Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,043 members, 7,818,129 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:37 AM

Why Can't A Girl Shyke A Guy?.why Must It Be The Guy Doing The Shyking? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Can't A Girl Shyke A Guy?.why Must It Be The Guy Doing The Shyking? (1114 Views)

WHY Can't A Girl Date Her Friend's Ex? / Why Can't A Nigerian Lady Make Advances At A Man? / Mr Nice Guy, Why Do Girls Rarely Date You (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Why Can't A Girl Shyke A Guy?.why Must It Be The Guy Doing The Shyking? by Kenneth4u205(m): 6:34pm On May 02, 2012
I still remember the first girl i shyke,ifeoma by name.i saw this pretty girl in my neighbour hood.it was love at first sight.i think about her.i day dream about her.i fantasize about her.i even hallucinate about her.yet i cant walk up to her and tell her how much i really love her.and when i see's her with other guys,i became jealous and angry.yet i have not the courage to walk up to her.so came that faithful day,and i made up my mind to shyke her,come sun shine or rain fall.she can't do me anything.she cant even kill me for shyking her.all she can do is to say no to me,or worst still give me a dirty slap.so with this courage,i took my step towards her.the step of faith i may say,or better still,the step of shyke.yes,i was walking towards her with so much courage in me.then i got closer and look at her eyes,behold all my courage evaporated.i found my self empty before her.worst of all ,i realised that i have suddenly became a stammerer.i almost passed her by,but i some how managed to say "Hi".she then replied" Hi".i was so nervous and didnt knew when i said "Hi" again.and she replied" Hi".with a foolish grin on my face,i said "Hi" for the fourth time.i knew that i was making fool of my self.and i knew she knew it.i was lost for words.felt as if the ground would open and swallow me.that would be better."how's school" i asked.fine ,she said.how's your daddy and mum?.they are fine.how about your brother and sisters?.they are all fine.why am i beating around the bush?.why cant i ask her to be my girlfriend?.why?.she wouldnt kill me,yet i can't.i was seriously sweating all over by now.yet the weather was very cold.i was about walking away when she called me back.she then asked me if i was trying to shyke her,and i said yes.she then told me that she's in love with me.have been in love with me for long.have been waiting for me to approach her or take the first step.i was then wondering to myself.why is it so?.why cant a girl walk up to a guy the love?.why must they wait for the guy to take the first step?.why?.that was how she became my first girlfriend.she shyke me!!!!

Re: Why Can't A Girl Shyke A Guy?.why Must It Be The Guy Doing The Shyking? by Killz3(m): 7:14pm On May 02, 2012
Kenneth4u205: I still remember the first girl i shyke,ifeoma by name.i saw this pretty girl in my neighbour hood.it was love at first sight.i think about her.i day dream about her.i fantasize about her.i even hallucinate about her.yet i cant walk up to her and tell her how much i really love her.and when i see's her with other guys,i became jealous and angry.yet i have not the courage to walk up to her.so came that faithful day,and i made up my mind to shyke her,come sun shine or rain fall.she can't do me anything.she cant even kill me for shyking her.all she can do is to say no to me,or worst still give me a dirty slap.so with this courage,i took my step towards her.the step of faith i may say,or better still,the step of shyke.yes,i was walking towards her with so much courage in me.then i got closer and look at her eyes,behold all my courage evaporated.i found my self empty before her.worst of all ,i realised that i have suddenly became a stammerer.i almost passed her by,but i some how managed to say "Hi".she then replied" Hi".i was so nervous and didnt knew when i said "Hi" again.and she replied" Hi".with a foolish grin on my face,i said "Hi" for the fourth time.i knew that i was making fool of my self.and i knew she knew it.i was lost for words.felt as if the ground would open and swallow me.that would be better."how's school" i asked.fine ,she said.how's your daddy and mum?.they are fine.how about your brother and sisters?.they are all fine.why am i beating around the bush?.why cant i ask her to be my girlfriend?.why?.she wouldnt kill me,yet i can't.i was seriously sweating all over by now.yet the weather was very cold.i was about walking away when she called me back.she then asked me if i was trying to shyke her,and i said yes.she then told me that she's in love with me.have been in love with me for long.have been waiting for me to approach her or take the first step.i was then wondering to myself.why is it so?.why cant a girl walk up to a guy the love?.why must they wait for the guy to take the first step?.why?.that was how she became my first girlfriend.she shyke me!!!!
Blah Blah Discombobulated Blah!
Re: Why Can't A Girl Shyke A Guy?.why Must It Be The Guy Doing The Shyking? by Tyche(m): 7:21pm On May 02, 2012
Eyaaaaaaaaaaaa

(1) (Reply)

My Girlfriend Tattooed Her Phone With Another Man's Picture / Honest Advice Is Needed / Why Are Yoruba Girls Easily Deceived?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.