Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,973 members, 7,821,407 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:32 PM

Riddles Riddles Riddles!!! - Jokes Etc (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Riddles Riddles Riddles!!! (84753 Views)

Riddles! Riddles!! Riddles!!! / Riddles! Riddles! Really Tough Nd Funny Riddles! / Riddles: Riddles: Riddles (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (24) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Riddles Riddles Riddles!!! by bukatyne(f): 11:20pm On Sep 01, 2012
Re: Riddles Riddles Riddles!!! by naturalwaves: 11:38pm On Sep 01, 2012
dlex21: Itz simple jooor...when U̶̲̥̅̊‎​ read the question thoroughly, there are important facts U̶̲̥̅̊‎​ should note..like:

1.The Norwegian smokes dunhill and owns the cat
2. The owner of the blue ous keeps the horse and smokes blends
3. The Swede keeps the dog..
4. The owner who smokes pall mall rears the bird..which leaves us with 1 animal which Iڪ the fish...automatically since the German smokes prince, and from those facts above, he has 2 be the owner of the fish...shikena
As simple as A, B, C!!!
cuddos 2 U̶̲̥̅̊‎​ guys that figured it out!!!

Hahahahaha.No no no no no.I disagree with U. D question is not that easy like U said.A high level of logic is needed.U need to see d paper I worked it....it is quite tough.Did u try solving it before u saw d solution? Anyway,happy I got it at last.I hope ur subsequent questions will not make me skip lunch o.
Re: Riddles Riddles Riddles!!! by naturalwaves: 11:56pm On Sep 01, 2012
dlex21:
u need panasharp!!! grin grin grin

another 1
Three brothers share a family sport:
A non-stop marathon
The oldest one is fat and short
And trudges slowly on
The middle brother's tall and slim
And keeps a steady pace
The youngest runs just like the wind,
Speeding through the race
"He's young in years, we let him run,"
The other brothers say
"'Cause though he's surely number one,
He's second, in a way."
who are the three brothers

The HOURS,MINUTES and SECONDS hand of a clock. tongue
Re: Riddles Riddles Riddles!!! by naturalwaves: 11:59pm On Sep 01, 2012
^^^ @Dlex21,what is d solution to d sequence question.I couldn't get another pattern.
Re: Riddles Riddles Riddles!!! by bukatyne(f): 12:12am On Sep 02, 2012
dlex21:
u need panasharp!!! grin grin grin

another 1
Three brothers share a family sport:
A non-stop marathon
The oldest one is fat and short
And trudges slowly on
The middle brother's tall and slim
And keeps a steady pace
The youngest runs just like the wind,
Speeding through the race
"He's young in years, we let him run,"
The other brothers say
"'Cause though he's surely number one,
He's second, in a way."
who are the three brothers
a wall clock
Re: Riddles Riddles Riddles!!! by Tinkybabe(f): 1:10am On Sep 02, 2012
Valiantvaliant: ^^^
Nope, why do ppl like taking the offensive side of a comment
and why do people like you misinterprete comments You are too much a joker not to have recognized the humor in my comment undecided tongue
Re: Riddles Riddles Riddles!!! by Tinkybabe(f): 1:13am On Sep 02, 2012
naturalwaves:
Lmao. Don't worry now,that doesn't change anything.Try these ones.D 2nd one is very tough.One will spend at least 1hour on it.
I'm glad I didn't give it a try.
Re: Riddles Riddles Riddles!!! by naturalwaves: 1:38am On Sep 02, 2012
Tinkybabe:
I'm glad I didn't give it a trial.
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy Infact 1 hour is too small.If care is not taken,one would spend a whole day on it.
Re: Riddles Riddles Riddles!!! by Nobody: 1:51am On Sep 02, 2012
I spent 45 mins... my book turn drawing board. Glad to know I got it.. ;-)
Re: Riddles Riddles Riddles!!! by Nobody: 3:38am On Sep 02, 2012
The answer for the sequence is 106?
Re: Riddles Riddles Riddles!!! by Valiantvaliant(m): 7:42am On Sep 02, 2012
Tinkybabe:
and why do people like you misinterprete comments You are too much a joker not to have recognized the humor in my comment undecided tongue
ok, i get you now
Re: Riddles Riddles Riddles!!! by dlex21(m): 8:39am On Sep 02, 2012
naturalwaves:

Hahahahaha.No no no no no.I disagree with U. D question is not that easy like U said.A high level of logic is needed.U need to see d paper I worked it....it is quite tough.Did u try solving it before u saw d solution? Anyway,happy I got it at last.I hope ur subsequent questions will not make me skip lunch o.
yea...but u av 2 pay attention...the pieces will fall into place...sure i tried it...it was quite tof tho...

naturalwaves: ^^^ @Dlex21,what is d solution to d sequence question.I couldn't get another pattern.
the answer is 58...with a random solution...just forget it sha
naturalwaves:

The HOURS,MINUTES and SECONDS hand of a clock. tongue
u try wink
Re: Riddles Riddles Riddles!!! by naturalwaves: 9:46am On Sep 02, 2012
dlex21: the answer is 58...with a random solution...just forget it sha

What do U mean by a random solution? I got a pattern for d sequence and got 68 with clearly stated out calculations.Are U sure ur 58 is not a typo? If d ans is 58 like U claim,pls show workings.I will be waiting.Tnx!
Re: Riddles Riddles Riddles!!! by Nobody: 10:08am On Sep 02, 2012
naturalwaves:

What do U mean by a random solution? I got a pattern for d sequence and got 68 with clearly stated out calculations.Are U sure ur 58 is not a typo? If d ans is 58 like U claim,pls show workings.I will be waiting.Tnx!
u didnt notice the 'just forget it sha'... and random solution... no wait o... u get am..
Re: Riddles Riddles Riddles!!! by naturalwaves: 1:02pm On Sep 02, 2012
musKeeto:
u didnt notice the 'just forget it sha'... and random solution... no wait o... u get am..
smiley smiley....Abi,me sef dey wonder wetin he mean by 'random solution'.But Y should he say I missed it initially?
Re: Riddles Riddles Riddles!!! by dlex21(m): 5:12pm On Sep 02, 2012
The answer Iڪ the digits of e multiplied by the increasing positive integers..
2*1=2, 7*2=14, 1*3=3, 8*4=32, 2*5=10, 8*6=48..
Sorry the answer is 48..not 58..
Shey ¶ told U̶̲̥̅̊‎​ its random..don't quite understand it myself
Re: Riddles Riddles Riddles!!! by naturalwaves: 5:38pm On Sep 02, 2012
^^^^ Dlex type well now,what did they multiply by increasing positive numbers? I understand the part of increasing positive nos

2*1=2
7*2=14
1*3=3
8*4=32
2*5=10
8*6=48
D increasing +ve integers they are referring to are d,1,2,3,4,5,6 that were used to multiply d 1st nos which means that a number would be used to multiply 7 to get d nxt one after 48 and so on.I need to know ow they got d 2,7,1,8,2,8 they used to multiply 1,2,3,4,5,6 respectively.Just type d sentence well.
Re: Riddles Riddles Riddles!!! by Tinkybabe(f): 9:52pm On Sep 02, 2012
Answer this:

6-1x0+2/2=?(show your working)
Re: Riddles Riddles Riddles!!! by bukatyne(f): 11:04pm On Sep 02, 2012
Tinkybabe: Answer this:

using BODMAS:
2/2=1
-1*0= 0
6 + 0 + 1= 7
Re: Riddles Riddles Riddles!!! by dlex21(m): 6:52am On Sep 03, 2012
naturalwaves: ^^^^ Dlex type well now,what did they multiply by increasing positive numbers? I understand the part of increasing positive nos

2*1=2
7*2=14
1*3=3
8*4=32
2*5=10
8*6=48
D increasing +ve integers they are referring to are d,1,2,3,4,5,6 that were used to multiply d 1st nos which means that a number would be used to multiply 7 to get d nxt one after 48 and so on.I need to know ow they got d 2,7,1,8,2,8 they used to multiply 1,2,3,4,5,6 respectively.Just type d sentence well.
It Iڪ typed correctly...told U̶̲̥̅̊‎​ ¶ don't understand it myself and its a random solution...S̶̲̥̅Ơ̴̴̴̴̴̴͡ J̶̲̥̅̊u̶̲̥̅̊ƨ̣̣̣̇̇̇̇τ̣̣̥ forget..
Tinkybabe: Answer this:

2/2=1
1*0=0
6-0+1=7
That's the best possible answersmiley
Re: Riddles Riddles Riddles!!! by Xymc1(m): 8:30am On Sep 03, 2012
walexydon: Another 1:
A woman shoots her husband, holds him under water 4 5mins after which she hangs him...10 mins later, they both go out 4 dinner...ow is dis possible
i tink d ansa is dat she has more dan 1 husband there4 al dat was done on d 1st husband n he died,then 10minutes leta she goes out wit her 2nd husband OR She went 2 dinner wit d dead body. . .am i right?? Jst a trial
Re: Riddles Riddles Riddles!!! by naturalwaves: 9:34am On Sep 03, 2012
Xymc...:
i tink d ansa is dat she has more dan 1 husband there4 al dat was done on d 1st husband n he died,then 10minutes leta she goes out wit her 2nd husband OR She went 2 dinner wit d dead body. . .am i right?? Jst a trial
No.She took a PHOTO SHOOT OF HIM.
Re: Riddles Riddles Riddles!!! by dlex21(m): 2:55pm On Sep 03, 2012
What three numbers have the same answer when added together and multiplied together?

what has keys but open no locks, has space but no room and u can enter but not go in?

A man was going to buy a $5000 car, but he didn't pay a penny for the car, how is this possible?
Re: Riddles Riddles Riddles!!! by naturalwaves: 3:03pm On Sep 03, 2012
dlex21: What three numbers have the same answer when added together and multiplied together?

dlex21: what has keys but open no locks, has space but no room and u can enter but not go in?

A Computer's KEYBOARD.

dlex21: A man was going to buy a $5000 car, but he didn't pay a penny for the car, how is this possible?

From d question,he will pay in Dollars and not in penny so,no need to spend a single penny. grin grin.
[/quote]

Next pls....
Re: Riddles Riddles Riddles!!! by dlex21(m): 3:17pm On Sep 03, 2012
naturalwaves:

A Computer's KEYBOARD.

From d question,he will pay in Dollars and not in penny so,no need to spend a single penny. grin grin.

Next pls....
for ur mind now o!

i yaff vex...answer dese:

If you were to spell out numbers, how far would you need to count to find the first letter A?

I sometimes run, but I cannot walk. You always follow me around. What am I?

A black dog is sleeping in the middle of a black road that has no streetlights and there is no moon. A car coming down the road with its lights off steers around the dog. How did the driver know the dog was there?

Something very extraordinary happened on the 6th of May, 1978 at 12:34 a.m. Can you figure out what it is?

If three hours ago, it was as long after two o'clock in the afternoon as it was before two o'clock in the morning, what time would it be now?
Re: Riddles Riddles Riddles!!! by Emmy9ite(m): 3:27pm On Sep 03, 2012
What is the part of the body that scientist have not seen?
Re: Riddles Riddles Riddles!!! by dlex21(m): 3:35pm On Sep 03, 2012
the soul
Re: Riddles Riddles Riddles!!! by naturalwaves: 3:58pm On Sep 03, 2012
dlex21:
for ur mind now o!

i yaff vex...answer dese:

[quote author=dlex21]If you were to spell out numbers, how far would you need to count to find the first letter A?
Still thinking.

dlex21: I sometimes run, but I cannot walk. You always follow me around. What am I?

Still thinking too.
dlex21: A black dog is sleeping in the middle of a black road that has no streetlights and there is no moon. A car coming down the road with its lights off steers around the dog. How did the driver know the dog was there?

Because it was not night.It happened during d day.
dlex21: Something very extraordinary happened on the 6th of May, 1978 at 12:34 a.m. Can you figure out what it is?

The time was,12:34
The date can be written as 5/6
And d year was 1978.
A careful observation of all these parameters will show that we can find all unit digits in in I.e 1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9.
dlex21: If three hours ago, it was as long after two o'clock in the afternoon as it was before two o'clock in the morning, what time would it be now?

Solution on d way.Let me get my pen. grin grin.
Re: Riddles Riddles Riddles!!! by dlex21(m): 4:01pm On Sep 03, 2012
naturalwaves:
shey u bin dey form boss ba? tongue tongue

u got the two u answered sha...
Re: Riddles Riddles Riddles!!! by naturalwaves: 4:10pm On Sep 03, 2012
^^^cheesy cheesy cheesy Yes ooooo.Infact,I will like to score all.So,am going to take my time to think and solve well too.
Re: Riddles Riddles Riddles!!! by Emmy9ite(m): 4:20pm On Sep 03, 2012
dlex21: the soul
wrong
Re: Riddles Riddles Riddles!!! by dlex21(m): 4:24pm On Sep 03, 2012
naturalwaves: ^^^cheesy cheesy cheesy Yes ooooo.Infact,I will like to score all.So,am going to take my time to think and solve well too.
goodluck...

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (24) (Reply)

When You Combine Ministry Of Works, Housing And Transport... Hilarious! / Funny! School Cartoon Comics. / Hilarious Pic: When You Gave Birth To A Stubborn Kid And Refuses To Stay Home

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.