Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,843 members, 7,810,248 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 02:23 AM

Joke - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Joke (1039 Views)

Best Joke Of The Year......russians Drugg 100 / Joke Of The Day...happy Sunday / Joke Section>>night Vigil Service (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Joke by RealTreas(f): 10:23pm On May 02, 2012
A well-worn out One Thousand Naira note and a similarly distressed Ten Naira note arrived at the Central Bank to be retired. As they moved along the conveyor belt to be burnt, they struck up a conversation.
The One Thousand Naira reminisced
about its travels all over the county.
"I've had a pretty good life," the One
Thousand Naira proclaimed. "Why I've been to Lagos, Ibadan, Benin, Kano and Abuja, the finest restaurants in Victoria Island, Kaduna, Abuja & eastern Nigeria, performances at Muson Center and Glover Hall, hottest nite clubs all over the country and even a cruise on the Atlantic and Pacific Oceans.
"Wow" said the Ten Naira. "You've
really had an exciting life!"
"So tell me," says the One Thousand,
"where have you been throughout
your lifetime?"The Ten Naira replies, "Oh, I've been to the Apostolic & Methodist Church,the Redeemed Christian Church, the Deeper Life Bible Church, Baptist
Church, Anglican church, Catholic
church, the C & S Church ,CCC, the
Lutheran Church..." (DayStar)
The One Thousand Naira note
interrupts,
"What's a church?"
Please help the N1000 notes go to
church.
Re: Joke by Nsiluv(m): 11:28pm On May 03, 2012
U must b a pastor :-D
Re: Joke by Exponental(m): 8:10am On May 04, 2012
Faulty joke......... Except dos exotic places d N1000 went where taken by non christians. Is it d likes of N10 dat built churches, pays workers salaries in churches, fuel thier diesel gen, buy ac, buys vehicles n d likes?
Guy, churches get money wella!
Re: Joke by Ruqaya(f): 11:08am On May 04, 2012
Huhuhehe

(1) (Reply)

. / This Should Make The Front Page. Up Jokes Section! / Lets See How Smart You Are....

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.