Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,178 members, 7,821,985 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 11:43 PM

Riddles Riddles Riddles!!! - Jokes Etc (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Riddles Riddles Riddles!!! (84758 Views)

Riddles! Riddles!! Riddles!!! / Riddles! Riddles! Really Tough Nd Funny Riddles! / Riddles: Riddles: Riddles (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (24) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Riddles Riddles Riddles!!! by Oluwa4Sure: 10:30pm On May 22, 2012
A man worked for a high-security institution, and one day he went in to work only to find that he could not log in to his computer terminal. His password wouldn't work. Then he remembered that the passwords are reset every month for security purposes. So he went to his boss and they had this conversation:
Man-"Hey boss, my password is out of date."
Boss-"Yes, that's right. The password is different, but if you listen carefully you should be able to figure out the new one: It has the same amount of letters as your old password, but only four of the letters are the same."
Man: "Thanks boss."
With that, he went and correctly logged into his station.
What was the new password?
And What was his old password?

Goodluck @ all

Though the other answer mentioned earlier is valid, I believe this one is also valid.
Because your riddle did not include this vital word 'New' before the different.
So I believe the below is also valid

November
December

1 Like

Re: Riddles Riddles Riddles!!! by Oluwa4Sure: 10:50pm On May 22, 2012
dlex21: Three travelers register at a hotel and are told that their rooms will cost $10 each so they pay $30. Later the clerk realizes that he made a mistake and should have only charged them $25. He gives a bellboy $5 to return to them but the bellboy is dishonest and gives them each only $1, keeping $2 for himself. So the men actually spent $27 and the bellboy kept $2. What happened to the other dollar of the original $30?

The was no other dollar left smiley

They spent 30
There is no extra $ left
Each man spent total of 9
and the other $2 that was on a discount is with the so-called bellboy
meaning they spent total of 28 not 27
Re: Riddles Riddles Riddles!!! by Oluwa4Sure: 11:01pm On May 22, 2012
dlex21: You are the bus driver. At your first stop, you pick up 29 people. On your second stop, 18 of those 29 people get off, and at the same time 10 new passengers arrive. At your next stop, 3 of those 10 passengers get off, and 13 new passengers come on. On your fourth stop 4 of the remaining 10 passengers get off, 6 of those new 13 passengers get off as well, then 17 new passengers get on. What is the color of the bus driver's eyes?
dlex21: You are the bus driver. At your first stop, you pick up 29 people. On your second stop, 18 of those 29 people get off, and at the same time 10 new passengers arrive. At your next stop, 3 of those 10 passengers get off, and 13 new passengers come on. On your fourth stop 4 of the remaining 10 passengers get off, 6 of those new 13 passengers get off as well, then 17 new passengers get on. What is the color of the bus driver's eyes?

Since mine is black and white
Re: Riddles Riddles Riddles!!! by Oluwa4Sure: 11:04pm On May 22, 2012
** A beggar's brother died, but the man who died had no brother. How could this be?

### How can you physically stand behind someone as that person physically stands behind you?
Re: Riddles Riddles Riddles!!! by joerux60: 2:31pm On May 24, 2012
You are driving along in your two seater car on a wild stormy night, it’s raining heavily,
when suddenly you pass by a bus stop, and you see three people waiting for a bus.

1.) An old lady who looks as if she is about to die.
2.) An old friend who once saved your life.
3.) A perfect individual whom you have been dreaming about.

Which one would to choose to offer a ride,
knowing very well that there could only be one passenger in your car?
Re: Riddles Riddles Riddles!!! by joerux60: 3:04pm On May 24, 2012
What four letter word is the cause of most of the discord in the world, as well as most of the cooperation?
Re: Riddles Riddles Riddles!!! by joerux60: 3:10pm On May 24, 2012
Marry's father has 5 daughters, Neena, Teena, Leena, and Deena, what's the name of his 5th daughter?
Re: Riddles Riddles Riddles!!! by joerux60: 3:15pm On May 24, 2012
2 birds named "i luv u" & 'u love me"

lived in a house

'u luv me" flew away

who is there in the house now.............?
Re: Riddles Riddles Riddles!!! by ARareGem(f): 5:37pm On May 24, 2012
Oluwa4Sure: ** A beggar's brother died, but the man who died had no brother. How could this be?

### How can you physically stand behind someone as that person physically stands behind you?
joerux60: 2 birds named "i luv u" & 'u love me"

lived in a house

'u luv me" flew away

who is there in the house now.............?

Nobody.

1 Like

Re: Riddles Riddles Riddles!!! by ARareGem(f): 5:49pm On May 24, 2012
Oluwa4Sure: ** A beggar's brother died, but the man who died had no brother. How could this be?

No one claims to be related to a beggar. undecided

Your shadow. undecided

joerux60:
What four letter word is the cause of most of the discord in the world, as well as most of the cooperation?

Love.
Re: Riddles Riddles Riddles!!! by ARareGem(f): 5:54pm On May 24, 2012
joerux60: Marry's father has 5 daughters, Neena, Teena, Leena, and Deena, what's the name of his 5th daughter?

Of course it's 'Marry'.
Re: Riddles Riddles Riddles!!! by oluwanoni: 6:40pm On May 24, 2012
I Am Olu I work in ą Tall building, during the d dry season I have to wait for someone in d elevator so I can get to my floor, but during  rainy season its quite easy to get there. How possible is Dat?
Re: Riddles Riddles Riddles!!! by walexydon(m): 7:49pm On May 24, 2012
an electric train is traveling north at 300km/hr and a strong wind is blowing south at the same 300km/hr...which direction is the smoke of the train blowin??
Re: Riddles Riddles Riddles!!! by oluwanoni: 8:07pm On May 24, 2012
walexydon: an electric train is traveling north at 300km/hr and a strong wind is blowing south at the same 300km/hr...which direction is the smoke of the train blowin??

South
Re: Riddles Riddles Riddles!!! by Oluwa4Sure: 10:08pm On May 24, 2012
oluwanoni:

South
electric trains don't produce smoke
Re: Riddles Riddles Riddles!!! by oluwanoni: 10:31pm On May 24, 2012
Oluwa4Sure: electric trains don't produce smoke
Oh didn't read d Question Well enough
Re: Riddles Riddles Riddles!!! by dlex21(m): 6:35pm On May 25, 2012
My first is twice in apple but not once in tart.
My second is in liver but not in heart.
My third is in giant and also in ghost.
Whole I'm best, when I am roast.
What are u?
Re: Riddles Riddles Riddles!!! by Davidgerald: 6:45pm On May 25, 2012

d man who died is different 4rm d begger who also died.....2)wen u stand backin each oda
Re: Riddles Riddles Riddles!!! by walexydon(m): 8:36am On May 26, 2012
oluwanoni: I Am Olu I work in ą Tall building, during the d dry season I have to wait for someone in d elevator so I can get to my floor, but during  rainy season its quite easy to get there. How possible is Dat?
because u r olu
Re: Riddles Riddles Riddles!!! by nairalander(m): 4:30pm On May 26, 2012

The beggar is female therefore the dead guy's sister
its just english, meaning you are both in support of each other.

1 Like

Re: Riddles Riddles Riddles!!! by yokiti: 9:34pm On May 26, 2012
dlex21: My first is twice in apple but not once in tart.
My second is in liver but not in heart.
My third is in giant and also in ghost.
Whole I'm best, when I am roast.
What are u?

U "IS" A PIG!

I decided not to use the verb "are " so as not to make it insultive.
Re: Riddles Riddles Riddles!!! by Oluwa4Sure: 12:26am On May 28, 2012
nairalander:
The beggar is female therefore the dead guy's sister
its just english, meaning you are both in support of each other.

U got the first one
Davidgerald: d man who died is different 4rm d begger who also died.....2)wen u stand backin each oda

You got the second question ryte. Nice one
Re: Riddles Riddles Riddles!!! by menipo(m): 12:07pm On May 28, 2012
10 thieves were caught red handed and arrested. they were placed in front of a firing squad, and shot at point blank range (with real bullet), yet no single men was killed. how is this possible?!

If you ask me i think the best answer to this question should be that "The 10 thieves were all ladies" and neither married or single men.
Re: Riddles Riddles Riddles!!! by walexydon(m): 12:40pm On May 30, 2012
Two women and two doctors walk into an ice cream parlor. They each order an ice cream cone. When their ice creams come, there is only 1 strawberry,1 chocolate and 1 vanilla.
How come they didn't complain?

Three fat ladies stood under an umbrella but none of them got wet. Why didn't any of them get wet?

Which word, if pronounced right, is wrong, but if pronounced wrong is right?

Which word is the odd one out:
First Second Third Forth Fifth Sixth Seventh Eighth
Re: Riddles Riddles Riddles!!! by dlex21(m): 8:04am On Jun 01, 2012
i am something....i go up but neva come down, what am i grin grin grin
Re: Riddles Riddles Riddles!!! by dlex21(m): 9:40am On Jun 07, 2012
Re: Riddles Riddles Riddles!!! by oluwanoni: 11:07pm On Jun 07, 2012
walexydon:
because u r olu
thats wrong try again
Re: Riddles Riddles Riddles!!! by oluwanoni: 11:17pm On Jun 07, 2012
walexydon: Two women and two doctors walk into an ice cream parlor. They each order an ice cream cone. When their ice creams come, there is only 1 strawberry,1 chocolate and 1 vanilla.
How come they didn't complain?

Three fat ladies stood under an umbrella but none of them got wet. Why didn't any of them get wet?

Which word, if pronounced right, is wrong, but if pronounced wrong is right?

Which word is the odd one out:
First Second Third Forth Fifth Sixth Seventh Eighth

for the three fat women, the answer is it was sunny the answer to 3 is the word Wright. The answer to 1 is that both women are the two doctors so the both order
Re: Riddles Riddles Riddles!!! by Motumoyo(m): 5:23am On Jun 08, 2012
They were placed in a firing squad in front of, at close range point shooting real bullets, but no single person was killed. How is this possible?
Re: Riddles Riddles Riddles!!! by bright007(f): 4:18pm On Jun 09, 2012
joerux60: Marry's father has 5 daughters, Neena, Teena, Leena, and Deena, what's the name of his 5th daughter?
mary
Re: Riddles Riddles Riddles!!! by bright007(f): 4:24pm On Jun 09, 2012
What do put on å table,cut into two without eating it?
Why is it dat tigers don't eat small animals in africa?
Re: Riddles Riddles Riddles!!! by Nobody: 5:05am On Jun 14, 2012
d

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (24) (Reply)

When You Combine Ministry Of Works, Housing And Transport... Hilarious! / Funny! School Cartoon Comics. / Hilarious Pic: When You Gave Birth To A Stubborn Kid And Refuses To Stay Home

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.