Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,414 members, 7,822,933 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 07:43 PM

Great And Full Scholarship Opportunity In Turkey. Application Deadline June 1st. - Educational Services (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Educational Services / Great And Full Scholarship Opportunity In Turkey. Application Deadline June 1st. (63562 Views)

Jamb Computer Based Test To Hold May 18th To June 1st, Result Checking Site Down / A New Scholarship Opportunity For Nigerian Students / Study Abroad Free. Full Scholarship Available (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (19) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Great And Full Scholarship Opportunity In Turkey. Application Deadline June 1st. by osram(m): 4:32pm On Jul 11, 2012
Ambr23 how was ur interview?hope it was well.plz kindly share wit us ur experience.tnx
Re: Great And Full Scholarship Opportunity In Turkey. Application Deadline June 1st. by wunnam: 7:10pm On Jul 11, 2012
i have been invited for this years scholarship interview back home,but i am currently in turkey,can i be interviewed here?how do i go about it because i have mailed them and no reply.will appreciate your kind advice and suggestions.cheers
Re: Great And Full Scholarship Opportunity In Turkey. Application Deadline June 1st. by osram(m): 8:56pm On Jul 11, 2012
Ambr23..show up please now..cme onlin plz
Re: Great And Full Scholarship Opportunity In Turkey. Application Deadline June 1st. by Ambr23: 3:29am On Jul 12, 2012
osram: Ambr23 how was ur interview?hope it was well.plz kindly share wit us ur experience.tnx
so guys i have done with my interview yesterday.........it was a great experience....
they ask about my self, my family, why u want to study in turkey, future career planning and about Turkish universities.
best of luck to all who have yet to appear in interview.
Re: Great And Full Scholarship Opportunity In Turkey. Application Deadline June 1st. by osram(m): 6:07am On Jul 12, 2012
Ambr23:
so guys i have done with my interview yesterday.........it was a great experience....
they ask about my self, my family, why u want to study in turkey, future career planning and about Turkish universities.
congratulations bro am vewi hapi for u...more testimonies comin soon..tel us more abt the interview experience.
Re: Great And Full Scholarship Opportunity In Turkey. Application Deadline June 1st. by osram(m): 8:37am On Jul 12, 2012
Ambr23:
afta d interview wat did they say to u next?
Re: Great And Full Scholarship Opportunity In Turkey. Application Deadline June 1st. by osram(m): 1:13pm On Jul 12, 2012
Ambr23:
anoda tin..pls did they ask of d documents?
Re: Great And Full Scholarship Opportunity In Turkey. Application Deadline June 1st. by osram(m): 1:17pm On Jul 12, 2012
obillyj: @Trent i also have an interview on 18th. i applied for masters how about you. i just wish our guy jaoquin will come online to give some idea on the interview. i wish all of us success in the interview. God is our helper. see you on top.
wen z ur interview comin up?
Re: Great And Full Scholarship Opportunity In Turkey. Application Deadline June 1st. by Ambr23: 1:52pm On Jul 12, 2012
osram: anoda tin..pls did they ask of d documents?
they were just interested in my most recent degree and transcript and ID or passport.
Re: Great And Full Scholarship Opportunity In Turkey. Application Deadline June 1st. by Ambr23: 1:55pm On Jul 12, 2012
osram: afta d interview wat did they say to u next?
they just said they will inform about interview result soon.
Re: Great And Full Scholarship Opportunity In Turkey. Application Deadline June 1st. by osram(m): 2:09pm On Jul 12, 2012
Ok bro.tnx alot
Re: Great And Full Scholarship Opportunity In Turkey. Application Deadline June 1st. by Ambr23: 2:14pm On Jul 12, 2012
osram: Ok bro.tnx alot
when is your interview??
Re: Great And Full Scholarship Opportunity In Turkey. Application Deadline June 1st. by osram(m): 5:02pm On Jul 12, 2012
Ambr23:
when is your interview??
on the 17th..d embassy evn called to notify me 2day
Re: Great And Full Scholarship Opportunity In Turkey. Application Deadline June 1st. by osram(m): 6:13am On Jul 13, 2012
Ambr23:
when is your interview??
are u from nigeria?
Re: Great And Full Scholarship Opportunity In Turkey. Application Deadline June 1st. by Ambr23: 7:18am On Jul 13, 2012
osram: are u from nigeria?
No i m from Pakistan...wink

1 Like

Re: Great And Full Scholarship Opportunity In Turkey. Application Deadline June 1st. by obillyj(f): 6:22pm On Jul 13, 2012
@Osram, mine is on 18th, pls don't fail to share with us ur interview experience. I wish u d best on 17th. I received a call from d embassy today to verify if I got d e-mail so I ceased d opportunity to ask abt d transcript. The man said since my school can't issue me d transcript that I should come with which ever prove I have for my graduate studies. Success to you all.
Re: Great And Full Scholarship Opportunity In Turkey. Application Deadline June 1st. by osram(m): 7:53pm On Jul 13, 2012
obillyj: @Osram, mine is on 18th, pls don't fail to share with us ur interview experience. I wish u d best on 17th. I received a call from d embassy today to verify if I got d e-mail so I ceased d opportunity to ask abt d transcript. The man said since my school can't issue me d transcript that I should come with which ever prove I have for my graduate studies. Success to you all.
tnx dear prayer is d key...am yt to kolect d originals of my waec bt hopefuly monday i will.i wil surely share my experience wit evri1 ol i nid z ur prayas..r u on 2go or facebuk?
Re: Great And Full Scholarship Opportunity In Turkey. Application Deadline June 1st. by chuquiz(m): 1:43pm On Jul 14, 2012
obillyj: @Osram, mine is on 18th, pls don't fail to share with us ur interview experience. I wish u d best on 17th. I received a call from d embassy today to verify if I got d e-mail so I ceased d opportunity to ask abt d transcript. The man said since my school can't issue me d transcript that I should come with which ever prove I have for my graduate studies. Success to you all.

Mine is on the 18th too.Applying for an MA in philosophy. my school will not issue you copy of the transcript either, and i ve been worried. now, what is the "prove that one has for graduate studies" asides the statement of result student Identity card etc?. Lagos to Abuja is not a 45mins trip o, as i cant fly to Abj for the interview embarassed
Re: Great And Full Scholarship Opportunity In Turkey. Application Deadline June 1st. by obillyj(f): 5:12pm On Jul 14, 2012
@chuquiz as i said i was called from the embassey yesterday so i complained about the same issue and d guy said i should come with which ever prove i have. am just like you dude, only statement of result. my school is so lousy that they cant even issue certificate let alone transcript. everything takes like forever to come out. you can still call the number on the email to verify. see you on wednesday, am also going from lagos. journey mercy and sucess.
Re: Great And Full Scholarship Opportunity In Turkey. Application Deadline June 1st. by chuquiz(m): 8:45pm On Jul 14, 2012
obillyj: @chuquiz as i said i was called from the embassy yesterday so i complained about the same issue and d guy said i should come with which ever prove i have. am just like you dude, only statement of result. my school is so lousy that they cant even issue certificate let alone transcript. everything takes like forever to come out. you can still call the number on the email to verify. see you on Wednesday, am also going from Lagos. journey mercy and success.

Na God hand we dey. i guess one should just memorize the name of the schools offering the discipline sought after, Hope and then Pray.i will attend with the same docs i used to apply. what will be, will be wink
Re: Great And Full Scholarship Opportunity In Turkey. Application Deadline June 1st. by osram(m): 6:46am On Jul 15, 2012
chuquiz:

Na God hand we dey. i guess one should just memorize the name of the schools offering the discipline sought after, Hope and then Pray.i will attend with the same docs i used to apply. what will be, will be wink
its well with us...lets jst kip prayn n hopin
Re: Great And Full Scholarship Opportunity In Turkey. Application Deadline June 1st. by d8888d: 10:07am On Jul 16, 2012
Hi joaquin64,

Thank you very much for all your information.

I would like to ask you if you can tell us in more detail about application to university stage.
After we got confirmation that we are the scholarship winners, which step is next?
Do we have to apply to universities by our-self? What is application procedure to the universities? Is there any admission interview to enter to the university?

Thank your for your help and your advises.

Regards,
d88-88d
Re: Great And Full Scholarship Opportunity In Turkey. Application Deadline June 1st. by chuquiz(m): 2:42pm On Jul 16, 2012
Ambr23:
No i m from Pakistan...wink
Bro, how did you identify yourself before you gained access to into the embassy and then the interview, plus were you asked questions about your chosen course of study
Are you a masters student? ,hit me back
Re: Great And Full Scholarship Opportunity In Turkey. Application Deadline June 1st. by trent9002(m): 7:37am On Jul 17, 2012
those who've done the interview shld update us on what to expect. Also Am I the only undergraduate here?
Re: Great And Full Scholarship Opportunity In Turkey. Application Deadline June 1st. by osram(m): 1:00pm On Jul 17, 2012
trent9002: those who've done the interview shld update us on what to expect. Also Am I the only undergraduate here?
u r not...am also an undergraduate. Ryt nw m at d embassy waitn 2 b interviewd.
Re: Great And Full Scholarship Opportunity In Turkey. Application Deadline June 1st. by osram(m): 8:01pm On Jul 17, 2012
Guys n babes d interview waz wondaful..they wud first of all chek ur documents...as 4 d questns they r simple jst b bold nd alway smile wdn ur talkn to dm.. They askd me d folowin questns. 1)why do you want to study chemical engineering.2)wud u come bak to nigeria after ur studies..3)what is the meaning of ur surname..lol..4)do u know anything abt turkey..dt waz ol they askd,afta d interview they said they wud reply me in a months time...wish ol dose dt r yt to go 4 dia interview d vewi best of luck.
Re: Great And Full Scholarship Opportunity In Turkey. Application Deadline June 1st. by trent9002(m): 9:53pm On Jul 17, 2012
osram: Guys n babes d interview waz wondaful..they wud first of all chek ur documents...as 4 d questns they r simple jst b bold nd alway smile wdn ur talkn to dm.. They askd me d folowin questns. 1)why do you want to study chemical engineering.2)wud u come bak to nigeria after ur studies..3)what is the meaning of ur surname..lol..4)do u know anything abt turkey..dt waz ol they askd,afta d interview they said they wud reply me in a months time...wish ol dose dt r yt to go 4 dia interview d vewi best of luck.
Thanks mate, I swear I'm really nervous right now. Did they ask any questions bout the university u applied? And like how long was the interview? Was it up to an hr? Mine's tommorow, I cant even sleep
Re: Great And Full Scholarship Opportunity In Turkey. Application Deadline June 1st. by chuquiz(m): 8:07pm On Jul 18, 2012
To GOd be the glory.it wen very very well. See you all in Ankara sept.l
Re: Great And Full Scholarship Opportunity In Turkey. Application Deadline June 1st. by osram(m): 9:06pm On Jul 18, 2012
chuquiz: To GOd be the glory.it wen very very well. See you all in Ankara sept.l
amen..drop us ur interview experience jor..anoda tin r u d guy 4rm onitsha?
Re: Great And Full Scholarship Opportunity In Turkey. Application Deadline June 1st. by osram(m): 9:27am On Jul 19, 2012
d88-88d:
Hi joaquin64,

Thank you very much for all your information.

I would like to ask you if you can tell us in more detail about application to university stage.
After we got confirmation that we are the scholarship winners, which step is next?
Do we have to apply to universities by our-self? What is application procedure to the universities? Is there any admission interview to enter to the university?

Thank your for your help and your advises.

Regards,
d88-88d
wen z ur interview nd wich country r u 4rm?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (19) (Reply)

GRE And TOEFL Examinations / STUDY IN REPUBLIC OF BENIN,COTONOU 2016/2017 ENROLLMENT / Secrets Of Smashing JAMB With High Scores

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.