Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,613 members, 7,809,245 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:37 AM

Great And Full Scholarship Opportunity In Turkey. Application Deadline June 1st. - Educational Services (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Educational Services / Great And Full Scholarship Opportunity In Turkey. Application Deadline June 1st. (63439 Views)

Jamb Computer Based Test To Hold May 18th To June 1st, Result Checking Site Down / A New Scholarship Opportunity For Nigerian Students / Study Abroad Free. Full Scholarship Available (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (19) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Great And Full Scholarship Opportunity In Turkey. Application Deadline June 1st. by chuquiz(m): 9:30pm On Aug 13, 2012
Spotee: There is a new system that work with an evisa you can use to travel to europe within few matter of days this visa is issued within 1 to 5days and note this is totally new and not a vietnam,cambodia,armenia,bahrain etc but totally new and different system only few people knw.this it is a top secret what u need is only the page of your passport,1 colour photograph ,hotel/tour booking and you will be issue the visa.So I will be the one helping you to apply online if you will be ready to pay 10k but if you want to apply yourself you will pay 5k, so what we do is you come to my working place then pay the money and we both go to a cafe and i will apply for you including booking hotel/tour etc but incase you want to do it yrself you come over when you pay I will take you to a cyber cafe nearby i explain everything and you can apply yourself. pls for details contact travelsure7@yahoo.com
God punish your father!
Re: Great And Full Scholarship Opportunity In Turkey. Application Deadline June 1st. by osram(m): 5:27pm On Aug 14, 2012
Results wud b announced 2moro...start chekin ur emails....success!!!GOD TKE CHARGE
Re: Great And Full Scholarship Opportunity In Turkey. Application Deadline June 1st. by kbabs1(m): 8:03pm On Aug 14, 2012
osram, pls where did u get d info 4rm?
Re: Great And Full Scholarship Opportunity In Turkey. Application Deadline June 1st. by osram(m): 8:46pm On Aug 14, 2012
k.babs:
osram, pls where did u get d info 4rm?
i got it 4rm d turkish government scholarship facebook page...which country are you from and when did u do ur interview?
Re: Great And Full Scholarship Opportunity In Turkey. Application Deadline June 1st. by hyunzas: 2:24am On Aug 15, 2012
osram: Results wud b announced 2moro...start chekin ur emails....success!!!GOD TKE CHARGE

I hope this information is accurate...
Re: Great And Full Scholarship Opportunity In Turkey. Application Deadline June 1st. by kbabs1(m): 11:05am On Aug 15, 2012
osram: i got it 4rm d turkish government scholarship facebook page...which country are you from and when did u do ur interview?
Nigeria. 17th july
Re: Great And Full Scholarship Opportunity In Turkey. Application Deadline June 1st. by seadoftj(m): 2:40pm On Aug 18, 2012
I just want to know the equivalent of d monthly stipends in Naira. Anybody, pls help
Re: Great And Full Scholarship Opportunity In Turkey. Application Deadline June 1st. by kbabs1(m): 4:30pm On Aug 18, 2012
seadoftj: I just want to know the equivalent of d monthly stipends in Naira. Anybody, pls help
Seedorf u don receive mail.
Re: Great And Full Scholarship Opportunity In Turkey. Application Deadline June 1st. by osram(m): 7:29am On Aug 19, 2012
seadoftj: I just want to know the equivalent of d monthly stipends in Naira. Anybody, pls help
when u do ur interview?also tel me ur level(undagrad,grauate n postgrad)so dt i can du d conversions n tel u.
Re: Great And Full Scholarship Opportunity In Turkey. Application Deadline June 1st. by joaquin64(m): 11:54pm On Aug 19, 2012
I never really expected many people to take this forum seriously as its originator. I am glad to see many people out there are still fighting for big educational opportunities and believing a thing like this is still possible. Unfortunately I am not in Turkey for the holidays if not i would have gone to the appropriate offices to find out when the information you all desperately wait for will be released in order to calm most of your anxieties. Needless to say, the fasting and bayram is done and the preparation for fall semester has kicked off in earnest everywhere so expect the results hopefully anytime soon. Good luck guys. I am looking forward to hearing most of you made it and will endeavor to go further in being personally in touch with anyone who needs help on information and settling down when they get here although, being a very honest person, I cannot 100% promise that due to personal reasons. But I will start you off by advising those of you who will come to... prepare for the nasty nasty nasty cold and snowy weather of late December to April of next year...lol...its not that bad but...ummm...u will survive anyways...Olympic Luck guys. Cheers.
Re: Great And Full Scholarship Opportunity In Turkey. Application Deadline June 1st. by joaquin64(m): 11:54pm On Aug 19, 2012
P.S: Many of you have sent me emails and personal messages wondering why i never respond to them, but as i have said from the beginning of this forum, I will only reply to posted messages on the forum not private messages. It benefits everyone else this way not just you. This will stay this way even after you successfully get selected, pre your time of getting to Turkey. I will consider (not promising anything) being in direct touch with whoever gets here eventually to help them out with useful info on settling down and stuff- if its a number of people I can deal with.
Re: Great And Full Scholarship Opportunity In Turkey. Application Deadline June 1st. by hyunzas: 2:07am On Aug 20, 2012
hello I am yoza from Indonesia.. thank you for the informartion sir.. we'll wait and keep waiting.for the best result.
Re: Great And Full Scholarship Opportunity In Turkey. Application Deadline June 1st. by seadoftj(m): 12:02am On Aug 21, 2012
osram: when u do ur interview?also tel me ur level(undagrad,grauate n postgrad)so dt i can du d conversions n tel u.
I did my interview on July, 18. still expecting the feedback. I applied for master's program in the field of engineering
Re: Great And Full Scholarship Opportunity In Turkey. Application Deadline June 1st. by kbabs1(m): 1:37pm On Aug 26, 2012
any latest news? Pls!!!
Re: Great And Full Scholarship Opportunity In Turkey. Application Deadline June 1st. by Nobody: 6:11am On Aug 27, 2012
Still waitin...
Re: Great And Full Scholarship Opportunity In Turkey. Application Deadline June 1st. by osram(m): 12:59pm On Aug 27, 2012
zubyarchangel: Still waitin...
same here......which country are you from?
Re: Great And Full Scholarship Opportunity In Turkey. Application Deadline June 1st. by Nobody: 7:39pm On Aug 27, 2012
Nigeria....
Re: Great And Full Scholarship Opportunity In Turkey. Application Deadline June 1st. by osram(m): 10:36pm On Aug 27, 2012
zubyarchangel: Nigeria....
when did u tke ur interview?
Re: Great And Full Scholarship Opportunity In Turkey. Application Deadline June 1st. by Nobody: 4:54am On Aug 28, 2012
16th july.....2012
Re: Great And Full Scholarship Opportunity In Turkey. Application Deadline June 1st. by osram(m): 7:23am On Aug 28, 2012
zubyarchangel: 16th july.....2012
wowww!.....can u tel d numba of pple dt wia present on dt day?
Re: Great And Full Scholarship Opportunity In Turkey. Application Deadline June 1st. by Nobody: 3:48pm On Aug 28, 2012
About 4 to 6.......with just one masters candidate.....have u receieved any news??
Re: Great And Full Scholarship Opportunity In Turkey. Application Deadline June 1st. by chuquiz(m): 2:13pm On Aug 29, 2012
37 days and counting, whats the latest??
Re: Great And Full Scholarship Opportunity In Turkey. Application Deadline June 1st. by Nobody: 3:02pm On Aug 29, 2012
Lol, u ve been countin d dayz
Well they said we ll b contacted in a monthz tym...
Re: Great And Full Scholarship Opportunity In Turkey. Application Deadline June 1st. by obillyj(f): 8:45pm On Aug 29, 2012
i was told that i will be contacted within 20-23 days after my interview on 18th July, it is more than a month now and i have not heard from the Turkish Embassy. please has anyone heard from them? have they started contacting qualified candidates? anyone with useful information should please share with us.
Re: Great And Full Scholarship Opportunity In Turkey. Application Deadline June 1st. by osram(m): 9:17pm On Aug 30, 2012
Results wud be announced startin 4rom 2maro til sunday....dz 4rm a confirm source
Re: Great And Full Scholarship Opportunity In Turkey. Application Deadline June 1st. by osram(m): 9:35pm On Aug 30, 2012
Re: Great And Full Scholarship Opportunity In Turkey. Application Deadline June 1st. by joaquin64(m): 3:35am On Aug 31, 2012
Yesterday was the last public holiday they have here for a while. Now school mode is on full gear. From what i hear, the results will be published as of today. Expect to be hearing anything from today or next week for sure. Errmmmmmm good luck...
Re: Great And Full Scholarship Opportunity In Turkey. Application Deadline June 1st. by joaquin64(m): 4:15am On Aug 31, 2012
If you must, this is the official Facebook group for the Ministry where the related info or all other useful information is published you can follow. http://www.facebook.com/yurtdisiturkler PS, its mostly in Turkish but i'm sure u can use your Google translator to get a general idea of what they are saying. Or you could post it here and I will translate for you. Good Luck once again.
Re: Great And Full Scholarship Opportunity In Turkey. Application Deadline June 1st. by osram(m): 6:08am On Aug 31, 2012
joaquin64: If you must, this is the official Facebook group for the Ministry where the related info or all other useful information is published you can follow. http://www.facebook.com/yurtdisiturkler PS, its mostly in Turkish but i'm sure u can use your Google translator to get a general idea of what they are saying. Or you could post it here and I will translate for you. Good Luck once again.
GOD BLESS U JOAQUIN U'VE RILI TRIED ALOT 4 US.....HOPE TO C YHA IN TURKEY....SUCCESS TO ALL!
Re: Great And Full Scholarship Opportunity In Turkey. Application Deadline June 1st. by alleviate2002us(m): 8:32am On Aug 31, 2012
@joaquin64, when will the next set(batch) start sending in applications? Can u kindly post on this thread just like you did initially when the time comes? I got to this thread late, i have accepted my faith for the next diet. Until then, what i need is info and comments from those who part.took in this batch.

Many thanks
Re: Great And Full Scholarship Opportunity In Turkey. Application Deadline June 1st. by osram(m): 10:32pm On Aug 31, 2012
Has any1 receive email 4rm ytb?
Re: Great And Full Scholarship Opportunity In Turkey. Application Deadline June 1st. by djachobochobo: 12:54am On Sep 01, 2012
GREAT NEWS!AM IN! GOT MARMARA UNI FOR POLITICAL SCIENCE AND IR. Anyone who knows how good Marmara is? And anyone els with great news? Plz share.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (19) (Reply)

GRE And TOEFL Examinations / STUDY IN REPUBLIC OF BENIN,COTONOU 2016/2017 ENROLLMENT / Secrets Of Smashing JAMB With High Scores

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.