Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,696 members, 7,820,431 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:39 PM

Great And Full Scholarship Opportunity In Turkey. Application Deadline June 1st. - Educational Services (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Educational Services / Great And Full Scholarship Opportunity In Turkey. Application Deadline June 1st. (63540 Views)

Jamb Computer Based Test To Hold May 18th To June 1st, Result Checking Site Down / A New Scholarship Opportunity For Nigerian Students / Study Abroad Free. Full Scholarship Available (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (19) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Great And Full Scholarship Opportunity In Turkey. Application Deadline June 1st. by osram(m): 9:29am On Jul 19, 2012
@ obillyj n trent hw was ur interview..plz drop ur experience o
Re: Great And Full Scholarship Opportunity In Turkey. Application Deadline June 1st. by osram(m): 11:09am On Jul 19, 2012
@joaquin we r done wit interview...wat next?
Re: Great And Full Scholarship Opportunity In Turkey. Application Deadline June 1st. by osram(m): 7:46am On Jul 20, 2012
Joaquin plz say sumtin nw...u've bin replyn post on naijahotjob plz also post sumtin hia
Re: Great And Full Scholarship Opportunity In Turkey. Application Deadline June 1st. by osram(m): 7:48am On Jul 20, 2012
wunnam: i have been invited for this years scholarship interview back home,but i am currently in turkey,can i be interviewed here?how do i go about it because i have mailed them and no reply.will appreciate your kind advice and suggestions.cheers
wen z ur interview date?
Re: Great And Full Scholarship Opportunity In Turkey. Application Deadline June 1st. by wunnam: 9:48am On Jul 20, 2012
my date ıs 23rd.ı am fropm ghana.
Re: Great And Full Scholarship Opportunity In Turkey. Application Deadline June 1st. by osram(m): 10:00am On Jul 20, 2012
wunnam: my date ıs 23rd.ı am fropm ghana.
chek d interview invitation...u wud c d interview place
Re: Great And Full Scholarship Opportunity In Turkey. Application Deadline June 1st. by Generalmaximo: 11:19am On Jul 20, 2012
Hi Guyz,
Congratulations to those of us that were invited and have done our interviews. I would say we are in Ankara already(Amen).
Judging by the nature of interview, I would conclude that we have all been selected. It indeed is our turn.
Like my PHd friend will say "to be invited for an interview is as good as been given".
However, I will like to admonish us not to relent in our efforts to ensure a 'good generation' of Nigerians by continuing to provide information for our upcoming brothers and sisters in the country.
Joaquin did his bit. I am quite sure he is not the only Nigerian student that was awarded but he chose to help others, so we must in turn continue this trend. In the light of this it will be nice if we could all just introduce proposed courses so as to foster relationship while we wait.
Congrats once again.
I will be studying Msc Mathematics.

4 Likes

Re: Great And Full Scholarship Opportunity In Turkey. Application Deadline June 1st. by osram(m): 12:12pm On Jul 20, 2012
General maximo: Hi Guyz,
Congratulations to those of us that were invited and have done our interviews. I would say we are in Ankara already(Amen).
Judging by the nature of interview, I would conclude that we have all been selected. It indeed is our turn.
Like my PHd friend will say "to be invited for an interview is as good as been given".
However, I will like to admonish us not to relent in our efforts to ensure a 'good generation' of Nigerians by continuing to provide information for our upcoming brothers and sisters in the country.
Joaquin did his bit. I am quite sure he is not the only Nigerian student that was awarded but he chose to help others, so we must in turn continue this trend. In the light of this it will be nice if we could all just introduce proposed courses so as to foster relationship while we wait.
Congrats once again.
I will be studying Msc Mathematics.
bros u've said it all..d intaview questns wia vewi easy n few,my praya z dt we wud all b given d scholarships..anoda tin z dt dose dt went 4 interview dnt want to come online so dt we can interact bera..as 4 me am goin 4 B.SC CHEMICAL ENGINEERING..durn d interview d man asked y nt go 4 civil engineering?nd i said no dt i dnt want it..
Re: Great And Full Scholarship Opportunity In Turkey. Application Deadline June 1st. by chuquiz(m): 1:59pm On Jul 20, 2012
osram: Joaquin plz say sumtin nw...u've bin replyn post on naijahotjob plz also post sumtin hia
Relax your nerves jor. didnt the interviewer ask you to wit until after 20 days?
Re: Great And Full Scholarship Opportunity In Turkey. Application Deadline June 1st. by osram(m): 3:12pm On Jul 20, 2012
chuquiz:
Relax your nerves jor. didnt the interviewer ask you to wit until after 20 days?
c as u fall my hands...lolz
Re: Great And Full Scholarship Opportunity In Turkey. Application Deadline June 1st. by osram(m): 8:44am On Jul 21, 2012
Hello guys....i was selected as an undagraduate nd did my interview on d 17th...they said we shud xpect an email in d nxt 1month,does it mean all of us wud b given d scholarship bcs if they had wantd to disqualify pple they wudnt av askd those simple questns and 4rm wat i heard we nt up to a 100..in a pakistani forum a guy dt went for d interview said dt abt 300pple wia selectd n dt afta d interview he had a chat wit d turkish official who told hm dt d chances r high,dt ol d 300 wud b selectd..wish evri1 success
Re: Great And Full Scholarship Opportunity In Turkey. Application Deadline June 1st. by Generalmaximo: 3:21pm On Jul 21, 2012
@Osram, God is our strength. I believe we are all there. I m certain that no two people with similar course was invited(though,I am waiting to be proved wrong on dis fact).However,lets just keep praying to God for the best in this exercise.
@all,I hope we hv bought our boxes and other needed items cos it is going to be a 'rush hour' August for us oh.

1 Like

Re: Great And Full Scholarship Opportunity In Turkey. Application Deadline June 1st. by osram(m): 4:18pm On Jul 21, 2012
General maximo: @Osram, God is our strength. I believe we are all there. I m certain that no two people with similar course was invited(though,I am waiting to be proved wrong on dis fact).However,lets just keep praying to God for the best in this exercise.
@all,I hope we hv bought our boxes and other needed items cos it is going to be a 'rush hour' August for us oh.
bros i lyk ur faith,anytym i read ur post it makes me feel strong and by Gods grace we wud b in turkey come august...can i hav ur contact?

1 Like

Re: Great And Full Scholarship Opportunity In Turkey. Application Deadline June 1st. by Generalmaximo: 1:59pm On Jul 22, 2012
Happy Sunday to you all. I hope we all went to church? Today is July 22, which means we are getting close to departure date(whenever that is). Though it is as if the days just became slower. Na wa! Anyways,just to share a bit about my interview experience. I was actually asked about football,(questions like,do u play football,which club did Yobo played for in Turkey?),what is nigeria's greatest problems? do you have any muslim friends? what do u plan to do in nigeria when u return,what information do you have about Turkey?.
So all I am saying is that God's favour is on us all Thats why the interview went the way it did. Moreover to be selected out of 45,000 is a testimony too. (meanwhile 2 of my friends and myself applied on d last day. it was long after we applied dat we even saw Joaquin's post.It is a miracle indeed).
@Joaquin,thanks so much n more power to your elbow.
Re: Great And Full Scholarship Opportunity In Turkey. Application Deadline June 1st. by chuquiz(m): 11:10pm On Jul 22, 2012
general, when was your interview which day and date
I ve learnt how to decipher ,as far as am concerned. you are going to Ataturk airport as long as you turned up for the interview.
9t 9t
Re: Great And Full Scholarship Opportunity In Turkey. Application Deadline June 1st. by osram(m): 5:54am On Jul 23, 2012
chuquiz: general, when was your interview which day and date
I ve learnt how to decipher ,as far as am concerned. you are going to Ataturk airport as long as you turned up for the interview.
9t 9t
AMEN
Re: Great And Full Scholarship Opportunity In Turkey. Application Deadline June 1st. by Generalmaximo: 9:24am On Jul 23, 2012
@osram,check ur 2go
Re: Great And Full Scholarship Opportunity In Turkey. Application Deadline June 1st. by Generalmaximo: 12:11pm On Jul 23, 2012
@chiquiz, i did mine on july17 tuesday
Re: Great And Full Scholarship Opportunity In Turkey. Application Deadline June 1st. by harunasco(m): 1:03pm On Jul 24, 2012
I have done the interview too. On the 19th. I want to know if we are that many (Undergraduate) coz it was in the morning when I did mine. And as I notice I was the only person uptill the time I left. Wish us all the best.
Re: Great And Full Scholarship Opportunity In Turkey. Application Deadline June 1st. by harunasco(m): 1:08pm On Jul 24, 2012
Please for those that did the interview. Let's interact b4 we leave 9ja. Those in BBM should drop there pins. It would be the easiest way 4 Us to share our interview experience and let's get to know more about each other. We can even open a group in BBM. PING ME PALS. 26042C73.
Re: Great And Full Scholarship Opportunity In Turkey. Application Deadline June 1st. by Generalmaximo: 1:30pm On Jul 24, 2012
@harunasco,hw many r u guyz on ur day and wht course did u apply for? wht were u asked?
Re: Great And Full Scholarship Opportunity In Turkey. Application Deadline June 1st. by harunasco(m): 1:53pm On Jul 24, 2012
@chiquiz @osram @general. And any oda person that did d interview. Pls I want to know if they have collected the copies of your document or do they jst checked it and gav it back to you. Coz I am totally confused. Pls you guys should help me out. Pleassseeeeeeee
Re: Great And Full Scholarship Opportunity In Turkey. Application Deadline June 1st. by harunasco(m): 2:00pm On Jul 24, 2012
@general. I was the only person ooo.. Uptill d time I left I did not see anybody around dat 10pm-11pm. I applied software engineering. And I was jst asked few qstn. Like will I come bck 2 9ja if I finish my studies. who is syria president. Do I like football. we really laughed nd joke with them(2 guys). Infact 4 me dats not an interview but a chart.
Re: Great And Full Scholarship Opportunity In Turkey. Application Deadline June 1st. by osram(m): 2:22pm On Jul 24, 2012
harunasco: @general. I was the only person ooo.. Uptill d time I left I did not see anybody around dat 10pm-11pm. I applied software engineering. And I was jst asked few qstn. Like will I come bck 2 9ja if I finish my studies. who is syria president. Do I like football. we really laughed nd joke with them(2 guys). Infact 4 me dats not an interview but a chart.
nop.they didnt colect anytn 4rm us.they said they wud email us in a months time.m nt on bbm bt m on 2go.
Re: Great And Full Scholarship Opportunity In Turkey. Application Deadline June 1st. by harunasco(m): 2:29pm On Jul 24, 2012
@osram which course did u apply?
Re: Great And Full Scholarship Opportunity In Turkey. Application Deadline June 1st. by Generalmaximo: 2:31pm On Jul 24, 2012
@harunasco, 10pm?abi am? . r u going for undergraduate or postgraduate?
Re: Great And Full Scholarship Opportunity In Turkey. Application Deadline June 1st. by harunasco(m): 4:01pm On Jul 24, 2012
Sorri I mean 10am-11am. I'm goin for undergraduate.
Re: Great And Full Scholarship Opportunity In Turkey. Application Deadline June 1st. by osram(m): 4:21pm On Jul 24, 2012
harunasco: @osram which course did u apply?
guy na chemical engineering tins o...wich state u base?
Re: Great And Full Scholarship Opportunity In Turkey. Application Deadline June 1st. by harunasco(m): 4:47pm On Jul 24, 2012
@osram Abj. Wat about you?
Re: Great And Full Scholarship Opportunity In Turkey. Application Deadline June 1st. by osram(m): 5:49pm On Jul 24, 2012
harunasco: @osram Abj. Wat about you?
kaduna
Re: Great And Full Scholarship Opportunity In Turkey. Application Deadline June 1st. by chuquiz(m): 10:23pm On Jul 24, 2012
harunasco: @general. I was the only person ooo.. Uptill d time I left I did not see anybody around dat 10pm-11pm. I applied software engineering. And I was jst asked few qstn. Like will I come bck 2 9ja if I finish my studies. who is syria president. Do I like football. we really laughed nd joke with them(2 guys). Infact 4 me dats not an interview but a chart.

It was more like an interactive and verification exercise. And yes, it was friendly too.
so you mean were alone that day for your interview?, how did you gain access in there?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (19) (Reply)

GRE And TOEFL Examinations / STUDY IN REPUBLIC OF BENIN,COTONOU 2016/2017 ENROLLMENT / Secrets Of Smashing JAMB With High Scores

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.