besides, the independence day bombing suspect is from bayelsa state and a member of MEND so how can anybody confidently say that okar is lying against the person of the president? despite mend claiming responsibility for the bombing, the President took it upon himself to defend mend by telling Nigerians that "his people are not responsible for the bombing" by his people, i believe the president meant MEND - thereby confirming the accusation that he [GEJ] is a patron of mend!

GEJ has been a monster behind a smooth well designed mask. The demystification of the monster is about to begin - from his kinsman and former friend lipsrsealed

Abeg tell them o.

And for some bas.tards to alwyas come on here calling the Noble General Buhari as the sponsor of Boko haram is so pathetic.

I don't know what to say about the authenticity of this claim of Okah's. But if true, if true, GOD WILL SO PUNISH ALL JONA AND HIS FAMILY MEMBERS AND HIS HARDCORE SUPPORTERS WHO CAN NOT SEE ANYTHING WRONG IN WHATEVER HE DOES OR REFUSES TO DO (AND WHO COME ON HERE TRYING TO FINGER OUR BRAINS) TO THEIR FORTIETH GENERATIONS!
Re: Henry Okah Insists President Jonathan Masterminded Two Bomb Attacks by Demdem(m): 5:09pm On May 02, 2012
PDP members are bloodsuckers. I'v always known this.
Re: Henry Okah Insists President Jonathan Masterminded Two Bomb Attacks by bakila: 5:12pm On May 02, 2012
CyberG:

You're deceiving yourself and fellow sheep exonerating someone killing your people either you are really ignorant or tribalistic. The case is in court and with over 100 witnesses for Okah and 50 for Jonzer, and a case not tried in a Nigerian court, we can only wait and see. Thankfully, the court can subpoena the phone company to provide the call detail records and their immigration department and if any of this checks out, this accursed desperado president will be hanged at the Hague for crimes against humanity.

After 20I5 Elections the man will call elders to talk to Okah, intimidate him, give him money the matter go die unnatural death.
Re: Henry Okah Insists President Jonathan Masterminded Two Bomb Attacks by beafroast: 5:23pm On May 02, 2012
BEAF!!!
WHERE ARE YOU NAH?! E DON TEY TEY WEY WE DON HEAR FROM U O.
Re: Henry Okah Insists President Jonathan Masterminded Two Bomb Attacks by espn(m): 5:35pm On May 02, 2012
Wel in ma opinion..trust no one..dis guyz r al politician..politics is al abt who gets wat wen nd how..its a dirty game..remember..d end justifies d means..so I dnt doubt henry okah..he was close to GEJ am sure he knws wat he was sayn..I dnt trust dos bloody politicians..I hate pdp..I hate jonathan..I hate dis administration..dey vnt achieved anyfin..GOD help us..
Re: Henry Okah Insists President Jonathan Masterminded Two Bomb Attacks by kay1one(m): 5:38pm On May 02, 2012
::Andrew:::
Dim Mend As String
Dim Pdp As String
Dim BokoHaram as String

Pdp = "Terrorists"
Mend = "Terrorists"
BokoHaram = "Terrorists"

if boko,pdp and mend = terrorists then
gej = ........ grin grin

End Sub
GUY YOU ARE CRAZY!!! LOLZ!! cheesy
Re: Henry Okah Insists President Jonathan Masterminded Two Bomb Attacks by kay1one(m): 5:40pm On May 02, 2012
greateros:

You hav been given a mathematical prove so what other prove are u waiting for undecided undecided
ITS STILL IN COURT!!! HOW CAN IT BE PROVEN ALREADY?!
Re: Henry Okah Insists President Jonathan Masterminded Two Bomb Attacks by Nobody: 5:41pm On May 02, 2012
Re: Henry Okah Insists President Jonathan Masterminded Two Bomb Attacks by kay1one(m): 5:43pm On May 02, 2012
amirize: something I can't tell is really wrong in my country Nigeria ... don't even know who and what to believe anymore.
Keep saying, Thank God I am now an American Citizen. God help and deliver Nigeria!!!
SOME PEOPLE CAN JUST BE SICKENING I SWEAR!!
Re: Henry Okah Insists President Jonathan Masterminded Two Bomb Attacks by lacasa: 5:51pm On May 02, 2012
No wonder these bombs r goin off with precise n absolute ease.

GEJ God will punish Ʊ n PDP
Re: Henry Okah Insists President Jonathan Masterminded Two Bomb Attacks by ifeci: 6:15pm On May 02, 2012
Okah,na today?
These allegations were made since 2010 before the April 2011 elections,yet GEJ still won.
Whether these allegations are true or not,Okah will most likely stay in jail till GEJ leaves office.
After which Okah can go write a book or something!!!!
Certainly,Boko haram,MEND and co are part and parcel of blood politics at its highest order. GEJ is a politician, and maybe truly Boko Haram was created to destroy the prospects of any northern muslim ever winning elections in Nigeria;Afterall ,the South and the mainly Christian middlebelt constitute a clear majority in electoral outings. Thus since 1999 whenever a Christian Southerner is pitched against a Muslim Northerener,the Christian Southerner always wins (Obj-2003,GEJ-2011)
Boko Haram could also be a reaction by muslim Northern politicians to blackmail the South and Christian middle belt into backing out of 2015,

Very complex politics if u ask me.

oga the bolded is a mistake that we hv hd to live with so don't even remind us! and before the elections, we thought that their were ppl who were trying to sabotage GEJs Gvt but now the picture is getting clearer! i dnt doubt okah one bit
Re: Henry Okah Insists President Jonathan Masterminded Two Bomb Attacks by Nobody: 6:20pm On May 02, 2012
alj harem:

Not true, GEJ could never have planned a bOmb to kill Nigerians. I am not a GEJ fan but even I know this

Although MEND and Boko haram are the same set of people playing politics with Nigerian lifes

Dude, shut the hell up, you bloody hypocrite. Goro Chewing Mallam, do You even think anyone takes you serious on here?
Re: Henry Okah Insists President Jonathan Masterminded Two Bomb Attacks by bizz(m): 6:36pm On May 02, 2012
stainny: what will Jonathan Gain from bombing the nation? what his the motive? who will destroy his own house?

think before posting.he needs favour
Re: Henry Okah Insists President Jonathan Masterminded Two Bomb Attacks by Kitana217(f): 6:37pm On May 02, 2012
While am nt surprise. Wen he wz suppose 2 address d nation after d bombing in Gombe state university , he travelled 2 lake chad wen his country is in crises. GEJ should quit.
Re: Henry Okah Insists President Jonathan Masterminded Two Bomb Attacks by Delafruita(m): 6:49pm On May 02, 2012
stainny: what will Jonathan Gain from bombing the nation? what his the motive? who will destroy his own house?

at that time he had a good motive.he wanted everyone to believe the north wanted him dead so as to rally sympathy.besides i remember okah's interviw with aljazeera and he made sense
Re: Henry Okah Insists President Jonathan Masterminded Two Bomb Attacks by toideve(m): 6:51pm On May 02, 2012
Messed up country!
Re: Henry Okah Insists President Jonathan Masterminded Two Bomb Attacks by lagerwhenindoubt(m): 7:20pm On May 02, 2012
A
Re: Henry Okah Insists President Jonathan Masterminded Two Bomb Attacks by belovedaja(m): 7:25pm On May 02, 2012
My head don full, any the drama is getting more and more intriguing. I love drama a lot.
Re: Henry Okah Insists President Jonathan Masterminded Two Bomb Attacks by kay1one(m): 7:27pm On May 02, 2012
lagerwhenindoubt:

Re-editted - no vex

Public Function IdentifyTerrorist(ByVal intTerrorLevel as Integer, ByVal intAction as Integer) as Boolean

Dim strTerrorAlias as String 'This value holds the known name of the suspected terrorist group
Dim strShoelessRetardeen as Variant 'This value holds a consistently inconsistent unstable variable that is also a default substitute for
'strPoorFisherman.(when used in an array) but in default environments it is typically Odecukwu
'Begin
Select Case intTerrorLevel
Case 1 : strTerrorAlias ="OPC" :intAction ="Ignore all occurrences": strShoelessRetardeen ="Ganiyu Adams" 'or Rauf Aregbesola
Case 2 : strTerrorAlias ="ACF" :intAction ="Demonstrate extreme caution": strShoelessRetardeen ="Alhaji Garba Haruna" 'or Muhammed Buhari
Case 3 : strTerrorAlias ="MASSOB" :intAction ="Ignore repeatedly until silence is achieved": strShoelessRetardeen ='Ralph Uwazuruike 'or Ezeife
Case 4 : strTerrorAlias ="MEND" :intAction ="Conter-act with Amnesty Program white dinosaur Ministries ": strShoelessRetardeen ='GEJ 'or Clark
Case 5 : strTerrorAlias ="BOKO-HARAM" :intAction ="Conter-act with Amnesty/Bombings/Propaganda Program and white dinosaur Ministries ": strShoelessRetardeen ='GEJ 'or PDP
End Select

End Function
MEHN GUY F* U ABEG!!! LWKMD!!!!
Re: Henry Okah Insists President Jonathan Masterminded Two Bomb Attacks by passionate88: 7:46pm On May 02, 2012
alj harem:

I always knew

Both boko haram and MEND are political tools.

MEND claim to be fighting for ND but ND has not really changed. How I wish Nigerians irrespective of zone and ethnicity can come together do the right thing for the sake of our future

If boko haram is a political tool in the hands of the pdp, why is it that they attack churches and Christians?, is the pdp an islamic party that through their own political tools they will want to establish sharia in Nigeria?..
Re: Henry Okah Insists President Jonathan Masterminded Two Bomb Attacks by Andrew3(m): 7:47pm On May 02, 2012
kay-1one:

MEHN GUY F* U ABEG!!! LWKMD!!!!

LOL
Re: Henry Okah Insists President Jonathan Masterminded Two Bomb Attacks by passionate88: 7:49pm On May 02, 2012
alj harem:

I always knew

Both boko haram and MEND are political tools.

MEND claim to be fighting for ND but ND has not really changed. How I wish Nigerians irrespective of zone and ethnicity can come together do the right thing for the sake of our future

If boko haram is a political tool in the hands of the pdp, why is it that they attack Churches and Christians?, is the pdp an islamic party that through their own political tools they will want to establish sharia in Nigeria?..
Re: Henry Okah Insists President Jonathan Masterminded Two Bomb Attacks by member479760: 8:27pm On May 02, 2012
this one more than drama and Englesh!
Re: Henry Okah Insists President Jonathan Masterminded Two Bomb Attacks by igboboy1(m): 8:42pm On May 02, 2012
~Bluetooth:

Honestly,OPC needs to upgrade to modern warfare. cheesy

seconded...the use of matchete and oral vokings is outdated...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Sowore Won’t Be Released Until Due Process Is Followed – DSS / Profile Of Peter Mbah, Enugu Governor-Elect / Defection: Court Refuses APC’s Request To Sack Tambuwal

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.