Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,195 members, 7,822,035 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 03:08 AM

Riddles Riddles Riddles!!! - Jokes Etc (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Riddles Riddles Riddles!!! (84760 Views)

Riddles! Riddles!! Riddles!!! / Riddles! Riddles! Really Tough Nd Funny Riddles! / Riddles: Riddles: Riddles (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (24) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Riddles Riddles Riddles!!! by Emmy9ite(m): 4:35pm On Sep 03, 2012
dlex21:
If you were to spell out numbers, how far would you need to count to find the first letter A?
one thousAnd

I sometimes run, but I cannot walk. You always follow me around. What am I?
time

A black dog is sleeping in the middle of a black road that has no streetlights and there is no moon. A car coming down the road with its lights off steers around the dog. How did the driver know the dog was there?
its day time

Something very extraordinary happened on the 6th of May, 1978 at 12:34 a.m. Can you figure out what it is?
i go with natural waves

If three hours ago, it was as long after two o'clock in the afternoon as it was before two o'clock in the morning, what time would it be now?
erm... 11:00
Re: Riddles Riddles Riddles!!! by Tinkybabe(f): 4:44pm On Sep 03, 2012
bukatyne: using BODMAS:
2/2=1
-1*0= 0
6 + 0 + 1= 7
dlex21:
2/2=1
1*0=0
6-0+1=7
That's the best possible answersmiley

Right!
Re: Riddles Riddles Riddles!!! by dlex21(m): 4:58pm On Sep 03, 2012
Emmy9ite:
one thousAnd

time

its day time

i go with natural waves

erm... 11:00

num 2 is wrong...u dont know number 4 if not 4 naturalwaves and i guess ur number 5 is pure luck
Re: Riddles Riddles Riddles!!! by naturalwaves: 5:34pm On Sep 03, 2012
dlex21:
for ur mind now o!

i yaff vex...answer dese:

[quote author=dlex21]If you were to spell out numbers, how far would you need to count to find the first letter A?

Yeah,it is ONE THOUSAND---1000

dlex21:
I sometimes run, but I cannot walk. You always follow me around. What am I?

A NOSE .Sometimes,we have a running nose. cheesy

dlex21: If three hours ago, it was as long after two o'clock in the afternoon as it was before two o'clock in the morning, what time would it be now?

Time period betwenn d 2 main times is 12hrs
Half way mark will be 6hrs.
Therefore half way mark before 2 o clock will be 6 hrs before 2.That means the time then was 8' O clock.Since that was 3hrs ago,current time = 8+3= 11' O clock. Ans =11.
Re: Riddles Riddles Riddles!!! by naturalwaves: 5:43pm On Sep 03, 2012
Emmy9ite: What is the part of the body that scientist have not seen?
Pls,is this a riddle or a normal question? So that I can know how to direct my reasoning cheesy
Re: Riddles Riddles Riddles!!! by Emmy9ite(m): 5:46pm On Sep 03, 2012
naturalwaves:
Pls,is this a riddle or a normal question? So that I can know how to direct my reasoning cheesy
thats another thing u should figure out! cheesy....if u fail, i will tell you!
Re: Riddles Riddles Riddles!!! by Emmy9ite(m): 5:49pm On Sep 03, 2012
dlex21:

num 2 is wrong...u dont know number 4 if not 4 naturalwaves and i guess ur number 5 is pure luck

guy why u dey underrate my skillz, u know how many olympiad and cowbell i participate for secondary school? I got it on ma own!
Re: Riddles Riddles Riddles!!! by naturalwaves: 5:51pm On Sep 03, 2012
Emmy9ite: thats another thing u should figure out! cheesy....if u fail, i will tell you!
grin grin grin.OKAY OOO.Let me start thinking then.
PROGRAM Reasoning
BEGIN.
Re: Riddles Riddles Riddles!!! by dlex21(m): 5:52pm On Sep 03, 2012
naturalwaves:
u try...google helped u

Emmy9ite: guy why u dey underrate my skillz, u know how many olympiad and cowbell i participate for secondary school? I got it on ma own!
no vex...nah joke

Emmy9ite: thats another thing u should figure out! cheesy....if u fail, i will tell you!
what abt my answer?
Re: Riddles Riddles Riddles!!! by naturalwaves: 5:59pm On Sep 03, 2012
dlex21:
u try...google helped u

When did google start solving maths? Me sef don vex.U dey underrate me abi?
Re: Riddles Riddles Riddles!!! by Nobody: 6:25pm On Sep 03, 2012
If a plane crashed between the u.s. and canadian border, where would you bury the survivors?
Re: Riddles Riddles Riddles!!! by naturalwaves: 6:28pm On Sep 03, 2012
H-Star89:
If a plane crashed between the u.s. and canadian border, where would you bury the survivors?

This one is an old riddle now.Survivors cannot be buried.
Re: Riddles Riddles Riddles!!! by dlex21(m): 6:45pm On Sep 03, 2012
naturalwaves:

When did google start solving maths? Me sef don vex.U dey underrate me abi?

no vex bros..u na guru nah...just pulling ur legs

new 1s:
What word most logically goes in the brackets: EASY [HEAD] HARD OOZE [....] FACT

You have 2 times more pennies than me. Jen has 6 times more pennies than you. Together we have 75 pennies. How many pennies does each person have?

why is the letter A like noon?

This is a most unusual paragraph. This writing may annoy you until you find out why it is so unusual, for you won't find a solution instantly. But don't go into a tailspin about it or go crazy, for it isn't that difficult. But you will admit that it is most unusual. This writing looks so ordinary that you might think that nothing is wrong with it. And, in fact, nothing is wrong with it. But it is unusual, and you must ask why. If you study and think about it, you may find out why, but you must do it without any coaching of any kind. No doubt if you work at it for long, it will dawn on you...who knows? So start to study it now, and try your skill at finding out what is so unusual about this writing. If you can do it in half an hour, you may claim an approach to wisdom, but if you can't do it in half an hour...
Re: Riddles Riddles Riddles!!! by naturalwaves: 7:26pm On Sep 03, 2012
dlex21:
You have 2 times more pennies than me. Jen has 6 times more pennies than you. Together we have 75 pennies. How many pennies does each person have?

If ur no of pennies is X
Mine will be 2X and
Jenny's will be 12x
X+2X+12X=75
15X=75
X=5
Therefore,U av 5 pennies
I av 10 pennies
And Jenny has 60 pennies.[/quote]

Solution to others later tonight if I can.
Re: Riddles Riddles Riddles!!! by naturalwaves: 7:33pm On Sep 03, 2012
dlex21: This is a most unusual paragraph. This writing may annoy you until you find out why it is so unusual, for you won't find a solution instantly. But don't go into a tailspin about it or go crazy, for it isn't that difficult. But you will admit that it is most unusual. This writing looks so ordinary that you might think that nothing is wrong with it. And, in fact, nothing is wrong with it. But it is unusual, and you must ask why. If you study and think about it, you may find out why, but you must do it without any coaching of any kind. No doubt if you work at it for long, it will dawn on you...who knows? So start to study it now, and try your skill at finding out what is so unusual about this writing. If you can do it in half an hour, you may claim an approach to wisdom, but if you can't do it in half an hour...

The Paragraph is not complete.The 'if U can't do it in half an hour.....' Makes it incomplete.It is like a phrase sort of so it does not make a complete sense.IN SHORT,THE PARAGRAPH IS NOT A COMPLETE ONE.
Re: Riddles Riddles Riddles!!! by naturalwaves: 7:46pm On Sep 03, 2012
dlex21:
What word most logically goes in the brackets: EASY [HEAD] HARD OOZE [....] FACT
My solution

EASY [HEAD] HARD.
To get d word in d bracket,they picked d first letter of d word on d ryt,d 1st 2 letters of d word on d left,and then d last letter of d one on the right.

Using d above method for;
OOZE [....] FACT, We will get d word FOOT. So,my answer = FOOT. Is that correct?
Re: Riddles Riddles Riddles!!! by Emmy9ite(m): 10:18pm On Sep 03, 2012
dlex21:
coz it starts Afternoon.

This is a most unusual paragraph. This writing may annoy you until you find out why it is so unusual, for you won't find a solution instantly. But don't go into a tailspin about it or go crazy, for it isn't that difficult. But you will admit that it is most unusual. This writing looks so ordinary that you might think that nothing is wrong with it. And, in fact, nothing is wrong with it. But it is unusual, and you must ask why. If you study and think about it, you may find out why, but you must do it without any coaching of any kind. No doubt if you work at it for long, it will dawn on you...who knows? So start to study it now, and try your skill at finding out what is so unusual about this writing. If you can do it in half an hour, you may claim an approach to wisdom, but if you can't do it in half an hour...
There is no letter 'E' in the paragraph.

The answer to my question is the 'MIND'
Re: Riddles Riddles Riddles!!! by Tinkybabe(f): 11:07pm On Sep 03, 2012
@Dlex21,the last question

There is no single letter 'e' in the paragraph which makes it rather unusual as 'e' is the most common letter in english language.
Re: Riddles Riddles Riddles!!! by bukatyne(f): 11:36pm On Sep 03, 2012
dlex21: What three numbers have the same answer when added together and multiplied together?

what has keys but open no locks, has space but no room and u can enter but not go in?

A man was going to buy a $5000 car, but he didn't pay a penny for the car, how is this possible?

1. numbers 1, 2 and 3.
1+2+3 = 6
1 x 2 x 3 = 6

2. keyboard has keys but can't open a lock.

3. thru POS terminal
Re: Riddles Riddles Riddles!!! by naturalwaves: 5:21am On Sep 04, 2012
Emmy9ite: The answer to my question is the 'MIND'
sad sad...I wanted to type MIND but because Dlex21 already said SOUL and U said NO,I thought it has to be about d physical body only.
Re: Riddles Riddles Riddles!!! by Emmy9ite(m): 7:00am On Sep 04, 2012
naturalwaves:

sad sad...I wanted to type MIND but because Dlex21 already said SOUL and U said NO,I thought it has to be about d physical body only.
mind is the right answer, they will always tell you to 'put it at the back of your mind', 'read in ur mind' but they can show the mind,it only arises from the brain.
Re: Riddles Riddles Riddles!!! by dlex21(m): 10:40am On Sep 04, 2012
Tinkybabe: @Dlex21,the last question

There is no single letter 'e' in the paragraph which makes it rather unusual as 'e' is the most common letter in english language.
yeah...
Emmy9ite: coz it starts Afternoon. wrong!!!

There is no letter 'E' in the paragraph.correct!!

The answer to my question is the 'MIND'
Re: Riddles Riddles Riddles!!! by dlex21(m): 10:42am On Sep 04, 2012
bukatyne:
1. numbers 1, 2 and 3.
1+2+3 = 6
1 x 2 x 3 = 6

2. keyboard has keys but can't open a lock.

3. thru POS terminal grin grin grin cheesy...this answer is very funny...u are wrong...check other comments for the answer

naturalwaves:

The Paragraph is not complete.The 'if U can't do it in half an hour.....' Makes it incomplete.It is like a phrase sort of so it does not make a complete sense.IN SHORT,THE PARAGRAPH IS NOT A COMPLETE ONE.

nah...tinkybabe got the answer
Re: Riddles Riddles Riddles!!! by naturalwaves: 11:32am On Sep 04, 2012
dlex21:

Mr Marker, U are yet to mark d rest of d questions. cheesy cheesy
Re: Riddles Riddles Riddles!!! by dlex21(m): 11:43am On Sep 04, 2012
naturalwaves:

Mr Marker, U are yet to mark d rest of d questions. cheesy cheesy
u answered 3 out of 4, so u got 2/4 tongue...
Re: Riddles Riddles Riddles!!! by bukatyne(f): 11:53am On Sep 04, 2012
dlex21:

are you sure u didn't quote me by mistake?
Re: Riddles Riddles Riddles!!! by dlex21(m): 11:56am On Sep 04, 2012
bukatyne: are you sure u didn't quote me by mistake?
yea...i didnt...POS terminal isnt the answer
Re: Riddles Riddles Riddles!!! by naturalwaves: 12:38pm On Sep 04, 2012
dlex21:
u answered 3 out of 4, so u got 2/4 tongue...
Okay,so I got that question about filling up words in d bracket?? Those that got d sentence question really tried cos it was very difficult to observe that 'E' was missing.What I said about d paragraph was correct too o.
Re: Riddles Riddles Riddles!!! by Emmy9ite(m): 1:11pm On Sep 04, 2012
dlex21:

I got it before tinkybabe.:p
whats d answer to the 'noon' question
Re: Riddles Riddles Riddles!!! by dlex21(m): 1:11pm On Sep 04, 2012
naturalwaves:
Okay,so I got that question about filling up words in d bracket?? Those that got d sentence question really tried cos it was very difficult to observe that 'E' was missing.What I said about d paragraph was correct too o.
nah...that was more like a typo error...
answer the last one nah...b4 i post new 1s
Re: Riddles Riddles Riddles!!! by naturalwaves: 1:15pm On Sep 04, 2012
dlex21:
nah...that was more like a typo error...
answer the last one nah...b4 i post new 1s

Which last one?
Re: Riddles Riddles Riddles!!! by dlex21(m): 2:34pm On Sep 04, 2012
naturalwaves:

Which last one?

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (24) (Reply)

When You Combine Ministry Of Works, Housing And Transport... Hilarious! / Funny! School Cartoon Comics. / Hilarious Pic: When You Gave Birth To A Stubborn Kid And Refuses To Stay Home

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.